Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,171 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 481,128
Pageviews Today: 784,716Threads Today: 262Posts Today: 4,266
09:28 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

British man hacks US military computers, finds photographic proof of alien craft

Smashy76

User ID: 20773761
Canada
10/17/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: British man hacks US military computers, finds photographic proof of alien craft
If you had followed this story from the beginning, you would understand the USA's concern. McKinnon was able to hack into the Department of Defense computer systems using only a dial-up internet line and was able to use factory default passwords and spent a whole year in the DOD systems looking for UFO evidence. He was successful in finding Navy off-world personnel records, photos, etc. proving the US DOD has an off-world space program.

The US wants to shut him up as the fact that their sensitive secure systems were hacked by a mentally ill guy on an old computer with a dial-up line. This is embarassing. LOL. And they do not want him to spill the beans about the US Navy's off-world space program and about real ET craft.

We all know that if he ever ended up in the USA, he'd never ever see daylight again. Good for the UK in saving him.

machobird
 Quoting: machobird

Gotta love how a mentally handicapped (close to autistic) hacked the USA departments of defense and so on...

What happened? Did they not update their "norton" or maybe their Credit card bounced?

cool2
I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally.

I'd rather be judged by 12, then carried by 6.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1460569
United States
10/17/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: British man hacks US military computers, finds photographic proof of alien craft
He found the pics. But doesn't have them, because he couldnt right clock "save image as"............

sheer buffoonery.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25262896
United Kingdom
10/17/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Am I the only person who doesn't believe this? Maybe fox made it up?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25129379

Its very real he obviously has more info, dead mans trigger as suggested... the truth is on his side... lets hope it all comes out sooner rather than later... any fear mongering in regard to et existence should be treated with caution and discernment. It is in the interests of our 'terrestrial' controllers to keep us afraid and chained to limited perceptions.
Smashy76

User ID: 20773761
Canada
10/17/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
He found the pics. But doesn't have them, because he couldnt right clock "save image as"............

sheer buffoonery.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1460569

Actually, if he had done that it would quickly have alerted the system to his presence in the files and system. When you "RIGHT" click and save there is an amount of data transfer from one IP to another IP. If he had done this, he would have left a trail of bread crumbs to his machine, so to speak. Also it would have opened the doors for the USA system to communicate with his PC. I hate to have hacked the DOD and then them have an open line to my computer to plant anything they want to warrant a search and seizure, or terrorist plan to "legally" go and take him without extradition.... Send in SAS to eliminate the threat.

When it comes to UFO's or Alien's the real question that needs to be asked is

"Why would aliens with such superior intellect choose the USA as the one country to be in communication with?"

Obviously they (the aliens) haven't seen "here comes honey boo boo" if they chose the States as the Earth's voice.......

hiding

Last Edited by Smashy76 on 10/17/2012 08:10 PM
I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally.

I'd rather be judged by 12, then carried by 6.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16423250
United States
10/17/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
This story has got to be at least 7 years old. Maybe if glpers were into actual conspiracies instead of puppet show politics they would know this.
:(
MN USA land of 10,000 fakes

User ID: 25193419
United States
10/17/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is the interview were he goes into deitail of what e did and what he FOUND

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20090202

shes trying to set him up
this too shall pass
MN USA land of 10,000 fakes

User ID: 25193419
United States
10/17/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you had followed this story from the beginning, you would understand the USA's concern. McKinnon was able to hack into the Department of Defense computer systems using only a dial-up internet line and was able to use factory default passwords and spent a whole year in the DOD systems looking for UFO evidence. He was successful in finding Navy off-world personnel records, photos, etc. proving the US DOD has an off-world space program.

The US wants to shut him up as the fact that their sensitive secure systems were hacked by a mentally ill guy on an old computer with a dial-up line. This is embarassing. LOL. And they do not want him to spill the beans about the US Navy's off-world space program and about real ET craft.

We all know that if he ever ended up in the USA, he'd never ever see daylight again. Good for the UK in saving him.

machobird

Gotta love how a mentally handicapped (close to autistic) hacked the USA departments of defense and so on...

What happened? Did they not update their "norton" or maybe their Credit card bounced?

cool2
 Quoting: Smashy76

they used a password ,,, here it is

Blank who wudathunk
this too shall pass
Hot Fish Pie for Jesus

User ID: 8046554
United States
10/17/2012 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

sheer buffoonery.

Actually, if he had done that it would quickly have alerted the system to his presence in the files and system. When you "RIGHT" click and save there is an amount of data transfer from one IP to another IP. If he had done this, he would have left a trail of bread crumbs to his machine, so to speak. Also it would have opened the doors for the USA system to communicate with his PC. I hate to have hacked the DOD and then them have an open line to my computer to plant anything they want to warrant a search and seizure, or terrorist plan to "legally" go and take him without extradition.... Send in SAS to eliminate the threat.

"Why would aliens with such superior intellect choose the USA as the one country to be in communication with?"

Obviously they (the aliens) haven't seen "here comes honey boo boo" if they chose to States as the Earth's voice.......

hiding

print screen.

End. of. retarded. crap.
Jesus is the perfect man. And when I am in Church and I see Him hanging on the cross, the only thing I can think about is ripping his loin cloth off and suckin' him so good while he is on there.

Jesus is God. Jesus designed the Universe. Jesus designed your vagina and the orgasm. Jesus knows best. Jesus knows how to work your wet gash unlike anyone or anything. Please Jesus, take me, and I will serve you all the hot fish pie you can stomach. Amen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22790151
United States
10/17/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
MI5 agent? disinformation agent? advanced photoshopped pics to further 'the plan'?

will you believe the progression of false information released, so when they stage another 'event'?

internet is a 'mind control' tool... making the masses fall in line with the 'progressive' plan of control?

science was implemented as a means to hand over to man all the answers so man would no longer use his free will to think on his own.......

yoda the force be with us all........
Canis Lupus

User ID: 1733274
Poland
10/17/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

sheer buffoonery.

Obviously they (the aliens) haven't seen "here comes honey boo boo" if they chose to States as the Earth's voice.......

hiding

print screen.

End. of. retarded. crap.
 Quoting: Hot Fish Pie for Jesus

lol
was just going to write that
meaning of life? neverending search for it and progress
what would life be with all answers given? would there be any meaning left?
the question is the answer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18372701
United States
10/17/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny when a white man hacks a US Military computer, he gets away scotts free.

When Israel accuses Iran of hacking a US military computer, Obama threatens to nuke Iran...
Doomcookie

User ID: 25728698
United States
10/17/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
he looks like a pleiadian... i think
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25129379
United States
10/17/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Still don't believe that he found proof of aliens
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25758808
United States
10/17/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
One man hacks Pentagon and NASA, sounds like they need to hire him.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 14341864
United States
10/17/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Still don't believe that he found proof of aliens
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25129379

Without proof (said pics), we have no way of knowing. Even if they were posted, would I really believe them? I don't know. It's too easy to fake things these days.

I don't normally browse through Fox News, but for some reason I did today and stumbled upon this little clip from yesterday. I hadn't heard of Gary before, so for those that added additional info, thank you.

Sorry if the title is misleading. I don't know how to change it to "...claims he finds..."

My first impression was that it was an act of disclosure slowly being leaked out. Whether it's true or not is another matter.
shake

User ID: 17051755
United Kingdom
10/17/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

shes trying to set him up
 Quoting: MN USA land of 10,000 fakes

my thoughts to i wouldn't trust her at all
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20090202
United Kingdom
10/17/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Skip to the 2 minute mark for the disclosure.

From Fox news:
[link to video.foxnews.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14341864

WHY DID THAT FREAKING IDIOT NOT PUT IT ALL ON WIKILEAKS?! IDIOT!!!! FAILIURE!!!!! HE WAS SO FREAKING CLOSE TO SETTING OFF THE SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION BY REVEALING THE TRUE EXTENT OF THE NWO CONTROL, BUT HE DIDN'T!

UGH. Don't steal the world's chocolate supply, hoard it for a year, let go of it, and then tell all the children you had it and could have given it to them!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1237331

because it happend in 2001
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20090202
United Kingdom
10/17/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

sheer buffoonery.

if he did that he would have saved them to the computer he was "hacking" he was basicle on there network when he moved the mouse the mouse moved on there screen thats how he got caught by doing it while the users were still at work on the comps,aslo he didnt hide his ip
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4613981
United States
10/17/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

machobird

cool2

Asperger syndrome is often considered a high functioning form of autism. It can lead to difficulty interacting socially, repeat behaviors, and clumsiness. Asperger is in no way clasify him a "mental illness" Learn and grow your mind =)
ghost runner

User ID: 24149004
United States
10/17/2012 08:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
this has been news for a decade

what a bunch of noobs
pennywise
fnord
User ID: 25795099
United States
Report Abusive Post
No civilized country likes to extradite citizens to fascist countries.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 25547107
United States
Report Abusive Post
lmao...alien is code for 3 eyed people ,those who keep their pineal gland cleaned out...gray and red is the color of a healthy pineal gland instead of a calcified white pineal gland...alien is also code for spirit,its said the spirit is the clean pineal gland and the soul is a dirty pineal gland...puppets you would need to read my 777 thread with all the answers to understand,lol..
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4613981
United States
10/17/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
My guess is , this man is highly intelligent and is being to appear mental as a smoke screen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4123634
United States
10/17/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

machobird

cool2

I too have Aspergers, as did albert einstein, you don't know what youre talking about
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12527214
United States
10/17/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

the technologies that he is talking about are being done at the Keshe Foundation. you can find all the info you want at their website [link to www.keshespace.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/17/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
My guess is , this man is highly intelligent and is being to appear mental as a smoke screen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4613981

aspergers is a form of Autim characterised by genius level IQ, which is why it is rarely diagnosed, or not diagnosed until adulthood
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/17/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4613981

aspergers is a form of Autim characterised by genius level IQ, which is why it is rarely diagnosed, or not diagnosed until adulthood
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4123634

Autism*
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/17/2012 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
also to the comments that he resembles a "grey", im pretty sure the general theory is that greys are cybernetic organisms that can be remotely accessed by intelligence, probably not hybridizing with technology
Zen Kobane

User ID: 1022217
India
10/17/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is it just me, or he actually looks alien himself!?
In randomness lies the absolute oddity. As far as Im concerned, life happened on this planet due to one fortunate oddity.
---------------------------------------
Is it a beginning of the end
Or an end to the beginning...
novamom

User ID: 21938356
United States
10/17/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Being a mother of a child on the spectrum I can say first hand that children/people with aspergers are more likely to be telling the truth. It's difficult for them to lie because they see they world as black and white. They ofte have difficulty telling little white lies so that they do not hurt a person's feelings.
Notice I said more likely to tell the truth, not that they never lie.
 Quoting: novamom

my uncle has aspergers and this is very true. also they are usually very socially inept, but often very smart...
 Quoting: LibertyRises

Yup, my son is 9 and is the top 5% of kids in his ago group. However, he is very awkward and acts like he is 5-6 a lot of the time. He is getting better socially with each year that passes. He can't lie for anything.. he has tried before (when he has been in trouble) but he can't do it, it makes no sense what so ever. I know he has never lied to me when I ask him yes or no questions. I'm not sure what exactly makes it difficult to lie, but it seems to me its just like everything else in their world, over stimulating. Maybe they know if the lie they will have to remember and keep up with the lie and it will over load their system?
It could be different as adults, I really don't know

GLP