Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,146 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 729,755
Pageviews Today: 1,285,717Threads Today: 550Posts Today: 9,364
03:07 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

US State Dept: "Serious Military Equipment" was Onboard Intercepted Syrian Plane. Prepping for Worst-Case Chem-Weapon Scenario

DoorBert
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1495371
United States
10/13/2012 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
US State Dept: "Serious Military Equipment" was Onboard Intercepted Syrian Plane. Prepping for Worst-Case Chem-Weapon Scenario
Victoria Nuland
Spokesperson
Daily Press Briefing
Washington, DC
October 12, 2012

[link to www.state.gov]

State Dept Nuland: "We have no doubt that this was serious military equipment" on intercepted Syrian plane, Turkey

QUESTION: Has there been any more talk with Syria about this – sorry, with Turkey – about the Syrian plane that was stopped in Turkey, and any more information on whether there were, in fact, Russian weapons on that plane?

MS. NULAND: We've had a pretty comprehensive accounting from the Turkish side of precisely what they found. But I'm going to leave it to them to share in public what they found. I think Prime Minister Erdogan made some pretty definitive statements about that. We have no doubt that this was serious military equipment.

QUESTION: So you have raised this with the Russians?

MS. NULAND: We have been in contact with the Russians about it as well. As you know, we were pretty definitive publicly about our grave concern that this kind of activity continues, particularly by a Security Council member.

QUESTION: Right, understood. But yesterday you hadn't, but you weren't aware if you had yet spoken to the Russians about --

MS. NULAND: We have.

QUESTION: And where was that? Who was that? Do you know?

MS. NULAND: My understanding is we've talked to them both in Moscow and from here, but I know we've talked to them from here, but I'm not sure whether in that conversation this particular issue came up. But certainly in Moscow, it has.

QUESTION: What – well, then if it wasn't this issue, was there something else that – they were talking (inaudible)?

MS. NULAND: There was a conversation yesterday on the CTR issue, among other things. Yeah, please.

QUESTION: Just to make sure. Is that – is your understanding that it was – let's say military equipment coming from the government, or a private company taking it into Syria?

MS. NULAND: I'm going to let the Turks characterize exactly what they – where they think the stuff originated from, and where they think it was going.

QUESTION: You also said that this was very troubling because it came from a Security Council member.

MS. NULAND: Right.

QUESTION: Is that right?

MS. NULAND: Correct.

QUESTION: But in fact, there are no Security Council sanctions on Syria, are there?

MS. NULAND: There are no Security Council sanctions on Syria because Security Council members Russia and China continue to block those.

QUESTION: Right. But I mean, this isn't a violation of anything.

MS. NULAND: No. But everybody else on the Security Council is doing what it can unilaterally to ensure that the Assad regime is not getting support from the outside.

QUESTION: So, I mean, what – you're saying that the Russians did something wrong here?

MS. NULAND: We are saying, as we have been saying for almost a year now, that no responsible country ought to be aiding and abetting the war machine of the Assad regime.

Last Edited by DoorBert on 10/13/2012 08:11 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25432830
Hong Kong
10/13/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: US State Dept: "Serious Military Equipment" was Onboard Intercepted Syrian Plane. Prepping for Worst-Case Chem-Weapon Scenario
Gee they are really beating this dead horse....
DoorBert  (OP)

User ID: 1495371
United States
10/13/2012 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: US State Dept: "Serious Military Equipment" was Onboard Intercepted Syrian Plane. Prepping for Worst-Case Chem-Weapon Scenario
WORLD VIEW: U.S. PREPARING FOR WORST-CASE CHEMICAL WEAPONS SCENARIO IN SYRIA

[link to www.breitbart.com]
DoomneT

User ID: 25481126
France
10/13/2012 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
No there is no proof of anything

The Moscow-Syria plane intercepted by Turkey carried legal radar equipment, Russia's foreign minister says. More soon

"Russia waiting for Turkey's explanation over grounded plane:" FM

"Turkish ‘weapons airliner’ story does not add up"

"We have no secrets! There were no weapons on the Syria-bound plane and could not have been any" - Russian FM Lavrov

Russia says Syria plane carried radar equipment

"For Erdogan quarrel with Assad is one thing, Putin another"

"Turkey should not play American game"

"Russia Denies Link to Syria Plane Cargo"

"Syria demands compensation from #Turkey for confiscated plane cargo"

Want to Read The Full Articles ?

Right Here:

Thread: SYRIA-TURKEY CRISIS UPDATES : Almost 150 killed as Syria truce collapses, Meanwhile US Deploys Troops & 70 Nuclear Bombs in Turkey

At this stade, turkey has not show the proof of nothing to the media.

Who Lies ? Who Knows ! and Who Actually Care ?

So stop posting bullshit titles doorbert
Powerfullinfo International News & Media Forums (join the community)

GLP