Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,323 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 976,496
Pageviews Today: 1,937,066Threads Today: 819Posts Today: 16,947
09:26 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What's going on? Gas wells in TX over pressure!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25440465
United States
10/14/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What's going on? Gas wells in TX over pressure!
maybe the earth is getting ready to gas out and suffocate all of us.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16069571

like a litter of unwanted kittens
TOMMY B

User ID: 22152700
United States
10/14/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look up synthia. The oil is being eaten in the gulf, producing gas, increasing pressure,just like at the sink hole. Edgar Cayce was right on the money. The entire gulf and New Madrid are screwed. Many warned that this self-replicating microbe would never stop eating once released,eating radioactive oil, mutating uncontrolably and repeatedly. Now moving up the auqafiers of the gulf, getting into the water supply. What will this do when consumed by humans? This is real man made doom here folks. Was synthia produced in the East? Maybe it should of been named Mabus. Peace out peps! [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Last Edited by SLIPPERY NIPPPS on 10/14/2012 11:15 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24945571
United States
10/14/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
More trouble in paradise...OP I would heed the advice of those that said to GTFO of Dodge, at the least be very vigilant of the situation, it is escalating.

We were warned specifically about this scenario right down to the location, you are not safe. Unfortunately we don't know exactly where safe is, we've been experiencing out-gassing in areas all over the CONUS, as far north as Michigan. I don't feel entirely safe here. Yesterday there were reports of rumbling and loud booms with no seismic activity to explain it away in the San Diego area, they may be connected as well, getting the point?

Read or at least glaze over the Don't make ASSUMPTIONS Thread, it will explain everything. One or more of the 'insider' poster's on that thread are from your area and were already well aware that this would happen.

Thank you for the intel, stay safe.
 Quoting: siniXster

Didn't someone suggest that the "loud booms" in the San Diego area could have been connected to the Miramar AFB Air Show? October 12,13,14?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oil supply is hundreds of times less than what they say.

It all started in 01 when Iraq was going to go public with this info. So we bombed them and took control of their government.

The missing $2.3 trillion went to the Saudis to keep the oil coming our way.

They are so desperate for energy they are willing to destroy the planet with fracking just so the economy and our way of life doesn't disappear.

Think I'm bullshitting. Research what the major players are saying. A former Saudi oil official is on record saying that "proven oil reserve" numbers are hugely inflated. If you google "we are running out of oil," you'll find so many stories that confirm this yet tons of stories that say we have plenty of oil. All the disinfo out there should be alarming.

This is peak oil folks. All the published numbers on oil is one big lie. Think about that. They can never tell us the real statistics because if we knew supplies were drying out it would crash the entire system.

Just look around and see what's happening. Saudi Arabia is building solar farms, China has major plans for several nuclear plants, and the US is engaging in dangerous fracking operations.

Game over soon. Real doom is coming.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10957384

Right on the money, literally! "Crude Awkening" film is educational. Look at all the dead oil fields in the US, and for those old enough, remember when this Country thought they would swim in black gold forever?

Desperate people do desperate things and those who need to keep slaves to line their pockets with gold will do anything to keep this oil driven conceptual reality fueled and running.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25450516

all the Jews in Israel have solar, hotwater heaters, and we paid for it:

Countries With Highest National Debt:
USA is the highest in the world
Israel has NONE

[link to www.aneki.com]

Countries With The Highest Quality Of Life:
Funding Sodom:
[link to www.ynetnews.com]
Army Vandalize Palestinian Homes And Smear Feces (Shit) On Walls:
[link to vodpod.com]
sheep
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP, just curious on some small details here. Are you sure you are taking about a relief valve and not a by-pass or recycle valve? From my understanding a relief valve is not designed to relieve on a daily basis. This would prematurely fatigue the relief spring and make it inoperable.

And just to clarify, a Process Relief Valve (PRV) is designed to relieve back into the process stream. A Process Safety Valve (PSV) is an emergency device designed to relieve to the atmosphere or flare.

One more thing, you say you calibrate communications equipment, so are you calibrating the actual relief or the comm equipment?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10743136

oooooooh, God . . . . . . .
snarkModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 1050548
United States
10/14/2012 11:31 AM

Report Abusive Post
Read about abiotic oil. If the Texas wells are replenishing, that is good for oil prices (if the public ever knows about it).

But it comes at a price of geological disruptions. Which can be small as an earthquake or large like a massive tectonic shift.

A well in the Gulf of Mexico near the Maconda well suddenly refilled from deep below.

The theory is really strong and only held back by political agendas.

Deep in Earth, Uranium and Thorium along with lots of radiation form oil.

Which is why oil refineries must clean the radioactive sludge from their pipes.

I'm not gonna post enough to prove it, that would be pages upon pages of research to disseminate.

Ask why other planets moons have a shit ton of oil on them!
 Quoting: --Voltaic--

Abiotic oil...there is a poster on here who knows a shit ton about it (know personally) and I need to get him to post here about it. Perhaps this is why Synthia is needed to help prices continue to rise.
T For Texas, T For Tennessee!

The virtue of courage is a prerequisite for the practice of all other virtues, because otherwise one is virtuous only when virtue has no cost. There are times when something needs to be done, and yet we know that if we step up and do this needful thing, we will pay a heavy personal price. -C.S. Lewis
miabelieves

User ID: 1468143
United States
10/14/2012 11:32 AM

Report Abusive Post
[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]

if this has been posted, sorry.

wondering what the "hazmat" is???
Hold on to your undies, it's gonna be a hell of a ride
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
10/14/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]

Quoting: miabelieves

Doesn't say, just wondering if it's confirmation, or something else.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21102346
United States
10/14/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
If ya'll look where Beaumont is it's east Texas, and pretty much in Louisiana. This is crazy if it's true. All of Louisiana, and East Texas could either sink, or explode. Lets pray it doesnt.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23746394

I've gotta feeling that when 0 is reelected, the hand of God, however you want to look at it, is going to be removed from protecting the USA and is going to start spanking the USA for its evils.

Watch right after the election for major doom in "natural resources"

Those who seek him, particularly those who have always been with him, will fare MUCH better than those who don't.

Repent now for the Kingdom of God is here. His ways are just and true.
 Quoting: Dark_Green

I think we should stop blaming Obama, and start taking personal responsibility for what we say, and personal evil we spread into the world. Blame, blame, blame, that's the only thing I hear on this website and others. The world is a horrible place, then stop adding to the inhumanity. Stop using Obama for YOUR inaction. Get out there and help! One man can't fix all these problems, but everyone wants to sit back and whine and complain and blame, blame, blame, and do nothing. It's so easy to say it's his fault, it does not absolve us. Obama is your excuse for all that is wrong with this country. That is not fair and you know it. You have given your power away, and now complain you have no power. You must stand! Stand without hate, ego, bias, prejudice,and bigotry and make a difference.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Earth has gas.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23615890

maybe why iam having so much trouble buying those LARGE boxes of baking soda at Wal Mart.
REMJR1

User ID: 2782120
United States
10/14/2012 11:42 AM

Report Abusive Post
[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]

Quoting: alexisj9

It was some sort of radioactive rod used in the Oil Industry but it was already recovered.
Fuck what the flag by my name says, I'm from Texas!

Wake up & smell reality.

I have to much blood in my caffeine stream!

"Oh look--another basement dwelling loser who ain't had pussy since pussy had him." Beans.N.Rice

“The thing about smart mother fuckers is that sometimes, they sound like crazy mother fuckers to stupid mother fuckers...” Robert Kirkman
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25208604
United States
10/14/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have to say I am shocked to see someone else from Beaumont on GLP! OP, are u born and raised or just living there for work?
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
If ya'll look where Beaumont is it's east Texas, and pretty much in Louisiana. This is crazy if it's true. All of Louisiana, and East Texas could either sink, or explode. Lets pray it doesnt.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23746394

I've gotta feeling that when 0 is reelected, the hand of God, however you want to look at it, is going to be removed from protecting the USA and is going to start spanking the USA for its evils.

Watch right after the election for major doom in "natural resources"

Those who seek him, particularly those who have always been with him, will fare MUCH better than those who don't.

Repent now for the Kingdom of God is here. His ways are just and true.
 Quoting: Dark_Green

GOD's hands if protection were removed from America the nanosecond our leader turned his back ON ISRAEL!!!
America will be destroyed fo she IS Mystery Babylon!
 Quoting: Golden Child

you havenot been watching, but the parasite does sht to anyone that tries to shake it off their jugular vein.
sheep and it plans to take the jugular vein with it, should anyone dare succeed in getting the parasite off their jugular vein.
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]

Quoting: alexisj9

It was some sort of radioactive rod used in the Oil Industry but it was already recovered.
 Quoting: REMJR1

Ok thanks. I remember reading about that, still trying to work out how it went missing then ended up on a highway.
WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
10/14/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Calling this entire thread a party line of 30. Wow.
Collective random psychosis.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16213681

Nice, collective random psychosis, I would have never thought of that.
AmericanJedi

User ID: 1503533
United States
10/14/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]

Hazmat is hazardous materials. It could be a mercury spill, could be bleach, could be molten polyphenol, hazmat runs the gambit from household items to shit that would peel your face off on contact.
(GLP aka American Jedi)

Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuck you up with some truth.
Kenny Powers

If you steal the dreams of others long enough, sooner or later you'll end up in a nightmare.
American Jedi

Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
Albert Einstein

Satis Eloquentiae, Sapientiae Parum....

"The last of the old?"

"No, the first of the new."
Terrebonne

User ID: 25549582
United States
10/14/2012 12:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
Different wells, different set pressures with 'normal' spikes requiring the PRV to relieve pressure. Normal for one or two daily releases per well of 10-15 PSI over well ambient pressure. Average over pressure on all was 30-45 PSI over ambient pressure, and all between 4pm and 6pm yesterday. Some E/I meters have been online for 10 years, none less than 5, never seen this kind of increase or that many going off in that time range.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18962231

Hi op, been a gas plant/well op in Canada for 15 yrs. I am curious about the language you use and am asuming you are talking about shallow very low pressure wells. I am not familiar with what you are talking about as we don't see this type of well or aleast not our area. Please explain. PRV? at the well head? Your wells down there have a relief valve at the well head? Odd, our wells have a shut in pressure of 7 000 psi and well head is rated for 15 000 psi. No relief valves only on the seperator where the piping is rated for 2500 psi. Ambient pressure? never heard that term before. those have to be some seriously low pressure wells. Ambient pressure is only 18 psi.

Interestingly doomy topic if your low pressure wells are doubling in pressure.
 Quoting: Stinky1 484869

PRV is abbreviation for Pressure Relief Valve.
INFJ; We are the protectors.
AmericanJedi

User ID: 1503533
United States
10/14/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Calling this entire thread a party line of 30. Wow.
Collective random psychosis.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16213681

Nice, collective random psychosis, I would have never thought of that.
 Quoting: WindyMind

And you base your diagnosis on? Are you another one of those pathetic, haphazard little toads doing your 'psychology' experiment on GLP?

If you are; you realize psych and sociology majors are bottom rung, right? You're the bottom of the barrel. Too lazy to learn a trade, not smart enough for real science, and too inarticulate for English, History, or the Classics.

Absolute bottom of the barrel, you're the same sorts of assholes that are trying to make thinking a disease and sexual deviance the new 'normal'.

Skillet slap
(GLP aka American Jedi)

Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuck you up with some truth.
Kenny Powers

If you steal the dreams of others long enough, sooner or later you'll end up in a nightmare.
American Jedi

Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
Albert Einstein

Satis Eloquentiae, Sapientiae Parum....

"The last of the old?"

"No, the first of the new."
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look up synthia. The oil is being eaten in the gulf, producing gas, increasing pressure,just like at the sink hole. Edgar Cayce was right on the money. The entire gulf and New Madrid are screwed. Many warned that this self-replicating microbe would never stop eating once released,eating radioactive oil, mutating uncontrolably and repeatedly. Now moving up the auqafiers of the gulf, getting into the water supply. What will this do when consumed by humans? This is real man made doom here folks. Was synthia produced in the East? Maybe it should of been named Mabus. Peace out peps! [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
 Quoting: TOMMY B

On June 13, 2007, BP made a long-term research and development deal and an undisclosed equity investment into a company named Synthetic Genomics Inc. based in Rockville, Maryland. Synthetic Genomics was co-founded by Dr. J. Craig Venter to commercialize genomic-driven technologies. (1) Genomics is the scientific study of the entire DNA sequence of an organism’s genome. A genome is
[link to avaindiana.wordpress.com]

[link to www.rense.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 532034
Puerto Rico
10/14/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something is going to blow, probably a quake in the area too.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something is going to blow, probably a quake in the area too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 532034

or sink or get flushed out to sea and all around the World
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3978737
United States
10/14/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holly pressurized jump suit batman. I also work in the same area of expertise. Recently I noticed the the PSI on the PVC valves of all the pipes was out of sorts. So I flushed the toilet and all was well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25538319
Poland
10/14/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
You must be ready for:

fight
Phillip J. Fry

User ID: 23591865
United States
10/14/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Read about abiotic oil. If the Texas wells are replenishing, that is good for oil prices (if the public ever knows about it).

But it comes at a price of geological disruptions. Which can be small as an earthquake or large like a massive tectonic shift.

A well in the Gulf of Mexico near the Maconda well suddenly refilled from deep below.

The theory is really strong and only held back by political agendas.

Deep in Earth, Uranium and Thorium along with lots of radiation form oil.

Which is why oil refineries must clean the radioactive sludge from their pipes.

I'm not gonna post enough to prove it, that would be pages upon pages of research to disseminate.

Ask why other planets moons have a shit ton of oil on them!
 Quoting: --Voltaic--

Maybe they tried to move the oil up. Then the lower pressure in the lower chambers will allow the refill with the new oil.

"Don't do anything that affects anything. Unless it turns out you were supposed to do it, in which case for the love of God. Don't not do it!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24831007
United States
10/14/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
east texas here and they have been drilling like crazy in the past month. any relation?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25271847

IMHO, all the drilling and fracking they are doing is being done to relieve pressure on geologically active areas. In addition, the GOM oil spill was intentional but not to kill us but to relieve pressure on the New Madrid fault line as the well is located at the end of the fault line.

If you watch the documentary Gasland you will see that all the new wells that have been drilled are in highly active geological areas(i.e. YELLOWSTONE). Most fracking is done to find Nat. Gas and the price of Natural gas is very low, so it makes no mathematical sense for the oil co. to be doing this. I believe the agenda is to stablize the planet for as long as possible.
 Quoting: grefey

Just want to make this clear:

The New Madrid Siesmic Zone is NOT a "fault line".... It is a "FAILED RIFT".

Geologists are not sure how many actual faults were involved in the 1811 - 1812 quakes, but they do know that multiple faults were triggered... like dominoes falling one after another.

The New Madrid Siesmic Zone is spreading and pulling apart. It is much like the African rift area.

Just wanted to help you understand the dynamics here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25371718
Belgium
10/14/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
You must be ready for:

fight
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25538319

JUST IMAGINE ;D

gravity goes 1/2 for a day or two huh ?
RadChick

User ID: 24892162
United States
10/14/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Found this, 5 links to other recent gas pressure problems and leaks at bottom of article:

Posted 3 days ago Longview EAST TEXAS: Update: Authorities on scene say the leak was a "low pressure accumulation leak" that has now been contained. All evacuations have been lifted, and the surrounding roads -- including Delmar, Dawn, Delano, and Crystal Streets -- are back open.

-------------------------------------------------------------​-------------------

A major gas leak has been reported in the 100 block of Delmar in Longview.

Longview Police have ordered the evacuation of the 100 blocks of Delmar, Dawn, Delano, and Crystal Streets because of the leak.

The leak's source is an above ground gas tank. Fire crews and the gas company that owns the tank are on scene making repairs.

KETK has a crew on the scene and will bring you more details as they become available.

Links to 5 more related stories/leaks at bottom of article...

[link to www.ketknbc.com]

bump

Last Edited by RadChick on 10/14/2012 01:04 PM
Founder of Nuked Radio

Thread: MAYDAY: The Wigner Effect

”To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.”
~Thomas Paine
Mr. D
User ID: 4603964
United States
10/14/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
It could be an even displacement of underground pressure from the gulf to land based wells if the pressure went down at the broken well head in the Gulf of Mexico.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25551352
United States
10/14/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
So where is OPie?

In some of the other current sink hole threads he identifies himself as "coon dawg" in one of them. Also, he posted at 1:04 a.m. this morning in one of the other threads but with no mention of "TX over pressure".

Do an advanced search on i.d. number "posts & replies".
God Loves ALL

User ID: 25488876
United States
10/14/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks OP earth changes probably
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread

GLP