Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,149 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 643,717
Pageviews Today: 1,121,008Threads Today: 468Posts Today: 7,870
01:30 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What's going on? Gas wells in TX over pressure!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25440465
United States
10/14/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What's going on? Gas wells in TX over pressure!
If ya'll look where Beaumont is it's east Texas, and pretty much in Louisiana. This is crazy if it's true. All of Louisiana, and East Texas could either sink, or explode. Lets pray it doesnt.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23746394

I've gotta feeling that when 0 is reelected, the hand of God, however you want to look at it, is going to be removed from protecting the USA and is going to start spanking the USA for its evils.

Watch right after the election for major doom in "natural resources"

Those who seek him, particularly those who have always been with him, will fare MUCH better than those who don't.

Repent now for the Kingdom of God is here. His ways are just and true.
 Quoting: Dark_Green

hereis the Bible Verse for that:

You may think this is a case of taking the Word too literally, but i have a gut feeling this is what it means:

Genesis. This shows our corruption (on Earth) causes violence in Earth:
11The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
12And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
13And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10087337
United States
10/14/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
It appears to me that they connected 2 oil/gas layers when they drilled the Macondo well and then sealed it. Now all the ultra hi-pressure gas and oil is heading up the New Madrid fault. It's getting into all the upper oil and gas structures and and aquifers.
Doomamis Maximus scared
 Quoting: Phillip J. Fry

Plausible theory....any experts to opine on this?
AmericanJedi

User ID: 1503533
United States
10/14/2012 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I work for a mobile instrumentation company In Beaumont Texas. We service instruments that communicate wirelessly in several different fields and industries. This weekend we received over 140 Calls for instrumentation checks and calibration, All of which were natural gas wells. Is anyone seeing anything like this in other areas?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18962231

Wow, that is odd. Did you calibrate and check the instruments? And if so, what were the results?
(GLP aka American Jedi)

Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuck you up with some truth.
Kenny Powers

If you steal the dreams of others long enough, sooner or later you'll end up in a nightmare.
American Jedi

Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
Albert Einstein

Satis Eloquentiae, Sapientiae Parum....

"The last of the old?"

"No, the first of the new."
AmericanJedi

User ID: 1503533
United States
10/14/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
I work for a mobile instrumentation company In Beaumont Texas. We service instruments that communicate wirelessly in several different fields and industries. This weekend we received over 140 Calls for instrumentation checks and calibration, All of which were natural gas wells. Is anyone seeing anything like this in other areas?

Wow, that is odd. Did you calibrate and check the instruments? And if so, what were the results?
 Quoting: AmericanJedi

Excuse me, tough WOD (workout of the day) and no coffee yet, did they calibrate normal.
(GLP aka American Jedi)

Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuck you up with some truth.
Kenny Powers

If you steal the dreams of others long enough, sooner or later you'll end up in a nightmare.
American Jedi

Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
Albert Einstein

Satis Eloquentiae, Sapientiae Parum....

"The last of the old?"

"No, the first of the new."
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
It appears to me that they connected 2 oil/gas layers when they drilled the Macondo well and then sealed it. Now all the ultra hi-pressure gas and oil is heading up the New Madrid fault. It's getting into all the upper oil and gas structures and and aquifers.
Doomamis Maximus scared
 Quoting: Phillip J. Fry

Satan's Trintity, England's Monarchy, The House Of Rothschild and the Vatican did this to us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25450516
United States
10/14/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oil supply is hundreds of times less than what they say.

It all started in 01 when Iraq was going to go public with this info. So we bombed them and took control of their government.

The missing $2.3 trillion went to the Saudis to keep the oil coming our way.

They are so desperate for energy they are willing to destroy the planet with fracking just so the economy and our way of life doesn't disappear.

Think I'm bullshitting. Research what the major players are saying. A former Saudi oil official is on record saying that "proven oil reserve" numbers are hugely inflated. If you google "we are running out of oil," you'll find so many stories that confirm this yet tons of stories that say we have plenty of oil. All the disinfo out there should be alarming.

This is peak oil folks. All the published numbers on oil is one big lie. Think about that. They can never tell us the real statistics because if we knew supplies were drying out it would crash the entire system.

Just look around and see what's happening. Saudi Arabia is building solar farms, China has major plans for several nuclear plants, and the US is engaging in dangerous fracking operations.

Game over soon. Real doom is coming.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10957384

Right on the money, literally! "Crude Awkening" film is educational. Look at all the dead oil fields in the US, and for those old enough, remember when this Country thought they would swim in black gold forever?

Desperate people do desperate things and those who need to keep slaves to line their pockets with gold will do anything to keep this oil driven conceptual reality fueled and running.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10743136
United States
10/14/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP, just curious on some small details here. Are you sure you are taking about a relief valve and not a by-pass or recycle valve? From my understanding a relief valve is not designed to relieve on a daily basis. This would prematurely fatigue the relief spring and make it inoperable.

And just to clarify, a Process Relief Valve (PRV) is designed to relieve back into the process stream. A Process Safety Valve (PSV) is an emergency device designed to relieve to the atmosphere or flare.

One more thing, you say you calibrate communications equipment, so are you calibrating the actual relief or the comm equipment?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
From my training and experience with sub-surface oil and gas deposits, these symptoms seem legit. In my mind could be caused by two things, neither good:

1- Crustal movement compressing the deposit temporarily until stress is relieved by pressure breakthrough into a new pocket or escape to atmosphere.
2- Massive artificial intervention in the deposit resulting in a temporary increase in pressure over the entire field (would require enormous amounts of energy)

Any geologists care to comment?

Asp
 Quoting: asparien

Like Ocean Water? GOM?
 Quoting: Justalittlebad

w/help from HAARP
Digital mix guy

User ID: 25450373
United States
10/14/2012 10:25 AM

Report Abusive Post
bump
Have no fear, Spock is here!!! LLAP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1170214
United States
10/14/2012 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oil supply is hundreds of times less than what they say.

It all started in 01 when Iraq was going to go public with this info. So we bombed them and took control of their government.

The missing $2.3 trillion went to the Saudis to keep the oil coming our way.

They are so desperate for energy they are willing to destroy the planet with fracking just so the economy and our way of life doesn't disappear.

Think I'm bullshitting. Research what the major players are saying. A former Saudi oil official is on record saying that "proven oil reserve" numbers are hugely inflated. If you google "we are running out of oil," you'll find so many stories that confirm this yet tons of stories that say we have plenty of oil. All the disinfo out there should be alarming.

This is peak oil folks. All the published numbers on oil is one big lie. Think about that. They can never tell us the real statistics because if we knew supplies were drying out it would crash the entire system.

Just look around and see what's happening. Saudi Arabia is building solar farms, China has major plans for several nuclear plants, and the US is engaging in dangerous fracking operations.

Game over soon. Real doom is coming.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10957384

Right on the money, literally! "Crude Awkening" film is educational. Look at all the dead oil fields in the US, and for those old enough, remember when this Country thought they would swim in black gold forever?

Desperate people do desperate things and those who need to keep slaves to line their pockets with gold will do anything to keep this oil driven conceptual reality fueled and running.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25450516

Peak oil has nothing to do with the amount of oil available, but with flow rates, EROEI--energy returned on energy invested. The oil left is the hard to extract and process kind, it's not that the era of oil is over, it's that the era of cheap oil is over, barring a technological miracle, we are living on the other side of the energy curve, the results will not be pretty for a people use to a certain way of life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1463810
United States
10/14/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP, can you get some pictures to show us exactly what you are talking about? Please don't use the usual "Can't take pics due to work" excuse, because if you are telling the truth and this is a serious as you say this could be you have no excuse to provide us with accurate and truthful info and a few pics to save a whole bunch of people isn't asking too much.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10483658
United States
10/14/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am calling bsflag OP is MIA
Madmacs

User ID: 1178985
United States
10/14/2012 10:32 AM

Report Abusive Post

?? what ever happened to Linky or you Stinky ??

Someone posts a nice informative story, however, no facts to back up?

think we need to be a little more prudent and need some proof etc..now that this thread is being mentioned in other threads.

rant
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3920653
United States
10/14/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10483658

He is most likely working on what he posted about dip shit. I would imagine whoever he works for wants to verify what is going on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1431957
United States
10/14/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Keep us posted. I'm up here in the texarkana area. If that new madrid fault slips it will be like 2012 doom for the u.s.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1040255

The Mississippi will burst it's bank and resume it's old path to the west along the Atchafalaya basin. Major doom ahead.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10483658
United States
10/14/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10483658

He is most likely working on what he posted about dip shit. I would imagine whoever he works for wants to verify what is going on.
 Quoting: Justalittlebad

tard
Fred
User ID: 25488548
United States
10/14/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP, just curious on some small details here. Are you sure you are taking about a relief valve and not a by-pass or recycle valve? From my understanding a relief valve is not designed to relieve on a daily basis. This would prematurely fatigue the relief spring and make it inoperable.

And just to clarify, a Process Relief Valve (PRV) is designed to relieve back into the process stream. A Process Safety Valve (PSV) is an emergency device designed to relieve to the atmosphere or flare.

One more thing, you say you calibrate communications equipment, so are you calibrating the actual relief or the comm equipment?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10743136

If anything this sounds even more like a cyber attack. Valves or regulators being messed with to try to shutdown production, or worse over pressure lines and blow them. Lots of talk of middle east gas and oil infrastructure cyber attacks.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm going to call BS on this one too, for now.

Mechanically speaking these 'daily' reliefs would result in premature failure and the PRVs would need to be replaced pretty often.

Also something to think about is the regulatory side. If they do deviate typically over 10% MAOP-maximum allowable operating pressure-these deviations would be reported. These regulatory agencies would make them correct that.

Not to say that it IS 10% over maop, because we don't have that information of the well pressure. It just sounds off and since OP is MIA........................
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23615890
United States
10/14/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Earth has gas.
Golden Child

User ID: 25450811
United States
10/14/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
If ya'll look where Beaumont is it's east Texas, and pretty much in Louisiana. This is crazy if it's true. All of Louisiana, and East Texas could either sink, or explode. Lets pray it doesnt.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23746394

I've gotta feeling that when 0 is reelected, the hand of God, however you want to look at it, is going to be removed from protecting the USA and is going to start spanking the USA for its evils.

Watch right after the election for major doom in "natural resources"

Those who seek him, particularly those who have always been with him, will fare MUCH better than those who don't.

Repent now for the Kingdom of God is here. His ways are just and true.
 Quoting: Dark_Green

GOD's hands if protection were removed from America the nanosecond our leader turned his back ON ISRAEL!!!
America will be destroyed fo she IS Mystery Babylon!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1148772
United States
10/14/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Different wells, different set pressures with 'normal' spikes requiring the PRV to relieve pressure. Normal for one or two daily releases per well of 10-15 PSI over well ambient pressure. Average over pressure on all was 30-45 PSI over ambient pressure, and all between 4pm and 6pm yesterday. Some E/I meters have been online for 10 years, none less than 5, never seen this kind of increase or that many going off in that time range.

They just want to keep you busy... and on your toes. They make cut-back decisions over things like this. Just do your job and hope for the best.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are these instruments run by computer and susceptable to attack like stuxnet? Did your calibration show a change in well pressure, or is it possible the well instrumentation has been compromised?

Iran has expertise in oil and gas, likely uses same equipment we do. They'd have a domestic test bed for such an attack.
 Quoting: Fred 25488548

while shopping, i think i saw two, young, neat-appearance, Iranian men, in the Lake Erie area, at Home Depot [first time ihave ever seen this]. They were very dark, of a slight build, and somewhat serious nature, but still able to look at a pretty woman, and project oriented. They were searching/seeking isles in the loading end of the building, where you load your building and tools stuff, and in the instruments isle i think.
But then, of course, iam an artist, and quite naturally have a wildly creative nature, but HEY!- it gets me through the day.
Zombietard

User ID: 24459719
Argentina
10/14/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Everything is going to blow upabomb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405546
United States
10/14/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Read about abiotic oil. If the Texas wells are replenishing, that is good for oil prices (if the public ever knows about it).

But it comes at a price of geological disruptions. Which can be small as an earthquake or large like a massive tectonic shift.

A well in the Gulf of Mexico near the Maconda well suddenly refilled from deep below.

The theory is really strong and only held back by political agendas.

Deep in Earth, Uranium and Thorium along with lots of radiation form oil.

Which is why oil refineries must clean the radioactive sludge from their pipes.

I'm not gonna post enough to prove it, that would be pages upon pages of research to disseminate.

Ask why other planets moons have a shit ton of oil on them!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I live between madisonville and centerville texas and have seen 7 new gas wells put up in the last 2 months. Frack tanks stored everywhere around here. It really bothering. I moved here to get away from crap a yr ago and recently start seeing all this .. booooo
 Quoting: run away slave

about a month ago or so i watched what looked to be a frack crew passing by house to route six heading for the Lake Erie area. I also saw a few coming back some days later. Some weeks before that there had been something in the local news paper bout fracking, but i didnot read it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10743136

If anything this sounds even more like a cyber attack. Valves or regulators being messed with to try to shutdown production, or worse over pressure lines and blow them. Lots of talk of middle east gas and oil infrastructure cyber attacks.
 Quoting: Fred 25488548

Hey Fred, this is possible to a certain point, but not likely. Most but not all electronic systems on oil and gas infrastructure have pneumatic shutdowns that over ride all electronic signals. Without going into lengthy details that would bore you to tears, these pneumatic controls would prevent over pressure IF they have pneumatics. Most do, but some do not. For further comfort, stations are manned 24/7 and operators would correct these conditions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16213681
United States
10/14/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Calling this entire thread a party line of 30. Wow.
Collective random psychosis.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21161999
United States
10/14/2012 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Displacement [link to en.wikipedia.org] .....It doesnt take geniuses to figure this out..when you take oil,salt,gas,or whatever out, something hasta go back in its place. It just cant stay an open void forever....DUH
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405546
United States
10/14/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Production at the oil field, deep in the Gulf of Mexico off the coast of Louisiana, was supposed to have declined years ago. And for a while, it behaved like any normal field: Following its 1973 discovery, Eugene Island 330's output peaked at about 15,000 barrels a day. By 1989, production had slowed to about 4,000 barrels a day.

Then suddenly—some say almost inexplicably—Eugene Island's fortunes reversed. The field, operated by PennzEnergy Co., is now producing 13,000 barrels a day, and probable reserves have rocketed to more than 400 million barrels from 60 million. Stranger still, scientists studying the field say the crude coming out of the pipe is of a geological age quite different from the oil that gushed 10 years ago.

and....

In 2008 it reported a group of Russian and Ukrainian scientists say that oil and gas don't come from fossils; they're synthesized deep within the earth's mantle by heat, pressure, and other purely chemical means, before gradually rising to the surface. Under the so-called abiotic theory of oil, finding all the energy we need is just a matter of looking beyond the traditional basins where fossils might have accumulated.

Far less then 30% of article.....

[link to www.usnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Most significant thing that struck me with this presentation is that the NAFTA Super Highway has a Kansas City Port; and that would line up perfectly with where the ocean port would be if Edward Cayce map were to come into play. It's PLANNED.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25148952

That highway is to pass along the West side of Lake Erie. On Canada ground, to the West of that, their is a nuclear plant

GLP