Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,116 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 161,878
Pageviews Today: 274,801Threads Today: 85Posts Today: 1,708
04:03 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What's going on? Gas wells in TX over pressure!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25526017
United States
10/14/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What's going on? Gas wells in TX over pressure!
If ya'll look where Beaumont is it's east Texas, and pretty much in Louisiana. This is crazy if it's true. All of Louisiana, and East Texas could either sink, or explode. Lets pray it doesnt.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23746394

I've gotta feeling that when 0 is reelected, the hand of God, however you want to look at it, is going to be removed from protecting the USA and is going to start spanking the USA for its evils.

Watch right after the election for major doom in "natural resources"

Those who seek him, particularly those who have always been with him, will fare MUCH better than those who don't.

Repent now for the Kingdom of God is here. His ways are just and true.
 Quoting: Dark_Green

yup
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25532449
United States
10/14/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have a gas pipeline running through my back yard.......

hiding
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1281779

Most of us do AC - check out the map of gas lines running thru USA:
[link to www.eia.gov]

Now read the threads on the Sinkhole in Assumption Parish - this could be the key to the rising gas pressures.
 Quoting: Tropicalgirl

that is a convoluted shill thread -- no stay away from it and the posters they lie lie lie like a crackhead on saturday night with a toothache
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23123134
United States
10/14/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting
Nickadeemus

User ID: 11003010
United States
10/14/2012 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
nickhuh

Nick®
Pure Life; Get it on...
asparien

User ID: 23504803
Australia
10/14/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
From my training and experience with sub-surface oil and gas deposits, these symptoms seem legit. In my mind could be caused by two things, neither good:

1- Crustal movement compressing the deposit temporarily until stress is relieved by pressure breakthrough into a new pocket or escape to atmosphere.
2- Massive artificial intervention in the deposit resulting in a temporary increase in pressure over the entire field (would require enormous amounts of energy)

Any geologists care to comment?

Asp
Yes I believe that God is real, that Jesus died for us and that we can choose to accept it or not...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3920653
United States
10/14/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
From my training and experience with sub-surface oil and gas deposits, these symptoms seem legit. In my mind could be caused by two things, neither good:

1- Crustal movement compressing the deposit temporarily until stress is relieved by pressure breakthrough into a new pocket or escape to atmosphere.
2- Massive artificial intervention in the deposit resulting in a temporary increase in pressure over the entire field (would require enormous amounts of energy)

Asp
 Quoting: asparien

Like Ocean Water? GOM?
prof-rabbit nli
User ID: 25541040
Australia
10/14/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well - think of it this way, for over a hundred years all you have done is suck billions upon billions of tons of oil from under the surface, along with cubic miles of gas.

Has anyone thought what happens when you undermine the support for a structure ? YES, it collapses!

Too bad, so sad.... You have dug your one graves from the bottom up!
Phillip J. Fry

User ID: 1565986
United States
10/14/2012 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
If ya'll look where Beaumont is it's east Texas, and pretty much in Louisiana. This is crazy if it's true. All of Louisiana, and East Texas could either sink, or explode. Lets pray it doesnt.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23746394

I've gotta feeling that when 0 is reelected, the hand of God, however you want to look at it, is going to be removed from protecting the USA and is going to start spanking the USA for its evils.

Watch right after the election for major doom in "natural resources"

Those who seek him, particularly those who have always been with him, will fare MUCH better than those who don't.

Repent now for the Kingdom of God is here. His ways are just and true.
 Quoting: Dark_Green

yup
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25526017

I 2nd the yup. Elect O'Bammy & Wack! National back of the head Dope Slap.

"Don't do anything that affects anything. Unless it turns out you were supposed to do it, in which case for the love of God. Don't not do it!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13199962
United States
10/14/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25199763
Canada
10/14/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I work for a mobile instrumentation company In Beaumont Texas. We service instruments that communicate wirelessly in several different fields and industries. This weekend we received over 140 Calls for instrumentation checks and calibration, All of which were natural gas wells. Is anyone seeing anything like this in other areas?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18962231

If you live in that region your only hope to escape thae coming cataclysmic event is to get at least 500 miles from ground zero. Since no one is 100% sure where ground zero exactly is you should get out of the southern and central Mississippi region. If you wait for your government to tell you, it will be too late.

How long do you have? I don't fucking know but I do know that something beyond comprehension is going to blow that whole region to bits.

Get the fuck out while you still can.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25450516
United States
10/14/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Asp

Not a geologist, but am wondering if those good at maps could monitor elevation change for that area as maps will tell you the date and elevation of a given year. If anyone good at this could post the info, it might be one key to monitor this ongoing crisis.
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
10/14/2012 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well - think of it this way, for over a hundred years all you have done is suck billions upon billions of tons of oil from under the surface, along with cubic miles of gas.

Has anyone thought what happens when you undermine the support for a structure ? YES, it collapses!

Too bad, so sad.... You have dug your one graves from the bottom up!
 Quoting: prof-rabbit nli 25541040

This.
Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
10/14/2012 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
And so it begins...
hiding
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25534103

Shut up...

Thanks, Management.
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
Fred
User ID: 25488548
United States
10/14/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are these instruments run by computer and susceptable to attack like stuxnet? Did your calibration show a change in well pressure, or is it possible the well instrumentation has been compromised?

Iran has expertise in oil and gas, likely uses same equipment we do. They'd have a domestic test bed for such an attack.
KonaCoffee

User ID: 21922850
United States
10/14/2012 09:29 AM

Report Abusive Post
Gave another five stars on this one. Being in the south just isn't what it's 'cracked ' up to be anymore.

This all has me genuinely worried.
Stinky1
User ID: 484869
Canada
10/14/2012 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Different wells, different set pressures with 'normal' spikes requiring the PRV to relieve pressure. Normal for one or two daily releases per well of 10-15 PSI over well ambient pressure. Average over pressure on all was 30-45 PSI over ambient pressure, and all between 4pm and 6pm yesterday. Some E/I meters have been online for 10 years, none less than 5, never seen this kind of increase or that many going off in that time range.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18962231

Hi op, been a gas plant/well op in Canada for 15 yrs. I am curious about the language you use and am asuming you are talking about shallow very low pressure wells. I am not familiar with what you are talking about as we don't see this type of well or aleast not our area. Please explain. PRV? at the well head? Your wells down there have a relief valve at the well head? Odd, our wells have a shut in pressure of 7 000 psi and well head is rated for 15 000 psi. No relief valves only on the seperator where the piping is rated for 2500 psi. Ambient pressure? never heard that term before. those have to be some seriously low pressure wells. Ambient pressure is only 18 psi.

Interestingly doomy topic if your low pressure wells are doubling in pressure.
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
10/14/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are these instruments run by computer and susceptable to attack like stuxnet? Did your calibration show a change in well pressure, or is it possible the well instrumentation has been compromised?

Iran has expertise in oil and gas, likely uses same equipment we do. They'd have a domestic test bed for such an attack.
 Quoting: Fred 25488548

When the pressure gets to high it automatically starts a flare to release the extra pressure, he said that people at the wells reported in so it doesn't sound like computer error to me. Is what I've heard anyway, could be wrong. I never know what to believe or not on this site.

Last Edited by alexisj9 on 10/14/2012 09:35 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19384943
United States
10/14/2012 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Asp

Not a geologist, but am wondering if those good at maps could monitor elevation change for that area as maps will tell you the date and elevation of a given year. If anyone good at this could post the info, it might be one key to monitor this ongoing crisis.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25450516

Most of the elevation maps were made in the 60-70's and have never been updated since, at least the Usgs ones
ReVbo™

User ID: 23415723
United States
10/14/2012 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
nickhuh

Nick®
 Quoting: Nickadeemus

What the fish said. wtf
John 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2381790
United States
10/14/2012 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
They have been throwing up rigs here in Ft. Worth left and right all over the place for as long as I can remember. Ive read flyers at convenience stores about how water samples keep coming up with some bacteria that isnt good.
notgonna

User ID: 17476059
United States
10/14/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Asp

My car GPS is pretty darn accurate. Shows my house at 602 ft above Sea Level and goes down to 600 by the end of my street, which is slightly but not exceedingly obvious to the naked eye. . I live in Texas, just west of the outer edge of the balcones escarpment so I would NOT anticipate any movement for me anyway and today it shows as it always has. Our neighborhood (a pretty big one) was one of the few around here that refused to sign over mineral rights for drilling. Another topic but the DFW area is basically one huge residential NG drilling site now...

Have people in LA or East Texas with GPS ability seen any difference or are we talking inches and not feet that GPS might not pick up on...

Last Edited by julesvm on 10/14/2012 09:46 AM
run away slave

User ID: 16595875
United States
10/14/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I live between madisonville and centerville texas and have seen 7 new gas wells put up in the last 2 months. Frack tanks stored everywhere around here. It really bothering. I moved here to get away from crap a yr ago and recently start seeing all this .. booooo
dont dovolit člen určitý bastard nést tebe dole
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25148952
United States
10/14/2012 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Most significant thing that struck me with this presentation is that the NAFTA Super Highway has a Kansas City Port; and that would line up perfectly with where the ocean port would be if Edward Cayce map were to come into play. It's PLANNED.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16069571
United States
10/14/2012 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
maybe the earth is getting ready to gas out and suffocate all of us.
notgonna

User ID: 17476059
United States
10/14/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Most significant thing that struck me with this presentation is that the NAFTA Super Highway has a Kansas City Port; and that would line up perfectly with where the ocean port would be if Edward Cayce map were to come into play. It's PLANNED.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25148952

It's planned as a land based port - think Hub...

From www.takeoverthewotld.info:

Kansas City SmartPort Inc. is an “investor based organization supported by the public and private sector” to create the key hub on the NAFTA Super Highway. At the Kansas City SmartPort, the containers from the Far East can be transferred to trucks going east and west, dramatically reducing the ground transportation time dropping the containers off in Los Angeles or Long Beach involves for most of the country. A brochure on the SmartPort website describes the plan in glowing terms: “For those who live in Kansas City, the idea of receiving containers nonstop from the Far East by way of Mexico may sound unlikely, but later this month that seemingly far-fetched notion will become a reality.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25450516
United States
10/14/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Asp

My car GPS is pretty darn accurate. Shows my house at 602 ft above Sea Level and goes down to 600 by the end of my street, which is slightly but not exceedingly obvious to the naked eye. . I live in Texas, just west of the outer edge of the balcones escarpment so I would NOT anticipate any movement for me anyway and today it shows as it always has. Our neighborhood (a pretty big one) was one of the few around here that refused to sign over mineral rights for drilling. Another topic but the DFW area is basically one huge residential NG drilling site now...

Have people in LA or East Texas with GPS ability seen any difference or are we talking inches and not feet that GPS might not pick up on...
 Quoting: notgonna

Wow do I feel stupid - GPS & GIS - of course! Thanks for the replies! Those in the area who have GPS might behoove them to keep a journal of elevation recordings daily or even hourly? Record those dates and times! Love u guys!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25440465
United States
10/14/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
are the "wells" on a fault line?

As you know, all the tectonic plates are separating and going back to the way they were before they all came together as theyare now.

Iam wondering if Father is doing this because wehave become such a Sodomistic mess, He feels he must separate us again, as He did during the time of The Tower Of Babble.

Or, or course it could be the End Times, or HAARP.

The End Times involves a lot. In order to get our attention, and make believers of us, Satan is going to have to duplicate much of the prophecy in the Bible ( in other words: perform many “miracles”), before, with our collective blessing, he can take possession of the thrown at the Vatican.

Our acceptance of Satan will be when we accept the 666 Mark Of The Beast, our salvation and ticket into Hell.
[link to www.youtube.com]
grefey

User ID: 24294934
United States
10/14/2012 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
east texas here and they have been drilling like crazy in the past month. any relation?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25271847

IMHO, all the drilling and fracking they are doing is being done to relieve pressure on geologically active areas. In addition, the GOM oil spill was intentional but not to kill us but to relieve pressure on the New Madrid fault line as the well is located at the end of the fault line.

If you watch the documentary Gasland you will see that all the new wells that have been drilled are in highly active geological areas(i.e. YELLOWSTONE). Most fracking is done to find Nat. Gas and the price of Natural gas is very low, so it makes no mathematical sense for the oil co. to be doing this. I believe the agenda is to stablize the planet for as long as possible.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24892162
United States
10/14/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
More trouble in paradise...OP I would heed the advice of those that said to GTFO of Dodge, at the least be very vigilant of the situation, it is escalating.

We were warned specifically about this scenario right down to the location, you are not safe. Unfortunately we don't know exactly where safe is, we've been experiencing out-gassing in areas all over the CONUS, as far north as Michigan. I don't feel entirely safe here. Yesterday there were reports of rumbling and loud booms with no seismic activity to explain it away in the San Diego area, they may be connected as well, getting the point?

Read or at least glaze over the Don't make ASSUMPTIONS Thread, it will explain everything. One or more of the 'insider' poster's on that thread are from your area and were already well aware that this would happen.

Thank you for the intel, stay safe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10957384
United States
10/14/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oil supply is hundreds of times less than what they say.

It all started in 01 when Iraq was going to go public with this info. So we bombed them and took control of their government.

The missing $2.3 trillion went to the Saudis to keep the oil coming our way.

They are so desperate for energy they are willing to destroy the planet with fracking just so the economy and our way of life doesn't disappear.

Think I'm bullshitting. Research what the major players are saying. A former Saudi oil official is on record saying that "proven oil reserve" numbers are hugely inflated. If you google "we are running out of oil," you'll find so many stories that confirm this yet tons of stories that say we have plenty of oil. All the disinfo out there should be alarming.

This is peak oil folks. All the published numbers on oil is one big lie. Think about that. They can never tell us the real statistics because if we knew supplies were drying out it would crash the entire system.

Just look around and see what's happening. Saudi Arabia is building solar farms, China has major plans for several nuclear plants, and the US is engaging in dangerous fracking operations.

Game over soon. Real doom is coming.

GLP