Konami's role in the New World Order?

God and Jesus Believer
User ID: 24064903
Japan
10/14/2012 05:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Konami's role in the New World Order?
In my honest opinion, I believe Konami might be developing a New World Order program which is in prototype stage, probably being beta tested nearing completion and I may have been selected as a "Christian beta tester" in order to deter people from believing in Jesus Christ The Messiah.

Hebrew: Yahushua Ha Mashiach = Jesus The Messiah

Please search news articles through Google News maybe? In my opinion, it could be that "Hideo Kojima (puppet?)", on the behalf of Konami or someone else the "old serpent" maybe, is referring to making the astral dimension (under the name of "virtual reality") and physical dimension indistinguishable and possibly playing a game in it. Game of what I wonder?

Well, I can't confirm anything as hard fact besides the existence of God and Jesus Christ, as rumors will be "rumors" until they possibly come true.

C'mon I'm not a Kojima Hideo hater. The dude seems friendly and cool to everyone. Just I think the poor dude might be a puppet.

He did mention something like he originally wanted to name his game "New World Order" like 25 years ago but instead had to rename it "Metal Gear Solid" due to the name "New World Order" already being "registered" in Japan, didn't he? He mentioned something like this on his Twitter sometime after E3 2012 this year, didn't he?

What if Hideo Kojima's really in trouble? If there was an innocent man who was lured into an evil grand master plan by a friend, like in this video

[link to www.youtube.com]

Would you help him?

If Hideo Kojima is just an innocent man who was led into an evil grand master plan by a friend or acquaintance who happened in be into the occult, would you help him get out?

God's Word says "Don't resist an evil person, but resist the devil" according to Matthew 5:39 and James 4:7.

If your acquaintance is an evil person, to be "Christian" would be not to resist your evil acquaintance.

There is an "astral projector" who is with me now who claims to be Kojima Hideo but for some reason he doesn't seem to be in his own body, like he was kicked out of his own body. This invisible "spirit" called Kojima Hideo claims to have been stuck with me unable to go back to his own body since September 24, 2012. I have asked God The Father and Jesus Christ for Help. Now awaiting an answer from someone who can pray or help me.

And if this seemingly ridiculous situation with Hideo Kojima is indeed true, then please pray for him. I'm sure the real Hideo Kojima if indeed stuck outside his body would really appreciate it. If some people know him personally, if you could please monitor him for suspicious behavior or any behavior that seems unlike his usual self. Thank you.

If he is innocent, let's get this innocent person out of a bad bad situation, alright? Even if he isn't all innocent, don't we all deserve a chance to get into Heaven?

Even I have a high possibility of being RH negative blood, though it could just be deception by the devil. However, regardless, God The Father and Jesus Christ have been firmly on my side as I seek The Truth.
God and Jesus Believer (OP)
Japan
10/14/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Konami's role in the New World Order?
Was Yahushua Ha Mashiach the real Jesus Christ? The old serpent seems to have made things very confusing.

Heard that sexual love is the major driving force behind man and when that man gets what he wants- then he becomes sexually free and powerful. So in order to keep a slave weak and submissive, the master keeps him away from love.

Though I see celibacy as a form of invincibility as there is no real weak point. In the Book of Revelation it writes that God is our first love. If you are looking for that "missing part" of you, it is God. And in order to join God we must do what is Right and True.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25542230
United States
10/14/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
crazyjak
Japan
10/14/2012 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I could be "beta testing" unwillingly for the Ogre Project which is currently being developed under Kojima Productions. It is actual demonic possession whether the employees working on the project know it or not.

[link to www.oxmonline.com]

[link to www.oxmonline.com]
Japan
10/14/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Hideo Kojima" seems to be very secretive of the Ogre Project or "Oni Project" which can also mean "Demon Project".

Read: [link to andriasang.com]

They may have been purposely picking on the "Christian" person which is me. Maybe the devil and demons got out of control and Hideo Kojima had to take shelter in the "Christian" person. Or this could be a way of trying to make the "Christian" person fall in love or infatuation with a demonic spirit which of course ain't happenin'. God The Father and Jesus Christ Kick Way too much ass!!!

Anyway as I said, I still have a lot to learn as a "Christian" but for the time being God The Father and Jesus Christ have been offering me Protection. It's been well... rather easy to deal with this demonic crap, well less than crap, less than worthless cuz it means nothing if it sends people to hell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25076958
Mexico
10/14/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
In my honest opinion, I believe Konami might be developing a New World Order program which is in prototype stage, probably being beta tested nearing completion and I may have been selected as a "Christian beta tester" in order to deter people from believing in Jesus Christ The Messiah.

Hebrew: Yahushua Ha Mashiach = Jesus The Messiah

Please search news articles through Google News maybe? In my opinion, it could be that "Hideo Kojima (puppet?)", on the behalf of Konami or someone else the "old serpent" maybe, is referring to making the astral dimension (under the name of "virtual reality") and physical dimension indistinguishable and possibly playing a game in it. Game of what I wonder?

Well, I can't confirm anything as hard fact besides the existence of God and Jesus Christ, as rumors will be "rumors" until they possibly come true.

C'mon I'm not a Kojima Hideo hater. The dude seems friendly and cool to everyone. Just I think the poor dude might be a puppet.

He did mention something like he originally wanted to name his game "New World Order" like 25 years ago but instead had to rename it "Metal Gear Solid" due to the name "New World Order" already being "registered" in Japan, didn't he? He mentioned something like this on his Twitter sometime after E3 2012 this year, didn't he?

What if Hideo Kojima's really in trouble? If there was an innocent man who was lured into an evil grand master plan by a friend, like in this video

[link to www.youtube.com]

Would you help him?

If Hideo Kojima is just an innocent man who was led into an evil grand master plan by a friend or acquaintance who happened in be into the occult, would you help him get out?

God's Word says "Don't resist an evil person, but resist the devil" according to Matthew 5:39 and James 4:7.

If your acquaintance is an evil person, to be "Christian" would be not to resist your evil acquaintance.

There is an "astral projector" who is with me now who claims to be Kojima Hideo but for some reason he doesn't seem to be in his own body, like he was kicked out of his own body. This invisible "spirit" called Kojima Hideo claims to have been stuck with me unable to go back to his own body since September 24, 2012. I have asked God The Father and Jesus Christ for Help. Now awaiting an answer from someone who can pray or help me.

And if this seemingly ridiculous situation with Hideo Kojima is indeed true, then please pray for him. I'm sure the real Hideo Kojima if indeed stuck outside his body would really appreciate it. If some people know him personally, if you could please monitor him for suspicious behavior or any behavior that seems unlike his usual self. Thank you.

If he is innocent, let's get this innocent person out of a bad bad situation, alright? Even if he isn't all innocent, don't we all deserve a chance to get into Heaven?

Even I have a high possibility of being RH negative blood, though it could just be deception by the devil. However, regardless, God The Father and Jesus Christ have been firmly on my side as I seek The Truth.
 Quoting: God and Jesus Believer 24064903

What the fuck kinda drugs are you taking?
Japan
10/14/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I ain't taking any street drugs or prescription drugs to my knowledge unless if they have been sneaking LSD or something into me.

Man, I'm tellin' ya how it is. If you ain't gonna believe me, then don't cuz when the end comes, it'd be clear what I'm talkin' about and hopefully it won't be too late for you to get with the program.

Seriously gotta have God on your side, and you gotta go thru Jesus cuz that's the only way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8410120
United States
10/14/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Konami sucks. If anyone makes VR for real, it will be bohemia interactive.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25554450
Canada
10/14/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
crazyjak
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25542230

times infinite.. the op makes bat shit look like chocolate..
Japan
10/14/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
*rolls eyes* If you guys get demon possessed then don't blame me. Just warnin' you guys. If you don't wanna believe it, there ain't nothin' I can do about it. =p
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25544412
United Kingdom
10/14/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
metal gear solid 3: subsistence was the best mgs game.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25559382
New Zealand
10/14/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I miss playing Suikoden...cooking battles so epic
God And Jesus Believer
User ID: 25892905
United States
10/19/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, this is the original poster for this thread God and Jesus Believer.

My e-mail account [email protected] got taken over by an alternate "backup" e-mail account- by an old America Online (AOL) email account I had used for password retrieval I think because no matter what I can't remember the password to get in. AOL is with the serpent from what I can tell it looks like. Also Microsoft also seems to be with the serpent.

But so far it seems that Google and Twitter are safe from the serpent. Also godlikeproductions is safe from the serpent so far it looks like.

Also I'm not sure the validity of "Holy Spirit" but "The Holy Spirit" seems to be different. Be careful and take note of things, ask "The God of Jesus Christ" to help you.

-----------------------------------------

It seems that the "Ogre Project" of Konami corporation and "Hideo Kojima" could be developing-

the controlling of human body thru magnified natural forces ("technology" and "magic") to emulate "demon possession" while mixing it with real demon possession (possibly thru the sinner's flesh, thoughts or actions) to try to make "Christians" believe the God Of Jesus Christ is not there for them and to try to make non-"Christians" believe that Jesus Christ was evil- like a black magician.

It is like the serpent of the Garden of Eden is still leading some humans astray from God just like how he led Eve and Adam astray from God.

Even I am skeptical and doing all the analysis and research I can- though at times I feel I'm lazy- but I understand that in order to find The Truth, this must be done.

-------------------------------------------

In this article it says that (Hideo Kojima, I'm assuming, which can actually be the devil himself it seems like) the "Ogre Project" is created with the use of ogre (鬼) it seems to be written.

[link to www.vgarabia.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25237731
China
10/19/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
catdance
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1535399
United States
10/19/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
You need a spellcaster, and a good one. If he really is a pawn for the NWO agenda, then he has spatial barriers that surround his body and protect the evil entity inside. Seriously though, you need to find the most magically talented person in Japan for help.
God and Jesus Believer
User ID: 26177209
United States
10/24/2012 06:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi this is the original poster for this thread.

"Hebrew: Yahushua Ha Mashiach = Jesus The Messiah" = Might be Wrong. I'm sorry. Be careful what you believe and always test everything out.

Also "Yashua" as "God" = I'm sorry, that's incorrect I believe. But please keep testing as the "Ogre Project" seems very challenging and evil.

I'm sorry if I caused any trouble or inconvenience. Please forgive me. I still believe in God the Father and Jesus Christ until further notice, but so far that combination seems alright- not completely rid of demon possession yet but doing my best to research the different Bibles for the correct translations.

As a "Christian" I haven't really read the Bible much though I did attend a private Christian School when I was young- perhaps there were people in my childhood whom protected me with their prayers. Right now as an adult I've gone through very challenging times often feeling burnt out and tired of life- seemingly lazy and jaded- though getting by okay I suppose cuz God the Father and Jesus Christ Have Helped me.

Anyway, still trying to make my way through the Bible though it's hard for me to pay attention to and read it at times. Getting around to it. Anyway we all have our struggles and it can't be all about me so do your best guys!

God Bless!
Reality Check
User ID: 26163640
United Kingdom
10/24/2012 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: God and Jesus Believer 24064903

I'm sorry and I don't mean to offend as I believe faith is a very personal thing and this may be taken heart.

But when where the two most important figures in the bible, proven without doubt to actually have existed or still exist?
God and Jesus Believer
User ID: 27015394
United States
11/05/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps you do not have faith in God the Father, Jesus the Christ & the Holy Spirit of truth at this time but it may appear later.

It says Ephesians 5:11 "Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them." I got this Bible verse from this page: [link to stonesoffire.ca]

I have been exposed to what appears to be spot flashes of light-blueish white spirits, dark black spirit, gray spirits and possibly red spirits- at least red tinges/spots of light. Then there are also flashes of light like those from a camera in the colors of blueish white and black. It appears to be Masonic activity. Also felt wind that seemed to be redirected or coming from out of nowhere. Also experienced many times plastic being moved and hit.

I'm still dealing with the spirit or emulation who claims to be Hideo Kojima.
starsword

User ID: 23051315
Taiwan
11/14/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi!

Your post really resonated with me. I am a big fan of Metal Gear and also JESUS, and would love to get in touch with you. Do you have a personal email you can send me so we can stay in touch? Also, are you in Japan? I noticed your original post was from Japan. Email me at [email protected]

I am also coming into contact with people who are experiencing strange phenomena connected to the Masonic/Illuminati groups, and although it sounds scary, they truly are powerless against the Might and Authority of the Name of Jesus. However, and this is one of the reasons I love Metal Gear, we can use updated spiritual weaponry to engage the Enemy on the things that he is using against us such as these kinds of psychic attacks and whatnot. Recently I wrote an article dealing with the Metal Gear Series and Illuminati + our Spiritual Weapons, and maybe you'd enjoy reading this! Anyway I'd love to talk with you personally and know where you're coming from a bit more. I myself am a Christian who has had a personal walk with our Lord Jesus for quite some time, and He's led me down some very unexpected roads, but that would take a while to explain! God bless you and I hope you respond!

Michael
starsword
starsword

User ID: 23051315
Taiwan
11/14/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oops I forgot to post the link to those articles:

1. Metal Gear Solid’s Snake is Japan’s 007 (Illuminati Information Deliverer!)

[link to starsword.wordpress.com]

2. MGS Ground Zeroes: Time for Revolutionary Return to (Old) New Weapons

[link to starsword.wordpress.com]

GBY! and PTL and may TLKABYIJN!

(GBY. . . God bless You PTL. . . Praise The Lord TLKABYIJN The Lord Keep and Bless You In Jesus Name!)
starsword
God and Jesus Believer
User ID: 27994254
United States
11/18/2012 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
According to an "inside source" Kojima Hideo (possibly Japanese) could be 777 whom God the Father and Jesus the Christ seem to favor.

However (not Kojima Hideo), it seems that Hideo Kojima (seems to be involved with the occult and/or U.S. government) is the name of the beast who's number is 666 in the Book of Revelation.

Notice the order in which "Kojima" and "Hideo" are placed. Kojima Hideo and Hideo Kojima don't seem to be the same entity.

However the case may be, refer to the Book of Revelation of the Bible which currently I'm looking into the New International Version.
God and Jesus Believer
User ID: 27994254
United States
11/18/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
It has also been indicated to me by an "inside source" that Hideo Kojima is the Lord and the Anti-Christ.

There could be technology which uses demon(s) to mind control/body snatch people who believe in the Holy Trinity (God the Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit being co-equal parts). In the New International Version of the Bible, Jesus the Christ said in John 14:28 that "the Father is greater" than him. I have not read a Bible verse said by Jesus which states that the Holy Spirit is co-equal to God the Father. The Holy Spirit is known as a Counselor- the Spirit of truth but not as God himself necessarily- referring to John 14:16-17.

At this time I'm careful of being body snatched completely (meaning blacking out- and being taken over by someone else to do things without my knowledge). To my knowledge, it happens when you give over rights to yourself knowingly or unknowingly to a demon spirit (or a program/technology utilizing demon spirits) who is not the Holy Spirit related to God the Father of Jesus the Christ. Also your accounts and property might be in jeopardy as well, so that's something to watch out for in such a situation.

I have seemingly been body snatched before briefly by blacking out by a seemingly counterfeit "Holy Spirit" (possibly emulated by body planted microchip related to U.S. government or CIA black project programs such as the so-called MK-ULTRA Monarch butterfly mind/body manipulation/control program which could be utilizing GPS, bio-monitoring and/or HAARP technologies, etc. that leads me to destruction.

Magic, magnified nature, magnets may be closely related. Manipulation of nature.
God and Jesus Believer
User ID: 28228489
United States
11/21/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please read this article. It is regarding the U.S. government having access to online accounts.

[link to news.cnet.com]

"Senate bill rewrite lets feds read your e-mail without warrants. Proposed law scheduled for a vote next week originally increased Americans' e-mail privacy. Then law enforcement complained. Now it increases government access to e-mail and other digital files."

I think they are trying to stop people like me from exposing the truth to the public. They have been hacking into my online accounts I have a feeling because there are times I was locked out of my own online accounts not really knowing why.

This is my Twitter account, please read it as the information on it could be blocked next week if the bill is passed. [link to twitter.com (secure)]

Hideo Kojima and/or the people related to him have developed technology to emulate the Holy Spirit I have a strong feeling about. This would blasphemy against the Holy Spirit of God the Father of Jesus the Christ - which would categorize it as an eternal sin. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit of God the Father of Jesus the Christ is an unforgivable sin.

I have strong indications and feelings that Hideo Kojima (and/or Konami and related people) wants to trick humans into blasphemizing against the Holy Spirit so it would mean eternal hell for them and to turn humans away from God the Father and Jesus the Christ.

I have had indications and signs that whoever is possessing Hideo Kojima's body at this point is the actual 666 beast of the Book of Revelation. Hideo Kojima is also born in 1964 which is the year of the dragon and could have a son/clone/body double who was born in 1976-1977 (another year of the dragon). I think Avi Arad (who's in charge of the Metal Gear Solid movie) also had involvement in making the video game Double Dragon. I did see two versions of who appeared to be Hideo Kojima at E3 2012 interactive entertainment trade show in Los Angeles.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3763601
United States
11/21/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
MGS 4 was insane. Definitely a game all gamers on GLP should check out.
EJ25LVR

User ID: 514219
United States
11/21/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
up,up,down,down,left,right,left,right,,B,A,start
Wherever you go,there you are.

John Doe: Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.

I have half a mind to head down to Washington and shit on the White House lawn.

Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26920547
United Kingdom
11/21/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think theres more chance of a Twinkie being our new overlord.
God and Jesus Believer
User ID: 28228489
United States
11/22/2012 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Peace Sign = Broken Cross of Jesus Christ

Web link URL to explanation:

[link to www.jesus-is-savior.com]

Hideo Kojima wearing the broken cross and posing with two other men in what appears to be for the New World Order agenda? To me, even though it appears to be for Peace Walker promotion, there's something anti-Christ about it with all the broken cross signs.

[link to postimage.org]

[link to postimage.org]

[link to postimage.org]

Notice that Hideo Kojima looks serious in all these photos, it doesn't look like he's fooling around in my opinion. What do you guys think? Does it look like he's in on the the New World Order agenda?

Hideo Kojima's autograph (perhaps during Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker promotion): [link to postimage.org]

Yoji Shinkawa's "peace sign" autograph with a drawing of Snake on a Sony PSP back in the year 2009: [link to postimage.org]

Hideo Kojima wearing what looks like a Freemasonry (Masonic) emblem
[link to postimage.org]

Is Hideo Kojima the anti-Christ? According to his Twitter account, he listens to a music group called Ultravox (which seems to be occult music)- the song he listens to is "Hymn". Ultravox also sings a song "Fear in the Western World" which lyrics are "Your picture of yourself is a media myth" and Jesus as Satan's lover and masterbation and New World Order-like circumstances. [link to www.songmeanings.net]

Also Hideo Kojima has ties with Sony Entertainment. Utada Hikaru also is or was with Sony Entertainment group I believe. Does Utada Hikaru seem demon possessed or Satan-possessed or Beast-possessed or Babylon-whore-possessed to you?

Does something about her seem kinda disturbing to you? Does she look like she's in a trance? Like something's off about her?

I recommended that her music video "Easy Breezy" is viewed in large screen mode in order to fully see what I perceive as "creepy" expressions on her face.

Utada Hikaru with a red Dragon background behind her in "Addicted to You" music video.

Also the Mantis boss ladies in MGS4 also seemed demon-possessed and in a trance. It appears to me that Hideo Kojima and Yumi Kikuchi, among other humans perhaps, look like they could be part of Monarch butterfly MK-ULTRA mind control- perhaps they use a microchip in order to easily induce demon-Satan-beast-possession or body snatching. However in Jesus' time, I don't think there were any microchips to induce demon possession, as in the Bible it states a demon threw a man down in Luke 4:35.

Hideo Kojima mentioned that he's currently working on "Ogre Project" which uses demons according to an article I read. I heard from one of his Hide-chan radio episodes, he mentions "akuma wo mita!" which I translate as "I saw the devil!".

I heard from a news article that the Yakuza in Japan say that they can tell who a fellow brother is because they have the "smell of the beast".
God and Jesus Believer
User ID: 22663547
United States
11/22/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
The state I'm in feels similar to the state of Chris Brown in "Don't Wake Me Up" music video where the head feels like it's being controlled by a bunch of strings. Also the theme of what seems to be mind control is similar to the boy in the cage in Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeros trailer. However, whether or not I been kidnapped, put into a state of sleep and virtual reality like in Avatar movie, I don't think so.

It seems like the people who participate in the metaphysical make these music videos. However, I heard that it could be demon spirits that humans can travel through. However, there's also a possibility that metaphysical astral projectors are the unclean spirits themselves? As they may not have been saved by God the Father, Jesus the Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Jesus the Christ mentioned in John 14:28 that God the Father is greater than him, so I'm not sure if they are co-equal or not, though I remember someone writing over the internet that John himself said to test him to see if he's a true prophet or a false prophet.

Hideo Kojima also seems to make games like Zone of Enders, a character based off Anubis of the Egyptian times- also related to pyramids.

"Our struggle is not against flesh & blood." Ephesians 6:12 But against powers of dark world and spiritual forces of evil.
God and Jesus Believer
User ID: 28281616
United States
11/22/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is written that Satan is a beautiful liar.

Read Ezekiel 28:13-19

Satan may trick humans into thinking the "true religions" are metaphysical dream-like states, belief in past lives and reincarnations. He was beautiful and proud but wickedness was found in him.

"For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer." 1 Timothy 4:4-5 New International Version of the Bible

However, in the King James Version of the Bible writes something different. Why the translations seem different from each other, I'm not sure why but we should follow the actual Scripture. Is it in the Hebrew language?
God and Jesus Believer
United States
11/23/2012 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hideo Kojima's autograph with a "peace sign" or I'd call it a "broken cross"

[link to postimage.org]
God and Jesus Believer
United States
11/25/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Read this article, true or fake? "Konami Spent 35 Million Dollars in 2011 on Clone Research, Hideo Kojima’s DNA Used" [link to p4r.buzzleberry.com]

Though I have doubts that the cloning was only done recently, I believe it could have gone on already for many many years. There's a possibility Hideo Kojima is linked to Barack Obama. [link to metalgear.wikia.com]

I remember seeing two different versions of Hideo Kojima at E3 2012 1st day. Both appeared to be grown men. I'm unsure if it is an illusion or not, but I have a feeling one of them could be the original Hideo Kojima. Also unsure whether or not I had been implanted with a microchip since infant age- however it seems likely I could be part of project MK-ULTRA if it does exist.

There is a possibility of illusions, a "cloak" of invisibility and possibly fallen angel shape shifters, however, they seem to be able to walk around invisibly.

There could be a possibility that Konami is backed by the U.S. government black projects. I could be a "beta tester" for their demon possession program before they implement it on the masses.

Hideo Kojima's Ogre Project may have emulation of soul ties, seductive spirits, deceptive spirits or illusions. King James Version writes "seductive spirits" in 1 Timothy 4:1-3. Whereas in the New International Version writes "deceiving spirits".

Check out Utada Hikaru's song lyric translation of "Amai Wana" about deceiving and seducing spirits [link to www.kiwi-musume.com]

I can confirm there are illusions which may or may not be fallen angels. I've seen people disappear when blinking or looking away.

GLP