Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,040 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,010,646
Pageviews Today: 1,810,283Threads Today: 780Posts Today: 13,855
08:30 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING: Romney up 6 in Latest Gallup! Obama has chosen McCormick Park for Concession Speech

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25751840
United Kingdom
10/18/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BREAKING: Romney up 6 in Latest Gallup! Obama has chosen McCormick Park for Concession Speech
bsflag
Saddletramp

User ID: 736969
Puerto Rico
10/18/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING: Romney up 6 in Latest Gallup! Obama has chosen McCormick Park for Concession Speech
I must admit, it really appears Romney is the man of destiny this time, just as it appeared Obama was the man of destiny last time.

As for Obama giving up, it does appear there may be something too that. Obama is still putting on a show that he wants it, but that's a sham so campaign donors don't feel like they've thrown their money down the toilet, and Valarie Jarrett still wants it, but Obama's already purchased an estate in Hawaii (in a very sweet deal) from a large campaign donor, and it does seem like he's been informed by the shadow government that it is time for him to go...

As for riots when Obama loses. You can expect widespread problems, they feel the winds changing, and that Obama is losing too, and they are already mobilizing on twitter and social media for widespread uprisings. DHS and Police Depts in large metro areas are quietly mobilizing and putting additional personell on watch for election night and the following day.

As for Obama not stepping down if he loses, that would be a terrible mistake for him, and I don't think he has any plans to do this. I agree the communists have been trying to gain power in this country since the 1920's, and they won't give up that power easily or willingly, but Obama has made sure through Judicial appointments and Unionizing the Beauracracy that there will be communists in places of power for generations to come. He was here to plant the seed, and the seed has been planted. Now the shadow government will let the pendulum swing back to the right to keep the gun owners from taking to the streets, because the gun owners are really the only block they don't have complete control of, they are the only ones they fear...

Last Edited by Saddletramp on 10/18/2012 11:48 AM
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1379065
United States
10/18/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I must admit, it really appears Romney is the man of destiny this time, just as it appeared Obama was the man of destiny last time.

As for Obama giving up, it does appear there may be something too that. Obama is still putting on a show that he wants it, but that's a sham so campaign donors don't feel like they've thrown their money down the toilet, and Valarie Jarrett still wants it, but Obama's already purchased an estate in Hawaii (in a very sweet deal) from a large campaign donor, and it does seem like he's been informed by the shadow government that it is time for him to go...

As for riots when Obama loses. You can expect widespread problems, they feel the winds changing, and that Obama is losing too, and they are already mobilizing on twitter and social media for widespread uprisings. DHS and Police Depts in large metro areas are quietly mobilizing and putting additional personell on watch for election night and the following day.

As for Obama not stepping down if he loses, that would be a terrible mistake for him, and I don't think he has any plans to do this. I agree the communists have been trying to gain power in this country since the 1920's, and they won't give up that power easily or willingly, but Obama has made sure through Judicial appointments and Unionizing the Beauracracy that there will be communists in places of power for generations to come. He was here to plant the seed, and the seed has been planted. Now the shadow government will let the pendulum swing back to the right to keep the gun owners from taking to the streets, because the gun owners are really the only block they don't have complete control of, they are the only ones they fear...
 Quoting: Saddletramp

then under Romney there will be a false flag and americans will go along with martial law as it willnot be under Obama.

then they will get the guns.
snarkModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 6788036
United States
10/18/2012 11:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
The Chicago cops on secondcitycop are talking about this- can't link directly to the story but scroll down- and the comments are always good to read
[link to secondcitycop.blogspot.com]

Last Edited by snark on 10/18/2012 11:55 AM
T For Texas, T For Tennessee!

The virtue of courage is a prerequisite for the practice of all other virtues, because otherwise one is virtuous only when virtue has no cost. There are times when something needs to be done, and yet we know that if we step up and do this needful thing, we will pay a heavy personal price. -C.S. Lewis
Doc SavageModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 21748249
United States
10/18/2012 11:56 AM

Report Abusive Post
there will be no concessions from obama the bible says he gets reelected
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21132755

AC, please show us chapter and verse in the Bible where it says anything like "Verily, Barack Obama will be thy President for a second term"...

AC Guy
Sleeping Giant

User ID: 543618
United States
10/18/2012 11:57 AM

Report Abusive Post

AC, please show us chapter and verse in the Bible where it says anything like "Verily, Barack Obama will be thy President for a second term"...

AC Guy
 Quoting: Doc Savage

Don't hold your breath....
Wake up, oh sleeper, and rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you
miabelieves

User ID: 1458422
United States
10/18/2012 12:01 PM

Report Abusive Post
I smell Riot's a brewing.
 Quoting: Shazball

^^^ what I thought...it's being held in restricted area just in case either way.
Hold on to your undies, it's gonna be a hell of a ride
ceawaves

User ID: 25797672
United States
10/18/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Some one just called saying they're tweeting death threats and violence against Romney. Top dollar Thuggery> Oh and why does Romney's 'security duty' have that look about them? Really hope he's hired his own..
JanJan

User ID: 8542752
United States
10/18/2012 12:05 PM

Report Abusive Post

Could you give us a chapter and verse on that, because I never saw Obama's name in the Bible...

^that^ LOL!!!!

Was going to ask the same thing!!
Saddletramp

Puerto Rico
10/18/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Some one just called saying they're tweeting death threats and violence against Romney. Top dollar Thuggery> Oh and why does Romney's 'security duty' have that look about them? Really hope he's hired his own..
 Quoting: ceawaves

The Twitterverse literally exploded with death threats against Romney after the second debate (the one Obama supposedly won?!?!?), and there are also tens of thousands of calls for widespread rioting if Obama loses...

There has even been organizing of "protests" on Facebook for the eventuality of Obama's loss, a few of those pages were so vitriolic they were taken down at the request of the Secret Service...
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25571292
United States
10/18/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

The "riot" rhetoric is straight from the "O" admin. He is following the same path as his uncle Raila Odinga. When Odinga lost the election in Kenya, he started a race war and got his minions to commence hacking people to death with machete's. Odickhead's family lineage is stunning.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22872667

Yes and Obama Sr. fully supported these riots.

Real Dreams of His Father.

Obama would love riots when he loses but I don't think they will happen other than maybe in the usual places where they riot to get a new flat screen TV and are so stupid they burn down their own neighborhood from time to time.

The rest of us will be celebrating, not rioting.
 Quoting: Bluebird

The Odinga post election riots were in 2007. Obama Sr. died in 1982. What, did he roll over in his grave?
dschis1000

User ID: 19590683
United States
10/18/2012 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Out of curiosity, where?
CygnusXI

User ID: 21955391
United States
10/18/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm a big Romney fan, and bigger fan of the American people, and all this "riot" talk is pissing me off.

There may be a few minorities who throw their temper tantrums, but most, if not all, will not play in that sandbox.

I have faith in that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 893880

Define few...

Just keep in mind that a few thousand (even in a nation/state of millions) can cause irrivocable changes. Just ask Syria..or Egypt or..
Saddletramp

Puerto Rico
10/18/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

then under Romney there will be a false flag and americans will go along with martial law as it willnot be under Obama.

then they will get the guns.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1379065

Then they will TRY to get the guns. FIXED!!!

Last Edited by Saddletramp on 10/18/2012 12:28 PM

"We don't rent pigs!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 90675
United States
10/18/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflagbsflagbsflag
Spiddy
User ID: 921637
United Kingdom
10/18/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Then they will TRY to get the guns. FIXED!!!"

If they want your guns they'll take 'em.
If you think a 5.56 will stop an incoming hellfire or bring down that A10 busy shooting up your compound then your sadly mistaken.
Saddletramp

Puerto Rico
10/18/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you think a 5.56 will stop an incoming hellfire or bring down that A10 busy shooting up your compound then your sadly mistaken.
 Quoting: Spiddy 921637

Who says I own guns?!?!? And who says the Military will support efforts to take guns?!?!? Lot's of slips between the cup and a lip...

"We don't rent pigs!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24068751
United States
10/18/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
The title is so retarded that I can't even waste my time reading this thread. Making plans for a concession speech, and then the rest here eating it up in a living the fantasy, pretending it's absolute fact kind of way. Kids. No logic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 854155
United Kingdom
10/18/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Who says I own guns?!?!? And who says the Military will support efforts to take guns?!?!? Lot's of slips between the cup and a lip...

Just pointing out that any group of armed citizens with the temerity to believe that they can stop the US military are likely to learn a harsh lesson.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/18/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just pointing out that any group of armed citizens with the temerity to believe that they can stop the US military are likely to learn a harsh lesson.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 854155

a good chunk of the military will side with the citizens
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
10/18/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's going to look really bad if the Army has to start killing citizens just to get their firearms. I can't imagine it.....
Leeroy Jenkins

User ID: 12596180
United States
10/18/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hate Obama and am anticipating he will lose. However, people getting a hard on based on the location of election night events are a little odd...especially if you consider facts, which I know nobody here likes to do.

* McCormick Place is the largest convention center in the United States, with a total of 2.6 million square feet in 4 different buildings.

* Ballrooms can range in configuration from 21,000 to 100,000 square feet.

* It is a seven minute trip from downtown via METRA.

* There are over 5,000 parking spaces, with Soldier Field's parking lot and an additional 3,000 parking spaces nearby.

* Interstate 55 runs adjacent to McCormick Place.

Everybody here would be a lot less annoying if they could think.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 921637
United Kingdom
10/18/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Those elements of the military that refuse to obey orders you mean? I thought they were pretty rare, perhaps I was mistaken.
Obeying the chain of command is a duty not a choice.
Behcetssucks

User ID: 3394536
United States
10/18/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

The code also said Hillary was going to be elected.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 972619
Netherlands
10/18/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Poor poor americans....

Really can't believe the fake shit your so-called politicians pull.

Never ever seen such a fake smile Obama had with his new retained fake teeth. And then there's that radical greedy bastard Romney.

Oh boy it must suck to only have 2 incompetent candidates to choose from...

Unfuckingbelievable how it goes about who has the best one-liners or the best believable fake smile.

No wonder the US is going down the drain with such ambitios but deadly incompetent "leaders"...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/18/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Those elements of the military that refuse to obey orders you mean? I thought they were pretty rare, perhaps I was mistaken.
Obeying the chain of command is a duty not a choice.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 921637

the orders will differ. some of the brass will split and side with their family and friends
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25819145
France
10/18/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
this place must be full of unemployed college kids.

having been around this show for decades now, it is obvious

TPTB have picked Romney to usher in their next level of control.

you folks are naive and stupid.
Spiddy
User ID: 854155
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
Poor poor americans....

Never ever seen such a fake smile Obama had with his new retained fake teeth. And then there's that radical greedy bastard Romney.

Unfuckingbelievable how it goes about who has the best one-liners or the best believable fake smile.

No wonder the US is going down the drain with such ambitios but deadly incompetent "leaders"...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 972619

Right on brother!
The USA where the teeth in your mouth are more important than the words that come out of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 214464
United States
Report Abusive Post
President Romney sounds good to me
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
10/18/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Poor poor americans....

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 972619

don't worry it will be a global collapse.....

GLP