User ID: 23335059
United States
10/17/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
So The Illuminati Wrote The Bible Eh?
Then why does the illuminati tell us;

(KJV)Psalm 2:2-5
The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord , and against his anointed, saying ,

[3] Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

[4] He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

[5] Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

So, here we have the Illuminati telling us that the "kings of the earth" are against an non-existent God and His anointed. Well, that's rather weird for them to do. The kings ARE the illuminati aren't they? Lets carry on.

(KJV)Deuteronomy 17:2-5
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the Lord thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the Lord thy God, in transgressing his covenant,

[3] And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

[4] And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it , and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:

[5] Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

So, the illuminati tells us that worshipping the sun, moon or any other thing in sky is an abomination, but aren't Rome (rumoured to deal with the Bible) and Catholicism sun worshippers? What about the other religions that do worship the sky? Did Egypt not worship the sky as well? But we are supposed to believe that the Bible stemmed from some Egyptian beliefs. Why would the illuminati tell us to not do something that they themselves do and promote? More weirdness.

(KJV)Deuteronomy 4:15-18
Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the Lord spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire:

[16] Lest ye corrupt yourselves , and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,

[17] The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air,

[18] The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth:

(KJV)Exodus 20:2-6
I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

[3] Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

[4] Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

[5] Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

[6] And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

(KJV)Deuteronomy 7:23-26
But the Lord thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed.

[24] And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven: there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them.

[25] The graven images of their gods shall ye burn with fire: thou shalt not desire the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therein: for it is an abomination to the Lord thy God.

[26] Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing.

Don't Hindus and satanists worship graven images? Don't most believers of Christ? "Jesus" (Cesare Borgia), The holy calf, Shiva the Destroyer, the baphomet, Molech (Bohemian Grove) and the like. So again, why would the Illuminati tells us that worshipping images are evil, when they do it themselves and encourage it?

(KJV)Luke 4:5-8
And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

[6] And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

[7] If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

[8] And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

(KJV)Mark 8:36-37
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

[37] Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

This is pretty straightforward. If you want to be famous, you have to sell your soul and worship Satan, but why would the Illuminati tell us this? What do they gain, by telling us to NOT be famous? Furthermore, why do the rich and famous have an uncanny knack for partaking in rituals and throwing up satanic hand gestures? Why do they all attack the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob? Man, these illuminati people are some crazy ones huh? Hypocrites.

(KJV)Matthew 6:24
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

(KJV)1 Timothy 6:9-11
But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

[10] For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

[11] But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

Now, why would the Illuminati tell us that we shouldn't seek material gain, when it's quite apparent, that they want us to seek after material wealth/gain? I mean, listen to today's music, all it is about is sex, money and drugs. Also, why would they tell us to flee these things and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience and meekness?

(KJV)Hebrews 13:4
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

(KJV)1 Corinthians 7:9
But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

Why would the Illuminati tell us to wait till marriage to have sex, but they are on the other hand, relentless with getting us to have premarital sex? Again, look at the music and tell-a-vision shows. Finding a virgin is practically unheard of, if you are over the age of 15. Now, that we have abortion, condoms and morning after pills, premarital sex is at an all time high. Who created these products? Freemasons, but Freemasons WANT us to be celibate?

(KJV)Ephesians 5:18
And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

So, the Illuminati wants us to abstain from alcohol, but yet they make it so easy to obtain it? Why does society promote alcoholism?

(KJV)Jeremiah 10:2-5
Thus saith the Lord , Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

[3] For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

[4] They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

[5] They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

(KJV)Colossians 2:8
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

(KJV)Colossians 2:20-22
Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

[21] (Touch not; taste not; handle not;

[22] Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

(KJV)Matthew 15:8-9
This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

[9] But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

So, in the Bible, the illuminati tells us to stay away from traditions of the heathen, but yet they spend millions every year on advertisement, movies, etc getting us to do them. Why?

(KJV)1 John 2:15-17
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

[16] For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

[17] And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

(KJV)James 4:4
Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

What does the world promote? Everything mentioned above. Being caught up in the world, brings us into the matrix. There is no way of seeing the truth, because we are too caught up in what's going on in society (media included). So, why would the illuminati tells us to depart from the world/society, when things such as the media are their most reliable assets? Hint to those that know about FOX News.

Atheists!.....you have some explaining to do.

Glory be to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!!
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17544037
United States
10/17/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So The Illuminati Wrote The Bible Eh?
No they didn't write the bible....they sanctioned a revised copy of texts that they had and allowed it for release after public outcry.

The version we have is not the same as what KJ copied from. Translator was handselected and monitored very closely as he translated the texts. As documented, anything that they did not want out there was re-worded or deleted.

None of this was known at the time, so the public was thrilled upon its release and it has been the #1 selling book of all time since.
Christ Michael of Nebadon
User ID: 7567564
United States
10/17/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
WORD

BIBLE = DIVINELY 'INSPIRED'

YHWH bless you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1018225
United States
10/17/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well if you think God will take his vengeance on the rulers that subjugate you, why on earth would you rise up against them?
Just leave it all in Gods hands that is what the book tells you to do.
cmoG530  (OP)

United States
10/17/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
No they didn't write the bible....they sanctioned a revised copy of texts that they had and allowed it for release after public outcry.

The version we have is not the same as what KJ copied from. Translator was handselected and monitored very closely as he translated the texts. As documented, anything that they did not want out there was re-worded or deleted.

None of this was known at the time, so the public was thrilled upon its release and it has been the #1 selling book of all time since.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17544037

You didn't read it didn't you? If you did, you'd recant that statement. huffy
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17965061
Canada
10/17/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
the awnser to your question is right infront of you, but you do not seespock
cmoG530  (OP)

United States
10/17/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well if you think God will take his vengeance on the rulers that subjugate you, why on earth would you rise up against them?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1018225

Being a pushover isn't in the deal. Have you noticed what has been going on in Hollywood? Have you noticed that the elite are behind in their plans? What about the NWO? To have an NWO, there first must be an OWO. This means that the world was not originally theirs and that they are seeking to take it. From who if God doesn't exist? They can kill anyone they want. If God didn't exist, we would have been in A World Order decades ago.

And please for your sake READ!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
10/17/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
They did'nt write it. If they messed with it then they are in trouble.
cmoG530  (OP)

United States
10/17/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
the awnser to your question is right infront of you, but you do not seespock
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17965061

Oh, I see. I see that no one is explaining why the Bible is the only book that exposes everything that the illuminati stands for. Now, I don't expect anyone to do so, because they love to beat around the bush. goodnews

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
10/17/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Revelation 22:19

And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
cmoG530  (OP)

United States
10/17/2012 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
They did'nt write it. If they messed with it then they are in trouble.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25567776

EXACTLY! The only thing they could do is create other versions. NKJV,NLT,NIV,etc. It really doesn't take a rocket scientist roses how anti-Bible the elite are. That's why they promote everything that it is against.

cmoG530  (OP)

United States
10/17/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Revelation 22:19

And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25567776

Exactly. It really isn't hard to understand this, but hey Satan needs his army;

Albert Pike on World War 3

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." - Albert Pike (33'rd Degree Freemason)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17544037
United States
10/17/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17544037

You didn't read it didn't you? If you did, you'd recant that statement. huffy
 Quoting: cmoG530

Why would I recant? I read over it, and got what you were saying.

"Why would an evil organiation release a book that guides people to follow the opposite of what they are pushing the society into."

There's two things here I was getting at that I thought you were trying to refute.

1) Humans and even some animals have a natural tendency to be moral. Even staunch atheists, obviously have morals, not because of fear or god, but because of our natural evolution.

^^How could you make use of a book that blatantly tought immorality without a "Ah...that'll make me a better person" moment in it?

2) There are multiple books that were completely forbidden to be released. IIRC, it was also revised over a hundred times before the church finally authorized its released. Their flaw was they had multiple translators who were not fully in their circle. It is very unlikely they thought or planned for it to be used this long or be this popular.

Prior to being fully commissioned, the rebellion leaked information pertaining to other books and several re-writes. It wasn't until much later that this info surfaced and by that time, it was just downplayed as the public were blindly content.

I think a lot of what people on here and other sites claim the illuminati is and their true goal is, -- is simply what they want you to think, and the bible likely helps with that. Maybe not directly with each individual, but as a society and collective as we have had the story beginning to end in our conscious from being a part of this existence, we piece our reality and base these 'conspiracies' on tiny threads of it until it's a huge part of the web.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/17/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord , and against his anointed, saying ,

[4] He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

[5] Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

So, here we have the Illuminati telling us that the "kings of the earth" are against an non-existent God and His anointed. Well, that's rather weird for them to do. The kings ARE the illuminati aren't they? Lets carry on.

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the Lord thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the Lord thy God, in transgressing his covenant,

[3] And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

[4] And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it , and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:

[5] Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

So, the illuminati tells us that worshipping the sun, moon or any other thing in sky is an abomination, but aren't Rome (rumoured to deal with the Bible) and Catholicism sun worshippers? What about the other religions that do worship the sky? Did Egypt not worship the sky as well? But we are supposed to believe that the Bible stemmed from some Egyptian beliefs. Why would the illuminati tell us to not do something that they themselves do and promote? More weirdness.

Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the Lord spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire:

[16] Lest ye corrupt yourselves , and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,

[17] The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air,

[18] The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth:

I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

[4] Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

[5] Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

[6] And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

But the Lord thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed.

[24] And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven: there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them.

[25] The graven images of their gods shall ye burn with fire: thou shalt not desire the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therein: for it is an abomination to the Lord thy God.

[26] Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing.

Don't Hindus and satanists worship graven images? Don't most believers of Christ? "Jesus" (Cesare Borgia), The holy calf, Shiva the Destroyer, the baphomet, Molech (Bohemian Grove) and the like. So again, why would the Illuminati tells us that worshipping images are evil, when they do it themselves and encourage it?

And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

[6] And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

[8] And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

This is pretty straightforward. If you want to be famous, you have to sell your soul and worship Satan, but why would the Illuminati tell us this? What do they gain, by telling us to NOT be famous? Furthermore, why do the rich and famous have an uncanny knack for partaking in rituals and throwing up satanic hand gestures? Why do they all attack the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob? Man, these illuminati people are some crazy ones huh? Hypocrites.

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

[10] For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

[11] But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

Now, why would the Illuminati tell us that we shouldn't seek material gain, when it's quite apparent, that they want us to seek after material wealth/gain? I mean, listen to today's music, all it is about is sex, money and drugs. Also, why would they tell us to flee these things and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience and meekness?

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

Why would the Illuminati tell us to wait till marriage to have sex, but they are on the other hand, relentless with getting us to have premarital sex? Again, look at the music and tell-a-vision shows. Finding a virgin is practically unheard of, if you are over the age of 15. Now, that we have abortion, condoms and morning after pills, premarital sex is at an all time high. Who created these products? Freemasons, but Freemasons WANT us to be celibate?

So, the Illuminati wants us to abstain from alcohol, but yet they make it so easy to obtain it? Why does society promote alcoholism?

Thus saith the Lord , Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

[3] For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

[4] They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

[5] They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

[22] Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

[9] But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

So, in the Bible, the illuminati tells us to stay away from traditions of the heathen, but yet they spend millions every year on advertisement, movies, etc getting us to do them. Why?

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

[16] For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

[17] And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

What does the world promote? Everything mentioned above. Being caught up in the world, brings us into the matrix. There is no way of seeing the truth, because we are too caught up in what's going on in society (media included). So, why would the illuminati tells us to depart from the world/society, when things such as the media are their most reliable assets? Hint to those that know about FOX News.

I will answer all of your questions but you will not like it or believe it.

1st

It is quite simple the message is do not take action against your rulers because God will do that for you.
The perfect mentality of slaves.

2nd

This is to set the slaves with a mindset to do battle with all those who follow an unsanctioned religion.
It also sets the slaves to shun other religions that support brave and valiant actions of men, which would be bad for TPTB see #1.

3rd

See answer to #2 it all fits together.

4th

To aspire to fame is to aspire to a position to threaten the hold of TPTB.
A few enlightened, just and knowledgeable leaders could easily stir the slaves into rebellion.
So simply have a method of calling threatening popular leaders enemies of God to set the slaves against them.

5th

It is much easier to control the poor who have nothing by consoling them that they are living a life that is favorable in God's eyes.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/17/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

1st

It is quite simple the message is do not take action against your rulers because God will do that for you.

2nd

This is to set the slaves with a mindset to do battle with all those who follow an unsanctioned religion.
It also sets the slaves to shun other religions that support brave and valiant actions of men, which would be bad for TPTB see #1.

3rd

4th

A few enlightened, just and knowledgeable leaders could easily stir the slaves into rebellion.
So simply have a method of calling threatening popular leaders enemies of God to set the slaves against them.

5th

It is much easier to control the poor who have nothing by consoling them that they are living a life that is favorable in God's eyes.

Bump for response :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/17/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

I told you you wouldn't like it!
cmoG530  (OP)

United States
10/17/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

1st

***I don't know where that conclusion came from, for we are being told that the kings of the earth are against God. They gather together to be against us, the people. Nothing more, nothing less.

2nd

***No, the Bible strictly is against denominations and false religions. It is against separation. The elite are the ones that are promoting an ungodly lifestyle. Why do you think Bible were replaced with Science books? Again, why do they promote every against one book. I think you need to take the time to actually read and absorb what the Word is saying.

3rd

4th

***The famous are under the control of the elite. The elite sign their checks, so I have no clue where you go that idea from. Follow the trail of deaths and sacrifices. The only thing SOME celebrities can do, is "speak out" and we see what that landed most. Either death or they were re-programmed. The public forgets and the whole things starts all over. The elite aren't scared of celebrities, trust me.
5th

***No, look at the rich. They are under the beck and call of the elite. The more who seek after wealth, the more souls that are willing to submit and with society teaching us to be so materialistic, more people are apt to sell out.

My replies are the comments with the *'s. I appreciate the fact, that you took the time to read it unlike others, but your answers go beyond that which was written, which now make you look suspicious. You didn't focus on what the verses were stating. Anyways, what you failed to realize is that every thing that the Bible is FOR, the ELITE are against. Once you realize that, then it SHOULD make sense, because it's quite apparent, that the elite make sure that you and I share their beliefs. That said, answer this:

If you were an angelic being whose sole purpose was to take away souls from your Creator and your knowledge and wisdom were light years ahead of humans. With all of that power at disposal, what methods would you use in order to achieve that goal?

I STILL haven't found anyone to answer.

Last Edited by cmoG530 on 10/17/2012 11:10 PM

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/17/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

1st

***I don't know where that conclusion came from, for we are being told that the kings of the earth are against God. They gather together to be against us, the people. Nothing more, nothing less.

It is plain in one of the verses you quoted.
"Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure."
God will take his wrath out on these leaders.
When you take this statement along with all of the rest of the general message of the Bible which boils down to peaceful sheep like behavior, following the Sheppard it is a logical conclusion to put the pieces together.

2nd

***No, the Bible strictly is against denominations and false religions. It is against separation. The elite are the ones that are promoting an ungodly lifestyle. Why do you think Bible were replaced with Science books? Again, why do they promote every against one book. I think you need to take the time to actually read and absorb what the Word is saying.

I know exactly what the Bible says, and have studied it extensively from many perspectives.
Against denominations and false religions boils down to exactly what I said.
Let me word it another way to show you how it works in real life.
Lets say some one does something awful and kills many people.
This act enrages people and fuels them with anger.
TPTB then announce this evil was perpetrated by followers of a heathen religion.
The next day tons of young "Christian" men sign up to go and kill the followers of this heathen religion and break the murder commandment of the book that they follow.
How do they do this? They justify it with the notion of doing God's will because God is against other religions.
It is perfectly written to justify almost any action TPTB want to happen.

3rd

4th

***The famous are under the control of the elite. The elite sign their checks, so I have no clue where you go that idea from. Follow the trail of deaths and sacrifices. The only thing SOME celebrities can do, is "speak out" and we see what that landed most. Either death or they were re-programmed. The public forgets and the whole things starts all over. The elite aren't scared of celebrities, trust me.

Yes things are much easier to control now than when the Bible was released to the hands of the masses by the Roman Church.
5th

***No, look at the rich. They are under the beck and call of the elite. The more who seek after wealth, the more souls that are willing to submit and with society teaching us to be so materialistic, more people are apt to sell out.

Everyone is at the beck and call of the elite if you think you are not you are deluded.
A lot of poor people banding together to try to improve their lifestyle and redistribute the wealth is how revolutions happen.

My replies are the comments with the *'s. I appreciate the fact, that you took the time to read it unlike others, but your answers go beyond that which was written, which now make you look suspicious. Anyways, what you failed to realize is that every thing that the Bible is FOR, the ELITE are against. Once you realize that, then it SHOULD make sense, because it's quite apparent, that the elite make sure that you and I share their beliefs.

I look suspicious? Why?
The corner stone of the Christian faith is just that blind sheep like faith.
Do not think simply follow the Bible alone.

That said, answer this:

If you were an angelic being whose sole purpose was to take away souls from your Creator and your knowledge and wisdom were light years ahead of humans. With all of that power at disposal, what methods would you use in order to achieve that goal?

Lets see first I would show myself to men of influence.
I would tell them that I was God.
I would tell them I wanted them to spread my teachings, and my word to the world.
I would have them transcribe texts, I would show them how to perform miracles.
I may even find a way to be born into the flesh to fulfill my own prophesies.
I would do this all over the world and adjust my behavior to fit their cultures.
I would convince all of humanity it was doing my will while it destroyed itself.
Perhaps all of the sacred texts are the work of an Angel.
Perhaps Christians, Buddhists, Muslims and the rest simply follow the will of a chaotic, deceitful godlike being who is in actuality as far from God as is possible.

I STILL haven't found anyone to answer.

I answered after your answers, sorry it is getting confusing to read.
PaperFork

User ID: 19944253
United States
10/17/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey OP you are knowledgeable in the Illuminati and the translations of the bible clearly. What do you think of the ESV? What are some specific things you can think of that hinder it? I notices that NIV its just ridiculously corrupt. But the ESV I havent noticed much. NIV has a lot of like subconscious changes. I cant remember the verse is but NIV says "A man who commits adultery has no sense." whereas the KJV says "a man who commits adultery lacks understanding." NIV Used an absolute and unless you compared side by side nobody would ever know. I think modern translations can be a good thing because they will at least point people in the direction of God. and if you preach the KJV you could the pass over an unbelievers head with the wording. But it you want to sit down and dig in and study, I use the KJV next to the ESV along with Blue letter bible. Just wondering what you think the bist modern translation is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18718419
United States
10/18/2012 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

The funny thing is that everything written back then was written in the context of THE TIMES. Those texts were talking about things going on at the time. All of those people are long dead. If your god is the creator, we are all fucked, including myself. Your god slew babies, flooded the world, and plans to send billions into hell for not worshiping him. You have a lot of explaining to do. You worship a mass murdering tyrant.
PaperFork

User ID: 19944253
United States
10/18/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
buuuuump, for the sake of my comment
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2543962
Canada
02/14/2013 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34353006
United States
02/14/2013 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I could answer all that yet you might cry and the thread go up in flames, so I wont.

Party on then.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5658410
United States
05/06/2013 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Being a pushover isn't in the deal. Have you noticed what has been going on in Hollywood? Have you noticed that the elite are behind in their plans? What about the NWO? To have an NWO, there first must be an OWO. This means that the world was not originally theirs and that they are seeking to take it. From who if God doesn't exist? They can kill anyone they want. If God didn't exist, we would have been in A World Order decades ago.

So sad, you are clearly mistaken.

The Illuminati do not want us to do magic, because if we do we will be powerful like them.

Its called the New World Order because the United States is called the New World.

And the Illuminati also put in the bible, that we are to listen to our governmental authority. Why would they say that after they just say the rulers are corrupt?

EXACTLY, you retarded ass sheep. You wont ever get it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35830944
United States
05/06/2013 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's nothing but a simple fairy tale...nothing more.
Ðisembodied~Mind

User ID: 39418151
Colombia
05/06/2013 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

So sad, you are clearly mistaken.

The Illuminati do not want us to do magic, because if we do we will be powerful like them.

Its called the New World Order because the United States is called the New World.

And the Illuminati also put in the bible, that we are to listen to our governmental authority. Why would they say that after they just say the rulers are corrupt?

EXACTLY, you retarded ass sheep. You wont ever get it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5658410

Clap Clap Clap.

Divide and Conquer.
“The living being had no need of eyes because there was nothing outside of him to be seen; nor of ears because there was nothing to be heard; and there was no surrounding atmosphere to be breathed; nor would there have been any use of organs by the help of which he might receive his food or get rid of what he had already digested, since there was nothing which went from him or came into him: for there was nothing beside him. Of design he created thus; his own waste providing his own food, and all that he did or suffered taking place in and by himself. For the Creator conceived that a being which was self-sufficient would be far more excellent than one which lacked anything; and, as he had no need to take anything or defend himself against any one, the Creator did not think it necessary to bestow upon him hands: nor had he any need of feet, nor of the whole apparatus of walking; but the movement suited to his spherical form which was designed by him, being of all the seven that which is most appropriate to mind and intelligence; and he was made to move in the same manner and on the same spot, within his own limits revolving in a circle. All the other six motions were taken away from him, and he was made not to partake of their deviations. And as this circular movement required no feet, the universe was created without legs and without feet.” -Plato
Pyractomena borealis

User ID: 20793638
United States
05/06/2013 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
All these posts and no mention of the desired alien takeover by the corrupt elites?
There is nothing so powerful as truth, and often nothing so strange ~ Daniel Webster

Omnia Vincit Amor ~ Virgil

The more you learn, the less you know ~ Socrates

That writer does the most, who gives his reader the most knowledge, and takes from him the least time. ~ Charles Caleb Colton
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25066813
United States
05/19/2013 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
oldmandowntheroad

User ID: 24360013
United States
05/19/2013 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Exactly. It really isn't hard to understand this, but hey Satan needs his army;
Boy are you right on..if we could only wake people up!!!

Albert Pike on World War 3

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." - Albert Pike (33'rd Degree Freemason)

Please wake up people!!
Forgiven
God's Elect
Warrior for Christ
What if Earth is another planets Hell?
truthseek

User ID: 41601869
United Kingdom
06/12/2013 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why then was there many attempts to destroy the bible in history?

Surely tptb would of wanted the bible out there if they were using it as a form of control?

Watch this video and let me know what you think

[link to www.youtube.com]

Last Edited by truthseek on 06/12/2013 07:44 PM
truthseek
me777

User ID: 35507017
Canada
06/12/2013 07:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness
End times headline news. Research and analysis of world events in light of Bible prophecy.
[link to lionessofjudah.substack.com (secure)]

GLP