Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1611462
United States
10/14/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Another Obama Executive Order Allows Seizure of Americans’ Bank Accounts
5a

Come on DB I saw this last night and will reply in the same way. This order refers to "sanctioned persons" meaning those who violate sanctions placed by the US gov. In this case it refers to the SANCTIONS on IRAN. It is an attempt to prevent US citizens who are willing to violate the sanctions thus aiding and abetting those who hope to weaken the sanctions program for PERSONAL GAIN.
 Quoting: ANNONYMOUS 8415236

Thank you, it's good to always have at least one sane person per thread.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25547330

Ditto
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
10/14/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll just keep posting this over and over until some piggy police officers do their jobs:

barry barack hussein soebarkah bounel needs to be fucking ARRESTED in handcuffs! like yesterday, folks! him and his entire administration have committed treason on a mass scale and it's the police/military's job to arrest them.

guess i'll just keep preaching the facts until piggies wake the fuck up and do their god damned jobs
 Quoting: SteamrolledGobias

Their job was NEVER TO PROTECT YOU AND I! TheY work for the corporation and represent the security force in protection of said "corporation". The sooner that sinks in....the quicker you will understand why your words get NO RESPONSE!

Last Edited by ****SUPERFLY**** on 10/14/2012 11:12 AM
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
10/14/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
The only police force that is truly your friend are Sheriffs.

That is because they are elected!

The rest of the police force are appointed by the Corporate Criminals.
SnakeAirlines

User ID: 780858
United States
10/14/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.exportlawblog.com]
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

deanoZXT-07/20/2014 07:48 PM
Eggcellent
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

User ID: 13043121
United States
10/14/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hope we are not declared sanctioned persons
 Quoting: TheTruthWorker

I imagine that "we" have already been deemed as such. Time to "streamline" your bank account (leaving enough in to pay your bills but not a whole lot extra) and switch to the "Bank Of Under The Mattress" like our forefathers did during the 30's.
"I have come to the conclusion that all news should be treated like 9/11, assume it is a psyop with actors participating in a staged event complete with props, until proven otherwise, in which case assume whatever is being recorded, reported, televised, is distortions/lying by omission/outright lies, until proven otherwise." - Anonymous, 4-13-12
Dr.DoomLittle

User ID: 6231580
United States
10/14/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: SnakeAirlines

Abstract law is the path to tyranny.
Dr.DoomLittle

United States
10/14/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

I imagine that "we" have already been deemed as such. Time to "streamline" your bank account (leaving enough in to pay your bills but not a whole lot extra) and switch to the "Bank Of Under The Mattress" like our forefathers did during the 30's.
 Quoting: Eggcellent

Thats why Ron Paul soccer moms are terrorists; EVERYONE is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4655644
United States
10/14/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
When George Douche signed the Patriot Act I had a bad feeling that the government was setting itself up for absolute power and THAT is always followed by evil. Then Omammy reinforced it and I knew we were under attack. Then the Safe Food Act, The Safe Communities Act, The NDAA and the Mass Casualities Disposal Act, now the Take Your Money Act, and the Shoot You Dead from the Drone Executive Order and I guess they have all the bases covered.

When the fools reply with the "I have nothing to worry about if I'm not doing anything wrong" line or the "This only applies to terrorists" bullshit, they will need to be reminded of the Marine in Arizona that was gunned down in his own home to be brought back to reality.

The sad part is that when most of the sheep are rounded up and they ask why are you doing this to me, they will be told, "IT'S THE LAW", to which they will bleat, "Oh, ok" and wimper their way into the camps. When the Nazi's began their Final Solution about 300,000 people fled for their lives but 6,000,000 waited around for the free showers. History is repeating and we are too damned stupid to see it.
Eggcellent
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

United States
10/14/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
March 15, 1995????????

LOOKS LIKE THIS HAS BEEN IN THE WORKS FOR 17 YEARS!!!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1279026

And did you notice WHO it was that signed the original EO? Yup, Bill "I love Obama but I HATE blue dresses" Clinton. And yet some are still so enthusiastic about placing his WIFE into the White House. Go figure....
"I have come to the conclusion that all news should be treated like 9/11, assume it is a psyop with actors participating in a staged event complete with props, until proven otherwise, in which case assume whatever is being recorded, reported, televised, is distortions/lying by omission/outright lies, until proven otherwise." - Anonymous, 4-13-12
Dr.DoomLittle

United States
10/14/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
When George Douche signed the Patriot Act I had a bad feeling that the government was setting itself up for absolute power and THAT is always followed by evil. Then Omammy reinforced it and I knew we were under attack. Then the Safe Food Act, The Safe Communities Act, The NDAA and the Mass Casualities Disposal Act, now the Take Your Money Act, and the Shoot You Dead from the Drone Executive Order and I guess they have all the bases covered.

When the fools reply with the "I have nothing to worry about if I'm not doing anything wrong" line or the "This only applies to terrorists" bullshit, they will need to be reminded of the Marine in Arizona that was gunned down in his own home to be brought back to reality.

The sad part is that when most of the sheep are rounded up and they ask why are you doing this to me, they will be told, "IT'S THE LAW", to which they will bleat, "Oh, ok" and wimper their way into the camps. When the Nazi's began their Final Solution about 300,000 people fled for their lives but 6,000,000 waited around for the free showers. History is repeating and we are too damned stupid to see it.
 Quoting: Black Knight

2/3'rds of the worlds population is already doomed by the same people making the laws, and who seek global authoritarianism.
Dr.DoomLittle

United States
10/14/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
March 15, 1995????????

LOOKS LIKE THIS HAS BEEN IN THE WORKS FOR 17 YEARS!!!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1279026

And did you notice WHO it was that signed the original EO? Yup, Bill "I love Obama but I HATE blue dresses" Clinton. And yet some are still so enthusiastic about placing his WIFE into the White House. Go figure....

And look who clinton beat.

Mr NWO himself.

So, do you REALLY think romney will make any difference if chosen by the elite? I dont.
Eggcellent
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

United States
10/14/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is just paper.
 Quoting: KimmieAnnaJones

yeah, with purchasing power...we do need food to survive and gas to travel. there will be no election, martial law the then the stealing of 100's of millions americans money.
 Quoting: truthpatriot

They pulled something like this during the 30's. Friday night the banks closed, and when the citizens woke up Monday morning their accounts had been scoured out. They even gutted the "safety-deposit" boxes where some had put their "extra" money and family jewelry which was intended for an inheritance for their children. For one moment in time, EVERYONE was on a "level playing field" - - BROKE!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
5a

Come on DB I saw this last night and will reply in the same way. This order refers to "sanctioned persons" meaning those who violate sanctions placed by the US gov. In this case it refers to the SANCTIONS on IRAN. It is an attempt to prevent US citizens who are willing to violate the sanctions thus aiding and abetting those who hope to weaken the sanctions program for PERSONAL GAIN.

EXACTLY. To protect the US!!! "Sanctioned Persons". Get a grip ppl.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1611462

"protect the US"

sell that bullshit to the tourists.
 Quoting: Dr.DoomLittle

Plain and simple. It's to protect the US. Like above poster states. It "refers" to sanctioned persons only.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25548373
United States
10/14/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll just keep posting this over and over until some piggy police officers do their jobs:

barry barack hussein soebarkah bounel needs to be fucking ARRESTED in handcuffs! like yesterday, folks! him and his entire administration have committed treason on a mass scale and it's the police/military's job to arrest them.

guess i'll just keep preaching the facts until piggies wake the fuck up and do their god damned jobs
 Quoting: SteamrolledGobias

MAN WHO IN THE HELL IS GOING TO BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS THEM
PhennommennonnModerator
Forum Administrator

10/14/2012 11:53 AM

Report Abusive Post
Raving gullible idiots! This executive order relates to sanctions in Iran. Read for yourselves and stop posting links to trash blogs.

[link to www.whitehouse.gov]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1326056

dude just like with the patriot act, ndaa and all his other tyrannical bullshit - YOU can be declared a terrorist and detained.
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Eggcellent
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

United States
10/14/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Raving gullible idiots! This executive order relates to sanctions in Iran. Read for yourselves and stop posting links to trash blogs.

And of course you believe everything which comes from whitehouse.gov? Keep in mind, this is the "official" mouthpiece of a bunch of lawyers who have invented and researched EVERY loophole that favors THEMSELVES. Remember "It depends upon what your definition of "is" is."?

Their believability rivals that of the infamous Sorcha Faal!!
Dr.DoomLittle

United States
10/14/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
5a

"protect the US"

Plain and simple. It's to protect the US. Like above poster states. It "refers" to sanctioned persons only.

please provide the formal and complete definition of "sanctioned person"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11831752
Japan
10/14/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who Cares?

The only turds that have money are the Insiders that stole it from the Brain-Washed American Moran.

The next Executive Order should be to sieze the Banks, Arrest the Bankers, and Abolish the Federal Reserve (Frauderal Reserve).

Who has \"money\" in a Bank anyway?
(Only a Fool at this point)

Your Mattress is just about as reliable as putting it in the hands of Bankers and Psychopaths.

So what? Sieze all the \"Bank Accounts\" you want, print all the money you want until we use it like confetti.

We will ALL be lining our Bird-cages, and Cat-boxes with it, its just a matter of time.

Hangthebankers dot com
thetrickybigguy

User ID: 25539030
United States
10/14/2012 11:57 AM

Report Abusive Post

that is WTF it got a 1 * from me....
Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living. ~

Life is about choices, you get to make them each and every day of your life. ~

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.~

Only in America... do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poloi' in Greek meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.~

“When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation. This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Financiers are without patriotism and without decency.”

If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.

Winston Churchill
Dr.DoomLittle

United States
10/14/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Definition of SANCTION

a formal decree; especially: an ecclesiastical decree

2 aobsolete: a solemn agreement : oath

b: something that makes an oath binding

3: the detriment, loss of reward, or coercive intervention annexed to a violation of a law as a means of enforcing the law

4a: a consideration, principle, or influence (as of conscience) that impels to moral action or determines moral judgment

b: a mechanism of social control for enforcing a society's standards

c: explicit or official approval, permission, or ratification : approbation

5: an economic or military coercive measure adopted usually by several nations in concert for forcing a nation violating international law to desist or yield to adjudication

looks like a LEGALESE term to include everyone, UNDER CONTRACT with the federal government as PERSONS.

In short: yes they can jack your shit for any reason. Any questions?

Last Edited by Intergalactic Diplomat on 10/14/2012 12:08 PM
Eggcellent
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

United States
10/14/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
5a

"protect the US"

And the word "sanctioned" is such a fluid, subjective term....pretty much means whatever THEY want it to mean.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25549980
United States
10/14/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

If the nation goes officially "bankrupt," that's how they'll
officially claim your assets.

Rest assured -- this has something to do with Agenda 21 odance

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23827498

United States of America has been Bankrupt from 1933 friend,we have been under UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CORP.

They want ta freeze FED Zone MONIES,thats a fucking joke!
Those are I.O.Us,not worth the 10 cent paper their printed on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4655644
United States
10/14/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who Cares?

The only turds that have money are the Insiders that stole it from the Brain-Washed American Moran.

The next Executive Order should be to sieze the Banks, Arrest the Bankers, and Abolish the Federal Reserve (Frauderal Reserve).

Your Mattress is just about as reliable as putting it in the hands of Bankers and Psychopaths.

So what? Sieze all the \"Bank Accounts\" you want, print all the money you want until we use it like confetti.

We will ALL be lining our Bird-cages, and Cat-boxes with it, its just a matter of time.

Hangthebankers dot com
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11831752

I have a 5k account in a local bank, I am not sure why, but it is cash I don't need and can lose without crying. I get paid .45 in interest every quarter on this which is the bank telling me "Hey stupid, you really want US to keep your money"? When you consider the interest rates vs the chance of losing your funds by fraud, theft or collapse, you are either stupid or just don't care if you lose it to bank it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25549980
United States
10/14/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
That would be around 9hundred or so EO this Prez has signed,no other prez in history has ever,ever had so many.

Look it up peeps
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 532034
Puerto Rico
10/14/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck all EO, the Constitution says the power to make laws resides in Congress.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9212254
United States
10/14/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

You HOPE???????????????????????????????????????????????????
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: SnakeAirlines

Thanks for the link, Snake.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1326056
United States
10/14/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

And of course you believe everything which comes from whitehouse.gov? Keep in mind, this is the "official" mouthpiece of a bunch of lawyers who have invented and researched EVERY loophole that favors THEMSELVES. Remember "It depends upon what your definition of "is" is."?

Their believability rivals that of the infamous Sorcha Faal!!

Damned sure don't believe everything I read from every paranoid nut job with an internet connection.
Dr.DoomLittle

United States
10/14/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who Cares?

Hangthebankers dot com
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11831752

I have a 5k account in a local bank, I am not sure why, but it is cash I don't need and can lose without crying. I get paid .45 in interest every quarter on this which is the bank telling me "Hey stupid, you really want US to keep your money"? When you consider the interest rates vs the chance of losing your funds by fraud, theft or collapse, you are either stupid or just don't care if you lose it to bank it.
 Quoting: Black Knight

The greatest threat is siezure by a government agency.

The dollar will not collapse... it would be deflationary circumstance and since the housing bubble (a type of psychological asset hyperinflation encouraged by the federal reserve and the bush admin) there really cant be another asset to create money (aka debt) like housing did..

unless, of course, they orchestrate a 'top to bottom' financial dollar abbandonment for some international phantom currency in the interim of the transfer of power.

Last Edited by Intergalactic Diplomat on 10/14/2012 01:19 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25553089
United States
10/14/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's a bank account ?????

I remember hearing gossip about 'bank accounts' before Barry ascended to the throne. Keeping our $$$$ handy always worked for mom and pop, and over the years came in really handy for me too. Never give them a chance to get into your pockets....they'll never leave.

GLP