Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,126 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 890,352
Pageviews Today: 1,586,832Threads Today: 676Posts Today: 11,974
06:08 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

British man hacks US military computers, finds photographic proof of alien craft

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1611360
United States
10/17/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: British man hacks US military computers, finds photographic proof of alien craft
bsflag
MN USA land of 10,000 fakes

User ID: 25193419
United States
Report Abusive Post
Re: British man hacks US military computers, finds photographic proof of alien craft
So where can I find these pictures :P
 Quoting: Razor457

Nowhere. Like all other ET claims you just have to take the guys word for it...
 Quoting: Hot Fish Pie for Jesus

I beg to differ. If there werent any ETs then why would they appoint ,,,, [link to www.telegraph.co.uk]
this too shall pass
Hot Fish Pie for Jesus

User ID: 8046554
United States
Report Abusive Post

you are not informed. there is enough waterproof evidence like radar records for example. or if you say a few hundred senior pilots are liers you are an idiot.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25746403

norespect

case closed
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25746403

No, the case was never opened. Provide one shred of evidence that higher ET life is currently in contact with earth in some way.

In the day where every asshole has a high res camera on his phone at all times, you can't. Never was a case. It never had to be closed.
Jesus is the perfect man. And when I am in Church and I see Him hanging on the cross, the only thing I can think about is ripping his loin cloth off and suckin' him so good while he is on there.

Jesus is God. Jesus designed the Universe. Jesus designed your vagina and the orgasm. Jesus knows best. Jesus knows how to work your wet gash unlike anyone or anything. Please Jesus, take me, and I will serve you all the hot fish pie you can stomach. Amen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20739758
United Kingdom
10/17/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
So is he avoiding all jail time or just jail time in America? Will they carry on with a court case in the UK?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25776029
United Kingdom
10/17/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Skip to the 2 minute mark for the disclosure.

From Fox news:
[link to video.foxnews.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14341864

clearly a Grey.
 Quoting: cebu4u

I noticed the guy's features were a bit... angular as that of a Grey, but he has a genetic/medical condition so...
 Quoting: Too Dark Park

he looks a bit like serial killer richard ramirez:

[link to feastofhateandfear.com]
Hot Fish Pie for Jesus

United States
10/17/2012 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

I beg to differ. If there werent any ETs then why would they appoint ,,,, [link to www.telegraph.co.uk]
 Quoting: MN USA land of 10,000 fakes

putin

"Mazlan Othman, a Malaysian astrophysicist, is set to be tasked with co-ordinating humanity’s response if and when extraterrestrials make contact."

If they were already in contact with ETs, they wouldn't have to appoint some guy with the task to greet them...
Jesus is the perfect man. And when I am in Church and I see Him hanging on the cross, the only thing I can think about is ripping his loin cloth off and suckin' him so good while he is on there.

Jesus is God. Jesus designed the Universe. Jesus designed your vagina and the orgasm. Jesus knows best. Jesus knows how to work your wet gash unlike anyone or anything. Please Jesus, take me, and I will serve you all the hot fish pie you can stomach. Amen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17717258
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
So is he avoiding all jail time or just jail time in America? Will they carry on with a court case in the UK?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20739758

im sure justice will prevail lmao
TraderRob

User ID: 3560801
United States
Report Abusive Post
usa has no authority over our laws. go away
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25781445

Tell it to the ARMED DRONE...
Have a nice day = GFY. GFY = Go Fuck Yourself. If this offends you then have a nice day.
Hot Fish Pie for Jesus

United States
10/17/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20739758

Yes. Didn't say.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9122296
United States
10/17/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

From Fox news:

This has been known for years. What I mean is his hacking and finding of a picture he claims was something that looked like a typical UFO. Obviously the extradition part of this has just come out, but this thread is focused on his hacking in the way it's worded. Why is this being posted as if it just came out to the public?
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
10/17/2012 05:04 PM

Report Abusive Post

You know, the same guy who had severe enough mental issues that the Brits decided not to extradite him in fears that he would kill himself... you gotta take that guys word for it. The crazy guy on meds.

one of the witnesses.......

mercury rising .....remember this WILLIS flick

Last Edited by Daniel of the Rose on 10/17/2012 05:05 PM
rainrosefaithtrue

United States
10/17/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

putin

"Mazlan Othman, a Malaysian astrophysicist, is set to be tasked with co-ordinating humanity’s response if and when extraterrestrials make contact."

If they were already in contact with ETs, they wouldn't have to appoint some guy with the task to greet them...

And your SURE they would of told us,, riiight. They have ambassadors to put in places they need a translator or shit like that,, Have you seen or heard from her since,, where did she come from who is she to be the ONE to do supposed communication
this too shall pass
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25781544
Finland
10/17/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
hola all fox "news" loyalist

here you go whit Project Camelot interviews Gary McKinnon
made in 2007

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3573926
United States
10/17/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Step 2 in the BULLSHIT false flag

United States
10/17/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

putin

And your SURE they would of told us,, riiight. They have ambassadors to put in places they need a translator or shit like that,, Have you seen or heard from her since,, where did she come from who is she to be the ONE to do supposed communication

shes been in that position since 1999 [link to en.wikipedia.org]
this too shall pass
troll777

User ID: 13289935
United States
Report Abusive Post
[youtube][liveleak]
troll777
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
Report Abusive Post

From Fox news:

TPTB are just setting us up for the Holographic show!!!! Everything points to the Alien invasion PSY OP!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1276626
United States
Report Abusive Post
if this is on fox news then you are meant to see it.

Conditioning your mind for the flase flag alien attack....the event that is supposed to bring the world together to allow them to implement their one world government.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1276626

norespect

So your telling me this is not possible at all?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1276626

Yes.

I figured a person of religious faith would understand what is going on in the world today...I guess you do not.

I bet you if I told you 9/11 was going to happen years in advance and it was set up to make the muslims look like the enemies you would of reacted the same way.

If a one world government is what these people want, they will go to any length to do it...and there would be no easier way to do it but a fake alian attack. The amount of conditioning going on over the last 10-15 years through media about aliens clearly show that whatever they have planned, the idea of aliens will be exploited, real or fake.
plastic brain

User ID: 25782484
Ukraine
10/17/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why this shit is pinned?wtf
bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1611360

second that bsflag

United States
10/17/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

putin

She only took over for these other so called first in charge
[link to www.oosa.unvienna.org]
this too shall pass
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4616787
United States
10/17/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
utter bsflag

nsa runs the show and over them is the occult and over them is the supernatural...

so it must not be useful to bring this story to a boil..... yet hiding

he is one of the better sources implicating the "not-so-secret" govt already has the means to false flag the alien show...

get your game snacks ready...

:)

Thread: John Lear may be wrong about Christ
Hot Fish Pie for Jesus

United States
10/17/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

putin

Cool, she is wasting her time.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25686961
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
The most interesting evidence he found was a list of officer personnel headed 'Non-terrestrial' amongst electronic documents referring to 'ship-to-ship' transfers which mentioned...

USSS Curtis Le May
USSS Roscoe Hillenkoetter

Notice that is USSS and not USS.

If you were ever in doubt about such 'fantastical' things being a reality of any kind, this should change your mind.
Hot Fish Pie for Jesus

United States
Report Abusive Post
utter bsflag

nsa runs the show and over them is the occult and over them is the supernatural...

so it must not be useful to bring this story to a boil..... yet hiding

he is one of the better sources implicating the "not-so-secret" govt already has the means to false flag the alien show...

get your game snacks ready...

Thread: John Lear may be wrong about Christ
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4616787

norespect

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
and they are spinning this towards ufos when the original testimonies I have seen point more towards govt. secret space command cadet corp.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15506519
10/17/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

You know, the same guy who had severe enough mental issues that the Brits decided not to extradite him in fears that he would kill himself... you gotta take that guys word for it. The crazy guy on meds.

He has Aspergers.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/17/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ufos are just some demonic or principality peeps trying to get over...

according to John Todd, Carolyn Hamlett, Joseph Jordan, Roger Morneau, etc...

cat is and has been out of ze bag for a while... I wonder what plan 'B' is?

judging by the swine flu redux, probably just another version of plan 'A'

novamom

User ID: 21938356
United States
10/17/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Being a mother of a child on the spectrum I can say first hand that children/people with aspergers are more likely to be telling the truth. It's difficult for them to lie because they see they world as black and white. They ofte have difficulty telling little white lies so that they do not hurt a person's feelings.
Notice I said more likely to tell the truth, not that they never lie.

United States
10/17/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im just stating facts about the people in place for such , event, look at the links, swallow, and remember I never said he seen anything. If he DID see SOMETHING best bet hes at the Ecuadorian Embassy shaking hands with Julian the first chance he gets.
this too shall pass
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/17/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
next they will extradite Steven Greer to the UK and call him the fake invasion!

I don't know why that seems funny to me.... maybe cuz Greer also talks about the fake alien invasion...

is this just like that Titanic book that was released before the Titanic was sunk??

I bet our consciousness has a lot to do with this possibility...

fake invasion talk will eventually boil down to just invasion talk...

alien11

GLP