Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,024 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 886,269
Pageviews Today: 1,598,296Threads Today: 529Posts Today: 11,352
03:48 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

LA Sinkhole / Storm Sandy / ME conflicts - Please help and please allow me to help. - This is Yer ground Yah

SpiralOut12

User ID: 23215144
United States
11/06/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: LA Sinkhole / Storm Sandy / ME conflicts - Please help and please allow me to help. - This is Yer ground Yah
5*****
Love & Light

We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.

Spiral out. Keep going...
1908247  (OP)

User ID: 27137410
Brazil
11/06/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: LA Sinkhole / Storm Sandy / ME conflicts - Please help and please allow me to help. - This is Yer ground Yah
5*****
 Quoting: SpiralOut12

Thanks again SpiralOut, great to have you here!

And a special thanks to user Grefey aswell, he offered to spare karma to pin my thread, you rock!
I reached 10 karma so I'll be able to pin it once today, but I can surely use your help on the days ahead. Thank you so much for your kindness, sorry, I can't answer PM's tounge

May it blossom. wink
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26237455
United States
11/06/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOOOW This is freaking unbelievable!!!!

I got ban, then my PC stopped working.. it would turn on but no image would appear on the screen.

So my father sent it to a technician..

This dude for no reason at all just uninstalled the software I use to navigate on the Web.
I just lost a huge amount of information, links and images...

this is completely fucked up!
 Quoting: 1908247

Hey, 1908247. Sorry to hear about your computer!

Thanks for all the great info, amazing!

hf

bump
1908247  (OP)

Brazil
11/06/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
As usual, the latest updates related to the sinkhole situation:

IMPORTANT STUFF HERE!

Nov 4th

Press Release: Earth below giant Louisiana sinkhole being ‘moved up’

Following a Texas Brine Update:
The sonar data collection was completed yesterday evening. That data must now be converted to an imaging format that depicts the interior of brine cavern #3, a process that takes several days to finalize. Total depth measurement taken on Thursday indicated that the bottom of cavern #3 moved up approximately 13 feet since the last measurement on October 19.

[link to enenews.com]

Nov 5th

Blowout in Gulf of Mexico: Wellhead releasing ‘unknown product’ into water off Louisiana coast (MAP)

At 0640 on 5NOV12, USCG Sector New Orleans contacted NOAA SSC about a report of a wellhead releasing unknown product into the water. The location was described as “Northern East Bay” without precise coordinates. The release began early in the morning, exact time unknown and the rate of discharge is unknown. The release is unsecured and overflight is scheduled. There is limited information at this time and further investigation is required. USCG requested a trajectory to aid with field activities. [...]

Cause of incident: Well Blowout

Latitude (approximate): 29° 5.00′ North
Longitude (approximate): 89° 15.00′ West

[link to enenews.com]

Nov 4th

There's unconfirmed news that Lousiana ordered 200.000 death certificates, I'm not sure if that's something to bug about even if it is true.

Nov 5th

Officials: Severe thunderstorm warning for Louisiana sinkhole — NOAA: This is a dangerous storm; Deadly cloud-to-ground lightning; Winds over 60mph; Destructive hail (MAP)

* At 659 PM CST... National Weather Service meteorologists detected a severe thunderstorm capable of producing quarter size hail...and damaging winds in excess of 60mph. This storm was located 21 miles west of Pierre Part...or 13 miles northeast of Jeanerette... and moving east at 35mph.

This is a dangerous storm. It has a history of producing large hail and damaging winds in St. Martin Parish. If you are in its path...prepare immediately for damaging winds...destructive hail...and deadly cloud to ground lightning. People outside should move to a shelter...preferably inside a strong building but away from windows. [...]

[link to enenews.com]

Nov 6th

Feds: Release of ‘unknown amount’ of ‘unknown substance’ due to ‘unknown cause’ off Louisiana coast — Helicopter investigating incident

[link to enenews.com]

Oct 26th

Gulf Stream Shift Linked to Methane Gas Escaping from Seabeds

The new work could reinvigorate a debate on the risk of methane release from the oceans and whether destabilized hydrates make the continental slopes more unstable

[link to www.scientificamerican.com]

La. Sink Hole/Gulf Oil Update: Nov. 6/2012
by JoeyB613

An interesting thread with video:
Thread: HOW COREXIT WORKS AND WHAT IT'S DOING NOW IN THE GULF

A somewhat extremist article, but maybe worth the read: [link to ufohunterorguk.com]

The Louisiana Sinkhole Bugle: [link to lasinkhole.wordpress.com]

Latest flyover of the area, recorded November 1st.

Thanks! Stay tuned folks!!! thumbs

May it blossom!
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14779720
United States
11/06/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Be prepared for "explosions" all over this continent. For those of you hearing the booms-- please understand what is happening with the ground beneath your feet.

HOLY SHIZ as I'm typing this.. MAJOR deja vu. My reality is officially too trippy... something big this way cometh.

Sorry to hear about your comp OP, something similar happened to me about 2 weeks ago. hf
1908247  (OP)

Brazil
11/06/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Be prepared for "explosions" all over this continent. For those of you hearing the booms-- please understand what is happening with the ground beneath your feet.

HOLY SHIZ as I'm typing this.. MAJOR deja vu. My reality is officially too trippy... something big this way cometh.

Sorry to hear about your comp OP, something similar happened to me about 2 weeks ago. hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14779720

Hahah, don't even get me started on deja vus and reality shifts stoned

tounge

Thanks. I lost tons of links I had to read yet.. Well, I guess I should have saved all my stuff anyways..

Stay tuned! (:

hf
Nus
1908247  (OP)

Brazil
11/06/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow, the thread got unpinned in two hours..
Nus
1908247  (OP)

Brazil
11/06/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
le bump
Nus
1908247  (OP)

User ID: 27219945
Brazil
11/07/2012 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Info must get out there!
Nus
1908247  (OP)

User ID: 27258646
Brazil
11/07/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ninth Hour is running.. eyes open for the 13th November!
For now, the updates and things to keep a close eye on.

La. sinkhole methane explosion possible says sheriff, refuting naysayers

"The Assumption Parish sheriff stated that methane ignition and explosion are possible in the Bayou Corne sinkhole area, refuting naysayers about such an explosion and spotlighting grave human rights issues related to the "history-making event" and "environmental nightmare", (...)"

[link to www.examiner.com]

5:48PM EST November 7. 2012 - SAN MARCOS, Guatemala (AP) — A 7.4-magnitude earthquake struck off the Pacific coast of Guatemala on Wednesday, killing at least 39 people as it ravaged a small state near the Mexican border, the country's president said

Austerity Arena: Video of Greek protesters fire Molotov cocktails, police shoot teargas

Dow has worst day of the year

The Dow dropped 313 points on Wednesday, or 2.4%, logging its worst daily decline since November 2011. A number of factors were at play, including a weak outlook for economic growth in Europe, and European Central Bank president Mario Draghi's warning of a slowdown in Germany, according to CNNMoney's Hibah Yousuf.

[link to news.blogs.cnn.com]

Snow, high winds slam storm-ravaged East Coast

A nor'easter packing high winds and heavy snow Wednesday slammed into the same stretch of Northeastern coastline where thousands of residents were still trying to cope with the devastation brought by Superstorm Sandy less than two weeks ago.

By Wednesday afternoon, snow was reported across a wide area of the East Coast, including Atlantic City and Trenton, N.J.; Philadelphia; New York City; and Hartford, Conn., where up to 3 inches was on the ground.

[link to www.news10.net]

thumbs
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27277055
Australia
11/07/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
By November 13th 2012,The World As You Know It Shall End

Thread: By November 13th 2012,The World As You Know It Shall End

lflash
1908247  (OP)

User ID: 27309409
Brazil
11/08/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
By November 13th 2012,The World As You Know It Shall End

Thread: By November 13th 2012,The World As You Know It Shall End

lflash
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27277055

Thanks!

It's funny.. Any doom people predict from now until the 21st will fall down on the blueprint I gave you guys with the hours of Appolonius..
Just wait and see! (:
Nus
1908247  (OP)

Brazil
11/08/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Guys, I need this thread up..

There's so much information on it and I feel like people won't read through..

THIS NEEDS TO BE SEEN!!!!!

_____

Anyways, couple of updates on the sinkhole.

Nov 7th

Official Statement: Methane accumulating 20 feet underground near community by giant Louisiana sinkhole — “Immediate actions… to protect public safety” mentioned (AUDIO)

Louisiana Commissioner of Conservation James Welsh today announced that the Office of Conservation will be coordinating with the state Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) in seeking permission from property owners to do additional monitoring of Bayou Corne community homes to test for the accumulation of methane believed to be connected to the failure of Texas Brine’s cavern.

[...] Welsh said the action is being taken in response to analysis and review of data provided by the network of 18 shallow monitoring wells the Office of Conservation instructed its contracted agent, Shaw Environmental and Infrastructure, to install in and around the community. [...]

That monitoring-well network has detected underground natural gas at low pressure in an area shallower than the primary aquifer [...]

Welsh said that while the Office of Conservation will continue to take immediate actions as needed to protect public safety, the Office will also continue to hold Texas Brine LLC accountable [...]

[link to enenews.com]

Nov 8th

TV: Sheriff warns giant Louisiana sinkhole may expand beyond control — Professor: It could be a ‘significant’ event (VIDEO)

Chuck Huebner, KLFY Journalist: Sheriff [Mike] Waguespack says the worst-case scenario is another sinkhole could form or the current one could expand beyond control.

Professor Kinsland says that’s a possibility. [...]

Professor Gary Kinsland, UL Lafayette: It could be a significant thing, I’m glad I don’t have to try to fix it.

[link to enenews.com]
Nus
1908247  (OP)

Brazil
11/08/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shameless bump
Nus
1908247  (OP)

Brazil
11/08/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sinkhole flyover today

8 Nov

bump

Last Edited by 1908247 on 11/08/2012 05:34 PM
Nus
KayaGaia

User ID: 27318706
United Kingdom
11/08/2012 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
BUMP
Kaya
1908247  (OP)

Brazil
11/08/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
paranoid

Pope might die on november 13th!

boss
 Quoting: Joker Pole II 25109878

Nus
Fast Forward

User ID: 15057455
United States
11/08/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks everyone for all the info.
I had to move from the Gulf a month ago for health reasons ... blessing in disguise I'm thinking.
Fast Forward
1908247  (OP)

Brazil
11/08/2012 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had to move from the Gulf a month ago for health reasons ... blessing in disguise I'm thinking.
 Quoting: Fast Forward

For sure.. every single person will be where he/she should be when time comes wink
Nus
Vic-chick13

User ID: 1387290
Canada
11/08/2012 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Fast Forward

Glad you're safe! Hope your health is improving.
1908247  (OP)

User ID: 27385624
Brazil
11/09/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is Obama a manifestation of the anti-christ?

Some coincidence just led me to believe in a possibility..

I was in this thread,
Thread: 1947...
Discussing about the meaning of numbers.. then I took my user name, 1908247, took the 1947 out, leaving 082, so I went to the gematria website and checked for the value of 280..

Among several results I got "Count the Number of the Beast".
Right there I saw the 666 and summed them up, getting 18.. 1+8=9..

Obama got reelected during the ninth hour, which is represented by the arcanum 18 of the Tarot.

On this hour, the twilight of the Tarot, happens the battle between light and darkness.

On the 13th, as previously said, there will be a new moon and a solar eclipse, two really important events that are related to this thread and its main subjects.
Along with those events there is alignment of mercury/saturn and neptune/venus.. two interesting oppositions, on the 13th.

So maybe the ninth hour was related to the showing of the anti-christ tounge this is just speculation but it could be true..
Well, I guess everything that is on this thread will turn out to be true or false very soon either way..

And this is Revelation 13:18

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

A good time to show up..

Search more on this obama-AC subject please!

Last Edited by 1908247 on 11/09/2012 07:19 PM
Nus
1908247  (OP)

User ID: 27440042
Brazil
11/10/2012 06:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Nus
1908247  (OP)

User ID: 27512971
Brazil
11/11/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
An interesting read about eclipses, it talks about the eclipse of May 20 this year and later on it talks about the coming eclipse on the Nov 13th.
Use ctrl+F to search for keywords if you don't feel like reading the whole thing..
And... stay tuned for the 13th! thumbs

[link to www.cosmicintelligenceagency.com]

bump

I can explain later, I'll save those links here...

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
>>> [link to en.wikipedia.org]
>>> [link to www.space.com]
>>> [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Last Edited by 1908247 on 11/11/2012 02:36 PM
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15061056
Australia
11/11/2012 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
So what do you think is going to happen.
I'm sorry I just not up to reading all those pages.

hf
1908247  (OP)

Brazil
11/11/2012 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
So what do you think is going to happen.
I'm sorry I just not up to reading all those pages.

hf
 Quoting: AwakeInTassie

No problem.. but I ask you please to come back to the Opening Post later and see the links on the end of it.. if they interest you, take your time and sort through them.. it's not hard to understand and it could really help you!

Anyways.. what should we be looking for on the next days?

With my research I got to 12 periods of time, we are on the ninth period, which is from 3rd to 15th November.

The next date to have a close look at will be the 13th November. There will be important celestial events taking place, the eclipse, the new moon and a couple of alignments..

Now please remember the 1999 eclipse 13 years ago and read the following passages of Nostradamus:
Nostradamus Century X
Quartrain 72

The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror:
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

Quartrain 73
The present time together with the past
Will be judged by the great Joker:
The world too late will be tired of him,
And through the clergy oath-taker disloyal.

The Ninth Hour has an eclipse on the 13th November. As I said, for specific reasons that are hard to explain properly, I believe that specific periods of time are linked to other specific periods of time. I believe the eclipse of 1999 will be linked to the eclipse on the Ninth Hour. Which btw is on the 13th..

Again, BE Tuned! thumbs

It's easier to understand if you read more of the thread tounge

Last Edited by 1908247 on 11/11/2012 06:37 PM
Nus
1908247  (OP)

Brazil
11/11/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Continuing my answer:

Quoting: inithiemx

Quoting: siekone

OP here.

Before I was saying I believed the ninth hour event would be related to tectonic activity, (read huge volcano eruption or huge quake), but as I researched more I believe this could be related to something in the skies.
Or maybe it's both..

I'd like to note that the Ninth Hour of Appolonius relates to the arcanum 9 but mostly to the arcanum 18, which is the Twilight card.

I'd like to bring this bible passage here aswell..

Luke 23

44 And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour.

45 And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst.

Stay tuned folks thumbs
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27065468

Nus
humbird

User ID: 26945663
United States
11/11/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
may i ask:

what is the practical application of this information?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21693464

The practical spplication is that OP recieves his paycheck from the 3 letter agency involved.
"Aside from the small band of Forteans scattered around the world, nobody seems to notice all aspects of this phantasmagoria."
John Keel
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15061056
Australia
11/11/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is prince charles 64th birthday on the 14th. He will be in Newzealand. Could that have some meaning.
1908247  (OP)

Brazil
11/11/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
may i ask:

what is the practical application of this information?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21693464

The practical spplication is that OP recieves his paycheck from the 3 letter agency involved.
 Quoting: humbird

What are you talking about?
Nus
1908247  (OP)

Brazil
11/11/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is prince charles 64th birthday on the 14th. He will be in Newzealand. Could that have some meaning.
 Quoting: AwakeInTassie

hmm

Thanks for the heads up, but I don't think it hold meaning.. we should know soon..

If you take the time to read, this is the blueprint of events that are happening and always happen.

It's all related to the second coming of Christ, wether He is really coming back or it's only an internal process with everyone.. I do believe, though, that one individual will come again..

Moreover, this is also related to the coming of the anti-christ.
If you see the post about the Olympic opening ceremony you will understand what I'm talking about.

Both the coming of the anti-christ and of the christ are related to the events depicted in this thread and they are also strictly related to the Moon Cycles.
The eclipse on the 13th coincides with the new moon, and an
eclipse on the 28th Nov will coincide with a fullmoon.

I'm being quick here, please take time to understand wink

Now please remember the 1999 eclipse 13 years ago and read the following passages of Nostradamus:
Nostradamus Century X
Quartrain 72

The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror:
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

Quartrain 73
The present time together with the past
Will be judged by the great Joker:
The world too late will be tired of him,
And through the clergy oath-taker disloyal.

The Ninth Hour has an eclipse on the 13th November. As I said, for specific reasons that are hard to explain properly, I believe that specific periods of time are linked to other specific periods of time. I believe the eclipse of 1999 will be linked to the eclipse on the Ninth Hour. Which btw is on the 13th..

Again, BE Tuned! thumbs

"This, she says, is the great King Angolmois. (Angolmois is the actual French word used by Nostradamus, which has been most commonly translated as "King of the Mongols.") "Angolmois is an anagram for Sang Lion in French," Sckrabulis writes, "meaning Blood of the Lion. It is also an anagram for Solomon, that is, the Lion of Judah, Solomon, Sol Ammon Ra. The event marks the Second Coming that day, but not in the commonly expected way."

Nostradamus and the 1999 King of Terror suggests that the "King of Angolmois" could be Jesus Christ. Angolmois, it is posited, could be cryptic for Golgotha - where Jesus was crucified, making him King of Golgotha. The "King of Terror" is the Antichrist whose arrival prompts the return of Jesus to Earth. Using more wordplay, the site also offers that Angolmois is "very similar to au chef Anglois - to the English chief," but does not quite explained what the significance might be.
Nus

GLP