Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,325 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 601,232
Pageviews Today: 1,041,861Threads Today: 432Posts Today: 7,314
12:45 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Must See: Crude oil now covers much of giant sinkhole — Flowing into surrounding area (ENHANCED PHOTO)

alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
10/14/2012 07:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Must See: Crude oil now covers much of giant sinkhole — Flowing into surrounding area (ENHANCED PHOTO)
Crude oil and seawater. Quit asking about matching the samples. That has been done, a long time ago. They don't want you knowing the result because that only leads to the inevitable question, "How do we fix it?"

We don't.

You were warned.

Dawgs right again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18962231

Now someone needs to check it's FINGERPRINT and see if there is a match with the unweathered crude coming out of the MACONDO WELL!
 Quoting: Childoflight 11707592

That's what I am wondering...is this shit a tiny little leak of the gigantic area of highly pressurrized oil and natural gas under the GOM that is going to vaporize the SE US?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25529676

Well the dawgs say the test have been done and match but they won't tell people, I would think those tests were done ages ago, so this makes sense to me. They would have tested the oil straight away.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22573986
United States
10/14/2012 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Must See: Crude oil now covers much of giant sinkhole — Flowing into surrounding area (ENHANCED PHOTO)
Thread: What's going on? Gas wells in TX over pressure!

You guys see this?
alexisj9

United Kingdom
10/14/2012 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
State blames one company for gassy sinkhole, orders more seismic monitors
[link to www.examiner.com]
 Quoting: IwantToBelieve76

That's something I'm not happy with, simply cause I don't think it was their fault. The last time they mined that cavern, they were mining the cap rock on top, probably for sulpher, then they noticed it was losing presure. We now know that wasn't the cause because the top is fine. But this is the reason they are giving for it being there fault. The salt got melted by water from the outside at the bottom/maybe lower side.
alexisj9

United Kingdom
10/14/2012 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22573986

Nope but expected it, what do you reckon caused the quake they had, all this moving over there.
Vesper33

User ID: 23275351
United States
10/14/2012 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22573986

Nope but expected it, what do you reckon caused the quake they had, all this moving over there.
 Quoting: alexisj9

I agree. I karma pinned it because I thought it was related and important.
Perfer et Obdura;Dolor hic tibi proderit olim.Fortes Fortuna Iuvat! (Be Patient & Strong; someday this pain will be useful to you. Fortune favors the brave)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2169888
United States
10/14/2012 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now someone needs to check it's FINGERPRINT and see if there is a match with the unweathered crude coming out of the MACONDO WELL!
 Quoting: Childoflight 11707592

But they won't, you see. Because then someone will have to be held accountable and BP is one of our country's owners.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845676
United States
10/14/2012 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here in Texas we went through crazy storms last night , this front is headed east, with lots of lighting, just saying, this could be very bad for LA, gas well, sinkhole and oil

[link to www.weather.com]

hiding
alexisj9

United Kingdom
10/14/2012 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here in Texas we went through crazy storms last night , this front is headed east, with lots of lighting, just saying, this could be very bad for LA, gas well, sinkhole and oil

hiding
 Quoting: Goofy for God

How low was the pressure on the low with the storms, I suppose that could make a difference less pressure pushing down.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845676
United States
10/14/2012 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

hiding

How low was the pressure on the low with the storms, I suppose that could make a difference less pressure pushing down.

the lighting to spark fires is what I worry about
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405576
United States
10/14/2012 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Salt domes have naturally occuring pockets of oil and gas beneath them, why can't it be coming from there??
BULLDOZER

User ID: 9708077
United States
10/14/2012 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

hiding

the lighting to spark fires is what I worry about

Duh... I can't believe I never thought of that, that is some scary stuff right there!

Last Edited by BULLDOZER on 10/14/2012 08:37 AM
NON SERVIAM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25489139
United States
10/14/2012 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25192789
United States
10/14/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Salt domes have naturally occuring pockets of oil and gas beneath them, why can't it be coming from there??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1405576

well, there's no question but that the natural gas
and crude oil is coming from some reservoir in the earth's
crust. and it is very easy for geologists to to find and
locate any of these deposits in the earth's crust. and it
is assured that they know exactly where the natural gas
and oil are coming from (they just aren't saying to us).

my speculation is that it is coming from a natural gas reservoir that is so deep in the crust that we have no
technologies to drill that deep. so, we are screwed because
the petroleum engineers can't drill any or enough "relief wells" to even begin relieve the volume and pressure of this thing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24917207
United States
10/14/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
The last time this methane mud puddle blew, wooly mammoths died with their cuds in their mouths...IN ANTARCTICA! Don't believe the BULL about a big asteroid hitting the GoM...IT WAS A HUGE METHANE EXPLOSION...APHYXIATED ALMOST EVERYTHING THAT BREATHED!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25461223
United States
10/14/2012 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1405576

Because it was genetically matched to the crude from the BP Macondo Well
MuslimAmerican

User ID: 9621028
United States
10/14/2012 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
This just keeps getting worse.
Feed the hungry, visit the sick, free a captive if he be unjustly confined(kidnapped/enslaved by someone). Assist any person oppressed, whether they're of the Muslim or non-Muslim. - Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wasallam)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25109150
United States
10/14/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
A thick slick of crude oil can be seen covering much of the sinkhole [...] oil and water can be seen flowing from the sinkhole into the adjacent environment.

[link to enenews.com]
 Quoting: CASCABEL

and the Lord their God will destroy those men who've made a living out of destroying the earth...

no sooner than they think they've got it made

it's over
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25489139
United States
10/14/2012 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6139196
United States
10/14/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
A thick slick of crude oil can be seen covering much of the sinkhole [...] oil and water can be seen flowing from the sinkhole into the adjacent environment.

[link to enenews.com]

and the Lord their God will destroy those men who've made a living out of destroying the earth...

it's over
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25109150

^^^^
THIS
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to enenews.com]

it's over

^^^^
THIS
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6139196

yup. Jesus is coming on Dec. 21, and he's gonna kill everyone on the planet.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to enenews.com]

it's over

^^^^
THIS
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6139196

yup. Jesus is coming on Dec. 21, and he's gonna kill everyone on the planet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25192789

bump
alexisj9

United Kingdom
10/14/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.edsuite.com]

Here's a photo of the dimentions of the sinkhole without the enhancement on the oil.
dr.einstein

United States
10/14/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Here's a photo of the dimentions of the sinkhole without the enhancement on the oil.

look fools. if and when that cavern collapses, then you'll have a SINK HOLE!

what's yer question?
alexisj9

United Kingdom
10/14/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Haven't got a question, people earlier in the thread asked for a picture that showed the oil that wasn't played with by whoever made the artical in the OP, so as someone posted one on another thread, I brought it here.
dr.einstein

United States
10/14/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Haven't got a question, people earlier in the thread asked for a picture that showed the oil that wasn't played with by whoever made the artical in the OP, so as someone posted one on another thread, I brought it here.

well, harsh circumstances calls for harsh language. sorry :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10823900
United States
10/14/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why are all you tards blaming BP ?, various reports all say its natural. If you lazy doom tards even bothered to do a search you would find how often this actualy happens. Pitch Lakes - La Brea in southwest Trinidad is the biggest, The La Brea Tar Pits (or Rancho La Brea Tar Pits) are a cluster of tar pits around which Hancock Park was formed, in urban Los Angeles.

Took me 5 mins just to find that, but hey I surppose its easier to be told what you should think it is by some other doom tard.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25232356

Oh, dear.
lightchild_uk
Waiting for IT

User ID: 25258203
United Kingdom
10/14/2012 02:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
The OP is broken now, but I found these pictures on flickr

[link to www.flickr.com]

From this website

[link to www.leanweb.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25450516
United States
10/14/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

what's yer question?

Quoting: dr.einstein

This "dr e" who has arrogance enough to co-opt a great man's name is trying to derail these threads. Insulting & arrogance by corporations and greedy people who think they know more than everyone else got us into this mess. Consider the ignore button if you would please, we have no time to banter with a self proclaimed know-it-all. Wisdom doesn't need to resort to callous insults and arrogant posturing that "dr e" exhibits.

Any change in anyone's gps by the way near this area? and electronic journals with back-up files for all those in the area notating sickness, elevation, smell, chemicals, booms, etc., are my thoughts for all those in the area. Keep track of each other - safety in #'s. I'm sure many have thought of this but it never hurts to have a friendly reminder.
dr.einstein

United States
10/14/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

what's yer question?

Quoting: dr.einstein

This "dr e" who has arrogance enough to co-opt a great man's name is trying to derail these threads. Insulting & arrogance by corporations and greedy people who think they know more than everyone else got us into this mess. Consider the ignore button if you would please, we have no time to banter with a self proclaimed know-it-all. Wisdom doesn't need to resort to callous insults and arrogant posturing that "dr e" exhibits.

Any change in anyone's gps by the way near this area? and electronic journals with back-up files for all those in the area notating sickness, elevation, smell, chemicals, booms, etc., are my thoughts for all those in the area. Keep track of each other - safety in #'s. I'm sure many have thought of this but it never hurts to have a friendly reminder.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25450516

granny
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25450516
United States
10/14/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dr. Einstein, you simply must get that finger fixed, and probably cleaned.

I'm not sure about you, but my focus is the safety of all the people that will be affected by this mess. I operate on the adage "better safe than sorry", or, in this case, dead.

GLP