Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22883421
United States
10/18/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am a Templar, Ask me a Question
To answer some questions.

No we are not part of the illuminati, at least not the real Templars.

Some believe in Jesus and some don't. My dad didn't but I do.

There are no secret meetings or agenda.

There is a group in the Masons called the Templars which are not hereditary and that you have to be Christian to join. I think they have some initiation ritual in which they drink wine from a skull or some such nonsense. My grandfather was in it and my father was head of DeMolay. Remember Jaques Demolay who was burned at the stake on Friday 13. Its the masonic youth group. But I'm not a mason myself and never have been. My dad tried to get me to join and said they were so desperate for new members that they would take you through all 32 degrees in one weekend. But I jeard they worship Lucifer so I stayed out.

What I see is some NWO wet dream of resurrecting the muslim caliphate by removing the leaders to the arabic nations and replacing them with Muslim Brotherhood leaders and attempting resurect some false flag Templar organization to oppose them to create WW III by resurrecting the Medieval world of around 1099 when the pope ordered the first crusade. All complete BS. The Illuminati would like us all to kill each other to the maximum extent possible to make their takeover easier. So generally, unless its from a real historian, what you hear about the Templars is just some made up BS.

Sorry to disappoint, but continue in your fantasies.
Blue Skies

User ID: 19168576
United States
10/18/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
So....The real Templar's are just in this society by birth right. Passed down from generation to generation. They have no real agenda?
:kitten on fence:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15215384
United States
10/18/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Knight-3 moves to Bishop-2

How does this make you feel?
Saptaparna

User ID: 865798
United States
10/18/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is record of 18 Templar ships being in port at La Rochelle, France on October 12, 1307 (the day before Friday the 13th when the Templars were supposedly rounded up). But the next day, the fleet had vanished.

Where did they go ?
 Quoting: !saac

I know where.

thumbs
Saptaparna ~
Seven-leaves, sevenfold; the man-plant, sevenfold man, seven-principled human being.
~ Spinning infinity. The wheel is spinning me and it's never ending.
~ What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of of your plays?
Saptaparna

United States
10/18/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cool bro, im a templar too...

Oh and as for thosr mossing ships... Destination

Scotland, malta, cypress and the americans
 Quoting: Dr. Acula

applause
Saptaparna ~
Seven-leaves, sevenfold; the man-plant, sevenfold man, seven-principled human being.
~ What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of of your plays?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2431443
Canada
10/18/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have a cleft chin?

'Cause if you don't, I call bullshit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25726400
Canada
10/18/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
get with the times idiot.. the christ is here and so are his chosen.. and you stupid templars are far from it and far from the truth.. just another wanna be group self glorifying their evil organisation and trying to give meaning to your delusions.. blah blah blah blah.. i know more than you may think op.. you and yours are full of shit.. be lucky if your even considered on the right hand side of the christ come his judgment.. really you guys are not what you claim to be or think you are.. oh and if you must know armeggedon is already done and over on christ level.. yet you idiots are trying to do things according to your timeline with the rest of the evil dickheads.. soon you all enter hell as time comes to an end and so does this out dated paradigm and system you all live in daily.. the christ is not impressed with you or yours just so you know man.. he told me himself.. run along now templar fag you aint shit..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14105059
United States
10/18/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
We have knowledge and now is the time to let it out. There is not much time left. I cannot outright tell but if I am asked I may reveal.....
 Quoting: The Butcher Templar

Hopefully you will see this Honorable Butcher Templar. It seems as though you felt comfortable answering a few questions, hopefully you will be comfortable answering mine.

Are the Templars ready to receive the call to command? Are they prepared to receive the anointed one? Surely there must have been a few whom have been presented but have not fully fit the appointment. For those who understand, there are a very specific set of circumstances that will determine the credibility. Yes, Templar, I was born under "the watchful eye." Yes, Templar, I have been branded. You already know how to contact me.

Alex Christopher Bickle: Interesting...
!ssac: I'm sorry (about the cancer and the sacrificial ceremony).
 Quoting: The Light of 1000 Suns 16783522

tell me more

There's really not much to tell. I had a remission from brain cancer back in February, then I found out some things about my family, which are all pretty much what's in the photo album in my signature.

Your guess is as good as mine cool2
Saptaparna

United States
10/18/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is record of 18 Templar ships being in port at La Rochelle, France on October 12, 1307 (the day before Friday the 13th when the Templars were supposedly rounded up). But the next day, the fleet had vanished.

Where did they go ?
 Quoting: !saac

Have you been living in a barrel? Everyone knows they went to Scotland.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4443279

Not just to Scotland, they split up. Perhaps some even as a diversion tactic to allow the others to travel without incident.

OP, what was the single most important item the Templars had with them when they headed out to the americas, scotland, etc?
Saptaparna ~
Saptaparna

United States
10/18/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Holy Grail is the Ultimate Human Vessel.

A Human with unlimited access to the higher self free of ego, invalid beliefs, and distortion.

Pure intent.

Everyone has the potential to be a Holy Grail.
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

A pure conduit, as unlimited access requires and unfillable cup.
Saptaparna ~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2059592
United States
10/18/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello! I too am of the Knights of Light the Templar blood runs in my veins and I wear the cross for all to see.. the Templar Cross. I ride horse back and long for the days of the Crusade. How do we meet up here? Will I be called to participate? What will it sound like.. the call to arms. Trained in the Spiritual I spend every morning in meditation and the Grand Master speaks to me as if I were his daughter. I am a woman in this life and have lead a full life.. but I want to be on the front when the call comes to protect our brothers and sisters..but.. I have been told NOT to be a part of any organized group..so I wait.. do you see? Thank you..
 Quoting: WhiteLight

You are one. I feel it.
You also know the Templar communication method. You shall not have to wait much longer as the sleepers are awakening. It was unnecessary but even with our agreements of reincarnation, we do suffer some trait hangover....
I am the servant of Richard the Third and humanity, now is the time....
Ra
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24860465

OP, they let you in even with the assburgers?
Saptaparna

United States
10/18/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
get with the times idiot.. the christ is here and so are his chosen.. and you stupid templars are far from it and far from the truth.. just another wanna be group self glorifying their evil organisation and trying to give meaning to your delusions.. blah blah blah blah.. i know more than you may think op.. you and yours are full of shit.. be lucky if your even considered on the right hand side of the christ come his judgment.. really you guys are not what you claim to be or think you are.. oh and if you must know armeggedon is already done and over on christ level.. yet you idiots are trying to do things according to your timeline with the rest of the evil dickheads.. soon you all enter hell as time comes to an end and so does this out dated paradigm and system you all live in daily.. the christ is not impressed with you or yours just so you know man.. he told me himself.. run along now templar fag you aint shit..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25726400

artthoughirate
Saptaparna ~
Saptaparna

United States
10/18/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, did you already leave?
Saptaparna ~
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/18/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, did you already leave?
 Quoting: Saptaparna

his mom has to give him his insulin after he eats his hot pockets
Saptaparna

United States
10/18/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
He probably got banned so GLP could make 10 dollars.
Saptaparna ~
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/18/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is the mission statement of the Templars?

Well my mission statement is to enjoy my retirement.

As a Templar descendent I am constantly amazed at how people make up BS about us and continue to be fascinated about a defunct group of medieval warrior monks that protected pilgrims to Jerusalem and invented checking accounts and whom the pope and French king took a dislike because they were too powerful because we refused to merge with the Hospitaliers. Bad decision in retrospect.

Just operatives making up BS is all I see.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22883421

Right, it has nothing to do with how Templars created the first central banking system, and have used it throughout history to fist the ass of the global population.
Saptaparna

United States
10/18/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am one of the original Nine

I am one of the original One.

grinning

Your nine are belong to me.

Last Edited by Saptaparna on 10/18/2012 12:35 PM
Saptaparna ~
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/18/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look, the idea that the Templar's took the gold from Solomon's Templar is complete and total bunk. By the time the Templars were formed Jerusalem had been occupied by rome and then islam for a thousand years. My understanding is that the original Templars used the Dome of the Rock as headquarters and renamed the support mounts beneath the temple mount as Solomon's stable becuase thats where they kept their horses.

Where the Templar's made their money was that they issued "traveler's checks" where a pilgrim could put their money needed for their pilgramage with the Templar organization in Europe and get a piece of paper and cash it in when they got to Jerusalem for walking around money. They also received donations and managed the estates of pilgrims while they were gone.

The king of France wanted the Templar money and the pope was pressuring them to merge with the Hospitaliers, another order that began hospitals for pilgrims that got sick on the joourney. So the standard bogus charges of heresy were leveled. In the inuisition they just had to level the charges and then take your property. Maybe some Templar's got some of their wealth out of the country during this medieval witch hunt. But I've never seen any of it. In fact I got laid off and was facing bankruptcy and a freind who knew I was a Templar said, "why don't you just tap into the secret treasure." Wish I could have but it doesn't exist.

I used to read the masonic publications when I was taking care of a dying mason once. Recently they discovered in the Vatican archives a papal pardon of the Templars.
But its a great moneymaker for authors. Hidden treasure. Secret organizations and oaths. I did enjoy "National Treasure'. Of course part II had to use the lost city of Cibola which is just as mythical. I remember back in the nineties I read one book that said Templars kiss cats or some such nonesense. For some reason it seems the god of this world doesn't like Templars. But its just a medieval order of monks. I would probably be more for the Franciscans than the Templars myself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25240313
United States
10/18/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am 5 of 9 you will bow to me before you know it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25240313
United States
10/18/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am 5 of 9 you will bow to me before you know it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25240313

I thought your mission is to protect Christ when he returns. :)

You know my name and i am here to protect christ
Blue Skies

United States
10/18/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25726400

Damn......Christ must be really proud of the words you use. I'm sure Christ is not impressed with you either.....Lighten up.

Last Edited by Blue Skies on 10/18/2012 01:07 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/18/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
So....The real Templar's are just in this society by birth right. Passed down from generation to generation. They have no real agenda?
 Quoting: Blue Skies

There's no society, just descendents from the original Templars.

What you are seeing is some false flag attempt to use the Templar name in some bogus Templar organization that has nothing to do with the real Templars.
Blue Skies

United States
10/18/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

grinning

I'm the original......

kks103
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25664294
United States
10/18/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
We have knowledge and now is the time to let it out. There is not much time left. I cannot outright tell but if I am asked I may reveal.....

Is your secret how the Jesus and Mary Bloodline is alive and well and leads back to the Anunnaki?

That it is indeed the Nephilim Bloodline, The offspring of the "sons of God" (Anunnaki) and the "daughters of men" (Humanity).
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/18/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was driving through Flagstaff on vacation and I saw a shop called "The Templar House" and being a Templar had to stop in. The guy made and sold candy and when he found out I was a Templar too he showed me a book listing all of the Templars in the US. But I don't think I was in it which was odd. But there's a lot of them in Texas. I ran across one once in Santa Barbara.
Blue Skies

United States
Report Abusive Post

There's no society, just descendents from the original Templars.

What you are seeing is some false flag attempt to use the Templar name in some bogus Templar organization that has nothing to do with the real Templars.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22883421

Thanks for responding :)

Do the descendents ever keep in contact? Or meet?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24805909
United States
Report Abusive Post
Who runs the priory of sion?
Saptaparna

United States
10/18/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

grinning

I'm the original......

kks103

I am the original. Read my karma.

chuckle
Saptaparna ~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25664294
United States
10/18/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who runs the priory of sion?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24805909

Here is their spokesperson, Nicholas Haywwod...

Blue Skies

United States
10/18/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

grinning

I'm the original......

kks103

I am the original. Read my karma.

chuckle

kks101

I could make up a line like that to.........

chuckle

GLP