Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,993 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 385,843
Pageviews Today: 612,378Threads Today: 211Posts Today: 3,054
07:41 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I have Met The Anunnaki - I have been annointed Enki's messenger - Harvard doctor confimed my Non Human Bloodline

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25370710
United States
10/14/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I have Met The Anunnaki - I have been annointed Enki's messenger - Harvard doctor confimed my Non Human Bloodline
A Harvard professor/doctor Revealed my blood is not NORMAL human blood on the History Channel

Then the Anunnaki met me and the education regarding my Bloodline began.

That is the TRUTH

The History channel still has a news story on my story at the official History Channel Website, Not so much BS huh?

History Channel Report

Michael Lee Hill captures footage of mysterious orbs of light hovering over Lake Erie -in an area that is a no-fly zone. Did he capture a UFO on tape? The UFO Hunters team looks into the case, and hears Hill's incredible testimony.

[link to www.history.com]

This Essay released today by Wes Penre contains much up to date information.

My name even comes up a few times.

[link to wespenre.com]

PS - For those who don't recall, or haven't read 'The First Level of Learning', to get more information, please see, [link to wespenre.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/14/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I have Met The Anunnaki - I have been annointed Enki's messenger - Harvard doctor confimed my Non Human Bloodline
Shortly after Michael Lee Hill, a 39 years old musician and filmmaker[1] from Ohio, made contact with me, he was all over the news. Fox 8 wanted to interview him; he was in "The Daily Mail", one of Great Britain's biggest newspaper online; Wikileaks brought up his case; Coast to Coast took him on; Cleveland Scene Magazine made an interview with him, Whitley Strieber's "Unknown Country" posted his story, and he was just now selected to be included in the New Ohio Kent State University Book "Cleveland Stories- True Until Proven Otherwise", and much more...[2]

So who is this man; why this sudden interest in him, and why am I bringing him up here, writing a whole paper about him?

Read more here-
[link to wespenre.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/14/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I have Met The Anunnaki - I have been annointed Enki's messenger - Harvard doctor confimed my Non Human Bloodline
Yet another serious reason why some people get abducted over and over has to do with their bloodline. Some humans have been 'worked on' during abduction sessions, sometimes since they were little kids. They are of certain hybrid bloodlines that apparently will be used, some as hosts for future star beings, and some for other reasons. Just like with channeling, where the channeler has to be strong and have a certain genetic setup to be able to channel safely without being depleted of energy and eventually getting seriously ill, these 'chosen people' are apparently of the same type of stock.

Typical example of such are Supriem Rockefeller, whom I wrote about in 2009, and Michael Lee Hill (MLH), whom I covered in 'Level I' in a specific paper. MLH is a very pleasant person and a talented musician, but have been used by different Sirian entities as well as the Grays when he was little and perhaps as late as 2007. He has talked about his experiences as positive on the most part and is quite casual about the role he is told he will play in the future and says he 'goes with the flow', but the 2007 abduction was less pleasant. He woke up in the middle of the 'operation' in incredible pain, something he found out during a session with a hypnotist who does regression therapy. At least one of those who were working on him was a human (or in a human body), and is said to have apologized, thinking MLH was asleep, and said he would feel no more pain, where after he let his hand go over MLH's forehead, and he fell asleep again, with no further pain or memories of what happened. However, he told the hypnotist that he did not want to relive that experience, and the hypnotist took him back to present time. MLH's comment afterwards was that even during a normal surgery, there is a potential chance the patient will wake up, and that doesn't necessarily mean the surgery is 'evil'. Well, that's true, but I withstand what I said earlier; why is MLH abducted against his knowledge and immediate consent? If what he is being prepared for is benevolent, why all these secrets? Still, MLH does not see it like I do, and it's not for me to force my sense of reality upon somebody else. I like Michael, but these are his experiences, and the interpretations of them are his own -- he has all the right to them.

Full Story Here - [link to wespenre.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/14/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/14/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14116031
United States
Report Abusive Post
What have you learned from your inside contacts recently, MLH...?

Come on, out with some of it, dude.

Timeline/timeframe...?

12/21/12??

Louisiana sinkhole...?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24610344
United States
Report Abusive Post
Shortly after Michael Lee Hill, a 39 years old musician and filmmaker[1] from Ohio, made contact with me, he was all over the news. Fox 8 wanted to interview him; he was in "The Daily Mail", one of Great Britain's biggest newspaper online; Wikileaks brought up his case; Coast to Coast took him on; Cleveland Scene Magazine made an interview with him, Whitley Strieber's "Unknown Country" posted his story, and he was just now selected to be included in the New Ohio Kent State University Book "Cleveland Stories- True Until Proven Otherwise", and much more...[2]

So who is this man; why this sudden interest in him, and why am I bringing him up here, writing a whole paper about him?

Read more here-
[link to wespenre.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25370710

Don't play with the anunaki....they will make you insane.

Not only are they NOT like us mentaly...but they use past present future technology to F**** with you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/14/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
What have you learned from your inside contacts recently, MLH...?

Come on, out with some of it, dude.

Timeline/timeframe...?

12/21/12??

Louisiana sinkhole...?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14116031

What I have been up to was revealed recently Here...

"I have been wondering if this Unifying Event could possibly be the Return of the Gods, and if it will happen in late 2012, but I have no way to tell. It could also be a few years into the future. Although, A.R. and LPG-C claim that Nibiru is returning in December this year and that he and a group of people are currently working to steer the planet off course by following the instructions in the two essays I gave the reader in the previous paper. He, and one of the participants, which happens to be Michael Lee Hill, both say that they managed to steer Nibiru out of orbit with something like 1°, which sounds like nothing, but is fairly significant. Still, they say, it's not enough, and the work continues. Whether there is any validity to this or not, I let future tell."

Read More Here-
[link to wespenre.com]

So they knew about the Incoming Planet already in 1984, and of course much, much further back than that, but this is when it started coming out in the Media, just to be suppressed again for another 30 years. Now, some Media, like CNN, ABC, and NBC are talking about the Incoming on and off, to start implanting the scenario into peoples subconscious minds for it to potentially being used in the near future.

Now, LPG-C, the retired Quantum Physicists in southern California, are telling us that Ša.AM.e is coming in much, much sooner than expected, and December 2012 is when it's going to be closest to Earth. I will give details about this in the Prophecy Paper very soon, but A.R. sent out an email to all members in his closed email group (in which I'm included), saying that actions are being taken to try to steer the planet slightly off course to prevent a catastrophe on Earth. They say that without alien intervention and their willingness to assist, it would be as bad as the Deluge, 13,500 years ago. They say it will still be bad, even in the best case scenario, unless we start doing something down here on Earth as well. We need to prove ourselves to those 'not from here', they say, showing we are capable of taking care of our own business. All this as a part of a bigger picture, where the Sirians (and other star races as well) supposedly are watching us to see if we are 'mature enough' to go from adolescence to adulthood, or if we still need our 'parents' (read the Sirians) to look after us. Therefore, LPG-C, beginning on September 17, started a series of precise spiritual exercises, involving a few members of the email group. It's being 'supervised' by Dr. A.R. Bordon, chief scientist of LPG-C, being in direct conversation with the involved persons. After a certain amount of time, these meditating people will be exchanged for a group of others in a rotational pattern. These exercises are supposedly helping in steering Ša.AM.e off course and save Earth. Those people involved in these sessions apparently also get to see that the Ša.AM.i are real, and not some made-up alien group.

Read more at the following links...

[link to wespenre.com]

[link to wespenre.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/14/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Read more here-
[link to wespenre.com]

Don't play with the anunaki....they will make you insane.

Not only are they NOT like us mentaly...but they use past present future technology to F**** with you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24610344

Once you have done the weeding out of the fear out of your own belief system, which could be viewed as raising your frequency, at some point when you reach a threshold, you will be tested by spirit to see if you are a "Clean" vessel.

What this means in laymans terms is whatever bagage you have will be made manifest during this time, sink or swim time, much like when when Luke asks Yoda "What's in the cave?", Yoda replies "Only what you take with you"...

This could be thought of as being taken to the darkest hidden area's of your own belief system, as Yoda said to Luke when Luke said he isn't afraid, Yoda replied "You Will Be, You will be".

Some refer to this final test the ending of the dark night of the soul.

I send you all my highest love when baring this cross on your own shoulders and may you bring a swift end to the endless flowing of the blood and tears.

Peace,
Michael
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
MLH, links to generic internet gossip about alien groups is not going to convince anyone that any of it is real, and I did like Marciniak's Pleidian changelings, but mankind's origins as alien manipulated dna is the elephant in the room with nothing of substance except more internet gossip. Nothing new?? Still have contact with the supposed annunaki you met??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23910073
United States
10/14/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you tell us anything that has not been posted on the internet already?

I doubt it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19551553
United States
10/14/2012 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
MLH is an example what NOT to feed your child upon birth. Paint chips.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/14/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
MLH, links to generic internet gossip about alien groups is not going to convince anyone that any of it is real, and I did like Marciniak's Pleidian changelings, but mankind's origins as alien manipulated dna is the elephant in the room with nothing of substance except more internet gossip. Nothing new?? Still have contact with the supposed annunaki you met??

Just passing along information, it is up to you if you accept it or reject it.

Q - Still have contact with the supposed annunaki you met??

A - Yes

Q - Mankind's origins as alien manipulated dna is the elephant in the room with nothing of substance except more internet gossip

A - A Harvard professor/doctor Revealed my blood is not NORMAL human blood on the History Channel, I was flown to Boston by the History Channel for these medical tests, The needles entering my arms was very real, The Harvard Doctor David Systrom, the top in his field was very real. No Gossip there. Dr. Systrom revealing that my blood is not normal human blood is not Gossip.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/14/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you tell us anything that has not been posted on the internet already?

I doubt it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23910073

I have shared everything here at GLP right when it happened and before it was seen anywhere else.

Many here know that.

Peace.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
MLH, I support you and applaud your efforts, but we need more info on the table to help sort our the issues. If your blood is different, and I can accept that, then you've got to come out with how that relates to what is going here at this stage of humanity's development. We either go forward and attain the heights we strive for, or we go back to the stone age and start all over again, and there is no way that people will accept anything less than the 'truth,' and we are not getting the 'truth' from religion or our backward sciences. As far as your ongoing contact with your annunaki 'relative,' what else are you free to reveal?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/14/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
MLH is an example what NOT to feed your child upon birth. Paint chips.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19551553

You know attacks like this I find funny.

I was personally selected by Grammy Award winning artist Steve Vai as the grand prize winner of the Steve Vai/Ibanez guitar challenge, I have released 3 CD's of my own instrumental guitar music, My last CD was just accepted and is now featured on PANDORA RADIO.

Yet these Shills try & make it sound like I am stupid and ate paint chips as a child.

Here is my challenge for anybody who attacks my level of intelligence, Please before you attack me provide a link to something you have done with your mind? Something Creative? what of beauty have you brought into this world, Art? sculpture? Music? A poem? Anything?

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/14/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
MLH, I support you and applaud your efforts, but we need more info on the table to help sort our the issues. If your blood is different, and I can accept that, then you've got to come out with how that relates to what is going here at this stage of humanity's development. We either go forward and attain the heights we strive for, or we go back to the stone age and start all over again, and there is no way that people will accept anything less than the 'truth,' and we are not getting the 'truth' from religion or our backward sciences. As far as your ongoing contact with your annunaki 'relative,' what else are you free to reveal?

Q - If your blood is different, and I can accept that, then you've got to come out with how that relates to what is going here at this stage of humanity's development

A - The answers to your questions can be found in this recently released essay by Wes Penre - PFC Paper #2: The Remarkable Michael Lee Hill Case
[link to wespenre.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/14/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14105059
United States
10/14/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope you get everything you want.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/14/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: !saac

I want Humanity to be freed from the grip & manipulation of the Illuminati ... Make It So

I want my peopled freed .... Make It So

I want Humanity is to enter the new Golden Age ... Make It So
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24610344
United States
10/14/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

I want Humanity to be freed from the grip & manipulation of the Illuminati ... Make It So

The golden age has to do with technology.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12566526
United States
10/14/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
So what you're part anu like the rest of us...

I wouldnt get too carried away with it, for what reason?

Im trying to escape this empire not get deeper...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25528875
United States
10/14/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you or are you not

a wannabe rockstar

inveterate narcissistic attention seeker

and since the big rockstar dreams haven't worked out

and aren't going to since you're getting old

are simply using this shtick as your method

for more endless attention whoring?

Except now, you're getting flat out delusional

and beginning to declare your super-special greatness

just like so many here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12566526
United States
10/14/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well we are 144000...

lol jk jk
Evolution ignition
User ID: 25507586
United States
10/14/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

The golden age has to do with technology.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24610344

It has to do with tech merging with spirit. As one understanding. It is about understanding how EVERYTHING is conected.

When we finnaly connect the dots, we will be free.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25507586
United States
10/14/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well we are 144000...

lol jk jk
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12566526

That number has to do with the activation of our DNA. We ALL have the ability to activate our junk DNA by cleansing our soul being from within.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
So what is it that you want?

Shall we start hailing you as "Annointed Messenger" Messiah and start bringing you gifts, tithes and offerings?

Shall we all also defer to you as "Commander Michael"?

What would like of us, Your Majesty?

What would you have us to do, Oh wise One of the Ancients?

Please, please, do tell us mere lowlings.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Get your self-aggrandizing bullshit straight.

Which is it?

"Harvard doctor confimed my Non Human Bloodline"

or

"A Harvard professor/doctor Revealed my blood is not NORMAL human blood on the History Channel,"

?

Those are very different claims. Not at-all the same.

And "not normal" actually only means the least common of human blood, right?

C'mon, Mr. Don't-You-Dare -Challenge-My-Intelligence.

Step up Big Shot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25563064
Finland
10/14/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mike are you still claiming there will be bullet proof evidence about aliens in this month like you have said many times?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

What? Can't handle questions from a little ol' nobody, Your Majesty?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
C'mon, get some more attention on the public record, Commander Anointed One...

GLP