Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,007 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 852,436
Pageviews Today: 1,525,851Threads Today: 506Posts Today: 10,755
03:08 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Must See: Crude oil now covers much of giant sinkhole — Flowing into surrounding area (ENHANCED PHOTO)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24917207
United States
10/13/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Must See: Crude oil now covers much of giant sinkhole — Flowing into surrounding area (ENHANCED PHOTO)
... then one day he was shootin' at some food,

and, up through the ground came some bubbling crude!

trio
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
10/13/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Must See: Crude oil now covers much of giant sinkhole — Flowing into surrounding area (ENHANCED PHOTO)

They need top match that oil to the BP Macondo Oil spill see if they match.
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

I agree, I'm sure they have done, but if it matches I'm not sure we will ever know.
 Quoting: alexisj9

9 BP GOM Macondo oils spill whistle blowers have been missing or found dead. Go figure.

Start listening at about 8:30. Tells that it was partially fingerprinted to match what was in the fracking well. They are awaiting final analysis.

If true... Macondo oil doom OFF.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6139196

Just remember he works for Shaw Group.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25510440
United States
10/13/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Somebody mind telling me what all this is about? I've been seeing the threads, but have not been bothering with them...my mistake. Anyone willing to catch me up a bit with some cliff notes or something?
 Quoting: Mrbillybadass

BP nuked a fault line and compromised it . . .

They added corexit which only caused oil to clump together in little balls which then sunk to the bottom of the GOM . . .

Then they added a synthetic cell called "Synthia" which was supposed to eat crude oil . . . but it mixed with previous life form cells in the GOM and mutated . . . that mutation continues and is entering the land, aquifers, water supply.

A retired engineer discovered a techtonic plate under the Louisiana Bayou and that a previously believed dormant pocket of gas under the GOM is actually active . . .

All that is the link up through the New Madrid Seismic Zone which is literally covered with a maze of natural gas pipelines and nuclear plants nearby.

BP runs the Energy Department of U.S.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25510440

How can a British company run the Energy Department of the US?

BHO appointed a key BP exec to head Energy Department, he brought someone else onboard . . . there's a vid about this in one of these threads, perhaps in the Assumption thread which I know you've been on because I recognize your username. I remember posting a comment that everyone should watch that video.

I would like to find that video.

Wow, right after I posted this ^ . . . I looked and someone had just posted the very video I was referencing!

Here it is - if you want to fast-forward, go to 27:35 and listen!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20940257
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25519001
Brazil
10/13/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
dynamite
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6139196
United States
10/13/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

I agree, I'm sure they have done, but if it matches I'm not sure we will ever know.

9 BP GOM Macondo oils spill whistle blowers have been missing or found dead. Go figure.

Start listening at about 8:30. Tells that it was partially fingerprinted to match what was in the fracking well. They are awaiting final analysis.

If true... Macondo oil doom OFF.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6139196

Just remember he works for Shaw Group.

Exactly why I posted the disclaimer "If true..."

You can never tell who's paid off by who to say what.
CASCABEL  (OP)

User ID: 15804846
United States
10/13/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

They added corexit which only caused oil to clump together in little balls which then sunk to the bottom of the GOM . . .

Then they added a synthetic cell called "Synthia" which was supposed to eat crude oil . . . but it mixed with previous life form cells in the GOM and mutated . . . that mutation continues and is entering the land, aquifers, water supply.

A retired engineer discovered a techtonic plate under the Louisiana Bayou and that a previously believed dormant pocket of gas under the GOM is actually active . . .

All that is the link up through the New Madrid Seismic Zone which is literally covered with a maze of natural gas pipelines and nuclear plants nearby.

BHO appointed a key BP exec to head Energy Department, he brought someone else onboard . . . there's a vid about this in one of these threads, perhaps in the Assumption thread which I know you've been on because I recognize your username. I remember posting a comment that everyone should watch that video.

Wow, right after I posted this ^ . . . I looked and someone had just posted the very video I was referencing!

good video, what ever happened to Jesse?
" Sonny Liston is nothing. The man can't talk. The man can't fight. The man needs to take talking lessons. The man needs to take fighting lessons. And since he's fighting me, he needs falling lessons."

Muhammad Ali...
tiger1

User ID: 6269153
United States
10/13/2012 10:24 PM

Report Abusive Post

WOW !!!
Praise God from Whom all Blessings flow !!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25520699
United States
10/13/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is fucking ridiculous....where is the media...where is the administration?
 Quoting: littlemiracles

Oh, if only Romney was in charge - He'd save the day, wouldn't he, Romney-tards???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9258462
United States
10/13/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
After Sinkhole Flyover: Strongest odor I have ever experienced in all my time in Louisiana — Intense petroleum fumes hovering directly over community.

Latest flyover shows new area over pipeline breaking up into giant sinkhole (PHOTO & VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]
 Quoting: CASCABEL

hiding
Desert Fox

User ID: 8786935
United States
10/13/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't let Biden hear or see this, he will laugh so hard he might have a heart attack.
 Quoting: Desert Fox
So is that such the bad thing?
 Quoting: cosman

Not really. lol
:TOMABANEFOX:
It's more humane this way ya know, or burn on totem pole. Choice is yours.
oO
User ID: 25513289
Aruba
10/13/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
ohh noes..its oil,coming from underground..FUCKING scary idd.

Peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17922672
United States
10/13/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
They said the used 'color dodge' to enhance the photo, I'd like to see the original photo for comparison
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24537691
Canada
10/13/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]

Couldn't help myself.

cool2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22637655
United States
10/13/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
This and all the other shit going on in the name of progress and greed. And the silent majority continue to finger fuck themselves.
Waterbug

User ID: 1295673
United States
10/13/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some really bright sonuvabitch is going to figure it out.
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this clusterfuck turns out
to be a consequence of the BP clusterfuck in the gulf.
Desert Fox

User ID: 8786935
United States
10/13/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
ohh noes..its oil,coming from underground..FUCKING scary idd.

Peace
 Quoting: oO 25513289

Imagine that.
:TOMABANEFOX:
It's more humane this way ya know, or burn on totem pole. Choice is yours.
truthpatriot

User ID: 23964325
United States
10/13/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
so this is obviously a HUGE escalation....but what does it mean?? im seeing people make suggestions but not what is to happen if solutions arent made..
truthpatriot
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23343468
United States
10/13/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
as most americans would say. Nuc it. \

Americans aren't all that bright/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13158115
United States
10/13/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
No worries Obama and Joe are monitoring
dr.einstein

User ID: 25192789
United States
10/13/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
well, since all of the natural gas percolating out of
the ground (in Assumption Parish) is coming from a pressurized natural gas
reservoir deep in the Earth's crust: it makes perfectly
good sense that there would also be some crude oil
associated with this natural gas reservoir and that
some of the crude oil is being pushed to the surface
along with the natural gas.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13385958
United States
10/13/2012 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
verysad...I'm so ashamed of humanity.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24917207

me too...this is hard to believe.

Why hasn't this been all over the news?

:esf:
d1k

User ID: 23750037
Canada
10/13/2012 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well that can't be good.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/13/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
good video, what ever happened to Jesse?

He's around, but here awhile back he was threatening to move out of the country because he's so disgusted by what's going on.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/13/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]

Couldn't help myself.

cool2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24537691

One of the best all-time sitcoms, for the first couple of seasons . . . if only things going on now were as funny . . .
Childoflight
User ID: 11707592
United States
10/13/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
verysad...I'm so ashamed of humanity.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24917207

me too...this is hard to believe.

Why hasn't this been all over the news?

:esf:
 Quoting: Krystal

Waiting for the election to be over??Maybe that is too kind.....all paid off or threatened!!!I feel so sorry for the folks living down there........
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/13/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW !!!
 Quoting: tiger1

Yeah, it truly is once you begin connecting all the dots.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/13/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some really bright sonuvabitch is going to figure it out.
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this clusterfuck turns out
to be a consequence of the BP clusterfuck in the gulf.
 Quoting: Waterbug

THIS:

\/

scorpio66

User ID: 2453057
United States
10/13/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Somebody mind telling me what all this is about? I've been seeing the threads, but have not been bothering with them...my mistake. Anyone willing to catch me up a bit with some cliff notes or something?
 Quoting: Mrbillybadass

Here is my this-is-what-i've-picked-up-from-reading-glp-threads-this-wee​k understanding. This is not to say that I believe or don't believe any or all parts, just what I've been picking up from my reading. That said, there DOES seem to be a pretty good case for potential doom in a big, big way. Here goes:

BP had the gulf disaster - some say they hit a fault line in the gulf (the new madrid to be exact). some say they secretly nuked the hole as the only way to cap it. some say they used weather to mask the nuking. some say this hitting the fault line was accidental and, conversely, some say it is all on purpose.

They used "synthia" which is from my understanding a man-made bacteria? or some sort of virtual lifeform anyway that they dumped into the gulf as it would "eat" the oil, thus cleaning it up.

Synthia may or may not have evolved into some other lifeform. Synthia may or may not have advanced beyond the gulf and made it's way, via the gulf hole, into the surrounding earth where it has been steadily eating away at the protective layer that surrounds the naturally occuring methane gas that is under all of the earth in giant pockets. This may or may not have caused the LA sinkhole.

Synthia may or may not be in the water, may or may not be in the aquifer, which seems to be a giant underground(?) water mass that extends along 7 states. This is not the drinking water (yet) but could be? I think somewhere there is confirmation that something is in the aquifer that is bad news, but I can't recall exactly what.

Synthia eats oil. Human flesh contains oil. It may or may not be responsible for all of the increased "flesh eating bacteria" cases in the area this year, the current meningitis outbreak, the zombies oh and also the brain eating amoebas. The Isaac storm may have recently "picked it up" in the gulf and spread it in a path fairly closely related to the meningitis cases. TN particularly seems hit hard and the storm allegedly "stalled" there for a time.

Then there is the salt mines which I don't really understand fully but it seems they are areas under the earth which are not always secure depending on pressure. There is a giant salt mine patch under the SE USA which, if compromised (the sinkhole is next to a former salt mine) could cause a chain reaction of them all collapsing and so forth. I think they are sort of like caverns. If water is seeping in, it dilutes the salt and then causes the caverns to cave in. Again, I am not for sure on this salt mine stuff but that's the general understanding i've picked up.

The BP hole, the sinkhole and all these salt mines are connected in such a way that a giant bajillion (not sure the exact number, but, you know, BIG) times the nuclear bomb explosion could all explode and trigger the new madrid fault and crack the US in two.

There's a navy map (from the 80s?) that shows the new US with a lot of FL, TX, LA, etc (7 states I believe) either completely or mostly underwater.

The "dawgs" are posters that claim to have an inside scoop but just post riddles that seem to eventually prove true.

Oh, there's also a bajillion gallons of methane lurking down there too which could also explode. And, um, gas pipelines criss crossing the whole mess.

Whether or not all of the synthia and weird bacteria and fungus cases are related, anyone's guess. If you read through all of the related threads, you'll be able to see why there is a pretty good case for it.

The seemingly larger issue, however, is that that whole area could "blow" and in what could be a potential ELE. Did I mention there are 15 nuclear plants along the new madrid?

Yeah, it could be very bad. It seems bad. Is it going to all come together any time soon? Who knows? Is it eventually likely to be a huge disaster, probably. The sinkhole got bigger this week.

Remember, I never said these were the facts, just my "regular person" understanding from what I've been reading here all week. I will say, there have been quite a few chilling discoveries along the way that have really been scary and seem to point to true doom. Your mileage may vary.
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
Report Abusive Post
After Sinkhole Flyover: Strongest odor I have ever experienced in all my time in Louisiana — Intense petroleum fumes hovering directly over community.

Latest flyover shows new area over pipeline breaking up into giant sinkhole (PHOTO & VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

I fucking wouldn't even fly over that damn area. What kind of aircraft???...shit one spark and that thing is a goner and so is half the damn country!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13127957
United States
Report Abusive Post
WOW !!!
 Quoting: tiger1

Yeah, it truly is once you begin connecting all the dots.

I connected the dots a long time ago. I have "Awakened"

GLP