Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,412 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 199,274
Pageviews Today: 331,110Threads Today: 102Posts Today: 1,954
04:52 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING: Romney up 6 in Latest Gallup! Obama has chosen McCormick Park for Concession Speech

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1379065
United States
10/18/2012 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BREAKING: Romney up 6 in Latest Gallup! Obama has chosen McCormick Park for Concession Speech
President Barack Obama plans to hold his election-night rally at Chicago’s McCormick Place convention center, a move aimed at easing concerns over weather and security, sources with knowledge of the event said Wednesday.

Given the indoor location, the event seems unlikely to match the electric atmosphere of Obama’s 2008 outdoor victory rally in Grant Park. That event drew an estimated 240,000 people downtown and created picturesque images of the city’s skyline that were seen worldwide.

[link to www.chicagotribune.com]
 Quoting: DoorBert

has to be indoors cause they will be a rioting outside!

yassir boss, the be a riotin fo sho!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25820313
Portugal
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING: Romney up 6 in Latest Gallup! Obama has chosen McCormick Park for Concession Speech
The democracy of illuminati v illuminati by voting machines software that they program, after they murdered all potential candidates who opposed them

Illuminati polls have "Romney two points behind Obama", a remake of the "Hillary tied with Obama" and "McCain two points behind Obama" acts in 2008. (1)
This is more like what a real poll looks like: "Obama 81%, Romney 12%, 7% being undecided" (2).
Although asking at a Jay-Z concert is supposedly a satire, obviously not the right place for a poll to be projected for all of the US population, note that the real disinfo of this poll is NOT the 81-12 ratio but hiding the majority, those who do not intend to "vote".

One hour science test for EVERYONE that illuminati TOTALLY control media, political & "justice" systems

If YOU want to answer the question "Do illuminati TOTALLY control media, politcs & 'justice?" then this is all you need to do.

Do your own poll
1. Ask randomly 100 people these two questions
- who did they vote for in the 2008 "election"
- who do they plan to vote for in the 2012 "election"

Project the results of your poll to the US population. That will be enough to confirm that:
- McCain got less than 5 million votes in 2008, although he was credited with 58 million votes;
- less than 5 million people plan to vote for "Romney".

Poster replies (3): "Lets make a mockery of science."

Last Prophet replies:
Not at all.
If after you polled 100 people the results do not yet prove the above, all you need is to keep asking a few more people and you will get the expected results.
That is what the SCIENCE of statistics is all about: the largest the sample the more precise the result.

Poster asks (3) two important questions:
1. "Do you honestly expect me to put that much effort into this dumb shit".
2. "Do you think there's any purpose for them to bother lying about the results of a loser? "

Last Prophet relies:
As for the second question:
This is the type of questions that only are asked if you did not get "that illuminati TOTALLY control media, politcs & justice".

And that answers the first question:
I strongly recommend that you invest one hour of your life in that test. Actually I can not imagine a better investment.
Just think about all the non-questions that you have been asking all your life instead of finally starting to ask the right questions, just because you did not get until now that " illuminati TOTALLY control media, politcs & justice".

See Notes at
[link to www.christianforums.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23182389
United States
Report Abusive Post
I don't think Obama will concede peacefully.

He will deploy that citizen army he is so fond of.
 Quoting: Sleeping Giant

Along with 1000's of Lawyers to swing states. I can't believe some people actually think he does not want to retain power.
 Quoting: Shazball

Yeah, we won't know the "outcome" until 2015....

That made me laugh.
 Quoting: Hopeless

California and others will break away and form Obamatard Nation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
10/18/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you bored, depressed, need some excitement in your life? Well then, vote for Romney and you to can watch the riots on tv. Now there's a good reason to get out and vote.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11169418
United States
10/18/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you gun twats realize what Romney banned in mass? Assault rifles. Educate yourselves you are stupid
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1379065
United States
10/18/2012 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you gun twats realize what Romney banned in mass? Assault rifles. Educate yourselves you are stupid
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11169418

incorrect.
Sleeping Giant

User ID: 543618
United States
10/18/2012 10:57 AM

Report Abusive Post
Do you gun twats realize what Romney banned in Mass? Assault rifles. Educate yourselves, you are stupid.

Apparently, I am a gun twat, and a punctuation tard.
Wake up, oh sleeper, and rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24589634
United States
10/18/2012 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
The past four years has been the biggest scam ever perpetrated on the people of America.

The next four years will be epic to a now braindead society of zombies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
10/18/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

that doesn't look half bad to Obama's wanting to confiscate all firearms....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25660579
United States
10/18/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you gun twats realize what Romney banned in Mass? Assault rifles. Educate yourselves, you are stupid.

Correctly expressed: MA
Sleeping Giant

United States
10/18/2012 11:03 AM

Report Abusive Post

Correctly expressed: MA
 Quoting: Hopeless

ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16720917
United States
10/18/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
one unofficial poll does not a defeat make
Gallup this cycle has had a consistent 4 pt bias toward republicans.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24068631
United States
10/18/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you bored, depressed, need some excitement in your life? Well then, vote for Romney and you to can watch the riots on tv. Now there's a good reason to get out and vote.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23011194

catdance
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25630825
United States
10/18/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sleeping Giant, all I can say it that you are an honorable man. I could not have kept that bet. Did Heisenberg do this to you?

chuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15283813
United States
10/18/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
This election won't even be close! I don't care what the polls are showing, O is going to get his ass handed to him. And for ALL the people I argued with in 2007-2008 about voting for him, I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!

As far as the way the thugs will handle it, it will be just isolated events in already bad areas. Like usual, they will trash their own communities in protest of him losing. Kinda funny knowing these same people have had a serious lowering of their living standard since O came along....
Project_Deimos

User ID: 1208235
United States
10/18/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
obamasdontcare

Last Edited by Project_Deimos on 10/18/2012 11:08 AM
"There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say, we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know."
Machine42

User ID: 2055677
United States
10/18/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
there will be no concessions from obama the bible says he gets reelected
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21132755

No it does not!!
Sleeping Giant

United States
10/18/2012 11:17 AM

Report Abusive Post

Sleeping Giant, all I can say it that you are an honorable man. I could not have kept that bet. Did Heisenberg do this to you?

chuckle
 Quoting: Frangas non Flectes

haha, yes he did.....Then he changed his avatar to the pic of Posey hitting the grand slam in game 5.

Today makes a week, so I can change it now, thanks for reminding me!!!

chuckle

Last Edited by Sleeping Giant on 10/18/2012 12:08 PM
Mr. PredictorModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 1032780
United States
10/18/2012 11:18 AM

Report Abusive Post
more like a looser riot

zombies
"If there is a new fascism, it won't come from skinheads and punks; it will come from people who eat granola and think they know how the world should be." - Brian Eno
Sleeping Giant

United States
10/18/2012 11:19 AM

Report Abusive Post
more like a looser riot

zombies
 Quoting: Mr. Predictor

ozombies
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25660579
United States
10/18/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
The past four years has been the biggest scam ever perpetrated on the people of America.

The next four years will be epic to a now braindead society of zombies.
 Quoting: Camille

9/11 started the big change in America's values & laws. 10/2008 began the unstoppable leap off the financial cliff. 2012 will be perceived as the return of hope in America, but it's too late. We'll end up in the world court without our super powers by 2016.

The democratic republic experiment has been fiddled with to the point of no return without massive public support. I can't see how that will happen with all media strictly controlled via obfuscation, misrepresentation and fabrication of domestic and world events.
Ohwell

User ID: 24559298
United Kingdom
10/18/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok here is a breakdown.....

Romney is receiving death threats because people supposedly think he has a good chance of winning and toppling Obama. Obama is reportedly setting up the stage for his concession speech.

Whatever you have read above, think the opposite and think chaos before the elections. They are playing with your minds.

Thread: Obama will remain President. Likelihood of chaos whoever wins....This is why!
Bluebird

User ID: 730536
United States
10/18/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I smell Riot's a brewing.

The "riot" rhetoric is straight from the "O" admin. He is following the same path as his uncle Raila Odinga. When Odinga lost the election in Kenya, he started a race war and got his minions to commence hacking people to death with machete's. Odickhead's family lineage is stunning.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22872667

Yes and Obama Sr. fully supported these riots.

Real Dreams of His Father.

Obama would love riots when he loses but I don't think they will happen other than maybe in the usual places where they riot to get a new flat screen TV and are so stupid they burn down their own neighborhood from time to time.

The rest of us will be celebrating, not rioting.
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 904160
United States
10/18/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
So, he won't be in DC the night of the election?
What if has presidential duty that evening?
Nevermind, he hasn't done any presidential duties since day one.

That fucking prick NEVER thinks of the fucking taxpayer, does he?
Sleeping Giant

United States
10/18/2012 11:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
So, he won't be in DC the night of the election?
What if has presidential duty that evening?
Nevermind, he hasn't done any presidential duties since day one.

That fucking prick NEVER thinks of the fucking taxpayer, does he?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 904160

uhhuh

And now the Obamas are set for life...

Last Edited by Sleeping Giant on 10/18/2012 11:26 AM
Bluebird

User ID: 730536
United States
10/18/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
This election won't even be close! I don't care what the polls are showing, O is going to get his ass handed to him. And for ALL the people I argued with in 2007-2008 about voting for him, I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!

As far as the way the thugs will handle it, it will be just isolated events in already bad areas. Like usual, they will trash their own communities in protest of him losing. Kinda funny knowing these same people have had a serious lowering of their living standard since O came along....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15283813

^^^THIS^^^

And in those places, they riot as an excuse to loot and steal stuff and not over political convictions.

There will be a few this time upset over the possible loss of their EBT cards and having to actually get a job.

But it will be isolated to their own neighborhoods only as the rest of us will NOT tolerate it. There are more guns in the hands of private citizens now than ever before. Big discouragement to rioters.
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 893880
United States
10/18/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I smell Riot's a brewing.

I'm a big Romney fan, and bigger fan of the American people, and all this "riot" talk is pissing me off.

There may be a few minorities who throw their temper tantrums, but most, if not all, will not play in that sandbox.

I have faith in that.
CygnusXI

User ID: 21955391
United States
10/18/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
The MSM is going to keep up the pOlling numbers falsely showing a tight race right up into election night.
Purpose- to induce a "they stole the election" in the zOmbies.
Riot on!
Saddletramp

User ID: 736969
Puerto Rico
10/18/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
there will be no concessions from obama the bible says he gets reelected
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21132755

Could you give us a chapter and verse on that, because I never saw Obama's name in the Bible...
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
Northman

User ID: 1135974
Puerto Rico
10/18/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
In a recent poll only 18% of Repub. voters are solidly in the Romney camp. Apparently mitts stance which okays abortion and contraception as long as Government, or company paid insurance doesn't pay for it, isn't going over to well with hard core repubs. Although it is expected he will pick up more female votes he is alienating his base big time. The same applies for equal pay for women, and some other issues that Romney did a 180 on in the debates.

GLP