?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18128665
United States
11/25/2012 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am a Templar, Ask me a Question
Thanks for answering some of my questions Butcher.

How old is Jesus in this lifetime? What country is he in?
Mi'Kmaq

User ID: 906655
Puerto Rico
11/25/2012 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
just trying to get on the rite page so to speak
Mi'Kmaq

Puerto Rico
11/25/2012 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you read what I wrote on the previous page?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26176985

I think there's also a gathering going on,what do you think,can't just be a coincedence that we all having real simular calling(shall we say)are meeting up here,hum...........sheep
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28383571
Denmark
11/25/2012 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you know you have a apex twin?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27242616
United States
11/25/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is not something I talk about EVER. I dont go around telling people these things, or writing it online. The only reason I said this is because I felt this intuition inside me that the point of this thread was to draw out this soul. Everything he is saying seems to much of a coincidence with what I have learned and been shown. In fact, I almost had a panic attack replying to this thread, I have never had a panic attack in my life. Something happened where everything I learned, and what he said clicked. And I got scared that it is true for some reason.

I am still on that verge of a panic attack.

there are no coincidences, what is making you panic?
 Quoting: The Butcher Templar

HELLO TEMPLAR. IN PANIC ONE WILL BECOME MORE CALM. IN THE STORM TO COME I WILL BE ABLE TO SITE. DO THE MONTHS TO COME GIVE YOU WILL.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27242616

I ASKED BUT YOU DONT TELL. ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE OF THE TEMPLAR
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you know who the real king arthur was? Was he an incarnation of Jesus?

I quote "His son Meurig may have been responsible for uniting Gwent with Glywysing to the west in the 7th century, through marriage. It has been suggested that Meurig's son, Athrwys, may be the origin for King Arthur, although others consider this unlikely."

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

"Athrwys (sometimes misspelled as Arthwys) was a Prince, possibly a King, from Gwent in Wales, who is generally accepted as having lived in the early 7th century."

Was he whom started the house of wessex? It seems Cedric could be from Gwent. [link to www.angelfire.com]

"Theories proposed in books and journal articles on the identity of Cerdic of Wessex generally agree that he may be identified with one of the contemporary British royals of that name, who include: (a) Cerdic of Gwent; (b) another Cerdic (Cauritus) (Carahes; Caradoc) of Gwent; (c) Cerdic, a contemporary who maybe identified with Cerdic of Wessex; (d) Cerdic of Hampshire, identified with Monmouth’s Keredic (d541); (e) Cerdic (d534), son of King Arthur, which theory was proposed by Geoffrey Ashe in his book "Discovery"."
LonghairKing

User ID: 28278467
United States
11/25/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think there's also a gathering going on,what do you think,can't just be a coincedence that we all having real simular calling(shall we say)are meeting up here,hum...........sheep
 Quoting: Mi'Kmaq

There are forces at work we do not understand... It`s how we adapt and evolve with it...
I know I am drawn to people and places for no apparent reason...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 881502
Australia
11/25/2012 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
So are the Knights templar about to introduce the new financial system? but its still a system, will they control us even more through technology, though we wont have to worry about money? Are there good guys in the Knights Templar? Will the new system be a transition system, until we go back to Mother nature, and go back to living in tribes where we each care about eachother, without the need for the 'state'? Will the new system allow us to spend time, on the important things, such as spiritual advancement,and relationships...
Mi'Kmaq

Puerto Rico
11/25/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you know who the real king arthur was? Was he an incarnation of Jesus?

I quote "His son Meurig may have been responsible for uniting Gwent with Glywysing to the west in the 7th century, through marriage. It has been suggested that Meurig's son, Athrwys, may be the origin for King Arthur, although others consider this unlikely."

"Athrwys (sometimes misspelled as Arthwys) was a Prince, possibly a King, from Gwent in Wales, who is generally accepted as having lived in the early 7th century."

Was he whom started the house of wessex? It seems Cedric could be from Gwent. [link to www.angelfire.com]

"Theories proposed in books and journal articles on the identity of Cerdic of Wessex generally agree that he may be identified with one of the contemporary British royals of that name, who include: (a) Cerdic of Gwent; (b) another Cerdic (Cauritus) (Carahes; Caradoc) of Gwent; (c) Cerdic, a contemporary who maybe identified with Cerdic of Wessex; (d) Cerdic of Hampshire, identified with Monmouth’s Keredic (d541); (e) Cerdic (d534), son of King Arthur, which theory was proposed by Geoffrey Ashe in his book "Discovery"."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18128665

laurence gardner in bloodline of the holy grail ,has him as,Arthur mac Aedan of Dalriada..........sheep
Mi'Kmaq

Puerto Rico
11/25/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

There are forces at work we do not understand... It`s how we adapt and evolve with it...
I know I am drawn to people and places for no apparent reason...
 Quoting: LonghairKing

All I can say is that soon the one with the Key's will come.....................................sheep
The Butcher Templar  (OP)

User ID: 24860465
Belize
11/25/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

it is programed in our DNA

Belize
11/25/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
So are the Knights templar about to introduce the new financial system? but its still a system, will they control us even more through technology, though we wont have to worry about money? Are there good guys in the Knights Templar? Will the new system be a transition system, until we go back to Mother nature, and go back to living in tribes where we each care about eachother, without the need for the 'state'? Will the new system allow us to spend time, on the important things, such as spiritual advancement,and relationships...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 881502

The nescessity of a Financial system is of the old Empire, this will not be needed and as a mater of fact, is not needed now, it is a form of control (Fear) very powerful... Spirit is the future, love knowlege and harmony, We are mother nature
LonghairKing

United States
11/25/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
So bloodlines matter, I knew I was on the right track I just did not know how...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1481707
Australia
11/25/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
do you even know who the true christ is walking the earth right now? if so tell me something to confirm you know about him..hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 881502
Australia
11/25/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
The nescessity of a Financial system is of the old Empire, this will not be needed and as a mater of fact, is not needed now, it is a form of control (Fear) very powerful... Spirit is the future, love knowlege and harmony, We are mother nature
 Quoting: The Butcher

So are we talking Zeitgeist? the Venus Project? (Resource Based System) OR are the knights actually planning on giving us true freedom (the downfall of the 'system')
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1481707
Australia
11/25/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
do you even know who the true christ is walking the earth right now? if so tell me something to confirm you know about him..hiding
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1481707

cmon man you gonna give us an answer or what?

Belize
11/25/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

cmon man you gonna give us an answer or what?

do not know at this time, although he is here
Saptaparna

User ID: 14874606
United States
11/25/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: The Butcher

So are we talking Zeitgeist? the Venus Project? (Resource Based System) OR are the knights actually planning on giving us true freedom (the downfall of the 'system')
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 881502

There are other ways to exist without monetary sources, besides a resource base system.

EVERYTHING that exists is based on energy systems. There is nothing in the material world that exists outside energy systems and the use of energy systems to manifest our livelihood. This is the end game of trade/barter/money/fiat. Energy.

You wonder why TPTB would restrict Free Energy? We would become transcendent beings within two generations of proliferate free energy devices. Our world and the human condition would be beyond prediction and probability sets if free energy were made wide known.

There would be no Resource Base System, or any other system of trade except for information. We can develop a meritocracy based system, an information based system, etc. And those two only within the imagination right now. Free Energy would lead us into knowing our spiritual selves and all the mysteries of the universe.

Ah...enough for now.

Last Edited by Saptaparna on 11/25/2012 09:08 PM
Saptaparna ~
Seven-leaves, sevenfold; the man-plant, sevenfold man, seven-principled human being.
~ Spinning infinity. The wheel is spinning me and it's never ending.
~ What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of of your plays?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Butcher can you please tell me if you have "brothers" in santa claus, indiana? Please!

Belize
11/25/2012 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Butcher can you please tell me if you have "brothers" in santa claus, indiana? Please!

there are brothers everywhere, I dont know them all as I am somewhat segregated as to my location. I do know of 40 here and many in the UK...
Mi'Kmaq

Puerto Rico
11/25/2012 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
it is this way because people think they can Own anything outside of them self,only thing we realy own,is our own individual soul,that is all the power we truely have is to control ourselves, to many petty tyrant's running loose!................sheep
Saptaparna

United States
11/25/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
it is this way because people think they can Own anything outside of them self,only thing we realy own,is our own individual soul,that is all the power we truely have is to control ourselves, to many petty tyrant's running loose!................sheep

Thread: One of these days...
Saptaparna ~
Seven-leaves, sevenfold; the man-plant, sevenfold man, seven-principled human being.
~ What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of of your plays?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Butcher please tell us something important that we can loo into.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi there Saptaparna. I look what you write on here a lot and just wanted to let you know. I hope you are doing well.
Saptaparna

United States
11/25/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi there Saptaparna. I look what you write on here a lot and just wanted to let you know. I hope you are doing well.

Thank you. I am doing well. I have problems, as do most of us, as to where we find ourselves, and as to how to make a change that will allow our potential to flow unfettered. I am trying to figure that out, and at the same time working to make it come true. But, like everyone I imagine, it always feels too little too late.

How can a single man make a difference in this world nowadays, without being a crooked politician? Like it has always been. Start small and make it big. Tough going there though, unless certain people are willing and capable to be on your side.

What most do not understand, is that you can bitch all you want from the outside. But, unless you infiltrate and change the minds of the controllers, that is all you will be doing...bitching.

Too many people are afraid to put themselves into the proper places to affect true change. Start putting yourself in those places, and make the plans of change. But, then again, I have always felt that if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.

Wa-la. So, I find myself in places I never imagined possible. Many times far beyond the human condition. Would anyone understand it? Not really. But, at least I am willing to go there, and make the changes myself...or at least attempt to.

Last Edited by Saptaparna on 11/25/2012 09:43 PM
Saptaparna ~
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you. I am doing well. I have problems, as do most of us, as to where we find ourselves, and as to how to make a change that will allow our potential to flow unfettered. I am trying to figure that out, and at the same time working to make it come true. But, like everyone I imagine, it always feels too little too late.

How can a single man make a difference in this world nowadays, without being a crooked politician? Like it has always been. Start small and make it big. Tough going there though, unless certain people are willing and capable to be on your side.

What most do not understand, is that you can bitch all you want from the outside. But, unless you infiltrate and change the minds of the controllers, that is all you will be doing...bitching.

Too many people are afraid to put themselves into the proper places to affect true change. Start putting yourself in those places, and make the plans of change. But, then again, I have always felt that if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.

Wa-la. So, I find myself in places I never imagined possible. Many times far beyond the human condition. Would anyone understand it? Not really. But, at least I am willing to go there, and make the changes myself...or at least attempt to.
 Quoting: Saptaparna

I feel ya man. In my own individual way of course. hehe. I feel like it's one of the two extremes for me.

I want to be able to either chance how everything is done if for whatever reason I can get people in power right now to listen somehow (or want my advice for whatever reason) or I just want to completely remove myself from things and quit thinking about everything. It gets all too overwhelming. The thing is I don't know if I could even do that.

It's like is the time now or are we not quite there yet almost....ya know. kind of like Beatles or John Lennon or whatever gave up because they said/thought or whatever that the time wasn't right.

I will be more at ease I think once we are into 2013 and hopefully be able to get out in the world more and at least start doing what I gotta do to get things moving for myself. It is so hard when you are out there trying to make a living and you see flaws and corruption in everything and can't stop thinking about it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry OP to go off topic on your thread....but hey Sap have you seen the movie Primer.

I'm watching it right now (after half way thru) and it is quite interesting. You should check it out if you havent.
LonghairKing

United States
11/26/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

I have met many people who are not in control of their soul, thoughts, or life.
They seem to run on auto-pilot, and are ok with that since their perception is that they see themselves as being in control. Yet some people in their 30`s are acting like teenagers and it`s cool (to them). Others are so turned off by the whole system but have no way to deal with it other than block it out and switch on the video game. They have no idea REAL bad guys may invade their personal space looking for food, water and females... In real life you don`t get another turn when you lose... fighter1

GLP