Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,100 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 808,527
Pageviews Today: 1,495,471Threads Today: 712Posts Today: 12,511
04:45 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING: Romney up 6 in Latest Gallup! Obama has chosen McCormick Park for Concession Speech

Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
10/18/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BREAKING: Romney up 6 in Latest Gallup! Obama has chosen McCormick Park for Concession Speech
Yep...

And now the conservatives are doing the same for Romney.

Followers WILL BE followers.

When will you guys wake up? You're chains are so easy to pull that its absolutely sad.
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
anonimalle

User ID: 21124543
United States
10/18/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING: Romney up 6 in Latest Gallup! Obama has chosen McCormick Park for Concession Speech
If you remember, the 2008 Obama victory party was held in Grant Park, where the Obama cult declared him to be a living god-king who would lower the oceans, patch the whole in the ozone, and deliver hope and change and unicorns to everyone. Nothing so grandiose and extravagant is being planned for November 6th, 2012...for good reason.

As suspected for some time that Obama was going to plan for a concession speech on November 6th, but last night final confirmation arrived in the form of leaked news that the Obama election night event is being staged in private McCormick Place, not a big public setting like Grant Park.

[link to twitter.com]

McCormick Place:

* it’s separated from the City by highways and is hard to reach by anyone traveling on foot from the various “El” trains that service Chicago…which indicates this event is not intended for throngs of Obama supporters.

* there are no buses that readily service McCormick Place like they do Grant Park…so once again, this event is not being planned for the public to come and celebrate with Obama.

* McCormick Place is completely indoors and is a venue that Democrats can easily control in terms of the camera angles and stagecraft of the event…which is a big deal because losing campaigns choose small, isolated places to hold concession speeches while winning candidates are feted on election night in, well, places like Grant Park.

Read more [link to hillbuzz.org]
 Quoting: DoorBert

Even if he loses he will not concede. but use that venue to rally his army. He will also use all those taxpayers paid for phones to do the same. Do not ever forget his statement in 2008, if they bring a knife you bring a gun. Odd remark for a president in waiting to use especially one who wants to take our guns away.
Behind every myth lies a mystery, and every legend holds an echo of the truth ……
Que Sera Sera

"For not by numbers of men nor by measure of body but by valor of soul is war decided"

Bilisarius

" At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe. We are in a new phase of a very old war."

Gates of Vienna.

"May we smite our enemies to the darkest chamber of hell, for we wish only to live in peace, and they desire only to put their boot upon our neck."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
10/18/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Poor poor americans....

Really can't believe the fake shit your so-called politicians pull.

Never ever seen such a fake smile Obama had with his new retained fake teeth. And then there's that radical greedy bastard Romney.

Oh boy it must suck to only have 2 incompetent candidates to choose from...

Unfuckingbelievable how it goes about who has the best one-liners or the best believable fake smile.

No wonder the US is going down the drain with such ambitios but deadly incompetent "leaders"...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 972619

Right on brother!
The USA where the teeth in your mouth are more important than the words that come out of it.
 Quoting: Spiddy 854155

yeah, well we suckered you smucks in to bankrolling our teeth and now you'll be paid back with worthless, hyperinflated dollars.

LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1660829
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post

Just pointing out that any group of armed citizens with the temerity to believe that they can stop the US military are likely to learn a harsh lesson.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 854155

a good chunk of the military will side with the citizens
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1379065

Those elements of the military that refuse to obey orders you mean? I thought they were pretty rare, perhaps I was mistaken.
Obeying the chain of command is a duty not a choice.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 921637

the orders will differ. some of the brass will split and side with their family and friends

Sounds like grounds for arrest and courts martial.
Generals who commit treason tend not to be generals for long.
Sleeping Giant

User ID: 543618
United States

Report Abusive Post
this place must be full of unemployed college kids.

having been around this show for decades now, it is obvious

TPTB have picked Romney to usher in their next level of control.

you folks are naive and stupid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25819145

What have you done to change things?
Wake up, oh sleeper, and rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you
Daersoulkeeper

User ID: 1159767
United States
Report Abusive Post
Behind The Veil:

Giant douche up 6 in latest Gallup! Turd Sandwhich has chosen McCormick park for concession speech

*crowd argues how giant douche is way better than turd sandwhich*

Last Edited by Daersoulkeeper on 10/18/2012 01:16 PM
the real reason most people on this planet are the most ignorant gullible people that have ever lived is a little thing called the

TELL-LIE-VISION

television

when you watch it, you put the I(you) in television and you get tel(i)evision

tell lie vision
Daersoulkeeper

User ID: 1159767
United States
10/18/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Sleeping Giant

not voting for one SLEEPING GIANT,,, what an appropriate name...

imagine if no one voted (yes it would never happen, like world peace) but it sure would send a WE DONT BUY INTO YOUR ILLUSION message.

so for one...THATS WHAT HE DID

here in opposite world, the sheep will say "well atleast i voted, see im doing something" well thats a typical SHEEP SLEEPING GIANT response

really you did the OPPOSITE of doing something, you played into their game of FAKE
the real reason most people on this planet are the most ignorant gullible people that have ever lived is a little thing called the

TELL-LIE-VISION

television

when you watch it, you put the I(you) in television and you get tel(i)evision

tell lie vision
spoof

User ID: 4846968
United States
Report Abusive Post

Those elements of the military that refuse to obey orders you mean? I thought they were pretty rare, perhaps I was mistaken.

the orders will differ. some of the brass will split and side with their family and friends

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1660829

The points you are talking sounds like civil war to me. In that case, the winner will decide who is guilty of treason.
snarkModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 6788036
United States

Report Abusive Post
Perhaps this is timely for Obama if he's gonna put up a fight about leaving...
Thread: Homeland Security Graduates First Class Of Obama's Youth Army
T For Texas, T For Tennessee!

The virtue of courage is a prerequisite for the practice of all other virtues, because otherwise one is virtuous only when virtue has no cost. There are times when something needs to be done, and yet we know that if we step up and do this needful thing, we will pay a heavy personal price. -C.S. Lewis
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 972619
Netherlands
10/18/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Poor poor americans....

Really can't believe the fake shit your so-called politicians pull.

Never ever seen such a fake smile Obama had with his new retained fake teeth. And then there's that radical greedy bastard Romney.

Oh boy it must suck to only have 2 incompetent candidates to choose from...

Unfuckingbelievable how it goes about who has the best one-liners or the best believable fake smile.

No wonder the US is going down the drain with such ambitios but deadly incompetent "leaders"...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 972619

Right on brother!
The USA where the teeth in your mouth are more important than the words that come out of it.
 Quoting: Spiddy 854155

yeah, well we suckered you smucks in to bankrolling our teeth and now you'll be paid back with worthless, hyperinflated dollars.

LOL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23011194

Happily our gov hardly invested in your debt-culture. We're not depending on the dollar, so good luck with that.

Then again, our incompetent "leaders" rather pay the Greeks for their corrupt fraudulent lazy culture....

In the end, we're all on the same boat I guess, led by blind ambitious incompetent idiots....

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25819145
France
10/18/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

nothing, same as you

good luck
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5453499
United States
10/18/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I smell Riot's a brewing.
 Quoting: Shazball

I'm a big Romney fan, and bigger fan of the American people, and all this "riot" talk is pissing me off.

There may be a few minorities who throw their temper tantrums, but most, if not all, will not play in that sandbox.

I have faith in that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 893880

I'm just taking them for their word. It's all over youtube and twitter. Just imagine how the one's who can't use the internet feel about the situation. I think security is more of an issue here than concession speech.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24589634
United States
10/18/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
What bothers me the most is why anyone believes in this political system.

If anyone wants hope of a better life enrich your own mind and turn off all this negative BS of leaders who never will care about you.

It is all a illusion of long time PsyOps. If you play there game you will always loose.

George Carlin always said it best about the "american Dream"

[link to www.youtube.com]
Sleeping Giant

United States
10/18/2012 01:24 PM

Report Abusive Post

not voting for one SLEEPING GIANT,,, what an appropriate name...

imagine if no one voted (yes it would never happen, like world peace) but it sure would send a WE DONT BUY INTO YOUR ILLUSION message.

so for one...THATS WHAT HE DID

here in opposite world, the sheep will say "well atleast i voted, see im doing something" well thats a typical SHEEP SLEEPING GIANT response

really you did the OPPOSITE of doing something, you played into their game of FAKE
 Quoting: Daersoulkeeper

Yeah, that could change things....But, that is an idealistic approach which would never happen. The people are too apathetic to even research the issues, let alone realize wtf is going on. It's just not going to happen.

You and 2,000 people simply not voting is not going to change a damn thing. In fact, it would show that they won and more people don't give a crap about what is being done to them. It would be seen as a victory to tptb.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25833669
United States
10/18/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Billionaires for Romney: This Is What Plutocracy Looks Like
[link to truth-out.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25630825
United States
10/18/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you gun twats realize what Romney banned in Mass? Assault rifles. Educate yourselves, you are stupid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11169418

Apparently, I am a gun twat, and a punctuation tard.

Sleeping Giant, all I can say it that you are an honorable man. I could not have kept that bet. Did Heisenberg do this to you?

chuckle
 Quoting: Frangas non Flectes

haha, yes he did.....Then he changed his avatar to the pic of Posey hitting the grand slam in game 5.

Today makes a week, so I can change it now, thanks for reminding me!!!

chuckle

Glad I could remind you, I like the new one much better.

Who Dey!!!
Vaellene

User ID: 6138808
United States
10/18/2012 01:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
7 points now
Sleeping Giant

United States
10/18/2012 01:28 PM

Report Abusive Post

Apparently, I am a gun twat, and a punctuation tard.

Sleeping Giant, all I can say it that you are an honorable man. I could not have kept that bet. Did Heisenberg do this to you?

chuckle

haha, yes he did.....Then he changed his avatar to the pic of Posey hitting the grand slam in game 5.

Today makes a week, so I can change it now, thanks for reminding me!!!

chuckle

Glad I could remind you, I like the new one much better.

cheers

WHO DEY!!
Sleeping Giant

United States
10/18/2012 01:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
Obama got caught!

Quoting: jesusV2

That's messed up...ass

Last Edited by Sleeping Giant on 10/18/2012 01:29 PM
CygnusXI

User ID: 21955391
United States
10/18/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
The title is so retarded that I can't even waste my time reading this thread. Making plans for a concession speech, and then the rest here eating it up in a living the fantasy, pretending it's absolute fact kind of way. Kids. No logic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24068751

Its obvious you didnt read the thread, as you stated.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21963969
United States
10/18/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
5*****'s.

I think Obama is trying to lose.(I support Romney) I kinda look at it like this, who would want to be president with the high likely hood of WWIII. He obviously has a step up in intel. I would want absolutely zero part of being president during WWIII...
 Quoting: MARsSPEED

Obama knows we'll be fighting Israel's battles despite his unwillngness to do so.

Romney is willing to do this. He'll be crowned king while he sits on his temple throne.

You all have no idea what you are supporting.

Or do you?

There are a lot of people on this site posing as conservative Christians. They are not christian. They are not conservative. And they do not have America's best interest in mind.

They support the System.

So next time you decide to get in on the next romney/ryan circle jerk, you might want to think twice about what you are doing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21325109
United States
10/18/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

In the United States they take an oath to support and defend the constitution. They only vow to follow lawful orders from the President "according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice" This isn't Nazi Germany where the military only follows the President/Dictator regardless of what they're ordered to do.
JimBomB

User ID: 4578846
United States
10/18/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
:LOLF:
:bs15:
For those that DON'T approve of my use of memes --- FO!

YOU ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be (secure)]
[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23182389
United States
10/18/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Blacks are getting paranoid now...

[link to twitchy.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1446169
United States
10/18/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Blacks are getting paranoid now...

[link to twitchy.com]
 Quoting: AlcoholicRunner

:lulz: that's funny stuff!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1379065
United States
10/18/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Whatever, in a civil war anyarrest orders would be meaningless. Did not the British Army issue orders for the arrest of General Washington?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8620349
United States
10/18/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps this is timely for Obama if he's gonna put up a fight about leaving...
Thread: Homeland Security Graduates First Class Of Obama's Youth Army
 Quoting: snark

or maybe his lack of an apology for the Bin Laden movie which will play 2 days before the election on NATGEO and free stream on Netflix the day before the election??

Thread: Obama inviting terrorist attacks right before the election??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25836875
United States
10/18/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just another typical right-wing circle jerk post where the people post their fantasies as if reality.
The Architect <NLI>
User ID: 1572199
United States
10/18/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Opening Doors for all to see?"

Are you people that gullible? Have you not figured out who this person is by now?

Keep your friends close...Your enemies closer....

"X"
Sleeping Giant

United States
10/18/2012 02:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
"Opening Doors for all to see?"

Are you people that gullible? Have you not figured out who this person is by now?

Keep your friends close...Your enemies closer....

"X"
 Quoting: The Architect <NLI> 1572199

huh

GLP