Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,132 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,192,605
Pageviews Today: 1,991,463Threads Today: 820Posts Today: 14,242
07:11 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What if these recent sightings are not meteors.

capperho
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 17587227
United States
10/18/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
What if these recent sightings are not meteors.
Maybe they are satelites crashing down.An observer in ca. said it looked more like space debri.How many spy sats. do we have up there? some countries are tired of it.
[link to www.taipeitimes.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2362947
United States
10/18/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What if these recent sightings are not meteors.
Well, this says it all... Looks like all the obammy supporters are on the same side as China. In a way, I suppose it makes sense since obummer is hopey-changing this country into one that resembles China...

“China’s delay in conducting the test until after the Nov. 6 election is a sign Beijing wants to help Obama’s re-election campaign — it means they’d rather have him re-elected,” a US official familiar with the intelligence reports was quoted as saying.

(from the link posted by OP)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24871474
United States
10/18/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lucifer and his fallen angels were just defeated by Michael the Archangel. (war in heaven)Now he is on the earth to take as many and he knows his time is short. That is what the large meteor looks like to me.
Jesus comes down from heaven and kills the antichrist with his brightness at the end. Then Jesus rules earth for a thousand years. Soon...
TSWB21

User ID: 1267719
United States
10/18/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe they are satelites crashing down.An observer in ca. said it looked more like space debri.How many spy sats. do we have up there? some countries are tired of it.
[link to www.taipeitimes.com]
 Quoting: capperho

If anything it is because aliens are taking them out one by one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1186506
10/18/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lucifer and his fallen angels were just defeated by Michael the Archangel. (war in heaven)Now he is on the earth to take as many and he knows his time is short. That is what the large meteor looks like to me.
Jesus comes down from heaven and kills the antichrist with his brightness at the end. Then Jesus rules earth for a thousand years. Soon...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24871474

Was thinking just the same thing! norespect
natasha77

User ID: 25830549
United States
10/18/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24871474

Was thinking just the same thing! norespect
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1186506

:hmmmm222:
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
Mellon Collie

User ID: 10359402
United States
10/18/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am in CA and last night a friend told me that last night on their way to work they were frightened by something that "Fell from the sky". She described it as a huge green orb with smoke trail behind it but as it descended it didn't break apart, and when it hit, it simply sat on the mountain.. so who knows.
So yes I have my suspicions..
Standing in the struggle till I'm 6 feet under the sand, and the Earth recycles my flesh and lets my soul expand like the birds first flight from the nest

GLP