Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

So The Illuminati Wrote The Bible Eh?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40496681
United States
06/12/2013 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: So The Illuminati Wrote The Bible Eh?
Why then was there many attempts to destroy the bible in history?

Surely tptb would of wanted the bible out there if they were using it as a form of control?

Watch this video and let me know what you think

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: truthseek

Reverse psychology. You always want what you can't have. By making it forbidden, they intrigued the world and motivated them to want it more. If they had made it freely available to everyone from the beginning it would have faded from popularity long ago, but everyone loves a good scandal.
truthseek

User ID: 41601869
United Kingdom
06/12/2013 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
but how do we know for a fact?

Is there not still a chance that the bible held true accounts of testimonies of Jesus and the God of the Israelites?
truthseek
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40447591
United States
06/12/2013 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Illuminati doesn't exist.

Illuminati = the european white man
truthseek

User ID: 41601869
United Kingdom
06/12/2013 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well there are obvious high elite rulers of this world, call them illuminate or whatever.. the powers what not.

But my question is how do we know for a fact that the bible is fiction?

We don't as far as i can tell and there may be truth to it.. we will never really know... unless we do end up before an almighty God in judgement then we will have the answer.

At which point if we never believed we would of probably kicked ourselves for not having faith...

So the question is... do we RISK not believing and not give a shite and do as we wish in this world thinking there will be no comebacks and assume the Bible is BS and deal with judgement in the end if it were true..

or

do we live by the bible in faith not risking our eternal life if it were so true..

At the end of the day do we want to take that risk?

Risk a life of eternity for a short term life on this world ?

I guess it's down to each of us to decide.

Last Edited by truthseek on 06/12/2013 08:28 PM
truthseek
me777

User ID: 35507017
Canada
06/12/2013 09:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
but how do we know for a fact?

Is there not still a chance that the bible held true accounts of testimonies of Jesus and the God of the Israelites?

Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness
End times headline news. Research and analysis of world events in light of Bible prophecy.
[link to lionessofjudah.substack.com (secure)]
Witness for Him

User ID: 38813446
United States
06/12/2013 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey OP you are knowledgeable in the Illuminati and the translations of the bible clearly. What do you think of the ESV? What are some specific things you can think of that hinder it? I notices that NIV its just ridiculously corrupt. But the ESV I havent noticed much. NIV has a lot of like subconscious changes. I cant remember the verse is but NIV says "A man who commits adultery has no sense." whereas the KJV says "a man who commits adultery lacks understanding." NIV Used an absolute and unless you compared side by side nobody would ever know. I think modern translations can be a good thing because they will at least point people in the direction of God. and if you preach the KJV you could the pass over an unbelievers head with the wording. But it you want to sit down and dig in and study, I use the KJV next to the ESV along with Blue letter bible. Just wondering what you think the bist modern translation is.
 Quoting: PaperFork

As long as your led with the Holy Spirit, which you appear to be based on your discernment and noticing the iffy verses, you are in good hands.. But yes, I know a couple of the Bible translations other than the 1611 KJV, especially the NIV basically when compared to the KJV, denies the deity of Christ in Philippians 2:6. I think I also recall finding questionable verses in the ESV either philip. 2:6, or possibly Ephesians 3:9 omitting that all things were created through Christ Jesus...

I also think if God's calling someone, he'll find a way. I've seen people using versions other than the KJV and they were clearly led by the Holy Spirit.

I also agree with you that it is useful with this knoledge in mind, side by side with the KJV as well as for general use in ministering to people

Last Edited by GLP Tard Moran on 06/12/2013 09:34 PM
Keep2theCode

User ID: 20545539
United States
06/12/2013 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Bible must be the invention either of good men or angels, bad men or devils, or of God. However, it was not written by good men, because good men would not tell lies by saying ‘Thus saith the Lord’; it was not written by bad men because they would not write about doing good duty, while condemning sin, and themselves to hell; thus, it must be written by divine inspiration.
 Quoting: Charles Wesley

It just makes no sense for evil people to have written the Bible, and "Ockham's Razor" beats "reverse psychology" as far as I'm concerned.

Re. Bible versions, don't even get me started. The KJV has many problems of its own. Read the original languages.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal. 4:16)
Witness for Him

User ID: 38813446
United States
06/12/2013 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well there are obvious high elite rulers of this world, call them illuminate or whatever.. the powers what not.

But my question is how do we know for a fact that the bible is fiction?

We don't as far as i can tell and there may be truth to it.. we will never really know... unless we do end up before an almighty God in judgement then we will have the answer.

At which point if we never believed we would of probably kicked ourselves for not having faith...

So the question is... do we RISK not believing and not give a shite and do as we wish in this world thinking there will be no comebacks and assume the Bible is BS and deal with judgement in the end if it were true..

or

do we live by the bible in faith not risking our eternal life if it were so true..

At the end of the day do we want to take that risk?

Risk a life of eternity for a short term life on this world ?

I guess it's down to each of us to decide.

The entire book is the truth, you'll never know unless you read it! There is PLENTY of proof of God and there is even proof of God of the Bible, but Most people just can't swallow it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41321940
United States
06/12/2013 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
so you would rather have the chains of your lord instead of the financial slavery imposed by the libertarians?
wiede
User ID: 41612182
United States
06/12/2013 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Best thread I've read in a long time. Praise the most high for redeeming us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41712788
United Kingdom
06/14/2013 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
so you would rather have the chains of your lord instead of the financial slavery imposed by the libertarians?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41321940

What chains of our lord?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41606876
United States
06/14/2013 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
No they didn't write the bible....they sanctioned a revised copy of texts that they had and allowed it for release after public outcry.

The version we have is not the same as what KJ copied from. Translator was handselected and monitored very closely as he translated the texts. As documented, anything that they did not want out there was re-worded or deleted.

None of this was known at the time, so the public was thrilled upon its release and it has been the #1 selling book of all time since.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17544037

That's funny because bible editions earlier that the KJ have been found and are identical, so you fail.
Balloons

User ID: 35831118
Denmark
06/14/2013 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Confused yea well/scribes wrote it, its not just one dude, if you vant a manual for building a boat, and you have 1000 people each write their idea on how to build it in a book, the boat will surely sink..
See the logic cut in stone here

The prophets was right but the messages were obfuscated and made into advanced studies, then it became a whole sceience to decode them, i dont belive someone confused the texts on purpose
To decode the bible is another rabbit hole in itself, though its tempting

Last Edited by Used Rubber on 06/14/2013 06:31 PM
Please hold still so I can cut your hair long
Balloons

User ID: 35831118
Denmark
06/14/2013 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please hold still so I can cut your hair long
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36583944
Canada
06/14/2013 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
no however they do try and twist it around

GLP