Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,383 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 587,867
Pageviews Today: 988,211Threads Today: 332Posts Today: 6,073
11:28 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING: Romney up 6 in Latest Gallup! Obama has chosen McCormick Park for Concession Speech

Sleeping Giant

User ID: 543618
United States
10/18/2012 04:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BREAKING: Romney up 6 in Latest Gallup! Obama has chosen McCormick Park for Concession Speech

Now it's time for more desperation to set in. the qurestion is what they are going to do.
 Quoting: truthwillsetyoufreeagain

October Surprise
 Quoting: DoorBert

What do you think it involves, DB? Libya, Syria, all of the above?
 Quoting: Sleeping Giant

Something that would be relatively easy to achieve with minimal risk of failure yet achieve a big bang.

Libya would fit the bill better than Syria.

What do you think SG?

I'm thinking a war of some sort. It's close enough right now that it will sway enough people back to him. People don't want to change presidents in wartime. But, it would have to be a big war, and most likely a FF in the states would occur to start the war. If that's the case, it will happen very soon.

I've thought for awhile that the only way he wins is war or fraud. Or, quite possibly both. I thought your thread on the fake kidnapping was very plausible and interesting.
Wake up, oh sleeper, and rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you
Sleeping Giant

User ID: 543618
United States
10/18/2012 04:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING: Romney up 6 in Latest Gallup! Obama has chosen McCormick Park for Concession Speech
5*****'s.

I think Obama is trying to lose.(I support Romney) I kinda look at it like this, who would want to be president with the high likely hood of WWIII. He obviously has a step up in intel. I would want absolutely zero part of being president during WWIII...
 Quoting: MARsSPEED

Yea no shit, when guns are selling at record breaking pace, and you announce you want to ban assault rifles...obviously he wants to be ousted.
 Quoting: Mrbillybadass

Just got back from the local Cabelx'x (N. TX) and there were 2 dozen employees working the gun counter with at least 100 customers looking and shopping the guns/ammo. They said customers were "stocking up" during their big 2nd Amendment Sale before elections. I would not be caught dead in an Oblabla shirt in the place but red fishnet stockings seemed to be OK.
 Quoting: TechRaider

Funny you mention that. Gander Mountain has completely redone their whole back wall of the store. The gun selection has grown much, much larger.
Wake up, oh sleeper, and rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you
Real list

User ID: 25819736
United States
10/18/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
As long as Obama holds Ohio he wins.

Romney may win the popular vote and loose the election.

The who is going to riot?

You people are silly.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7061022

We will most likely have riots like in Greece if Obama is reelected.

His people just stated he will veto any proposal to save us from the 'fiscal cliff' tax increase scenario unless it includes tax INCREASES for the 'high income' earners.

Studies suggest if taxes are raised on the high income (many are small business) that 700,000 will lose their jobs.

If that all happens, there will be riots.
Real list

User ID: 25819736
United States
10/18/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

October Surprise

What do you think it involves, DB? Libya, Syria, all of the above?

Something that would be relatively easy to achieve with minimal risk of failure yet achieve a big bang.

Libya would fit the bill better than Syria.

What do you think SG?

I'm thinking a war of some sort. It's close enough right now that it will sway enough people back to him. People don't want to change presidents in wartime. But, it would have to be a big war, and most likely a FF in the states would occur to start the war. If that's the case, it will happen very soon.

I've thought for awhile that the only way he wins is war or fraud. Or, quite possibly both. I thought your thread on the fake kidnapping was very plausible and interesting.

There is a thread suggesting that Romney somehow made to video that started supposedly started the mess around the world to discredit Obama's foriegn policy.

I think it is more likely Obama stirred up all this crap as a diversion and as you say, election during a war. If that's true, the teror attack in Benghazi was probably not part of the plan and now it's all backfiring.

Idle typing and speculation.

Last Edited by Real list on 10/18/2012 04:50 PM

GLP