Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,246 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 781,378
Pageviews Today: 1,286,925Threads Today: 513Posts Today: 8,871
01:09 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Must See: Crude oil now covers much of giant sinkhole — Flowing into surrounding area (ENHANCED PHOTO)

Light to Go

User ID: 8545334
United States
10/13/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Must See: Crude oil now covers much of giant sinkhole — Flowing into surrounding area (ENHANCED PHOTO)
Media blackout on the whole situation. Someone call 60 minutes and see if they will investigate.
Untroubled, Scornful, Outrageous-That is how Wisdom wants us to be!
White Genocide: 1900AD @ 35% - Today less than 8% of the earth's population
Sophia's Correction
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25510440
United States
Report Abusive Post
Re: Must See: Crude oil now covers much of giant sinkhole — Flowing into surrounding area (ENHANCED PHOTO)
After Sinkhole Flyover: Strongest odor I have ever experienced in all my time in Louisiana — Intense petroleum fumes hovering directly over community.

Latest flyover shows new area over pipeline breaking up into giant sinkhole (PHOTO & VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]
 Quoting: CASCABEL

I fucking wouldn't even fly over that damn area. What kind of aircraft???...shit one spark and that thing is a goner and so is half the damn country!
 Quoting: ****SUPERFLY****

Well . . . that is something to consider. Yikes.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
WOW !!!
 Quoting: tiger1

Yeah, it truly is once you begin connecting all the dots.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25510440

I connected the dots a long time ago. I have "Awakened"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13127957

Many of us have . . . the sheeple have not, will not.
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
10/13/2012 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Somebody mind telling me what all this is about? I've been seeing the threads, but have not been bothering with them...my mistake. Anyone willing to catch me up a bit with some cliff notes or something?
 Quoting: Mrbillybadass

Here is my this-is-what-i've-picked-up-from-reading-glp-threads-this-wee​k understanding. This is not to say that I believe or don't believe any or all parts, just what I've been picking up from my reading. That said, there DOES seem to be a pretty good case for potential doom in a big, big way. Here goes:

BP had the gulf disaster - some say they hit a fault line in the gulf (the new madrid to be exact). some say they secretly nuked the hole as the only way to cap it. some say they used weather to mask the nuking. some say this hitting the fault line was accidental and, conversely, some say it is all on purpose.

They used "synthia" which is from my understanding a man-made bacteria? or some sort of virtual lifeform anyway that they dumped into the gulf as it would "eat" the oil, thus cleaning it up.

Synthia may or may not have evolved into some other lifeform. Synthia may or may not have advanced beyond the gulf and made it's way, via the gulf hole, into the surrounding earth where it has been steadily eating away at the protective layer that surrounds the naturally occuring methane gas that is under all of the earth in giant pockets. This may or may not have caused the LA sinkhole.

Synthia may or may not be in the water, may or may not be in the aquifer, which seems to be a giant underground(?) water mass that extends along 7 states. This is not the drinking water (yet) but could be? I think somewhere there is confirmation that something is in the aquifer that is bad news, but I can't recall exactly what.

Synthia eats oil. Human flesh contains oil. It may or may not be responsible for all of the increased "flesh eating bacteria" cases in the area this year, the current meningitis outbreak, the zombies oh and also the brain eating amoebas. The Isaac storm may have recently "picked it up" in the gulf and spread it in a path fairly closely related to the meningitis cases. TN particularly seems hit hard and the storm allegedly "stalled" there for a time.

Then there is the salt mines which I don't really understand fully but it seems they are areas under the earth which are not always secure depending on pressure. There is a giant salt mine patch under the SE USA which, if compromised (the sinkhole is next to a former salt mine) could cause a chain reaction of them all collapsing and so forth. I think they are sort of like caverns. If water is seeping in, it dilutes the salt and then causes the caverns to cave in. Again, I am not for sure on this salt mine stuff but that's the general understanding i've picked up.

The BP hole, the sinkhole and all these salt mines are connected in such a way that a giant bajillion (not sure the exact number, but, you know, BIG) times the nuclear bomb explosion could all explode and trigger the new madrid fault and crack the US in two.

There's a navy map (from the 80s?) that shows the new US with a lot of FL, TX, LA, etc (7 states I believe) either completely or mostly underwater.

The "dawgs" are posters that claim to have an inside scoop but just post riddles that seem to eventually prove true.

Oh, there's also a bajillion gallons of methane lurking down there too which could also explode. And, um, gas pipelines criss crossing the whole mess.

Whether or not all of the synthia and weird bacteria and fungus cases are related, anyone's guess. If you read through all of the related threads, you'll be able to see why there is a pretty good case for it.

The seemingly larger issue, however, is that that whole area could "blow" and in what could be a potential ELE. Did I mention there are 15 nuclear plants along the new madrid?

Yeah, it could be very bad. It seems bad. Is it going to all come together any time soon? Who knows? Is it eventually likely to be a huge disaster, probably. The sinkhole got bigger this week.

Remember, I never said these were the facts, just my "regular person" understanding from what I've been reading here all week. I will say, there have been quite a few chilling discoveries along the way that have really been scary and seem to point to true doom. Your mileage may vary.
 Quoting: scorpio66

Great sum up...just to add..one fuck head dropping a small bomb in that area would eliminate, Fla, La, Ar,Mo,IL, part of Texas, completely destroy the Mississippi and have the gulf of mexico basically merging into Lake Michigan! Kill an estimated 30 million in one second flat! There is so much methane down under there it's mind boggling.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13127957
United States
10/13/2012 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Media blackout on the whole situation. Someone call 60 minutes and see if they will investigate.
 Quoting: Light to Go

bump

Good Idea.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21277120
United States
10/13/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
So we need to STILL depend on the ME for our oil?
methane watcher
User ID: 844118
United States
10/13/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Somebody mind telling me what all this is about? I've been seeing the threads, but have not been bothering with them...my mistake. Anyone willing to catch me up a bit with some cliff notes or something?
 Quoting: Mrbillybadass

Here is my this-is-what-i've-picked-up-from-reading-glp-threads-this-wee​k understanding. This is not to say that I believe or don't believe any or all parts, just what I've been picking up from my reading. That said, there DOES seem to be a pretty good case for potential doom in a big, big way. Here goes:

BP had the gulf disaster - some say they hit a fault line in the gulf (the new madrid to be exact). some say they secretly nuked the hole as the only way to cap it. some say they used weather to mask the nuking. some say this hitting the fault line was accidental and, conversely, some say it is all on purpose.

They used "synthia" which is from my understanding a man-made bacteria? or some sort of virtual lifeform anyway that they dumped into the gulf as it would "eat" the oil, thus cleaning it up.

Synthia may or may not have evolved into some other lifeform. Synthia may or may not have advanced beyond the gulf and made it's way, via the gulf hole, into the surrounding earth where it has been steadily eating away at the protective layer that surrounds the naturally occuring methane gas that is under all of the earth in giant pockets. This may or may not have caused the LA sinkhole.

Synthia may or may not be in the water, may or may not be in the aquifer, which seems to be a giant underground(?) water mass that extends along 7 states. This is not the drinking water (yet) but could be? I think somewhere there is confirmation that something is in the aquifer that is bad news, but I can't recall exactly what.

Synthia eats oil. Human flesh contains oil. It may or may not be responsible for all of the increased "flesh eating bacteria" cases in the area this year, the current meningitis outbreak, the zombies oh and also the brain eating amoebas. The Isaac storm may have recently "picked it up" in the gulf and spread it in a path fairly closely related to the meningitis cases. TN particularly seems hit hard and the storm allegedly "stalled" there for a time.

Then there is the salt mines which I don't really understand fully but it seems they are areas under the earth which are not always secure depending on pressure. There is a giant salt mine patch under the SE USA which, if compromised (the sinkhole is next to a former salt mine) could cause a chain reaction of them all collapsing and so forth. I think they are sort of like caverns. If water is seeping in, it dilutes the salt and then causes the caverns to cave in. Again, I am not for sure on this salt mine stuff but that's the general understanding i've picked up.

The BP hole, the sinkhole and all these salt mines are connected in such a way that a giant bajillion (not sure the exact number, but, you know, BIG) times the nuclear bomb explosion could all explode and trigger the new madrid fault and crack the US in two.

There's a navy map (from the 80s?) that shows the new US with a lot of FL, TX, LA, etc (7 states I believe) either completely or mostly underwater.

The "dawgs" are posters that claim to have an inside scoop but just post riddles that seem to eventually prove true.

Oh, there's also a bajillion gallons of methane lurking down there too which could also explode. And, um, gas pipelines criss crossing the whole mess.

Whether or not all of the synthia and weird bacteria and fungus cases are related, anyone's guess. If you read through all of the related threads, you'll be able to see why there is a pretty good case for it.

The seemingly larger issue, however, is that that whole area could "blow" and in what could be a potential ELE. Did I mention there are 15 nuclear plants along the new madrid?

Yeah, it could be very bad. It seems bad. Is it going to all come together any time soon? Who knows? Is it eventually likely to be a huge disaster, probably. The sinkhole got bigger this week.

Remember, I never said these were the facts, just my "regular person" understanding from what I've been reading here all week. I will say, there have been quite a few chilling discoveries along the way that have really been scary and seem to point to true doom. Your mileage may vary.
 Quoting: scorpio66

Fantastic analysis of this evolving situation. Thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25223854
Poland
10/13/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
A thick slick of crude oil can be seen covering much of the sinkhole [...] oil and water can be seen flowing from the sinkhole into the adjacent environment.

[link to enenews.com]
 Quoting: CASCABEL

Maybe "Coldfire" can help? I just came across the page. I might get some for my kitchen.

[link to www.coldfire.biz]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21277120
United States
10/13/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good ! I hope we can lap up every drop and use it! F8ck the ME!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1286653
Puerto Rico
10/13/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
i live in lamar county miss,which is pretty close to the sink hole,anyway back in the 60s they put a nuke in a saltmine here and exploded it,been 2 headed lizards ever since,anyway why i am posting is that this week i was watching the news from gulfport and the had a piece on a new oil slick that is in the gulf and tested the oil from it.It came back positive that it was from the bp oil,which is apparantly still flowing,anyone else heard about this
SaveUSa

User ID: 20038946
United States
10/13/2012 11:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
verysad...I'm so ashamed of humanity.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24917207

The people covering this shit up aren't human.
Within the surreal depths of "reality" lies the truth.
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
10/13/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
i hope every one looking at this has went to whitehouse.gov and signeg dutchaniese patition
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24917207
United States
10/13/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: SaveUSa

oridin
Desert Fox

User ID: 8786935
United States
10/13/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
i live in lamar county miss,which is pretty close to the sink hole,anyway back in the 60s they put a nuke in a saltmine here and exploded it,been 2 headed lizards ever since,anyway why i am posting is that this week i was watching the news from gulfport and the had a piece on a new oil slick that is in the gulf and tested the oil from it.It came back positive that it was from the bp oil,which is apparantly still flowing,anyone else heard about this
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1286653

Yes, saw it on Fox.
:TOMABANEFOX:
It's more humane this way ya know, or burn on totem pole. Choice is yours.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18344963
United States
10/13/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21277120

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21277120

...we put it on the world market and buy it back for 5x the price...
Tropicalgirl

User ID: 1235443
United States
10/13/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well done scorpio, you seem to have pulled together most of the aspects of the story as far as I understand it. Complex situation and very dangerous, whether it be slow moving or not.

You guys will love this new twist! Feds have called in BP and Trans O to ID the crude oil source -
[link to theadvocate.com]
Nika

User ID: 25231945
United States
10/13/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

And now, the feds have put BP and Transocean in charge of identifying source of the Gulf sheen!

[link to www.usatoday.com]
Thread: Feds approve joint plan of BP and Transocean to identify source of Gulf sheen!
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Nika

User ID: 25231945
United States
10/13/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well done scorpio, you seem to have pulled together most of the aspects of the story as far as I understand it. Complex situation and very dangerous, whether it be slow moving or not.

You guys will love this new twist! Feds have called in BP and Trans O to ID the crude oil source -
 Quoting: Tropicalgirl

Sorry, Tropicalgirl...you beat me to it. lol
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
truthpatriot

User ID: 23964325
United States
10/13/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
if people from louisiana were looking for a sign from god on when to evacuate...here you are. I understand it would be a difficult decision because you have this disaster occuring but still having to act like a regular civilian playing their role in society because you dont know what to make of it. But heres your sign. i suggest you take it and go get a new house 100's of miles away or go on an extended camping vacation if you do not have that kind of money.
truthpatriot
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17629467
United States
10/13/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah...saw the same news report here in Tampa.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24917207
United States
10/13/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Idol1oilIdol1:money:Idol1oilIdol1
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/13/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: SaveUSa

No, they ARE humans . . . that's the problem.

Humans are essentially worthless beings.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23919169
Canada
10/13/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought it was common knowledgefor some time now that there was oil in the sinkhole. From almost day one those float oil barriers have been in all the pics. I just assumed it was for oil that was surfacing.
Tropicalgirl

User ID: 1235443
United States
10/13/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Nika

LOL Nika, I only knew about it b/c of your earlier post, thanks for spreading the word! My Louisiana relatives are NOT following this story, they hardly know anything is going on and they are only 100 miles from Assumption.
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
10/13/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

And now, the feds have put BP and Transocean in charge of identifying source of the Gulf sheen!

[link to www.usatoday.com]
Thread: Feds approve joint plan of BP and Transocean to identify source of Gulf sheen!

so there more oil out there huh,my brother came down about a month ago and i took him to yhe beach at gulfport,they were swimming and soaking up the ocean,they asked me why i wouldnt swim with them,and i hads to tell them that i was scared to get in the water,that they put alot of chimicals in it,they were laughing at me and thought i was nuts,u should see the gulf it looks like god shit in it,i know that the ms river causes alot of the brown water but it was worse than usual,how big is that sheen there talking about
d1k

User ID: 23750037
Canada
10/13/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a question. I know they are flaring, what is the chance of those flares igniting the gas pocket?
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
10/13/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
They are bringing in superman to conceal this next week. These .......not good people will be left behind when it matters. They can no longer hide the massive catastrophes they've started, this will become a catalyst for good. EVERYONE do your part spread this message.

A good man who does nothing , is the problem- Thomas Jefferson!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
10/13/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought it was common knowledgefor some time now that there was oil in the sinkhole. From almost day one those float oil barriers have been in all the pics. I just assumed it was for oil that was surfacing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23919169

Well, they said it was diesel from the cavern, but we've just found out the it's oil and it's not coming from the cavern.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24945571
United States
10/13/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL Nika, I only knew about it b/c of your earlier post, thanks for spreading the word! My Louisiana relatives are NOT following this story, they hardly know anything is going on and they are only 100 miles from Assumption.

No media coverage, so people nearby don't know. If it wasn't for GLP, I would have never heard of the sinkhole!
Frightening, isn't it?
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
10/14/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

No media coverage, so people nearby don't know. If it wasn't for GLP, I would have never heard of the sinkhole!
Frightening, isn't it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24945571

yeah havnt heard anything in lamar miss about it either,alot of times they will just run a few words on the ticker on local stations,but i havnt even seen that

GLP