Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,142 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,041,981
Pageviews Today: 1,936,930Threads Today: 935Posts Today: 16,982
09:15 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Must See: Crude oil now covers much of giant sinkhole — Flowing into surrounding area (ENHANCED PHOTO)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16213727
United States
10/13/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Must See: Crude oil now covers much of giant sinkhole — Flowing into surrounding area (ENHANCED PHOTO)
Fucking hurry up and blow and kill some mutherfuckers!!!!!
DOOM ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!banana2
 Quoting: gremlinpoppy

How about we start with you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21461034

Im ready to leave this god foresaken place. If you would like to assist my suicide, please you are welcome in my home anyday.s226

I know how ya feel! I'm ready to get the fuck out of this life. It is so fucked up! why the f does anyone want to continue to go through this shit knowing its only going to get worse. And why do people want to deal with whats coming when...wait for it!....we are all going to die one day anyway!

I am so ready for (my) God to call me home!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25510440
United States
Report Abusive Post
Re: Must See: Crude oil now covers much of giant sinkhole — Flowing into surrounding area (ENHANCED PHOTO)
meant: dormant
Nika

User ID: 25231945
United States
Report Abusive Post
A thick slick of crude oil can be seen covering much of the sinkhole [...] oil and water can be seen flowing from the sinkhole into the adjacent environment.

[link to enenews.com]
 Quoting: CASCABEL

They think it's just oil? Looks like a toxic soup to me....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1387230

That's exactly what it is! A toxic recipe that could explode with the force equal to 150 Hiroshimas...or equivalent to 1 and a half thermonuclear bombs!
Thread: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!! (Page 8)
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
10/13/2012 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump The explanation is, it's coming from natural sources and they do not know how to stop it.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Quoting: alexisj9

They need top match that oil to the BP Macondo Oil spill see if they match.
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

I agree, I'm sure they have done, but if it matches I'm not sure we will ever know.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/13/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Somebody mind telling me what all this is about? I've been seeing the threads, but have not been bothering with them...my mistake. Anyone willing to catch me up a bit with some cliff notes or something?
 Quoting: Mrbillybadass

BP nuked a fault line and compromised it . . .

They added corexit which only caused oil to clump together in little balls which then sunk to the bottom of the GOM . . .

Then they added a synthetic cell called "Synthia" which was supposed to eat crude oil . . . but it mixed with previous life form cells in the GOM and mutated . . . that mutation continues and is entering the land, aquifers, water supply.

A retired engineer discovered a techtonic plate under the Louisiana Bayou and that a previously believed dormant pocket of gas under the GOM is actually active . . .

All that is the link up through the New Madrid Seismic Zone which is literally covered with a maze of natural gas pipelines and nuclear plants nearby.

BP runs the Energy Department of U.S.
El Quisqueyano

User ID: 25210489
United States
10/13/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump The explanation is, it's coming from natural sources and they do not know how to stop it.

I agree, I'm sure they have done, but if it matches I'm not sure we will ever know.

9 BP GOM Macondo oils spill whistle blowers have been missing or found dead. Go figure.
Brubaker

User ID: 25098327
Colombia
10/13/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
someone should also make a map, a cross section, so we can get an idea of what's down there and the perspective of the storage areas.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3405890
United States
Report Abusive Post
A thick slick of crude oil can be seen covering much of the sinkhole [...] oil and water can be seen flowing from the sinkhole into the adjacent environment.

[link to enenews.com]

oyesbutt
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17689212
United States
Report Abusive Post

[link to enenews.com]

They think it's just oil? Looks like a toxic soup to me....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1387230

That's exactly what it is! A toxic recipe that could explode with the force equal to 150 Hiroshimas...or equivalent to 1 and a half thermonuclear bombs!
Thread: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!! (Page 8)
 Quoting: Nika

oh crap!! go down to last few posts on this page 8. my god don't eat the deer!
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
10/13/2012 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Somebody mind telling me what all this is about? I've been seeing the threads, but have not been bothering with them...my mistake. Anyone willing to catch me up a bit with some cliff notes or something?

They added corexit which only caused oil to clump together in little balls which then sunk to the bottom of the GOM . . .

Then they added a synthetic cell called "Synthia" which was supposed to eat crude oil . . . but it mixed with previous life form cells in the GOM and mutated . . . that mutation continues and is entering the land, aquifers, water supply.

A retired engineer discovered a techtonic plate under the Louisiana Bayou and that a previously believed dormant pocket of gas under the GOM is actually active . . .

All that is the link up through the New Madrid Seismic Zone which is literally covered with a maze of natural gas pipelines and nuclear plants nearby.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25510440

How can a British company run the Energy Department of the US?
Nika

United States
10/13/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

9 BP GOM Macondo oils spill whistle blowers have been missing or found dead. Go figure.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
10/13/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
The BP GOM oils spill accident has found it's way out through Louisianan's Boyou Corne. Next comes the ocean.

My heart is breaking for you all. Americans are under so much stress now. Just seems like one thing after another. I'm also so saddened at what has been done to our Mother Earth, the deliberate destruction of the land, wildlife, peoples homes & their health. I hope the people in the area are leaving immediately. When will the madness come to an end. Don't know how much more I can bear.

May the Creator protect you all.

verysadgrouphug
Nika

United States
10/13/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Watch this for starters....

cosman

User ID: 12732558
United States
10/13/2012 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't let Biden hear or see this, he will laugh so hard he might have a heart attack.
 Quoting: Desert Fox
So is that such the bad thing?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16213727
United States
10/13/2012 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't let Biden hear or see this, he will laugh so hard he might have a heart attack.
 Quoting: Desert Fox

^^^Ain't that the f-in truth!!! (and we can only hope) Tho I would like to see RP in the running, I f-in hope somehow that Romney can bring up this f-in mess that is killing the gulf and the people of the gulf states.

Most likely it will all be overlooked unless it all litterly blows the f up!

That sinkhole is looking worse with each passing day, Why the hell aren't we hearing about it on the regular evening news???

Those MF,cocksucking MSM WHORES- they are so f-in stupid that they live for the dollar today but will be as worthless as the rest of us slaves one day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25519001
Brazil
10/13/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, whata fuck is that shit???

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13127957
United States
10/13/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone throw a match in there.

explosion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20940257
Canada
10/13/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14332654
United States
10/13/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's the magic of globalisation! Hell we take direct orders from the UN now instead of consulting our congress.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25440465
United States
10/13/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

a picture tells a thousand words.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5859380

"A picture is worth a thousand words":

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Tropicalgirl

User ID: 1235443
United States
10/13/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
someone should also make a map, a cross section, so we can get an idea of what's down there and the perspective of the storage areas.
 Quoting: Brubaker

We can start here for a map of natural gas lines - it will give you an idea of the potential for a cascading problem, if one goes - could it just keep lighting up the next gas line?

[link to www.eia.gov]
Sugarelf

User ID: 20606318
United States
10/13/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nigeria, for the past what 50 years give or take....

anyhow....
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/13/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

BHO appointed a key BP exec to head Energy Department, he brought someone else onboard . . . there's a vid about this in one of these threads, perhaps in the Assumption thread which I know you've been on because I recognize your username. I remember posting a comment that everyone should watch that video.

I would like to find that video.
CASCABEL  (OP)

User ID: 15804846
United States
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the pin, saw this on my way out the door and decided to post it, I first posted about this sink hole back in August with the bubbling and houses moving.

It's like the energizer bunny, it just keeps going & going & going...
" Sonny Liston is nothing. The man can't talk. The man can't fight. The man needs to take talking lessons. The man needs to take fighting lessons. And since he's fighting me, he needs falling lessons."

Muhammad Ali...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25498017
Denmark
10/13/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fucking hurry up and blow and kill some mutherfuckers!!!!!
DOOM ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!banana2

How about we start with you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21461034

Im ready to leave this god foresaken place. If you would like to assist my suicide, please you are welcome in my home anyday.s226

I prefer jumping into an active volcano myself, you might look a little further south
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/13/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
The BIG question is, Why the hell is the media ignoring this story?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6139196
United States
10/13/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Start listening at about 8:30. Tells that it was partially fingerprinted to match what was in the fracking well. They are awaiting final analysis.

If true... Macondo oil doom OFF.

gremlinpoppy

User ID: 24221408
United States
10/13/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
The BIG question is, Why the hell is the media ignoring this story?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13127957

You know why. They keep us in the dark. We the sheeple.
CASCABEL  (OP)

User ID: 15804846
United States
10/13/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
After Sinkhole Flyover: Strongest odor I have ever experienced in all my time in Louisiana — Intense petroleum fumes hovering directly over community.

Latest flyover shows new area over pipeline breaking up into giant sinkhole (PHOTO & VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]
" Sonny Liston is nothing. The man can't talk. The man can't fight. The man needs to take talking lessons. The man needs to take fighting lessons. And since he's fighting me, he needs falling lessons."

Muhammad Ali...

GLP