Is the Time soon?
Mi'Kmaq

User ID: 906655
Puerto Rico
11/23/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am a Templar, Ask me a Question
There is a reason why everyone seams to be awakening,you tell me is now the time?...............sheep
Mi'Kmaq

Puerto Rico
11/23/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Read Isaiah 9 and 11................sheep
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15242038
United States
11/23/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is a reason why everyone seams to be awakening,you tell me is now the time?...............sheep
 Quoting: Mi'Kmaq

For me and you, perhaps, for others, no.

Sorry if my questions seem arbitrary,

For years and years, a certain "urge" is poking at me. It has led me to....
LonghairKing

User ID: 28278467
United States
11/23/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
How does one meet a Templar?
Would one need Templar bloodlines?
Did modern Templars build the guidestones?
Peace bro
Mi'Kmaq

Puerto Rico
11/23/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are many people,families that don't know thier true ancestry,Roots,what ever,more and more intrest is being placed in finding out who we are,do you see this? We go here and there for this and that,we are at a point in time that must continue,until all are awake..................sheep
Saptaparna

User ID: 14874606
United States
11/23/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Butcher, are you still seeking to answer certain questions? Do you have questions in mind that you would want to answer?
 Quoting: Saptaparna

Not Looking for anything.. Was told to post here and wait....
 Quoting: The Butcher Templar

OK, obviously you are waiting for something to occur. Is it something that will occur to an individual, group, organization, or 'nation/s'?

hmm

It has to do with an individual, otherwise you would not be told to post here and wait. It has to do with all the above...kinda.

It would be a group waiting on something to occur to another group or organization, or nation. Once that something occurs, specific information will be presented here in order for a certain individual to be clued in on something. Or, at the least, further hints/clues.

The information will be given this way instead of direct contact. Whether it is supposed to be 'a certain individual' or individuals. But, for some reason they do not want direct contact.

Thinking aloud here, working through it.
Saptaparna ~
Seven-leaves, sevenfold; the man-plant, sevenfold man, seven-principled human being.
~ Spinning infinity. The wheel is spinning me and it's never ending.
~ What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of of your plays?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are many people,families that don't know thier true ancestry,Roots,what ever,more and more intrest is being placed in finding out who we are,do you see this? We go here and there for this and that,we are at a point in time that must continue,until all are awake..................sheep

I do feel this. Namaste Brother.
Mi'Kmaq

Puerto Rico
11/23/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
We must all get on script,for the show must go on,and the script is layed out before us ,and we all must play our parts,till the end!.............................sheep
Elohymn

User ID: 19565361
United States
11/23/2012 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
heyaa op. can you share any information on John the Baptists father, Zechariah? <3
A blur becomes a syntax.
A foreboding scrawl emerges.
LoGos
Elohymn

User ID: 19565361
United States
11/23/2012 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
And Elizabeth.
A blur becomes a syntax.
A foreboding scrawl emerges.
LoGos
Mi'Kmaq

Puerto Rico
11/23/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont know what happened to OP........
The Butcher Templar  (OP)

User ID: 24860465
Belize
11/23/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

many years ago my grandmother, who is now departed, traced our family History. Our roots trace directly back to William the conqueror, who had quite a bit to do with the templars, which I did not know at the time.
On the Other side of my family we trace directly back to German Royalty at the time of Christ. The name is still very well known in Germany as well as having and entire area named the same.
I was aproached by the GM 4 years ago. I was told they had been looking for me for a long time.
I began my training.
I was regressed, and discovered who I was in previous lives.... with 2 of them being very important. I had never met this man before and have been close friends ever since. I now sit on the council of 6 well knowing who I was- who I IS.
Sorry if this sounds cryptic but the ones will know, just as I did when reintroduced to the souls that I once lived previous lives with... faint memories still remained, but once the conditioning was removed, all became clear....
Many secrets were revealed and I witnessed certian events that were either very coincidental or somthing else.....

Belize
11/23/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
and discovered who I was in previous lives.... with 2 of them being very important.

Which two influential past lives did you discover?
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

the ones will know, just as I did when reintroduced to the souls that I once lived previous lives with

Part of the Templar training deals with the mind and thought transference. You must learn to trust the first thought that pops into your head, because it is always the right thought, no matter how outlandish the answer may seem... its always the first thought.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10610614
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP... What are you waiting for?

Belize
11/23/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10610614

who
Mi'Kmaq

Puerto Rico
11/23/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

many years ago my grandmother, who is now departed, traced our family History. Our roots trace directly back to William the conqueror, who had quite a bit to do with the templars, which I did not know at the time.
On the Other side of my family we trace directly back to German Royalty at the time of Christ. The name is still very well known in Germany as well as having and entire area named the same.
I was aproached by the GM 4 years ago. I was told they had been looking for me for a long time.
I began my training.
I was regressed, and discovered who I was in previous lives.... with 2 of them being very important. I had never met this man before and have been close friends ever since. I now sit on the council of 6 well knowing who I was- who I IS.
Sorry if this sounds cryptic but the ones will know, just as I did when reintroduced to the souls that I once lived previous lives with... faint memories still remained, but once the conditioning was removed, all became clear....
Many secrets were revealed and I witnessed certian events that were either very coincidental or somthing else.....

I also have lines going to william,no one has come to see me ,what makes you so special? eh,my cousin?..........sheep
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10610614
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10610614

who

ok, so how would you know who it is?
Mi'Kmaq

Puerto Rico
11/23/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
?
Mi'Kmaq

Puerto Rico
11/23/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

I began my training.

I also have lines going to william,no one has come to see me ,what makes you so special? eh,my cousin?..........sheep

I know,I know that sounded rather sarcastic,but was not meant that way,why were you chosen?............sheep
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is record of 18 Templar ships being in port at La Rochelle, France on October 12, 1307 (the day before Friday the 13th when the Templars were supposedly rounded up). But the next day, the fleet had vanished.

Where did they go ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14105059

Mi'Kmaq'Ki
sheep

South America, North America, Central America"Belize"

I understand this question is semi-irrelevant...but here it goes.

How many galleons made it to S.America?

did they have a route to it at that time?

were they helped by the sea farer's from the north?

I feel your presence. you awaken something in me.
Saptaparna

United States
11/23/2012 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
and discovered who I was in previous lives.... with 2 of them being very important.

Well, I am 99% sure one was nicknamed, "The Butcher". LOL
Saptaparna ~
Seven-leaves, sevenfold; the man-plant, sevenfold man, seven-principled human being.
~ What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of of your plays?
Saptaparna

United States
11/23/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

the ones will know, just as I did when reintroduced to the souls that I once lived previous lives with

If you can't say the names of the two past lives, can you at least say what fields they were in?

Butcher is Anglo Saxon. So, he would have earned that name in a past life in the European region, or at least from his company that was Anglo/European.

Maybe something to do with St. Peter?
Saptaparna ~

Belize
11/23/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you can't say the names of the two past lives, can you at least say what fields they were in?

Butcher is Anglo Saxon. So, he would have earned that name in a past life in the European region, or at least from his company that was Anglo/European.

close to Richard the lion hearted....
and Some one long before that
You are very close...
Saptaparna

United States
11/23/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are very close...

banana2

Hope you hang around. I like talking with you Butcher.
Saptaparna ~

Belize
11/23/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

I began my training.

I know,I know that sounded rather sarcastic,but was not meant that way,why were you chosen?............sheep

Please all , pardon my spelling...

Hey Cuz.. lol,
I only know what I was told and what I have experianced and remembered. If I could only explain how every step of my life to date has prepared me for this, spiritually, Physically and mentally.. my past professions have all contributed to this..
I was approached because I have been a "Sleeper" unaware conciously, but deep down I have always known.. I was told that the Templars had been watching me and now were sure of who I was. They did not want from me... only what I had pledged and sworn to...
Was the only way to conceal who I was and why I decided to come back at this time of the Gathering... All of those that are sleepers are awakening now.. There is no need to hide any longer.. Now is why we are here!

Belize
11/23/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are very close...

banana2

Hope you hang around. I like talking with you Butcher.

I enjoy it myself... sometimes I am limited to internet time
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20898323
United States
11/23/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where were you raised?

Belize
11/23/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

And yes, you are listening to your heart and your god,
you are so close......

Belize
11/23/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where were you raised?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20898323

Raised on a farm in Canada. But have always been a wanderer. Always on the road in a new country. Until now. Now I am home and search no more!

GLP