The Mayans: See Who THEY Say Will Return in 2012

M.E.  (OP)

User ID: 5339855
United States
10/19/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Mayans: See Who THEY Say Will Return in 2012

Life does most certainly go on. The problem with us is we view everything externally and I believe they were on DMT. So there perspective was internal. This appears to be where we are not looking.

You are right as well. From my understanding it is time of great global change. We are seeing this; but, it is also about a return to something or somebodies.

Time is short and I think we will see. If nothing happens it does not mean nothing happened.
 Quoting: M.E.

I must admit, I'm rather excited. Strange times we live in.

The people of this planet want peace. The evil does not.

Who will win?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14948243

I think the most powerful energy in the Universe is Love. I am curiously excited as well. IMO, I believe if there is a change it will be to all of humanity. The last time mankind did something of evolutionary splendor was probably walk on two legs. What is next?

Hopefully the end of war,Cancer,Hunger,Hate,Greed
a car in every garage and a Pizza in every oven,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1568805

You should run for President of the USA.
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
(_=-) .===O- ~~Z~A~P~~ -O-
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
M.E.  (OP)

United States
10/21/2012 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just ran across "si-ba sag gig-ga" the saviour of the black headed people in Sumeria.

There seems to be information they too had a savior of their people...the black headed people.

Does anyone know of any credited sources of the Mayans referring to the return of the Black Head people?
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
Libra II
User ID: 1001450
Denmark
10/21/2012 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think their stone was like all broken and all fucked up. Forget it all with a brain.
Libra II
Denmark
10/21/2012 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just ran across "si-ba sag gig-ga" the saviour of the black headed people in Sumeria.

There seems to be information they too had a savior of their people...the black headed people.

Does anyone know of any credited sources of the Mayans referring to the return of the Black Head people?

Ok, so the saviour is white and has lots of blackheads. Sounds really bleedin disgusting if you ask me.
M.E.  (OP)

United States
10/21/2012 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ok, so the saviour is white and has lots of blackheads. Sounds really bleedin disgusting if you ask me.
 Quoting: Libra II 1001450

I should have stated only people respond with real contributions to this thread. I am a serious researcher following facts.

I am not interested in petty exchanges. It should not matter what color a civilization is in the ancient times. If they were white, black, yellow, or red, is inconsequential it is the information which is valuable.

If you truly have nothing of value to add to this thread why are you here?
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 337170
United States
10/21/2012 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
hmmm, that would be olmec.
M.E.  (OP)

United States
10/21/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
hmmm, that would be olmec.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 337170

So the Olmec's also said the return of the Black Head people? This is a serious connection to the Mayans because they are the parent civilization of them.

My research has revealed a connection in culture from the Sumerians to Egyptians to Olmecs to Mayans. I have never read Olmec prophecy and I will jump on this.

Thanks for the tip and the lead. This is the real value of GLP when people contribute and work together. I find more value here than I do on Facebook.

Cheers
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
Libra II
Denmark
10/21/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think their stone was like all broken and all fucked up. Forget it all with a brain.

Bumpy-BUMP!
DaddysGirl

User ID: 25203105
United States
10/21/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I haven't read any of the replies but I do know that MANY Christians believe that Obama is the anti-christ. If that is true, then after he wins this election, satan will enter him and give him the 'God-like' powers you are describing. He doesn't have them on his own. According to the Bible, in this second term, he will change for the worst and he won't be the 'nice' guy he's been for the last four years. He will cause everyone to receive a mark (which I've heard is already in the Obamacare papers and on a certain page but I don't know what it is right now - I'm thinking 1028 or somewhere close to that). He will also use the Fema camps to kill those who oppose him and those who won't support him.
I don't know if that's true, but the media sure has been adamant on making him look like a 'messiah'. The pictures online are mind boggling.

I didn't know this stuff about the Mayans but it sure does fit all this other stuff that people are saying. If it's all true, I sure don't want to be here after the election. I want to move ANYWHERE but the United States....maybe another planet?? Lol!hf
M.E.  (OP)

United States
10/21/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I haven't read any of the replies but I do know that MANY Christians believe that Obama is the anti-christ. If that is true, then after he wins this election, satan will enter him and give him the 'God-like' powers you are describing. He doesn't have them on his own. According to the Bible, in this second term, he will change for the worst and he won't be the 'nice' guy he's been for the last four years. He will cause everyone to receive a mark (which I've heard is already in the Obamacare papers and on a certain page but I don't know what it is right now - I'm thinking 1028 or somewhere close to that). He will also use the Fema camps to kill those who oppose him and those who won't support him.
I don't know if that's true, but the media sure has been adamant on making him look like a 'messiah'. The pictures online are mind boggling.

I didn't know this stuff about the Mayans but it sure does fit all this other stuff that people are saying. If it's all true, I sure don't want to be here after the election. I want to move ANYWHERE but the United States....maybe another planet?? Lol!hf
 Quoting: DaddysGirl

Yes, you are correct. I have researched much about Obama. Is he the Antichrist? I do not know. I am on the fence about it. I certainly have my doubts after watching the first debate. If he looses the election the Obama Antichrist theory is obviously moot.

I have read the clauses in the Health Care plan and they have changed since the first one and everyone WILL NOT be required to get a chip. It concerns people with existing medical devices like pace-makers at what not. I pursued it and it turned out to be a dud.

I am curious what the FEMA camps are all about; but, I heard the same prophecy about REX 84 and it never came to pass.

The media did turn him into a messiah but a lot of good it did with unemployment so high. IMO, if a global change comes it will come from the Sun and we will all be changed and then "they" will be scared of us!

Do not forget "they" built all of these underground bases where "they" can live for 10 years. What are they expecting is the question, because it is obviously something.
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1369638
Puerto Rico
10/21/2012 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for interest
M.E.  (OP)

United States
10/21/2012 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I found an earlier GLP thread:

Thread: Movie on 2012, Hopi, Mayan, Olmec and Christian prophecy

"By the way, the Olmec predicted that this cycle of mankind, the 4th in mankinds current material manifestation but the 5th overall, will end in earthquakes."

The book of Revelation predicts there will be a total of four global earthquakes. (Revelation 8:5; 11:13; 11:19; 16:18)

Clearly not a coincidence! IMO, earthquakes and fire go hand in hand.
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
Libra II
Denmark
10/21/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
The stone is unreadable, so why continue?
M.E.  (OP)

United States
10/21/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The stone is unreadable, so why continue?

You do realize the "stone" you are referencing is not the only authenticated information regarding the Sumerians or the prophecy? Once you reconcile this you can move on. There is an obvious reoccurring common theme throughout diverse ancient civilizations. Additionally, you realize IF the Sumerians are the "Black-Head" people and the Egyptians who Herodotus said were Black people there is a connection? It really does not matter what color the Sumerians or Egyptians were because science has proven we all come from ONE mother cell. The point of this research for those who are interested is to understand the past in order to decode ancient prophecy. Is this good enough for you?
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26039088
Japan
10/21/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any changes that are to come are most certainly concerned with the earth's geography-pole reversals and meteor strikes,earthquakes and tsunamis happen in the extreme very rarely but they do happen.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25900057
United Kingdom
10/21/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump like the seahorse
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14443159
United States
10/21/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guess you guys missed the memo. Mayan's never had a leep year. Leap year adds a day to the calender every 4 years on Feb 29th.

With no leap years, Dec 21 2012 happened aprox 6 months ago, according to their calender.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22573986

The Mayan Long count calender has no relation to the Gregorian system or it's leap years. I really wish people would stop saying this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1502042

Don't waste your time, you can't afford to correct each and every clueless idiots
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22459462
Portugal
10/21/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Doomcookie

Nice vid. Watched it all and so should all of you.

It basically is a Mayan shout to the world, saying they still exist, that they are being exploited by the governments, their name is being used for turism, but they gain nothing from it, on the contrary, their territory is being destroyed so as their sustainable way of living. All of this to extract resources from their lands.

As far as the doom stuff, as everyone should know by know, they do say that changes will occur, and that time is now. Changes in the sea, in the crops, etc.. but no end of the world stuff.

It seems they are interpreting this as a change in collective conscious, that will help them fight the menaces of the modern world, and all the pressures that exist in their territory.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26016124
United States
10/21/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
THE MAYANS SAID BOLON YOKTE WILL 100% RETURN ON DECEMBER 21, 2012. BOLON YOKTE IS THE GOD OF WAR/CREATION. GIVE IT A MONTH TOPS. THIS FOURTH WORLD WILL END IN DESTRUCTION OF MANKIND LIKE THE PREVIOUS WORLDS DID.......ITS A CYCLE. THATS ALL.
 Quoting: MayanGod

well hell, if we're all gonna die
might as well have fun for the last
2 months of our lives
M.E.  (OP)

United States
10/21/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Doomcookie

Nice vid. Watched it all and so should all of you.

It basically is a Mayan shout to the world, saying they still exist, that they are being exploited by the governments, their name is being used for turism, but they gain nothing from it, on the contrary, their territory is being destroyed so as their sustainable way of living. All of this to extract resources from their lands.

As far as the doom stuff, as everyone should know by know, they do say that changes will occur, and that time is now. Changes in the sea, in the crops, etc.. but no end of the world stuff.

It seems they are interpreting this as a change in collective conscious, that will help them fight the menaces of the modern world, and all the pressures that exist in their territory.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22459462

Yes, I have seen this before. It has been out for some time. Of course the poor in all countries are being exploited, this is no revelation. This same thing is happening in Africa.

Most people who have actually researched the Mayans would know 2012 is not about doom. This was creation of the media. I found what they left out of the documentary was a comprehensive view of the prophecy.

The common theme is this regarding 2012:

1. Major social change
2. Major Earth changes
3. Transformation of human consciousness
4. The return of a supreme being or beings

Why they left out a comprehensive view is beyond me.
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 25547107
United States
10/21/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
historytards,their history was metaphors ,the historians gave everyone what the surface was thought to show and didn't reveal the metaphors set up in it all...anyone wanna tell me where all those millions of people are buried that supposedly lived and died in their so-called time frames? the props dont show the evidence,the people would be the evidence if civilizations existed...where did all the bodies go? the evidence around the world at so-called ancient civilizations show props and a few human remains were staged and histories were written for the props and remains because they are no mass burial sites for the general populations...the lies are way bigger than ya think...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 10/21/2012 08:40 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
M.E.  (OP)

United States
10/21/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
historytards,their history was metaphors ,the historians gave everyone what the surface was thought to show and didn't reveal the metaphors set up in it all...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

Please explain this in succinct terms. I have no idea what you mean about "historytard" and metaphors. Thanks.
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
10/21/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
historytards,their history was metaphors ,the historians gave everyone what the surface was thought to show and didn't reveal the metaphors set up in it all...

Please explain this in succinct terms. I have no idea what you mean about "historytard" and metaphors. Thanks.
see about critical thinking revision,lol..my 777 thread has all the mysteries explained in in...history has been set up with props and remains..
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
10/21/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
historytards,their history was metaphors ,the historians gave everyone what the surface was thought to show and didn't reveal the metaphors set up in it all...anyone wanna tell me where all those millions of people are buried that supposedly lived and died in their so-called time frames? the props dont show the evidence,the people would be the evidence if civilizations existed...where did all the bodies go? the evidence around the world at so-called ancient civilizations show props and a few human remains were staged and histories were written for the props and remains because they are no mass burial sites for the general populations...the lies are way bigger than ya think...
here i bring it down to earth,lol
M.E.  (OP)

United States
10/21/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

see about critical thinking revision,lol..my 777 thread has all the mysteries explained in in...history has been set up with props and remains..

Ok. I definitely will! I have to make a run to the store and I will be back. Do I just search for "777" and I will find it? I look forward to reading it upon my return. Thanks for clarifying.
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
10/21/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ok. I definitely will! I have to make a run to the store and I will be back. Do I just search for "777" and I will find it? I look forward to reading it upon my return. Thanks for clarifying.
thread> 777 is the number of god because i am god...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2990625
United States
10/21/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
December 21st, 2012 is not the end of the world as we imagine. It is the beginning of the end and the last day to make radical changes in humanity. Since those changes have not occurred, we will see a fast decay of our world. Expect an even more miserable world in the next few years. The weather will be the first one to take place. We will have more earthquakes, riots, starvation and disease. So the end won't be this year. It will end as the Mayans predicted, by fire and water. Volcanic eruptions will trigger earthquakes and global warming will trigger floods and destruction.
ll
User ID: 24392356
Lithuania
10/21/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
the choice is clear, that is between fear and love.

All else is Gods business.
M.E.  (OP)

United States
10/21/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
the choice is clear, that is between fear and love.

All else is Gods business.
 Quoting: ll 24392356

I agree.
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP