Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,501 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 23,642
Pageviews Today: 44,437Threads Today: 23Posts Today: 225
12:23 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BRKG: The Devil dared Christ to attempt the same stunt Felix Baumgartner is performing today

BZB
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1331320
United States
10/14/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
BRKG: The Devil dared Christ to attempt the same stunt Felix Baumgartner is performing today
Read it for yourself!

Mat 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in [their] hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Last Edited by BZB on 10/14/2012 12:20 PM
ILoveJesus
User ID: 25580187
United States
10/14/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BRKG: The Devil dared Christ to attempt the same stunt Felix Baumgartner is performing today
You're right!

But Felix Baumgartner made a pact with the devil to survive that jump. He is a SATANIST! All scientists are SATANISTS! All they have to go on are THEORIES, Jesus is real. I feel him in my heart!

And he could have to if he had gone to church and prayed. The devil wanted Felix to "one up" Jesus and anger God and for this I fear we will see signs of the end times. I'm sure Pat Robertson will talk about this soon.

Please! Do not celebrate this man who did this jump! He is a devil worshiper! Please!
amachiavellian

User ID: 20940257
Canada
10/14/2012 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BRKG: The Devil dared Christ to attempt the same stunt Felix Baumgartner is performing today
You're right!

But Felix Baumgartner made a pact with the devil to survive that jump. He is a SATANIST! All scientists are SATANISTS! All they have to go on are THEORIES, Jesus is real. I feel him in my heart!

And he could have to if he had gone to church and prayed. The devil wanted Felix to "one up" Jesus and anger God and for this I fear we will see signs of the end times. I'm sure Pat Robertson will talk about this soon.

Please! Do not celebrate this man who did this jump! He is a devil worshiper! Please!
 Quoting: ILoveJesus 25580187

— read for knowledge, not answers.
Ilovejesustoo
User ID: 27814444
United States
11/15/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm pretty sure Felix wan't trying to "one up" Jesus. He says he felt it was God who made him to do what he does and gives all the glory to God. Everything I've read says he is a devout Catholic, which means he loves Jesus too...

Did you read something different?

GLP