Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,106 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 202,396
Pageviews Today: 338,499Threads Today: 105Posts Today: 1,662
03:34 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING: Romney up 6 in Latest Gallup! Obama has chosen McCormick Park for Concession Speech

DoorBert
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 857877
United States
10/18/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
BREAKING: Romney up 6 in Latest Gallup! Obama has chosen McCormick Park for Concession Speech
If you remember, the 2008 Obama victory party was held in Grant Park, where the Obama cult declared him to be a living god-king who would lower the oceans, patch the whole in the ozone, and deliver hope and change and unicorns to everyone. Nothing so grandiose and extravagant is being planned for November 6th, 2012...for good reason.

As suspected for some time that Obama was going to plan for a concession speech on November 6th, but last night final confirmation arrived in the form of leaked news that the Obama election night event is being staged in private McCormick Place, not a big public setting like Grant Park.

[link to twitter.com]

McCormick Place:

* it’s separated from the City by highways and is hard to reach by anyone traveling on foot from the various “El” trains that service Chicago…which indicates this event is not intended for throngs of Obama supporters.

* there are no buses that readily service McCormick Place like they do Grant Park…so once again, this event is not being planned for the public to come and celebrate with Obama.

* McCormick Place is completely indoors and is a venue that Democrats can easily control in terms of the camera angles and stagecraft of the event…which is a big deal because losing campaigns choose small, isolated places to hold concession speeches while winning candidates are feted on election night in, well, places like Grant Park.

Read more [link to hillbuzz.org]

Last Edited by DoorBert on 10/18/2012 10:08 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5453499
United States
10/18/2012 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING: Romney up 6 in Latest Gallup! Obama has chosen McCormick Park for Concession Speech
I smell Riot's a brewing.
MARsSPEED

User ID: 14702788
United States
10/18/2012 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING: Romney up 6 in Latest Gallup! Obama has chosen McCormick Park for Concession Speech
5*****'s.

I think Obama is trying to lose.(I support Romney) I kinda look at it like this, who would want to be president with the high likely hood of WWIII. He obviously has a step up in intel. I would want absolutely zero part of being president during WWIII...
"The Trayvon Martin Case changed the Media forever.

Whether Democrat or Republican, Fox, CNN, NBC are not in the game to tell you truth, they are in the game to make money. Always follow the money" #DYOR
Mrbillybadass

User ID: 21031197
United States
10/18/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
5*****'s.

I think Obama is trying to lose.(I support Romney) I kinda look at it like this, who would want to be president with the high likely hood of WWIII. He obviously has a step up in intel. I would want absolutely zero part of being president during WWIII...
 Quoting: MARsSPEED

Yea no shit, when guns are selling at record breaking pace, and you announce you want to ban assault rifles...obviously he wants to be ousted.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21132755
United States
10/18/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
there will be no concessions from obama the bible says he gets reelected
DoorBert  (OP)

User ID: 870568
United States
10/18/2012 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jobless claims rise sharply, government flags seasonal factors

[link to twitter.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21325109
United States
10/18/2012 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Shazball

Probably another reason to move, he doesn't want a riot during his speech when he tells the crowd Romney won.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/18/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jobless claims rise sharply, government flags seasonal factors

[link to twitter.com]
 Quoting: DoorBert

up 48,000; will probably be adjusted again next week to 50,000+
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/18/2012 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Probably another reason to move, he doesn't want a riot during his speech when he tells the crowd Romney won.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21325109

Even Barry himself will not be safe in Chicago on election night.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/18/2012 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21325109

Even Barry himself will not be safe in Chicago on election night.

Or Detriot burnit
Sleeping Giant

User ID: 543618
United States
10/18/2012 09:19 AM

Report Abusive Post
I don't think Obama will concede peacefully.

He will deploy that citizen army he is so fond of.

Last Edited by Sleeping Giant on 10/18/2012 09:21 AM
Wake up, oh sleeper, and rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you
JanJan

User ID: 25819507
United States
10/18/2012 09:21 AM

Report Abusive Post
I hope to God this comes to pass... .

Thanks for making my morning Doorbert!
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1150530
United States
10/18/2012 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21132755

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13158115
United States
10/18/2012 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf
 Quoting: JanJan
Carol B.

User ID: 21050000
United States
10/18/2012 09:26 AM

Report Abusive Post

Linky or you stinky.
Prayer.....the world's first wireless connection.
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post

hf
 Quoting: JanJan

cheers
Sleeping Giant

United States

Report Abusive Post

Maybe the koran.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Sleeping Giant

Along with 1000's of Lawyers to swing states. I can't believe some people actually think he does not want to retain power.
Sleeping Giant

United States
10/18/2012 09:27 AM

Report Abusive Post

Along with 1000's of Lawyers to swing states. I can't believe some people actually think he does not want to retain power.

Yeah, we won't know the "outcome" until 2015....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21195758
United States
10/18/2012 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you remember, the 2008 Obama victory party was held in Grant Park, where the Obama cult declared him to be a living god-king who would lower the oceans, patch the whole in the ozone, and deliver hope and change and unicorns to everyone. Nothing so grandiose and extravagant is being planned for November 6th, 2012...for good reason.

As suspected for some time that Obama was going to plan for a concession speech on November 6th, but last night final confirmation arrived in the form of leaked news that the Obama election night event is being staged in private McCormick Place, not a big public setting like Grant Park.

[link to twitter.com]

McCormick Place:

* it’s separated from the City by highways and is hard to reach by anyone traveling on foot from the various “El” trains that service Chicago…which indicates this event is not intended for throngs of Obama supporters.

* there are no buses that readily service McCormick Place like they do Grant Park…so once again, this event is not being planned for the public to come and celebrate with Obama.

* McCormick Place is completely indoors and is a venue that Democrats can easily control in terms of the camera angles and stagecraft of the event…which is a big deal because losing campaigns choose small, isolated places to hold concession speeches while winning candidates are feted on election night in, well, places like Grant Park.

Read more [link to hillbuzz.org]
 Quoting: DoorBert

Obama is so vain that he believes he will be the 12th, which is the strong delusion Jesus warned us about!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22872667
United States
10/18/2012 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

The "riot" rhetoric is straight from the "O" admin. He is following the same path as his uncle Raila Odinga. When Odinga lost the election in Kenya, he started a race war and got his minions to commence hacking people to death with machete's. Odickhead's family lineage is stunning.
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
10/18/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
JOBLESS CLAIMS HIT FOUR-MONTH HIGH: INCREASE 46K TO 388K

Now that Obama's down 51-45% in the latest Gallup poll, maybe the bureaucrats behind the jobs numbers decided it no longer made sense to juice their results to benefit a president who might go down in flames?

[link to www.breitbart.com]
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
10/18/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Romney Leading Obama by 6 Point in New Gallup Poll

[link to buzz.eewmagazine.com]

[link to www.gallup.com]

Last Edited by DoorBert on 10/18/2012 10:10 AM
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
10/18/2012 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Romney has large gains vs President Obama in the new polls

[link to www.examiner.com]
Sleeping Giant

United States
10/18/2012 10:37 AM

Report Abusive Post
RCP average has him up .04%.

That includes all the BS libtard polls too.
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
10/18/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Proof Obama is planning a concession speech event for November 6th?

[link to teapartyorg.ning.com]
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
10/18/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
President Barack Obama plans to hold his election-night rally at Chicago’s McCormick Place convention center, a move aimed at easing concerns over weather and security, sources with knowledge of the event said Wednesday.

Given the indoor location, the event seems unlikely to match the electric atmosphere of Obama’s 2008 outdoor victory rally in Grant Park. That event drew an estimated 240,000 people downtown and created picturesque images of the city’s skyline that were seen worldwide.

[link to www.chicagotribune.com]
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
10/18/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Much thanks for another pin!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25820313
Portugal
10/18/2012 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Mrbillybadass

User ID: 760726
United States
10/18/2012 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25660579
United States
10/18/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, we won't know the "outcome" until 2015....

That made me laugh.

GLP