User ID: 5339855
United States
10/21/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Mayans: See Who THEY Say Will Return in 2012
something is coming that's foresure.
 Quoting: troll777

I think people feel that in their bones. Everybody "feels" something grandiose is coming. Can't be a coincidence, can it?
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
(_=-) .===O- ~~Z~A~P~~ -O-
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22459462
Portugal
10/21/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

yes it is. Its called 2013
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 25547107
United States
10/21/2012 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

yes it is. Its called 2013
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22459462
cruise..that's just one calender date though, many cultures have different years for 2013..
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
10/21/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think people feel that in their bones. Everybody "feels" something grandiose is coming. Can't be a coincidence, can it?
 Quoting: M.E.
...it already came,all the mysteries are in my 777 thread...i am Quetzalcoatl aka "catch the coda" metaphorically and i gave all the secrets to everyone in my thread...no joke..
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
M.E.  (OP)

United States
10/21/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

...it already came,all the mysteries are in my 777 thread...i am Quetzalcoatl aka "catch the coda" metaphorically and i gave all the secrets to everyone in my thread...no joke..
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

I just read your thread and found elements of it fascinating. I will definitely work on the applications of it into my diet. I agree with you about detoxifying the body. We are poisoned by just about everything we put into our bodies and I believe this is by design.

I do believe your post here regarding the Olmec/Mayan prophecy is not relevant. Here are my reasons why the dietary changes you speak of our clearly for the body/temple of man. While the prophecy concerns Earth/Social changes and the return of beings. Finally it states a change in human consciousness.

I believe the Sun will be the catalyst in this change. I believe people like you will have the capacity to transition with ease. While others will experience great pain or death based on the atrophy/calcification of the pineal gland and the toxicity of the body.

For you to clearly state the prophecy is metaphorical is true in a sense; but, to leave out the physical nature is an oversight. There is duality in everything. We will experience more great earthquakes because they are in fact on the rise.
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21416459
United States
10/21/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
ya the mayans were so smart they couldn't even predict their own demise! duhhhhhh friggn mexicans
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19023838
United States
10/21/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
^What are you talking about? They are still around.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
10/21/2012 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

I just read your thread and found elements of it fascinating. I will definitely work on the applications of it into my diet. I agree with you about detoxifying the body. We are poisoned by just about everything we put into our bodies and I believe this is by design.

I do believe your post here regarding the Olmec/Mayan prophecy is not relevant. Here are my reasons why the dietary changes you speak of our clearly for the body/temple of man. While the prophecy concerns Earth/Social changes and the return of beings. Finally it states a change in human consciousness.

I believe the Sun will be the catalyst in this change. I believe people like you will have the capacity to transition with ease. While others will experience great pain or death based on the atrophy/calcification of the pineal gland and the toxicity of the body.

For you to clearly state the prophecy is metaphorical is true in a sense; but, to leave out the physical nature is an oversight. There is duality in everything. We will experience more great earthquakes because they are in fact on the rise.
all mysteries are based on the potassium iodide crystal molecule and what the salt does for the brain and body...take the manna in the step pyramid doses and you will wake up..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 10/21/2012 11:09 PM
Lindalee

User ID: 3177816
United States
10/21/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I haven't read any of the replies but I do know that MANY Christians believe that Obama is the anti-christ. If that is true, then after he wins this election, satan will enter him and give him the 'God-like' powers you are describing. He doesn't have them on his own. According to the Bible, in this second term, he will change for the worst and he won't be the 'nice' guy he's been for the last four years. He will cause everyone to receive a mark (which I've heard is already in the Obamacare papers and on a certain page but I don't know what it is right now - I'm thinking 1028 or somewhere close to that). He will also use the Fema camps to kill those who oppose him and those who won't support him.
I don't know if that's true, but the media sure has been adamant on making him look like a 'messiah'. The pictures online are mind boggling.

I didn't know this stuff about the Mayans but it sure does fit all this other stuff that people are saying. If it's all true, I sure don't want to be here after the election. I want to move ANYWHERE but the United States....maybe another planet?? Lol!hf
 Quoting: DaddysGirl

Yes, you are correct. I have researched much about Obama. Is he the Antichrist? I do not know. I am on the fence about it. I certainly have my doubts after watching the first debate. If he looses the election the Obama Antichrist theory is obviously moot.

I have read the clauses in the Health Care plan and they have changed since the first one and everyone WILL NOT be required to get a chip. It concerns people with existing medical devices like pace-makers at what not. I pursued it and it turned out to be a dud.

I am curious what the FEMA camps are all about; but, I heard the same prophecy about REX 84 and it never came to pass.

The media did turn him into a messiah but a lot of good it did with unemployment so high. IMO, if a global change comes it will come from the Sun and we will all be changed and then "they" will be scared of us!

Do not forget "they" built all of these underground bases where "they" can live for 10 years. What are they expecting is the question, because it is obviously something.

But what if Romney is the Antichrist? He is a Mormon,not a Christian, and have you ever read the history of Joseph Smith ? Something to think about....

As a side note, remember a couple of years ago when Obama was touring a pyramid in Egypt and there was a likeness on the wall that looked so much like him ? Maybe there's a similar likeness in the Mayan pyramids ?

Anyway, interesting thread , Op, and soon we might know ?

abduct
Circling the Sun @ 63,000 MPH
<3
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23579473
United States
10/21/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

I found this in regards to the Shining Ones-

There are many ancient prophecies that foretell a great cosmic alignment and the end of days.. The prophecies also make one final prediction.. The return of the Shining Ones..

Scientists and our Government have been covering up one of the greatest mysteries to Man for years.. For years they watched the skies, a planet which they called Nibiru..

What they didn't realise, is that Nibiru is infact a dark star, about half the size of our Sun.. It has a number of large planets and moons orbiting around it, one of which The Shining Ones call home, Planet X..

It's kind of like a mini solar system.. These objects are heading towards us, as they have done in the distant past.. These objects will become visible to every human on Earth within the next couple of years..

In the year 2012, these objects will be closer to us than our own Sun, and will dominate the daytime and nighttime sky.. Within the next few years, nobody will be able to hide the fact these objects are heading towards us, because they will be seen by everyone and will grow larger as they approach us.. Global panic is unavoidable and this event is unavoidable..

With the great cosmic alignment

Who will save us? They are coming!

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: ET*Dude

I just watched the YouTube video and it was entertaining. It would be a great movie. If I remember correctly this was a translation from Sitchin? What is significant is, it adds to the reoccurring theme of a return of beings. Why does the US and world governments have so many underground bases? Is it for safety or hiding? Also, the average citizen does not have a ticket to these bases. There has been great preparations made. Almost every ancient culture I have encountered has a return of some type of beings.

Yes, the same type - serpent.
Every one of these religions stem from the tower and city on the plains of Shinar, later named Babel when Our Creator stopped them building their tower using "bricks" and "tar" - our sins and bloodshed. It's no coincidence that as we descend into heathenism and paganism and it's resulting immorality, that the same would believe in the very thing killing them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25886833

Do you really think we WILL see serpent beings? Or are all of the ancient representations of reptile beings metaphorical? Do you know how strong reptiles are? They would rip our heads off and drink us like a juice box. I would rather deal with corrupt men than superior reptile men/women. Perhaps, our whole perception is a misunderstanding? After researching these subjects for 20+ years I will feel like this was a massive waste of time. If nothing happens I will start a viscous cocaine habit, make sex tapes and go to Las Vegas twice a month! Just kidding.

The 'serpent' could also be reference to the kundalini energy that spirals up the spine (like a snake/serpent). Could signify a mass spiritual awakening that will occur due to the new energies hitting the Earth from the alignment. Day of Purification? The Shift. The Great Cycle. Etc.
M.E.  (OP)

United States
10/22/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I haven't read any of the replies but I do know that MANY Christians believe that Obama is the anti-christ. If that is true, then after he wins this election, satan will enter him and give him the 'God-like' powers you are describing. He doesn't have them on his own. According to the Bible, in this second term, he will change for the worst and he won't be the 'nice' guy he's been for the last four years. He will cause everyone to receive a mark (which I've heard is already in the Obamacare papers and on a certain page but I don't know what it is right now - I'm thinking 1028 or somewhere close to that). He will also use the Fema camps to kill those who oppose him and those who won't support him.
I don't know if that's true, but the media sure has been adamant on making him look like a 'messiah'. The pictures online are mind boggling.

I didn't know this stuff about the Mayans but it sure does fit all this other stuff that people are saying. If it's all true, I sure don't want to be here after the election. I want to move ANYWHERE but the United States....maybe another planet?? Lol!hf
 Quoting: DaddysGirl

Yes, you are correct. I have researched much about Obama. Is he the Antichrist? I do not know. I am on the fence about it. I certainly have my doubts after watching the first debate. If he looses the election the Obama Antichrist theory is obviously moot.

I have read the clauses in the Health Care plan and they have changed since the first one and everyone WILL NOT be required to get a chip. It concerns people with existing medical devices like pace-makers at what not. I pursued it and it turned out to be a dud.

I am curious what the FEMA camps are all about; but, I heard the same prophecy about REX 84 and it never came to pass.

The media did turn him into a messiah but a lot of good it did with unemployment so high. IMO, if a global change comes it will come from the Sun and we will all be changed and then "they" will be scared of us!

Do not forget "they" built all of these underground bases where "they" can live for 10 years. What are they expecting is the question, because it is obviously something.

But what if Romney is the Antichrist? He is a Mormon,not a Christian, and have you ever read the history of Joseph Smith ? Something to think about....

As a side note, remember a couple of years ago when Obama was touring a pyramid in Egypt and there was a likeness on the wall that looked so much like him ? Maybe there's a similar likeness in the Mayan pyramids ?

Anyway, interesting thread , Op, and soon we might know ?

abduct
 Quoting: Lindalee

I am sure every Christian researcher will jump on the bandwagon if Obama is not reelected and claim Romney is the Antichrist. Honestly, I have not done any research on Joseph Smith and I will wait until after the election. I do remember when Obama was in Egypt and he resembles the Sun God Akhenaton and soon theories sprang up he is a clone. I do not think the pyramids in South America will have his likeness. The Mayans seemed to have inherited much if not all of their sciences from the Olmecs. Thanks for checking out the thread and you are right time will tell!
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
M.E.  (OP)

United States
10/22/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

The 'serpent' could also be reference to the kundalini energy that spirals up the spine (like a snake/serpent). Could signify a mass spiritual awakening that will occur due to the new energies hitting the Earth from the alignment. Day of Purification? The Shift. The Great Cycle. Etc.

I think this falls in line more with a global change. I am more inclined to think we will ALL be affected by a Universal mechanism. Those full of fear will get the worse and of it.
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/22/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Regarding the 'antichrist'. It's my understanding that the stories of the bible were written as parable/allegory and should not be interpreted literally. I can't envision the 'antichrist' being a single person or any other type of 'being' or entity. I would think it's more likely that the conceptualization of the antichrist was used to describe something else in a symbolic manner - something, which could not be spoken of in an open/direct manner during the times in which these stories were created.
M.E.  (OP)

United States
10/22/2012 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Regarding the 'antichrist'. It's my understanding that the stories of the bible were written as parable/allegory and should not be interpreted literally. I can't envision the 'antichrist' being a single person or any other type of 'being' or entity. I would think it's more likely that the conceptualization of the antichrist was used to describe something else in a symbolic manner - something, which could not be spoken of in an open/direct manner during the times in which these stories were created.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

You could be right or maybe it is blend of parable, spiritual and physical stories as well. There is definitely an archeological footprint of Biblical stories and even graves. To say it is just parable would not be accurate. Is there a real Antichrist? I am not sure. Perhaps, it is just a mentality in opposition to Universal laws. We will see for sure. We can't be waiting forever!
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/22/2012 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
M.E., the user psyoptics posted this video in the solar thread. I just finished watching it and it's well done and quite interesting. You may enjoy it:

M.E.  (OP)

United States
10/22/2012 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
M.E., the user psyoptics posted this video in the solar thread. I just finished watching it and it's well done and quite interesting. You may enjoy it:

Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Thanks, now I have something to watch with my coffee in the morning. I look forward to it!
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
Doomcookie

User ID: 26017680
United States
10/22/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1420740
Canada
10/27/2012 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26390744
Belgium
10/27/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
never heard of a black god. kind of sounds like an oxymoron to me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23940066

Here you go again:

[link to revelationnow.net]

You might want to take a gander at the pictures of the Holy Mother and Child again. Apparently, they were believed to have been Black before the Vatican changed the images using their huge bank account and great artist of the time.

Not quite an oxymoron; but, a suppression of originality?

I like your "apparently". How "apparent" is that ?

Absolutely stupid and pure disinformation.

In some regions in France or Spain I know there have been black representations of the Virgin Mary but this is very local and has a particular significance which I don't know but it certainly doesn't mean what you are suggesting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25411316
United States
10/27/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Guess you guys missed the memo. Mayan's never had a leep year. Leap year adds a day to the calender every 4 years on Feb 29th.

With no leap years, Dec 21 2012 happened aprox 6 months ago, according to their calender.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22573986

Blah Blah Blah, go play in traffic idiot.
M.E.  (OP)

United States
10/27/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Here you go again:

You might want to take a gander at the pictures of the Holy Mother and Child again. Apparently, they were believed to have been Black before the Vatican changed the images using their huge bank account and great artist of the time.

In some regions in France or Spain I know there have been black representations of the Virgin Mary but this is very local and has a particular significance which I don't know but it certainly doesn't mean what you are suggesting.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26390744

I am merely relaying the research. I have actually lived around the world growing up as a military brat. Some of this I have seen. This is hardly disinformation. It sounds as if I hit a nerve. Not my intention. Provide information it is not true. Thanks.

Last Edited by M.E. on 10/27/2012 10:25 AM
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
LEKKER

User ID: 26202545
South Africa
10/27/2012 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump I have see 3 meteorite in less than 1 month
purly by chance....so i'm convince that something
is defnitely inbound...

Last Edited by Lekker on 10/27/2012 10:54 AM
I LOVE CATS AND SOME PEOPLE.
M.E.  (OP)

United States
10/27/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
is defnitely inbound...
 Quoting: LEKKER

Does this mean something BIGGER is on the way to you?
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
LEKKER

User ID: 26202545
South Africa
10/28/2012 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
is defnitely inbound...
 Quoting: LEKKER

Does this mean something BIGGER is on the way to you?

No what I am saying is there is something disturbing
the astriod belt....these have been see all over the
world.
I LOVE CATS AND SOME PEOPLE.
ExTraDimensionaL777

User ID: 26390984
Belgium
10/28/2012 06:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yoyyo guys, check out this thread too

Especially the video !!

LOOOOL forgot the link .. haahh sorry (:

Thread: Maya Prophecy 2012: Secrets of the Mayans (VIDEO DOCUMENTARY - ! * PIN * ! )

Last Edited by ExTraDimensionaL777 on 10/28/2012 06:33 AM
These dayz through THA REAL RAP (element of hip-hop)--------------------------------------EACH ONE TEACH ONE----------------------------------------P.OSiTiVE
-> (THERE iS NO REAL RAP ON TV or RADiOs) <- ----------------------------------------------------NO JUSTICE----------------------------------------------E​.NERGY
is the only way youths listen to--------------------------------------------------------​------------------------JUST US---------------------------------------A.CTiVATES
t​he Prophets !!! ------------------------------------"..artificial physical material posessions posses you-------------------------------------------------------​-C.ONSTANT
----------------------------------------------------------​-------------------you are your own self rescue-----------------------------------------------------​-------E.LEVATiON
PROOF -> 'CAN YOU CATCH iT???' --------------------------------------GOD BLESS YOU " [link to www.youtube.com] ----------------------------

remembah: FEAR iS THA MiND-KiLLAH [link to www.youtube.com]

separation is the ego's greatest politRick-------------------------------------------------​----------------------------------------
[link to www.youtube.com]

CONTROL YOUR OWN THOUGHT PATTERNS ! Do NOT allow to be controlled ! --------------------
-------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- SELF-DESTRUCTION IS THA POWA
LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D ----------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------​--- WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE FUNCTION IS !!!!
------------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- [link to www.youtube.com]
peace2daUNIVERSE------------------- There's NO MYSTERiES, ONLY KNOWLEDGE & iGNORANCE ----------------- SAD TO SEE MEDICINE DIVORCE MORALITY... ;/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1420740
Canada
10/28/2012 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26556087
Belgium
10/29/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
THE MAYANS SAID BOLON YOKTE WILL 100% RETURN ON DECEMBER 21, 2012. BOLON YOKTE IS THE GOD OF WAR/CREATION. GIVE IT A MONTH TOPS. THIS FOURTH WORLD WILL END IN DESTRUCTION OF MANKIND LIKE THE PREVIOUS WORLDS DID.......ITS A CYCLE. THATS ALL.
 Quoting: MayanGod

If we take this literally then there could be some catastrophic event just like the destruction of Atlantis.

But they didn't say it will result in destruction... they just said Bolon Yokte, who was there when this cycle started about 5000 years ago, will return now at the end of the cycle. Bolon Yokte, according to an article I read some time ago, seems to refer to nine feet. Those nine feet could symbolize the nine stages which go to make up their spiritual worlds (which we translate as heavens). They could also symbolize the nine avatars which according to ancient scriptures have already incarnated on earth in diverse civilization, and Bolon Yokte would then be the tenth, which ssems to make sense.
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
10/29/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here you go again:

I am merely relaying the research. I have actually lived around the world growing up as a military brat. Some of this I have seen. This is hardly disinformation. It sounds as if I hit a nerve. Not my intention. Provide information it is not true. Thanks.

Sorry I overreacted a bit.
But it is hardly me who should provide information. You claim (or suggest) they were believed to have been black, you should try to show information.
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
10/29/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guess you guys missed the memo. Mayan's never had a leep year. Leap year adds a day to the calender every 4 years on Feb 29th.

With no leap years, Dec 21 2012 happened aprox 6 months ago, according to their calender.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22573986

I think rather than adding one day every 4 years, they added 5 days at the end of a cycle of 18 or 20 years or so, don't remember. Those 5 days weren't part of their regular calendar and were sort of "empty". During those days nothing happened, they didn't do anything and the world was very gloomy while they awaited the start of the new cycle.
M.E.  (OP)

United States
10/29/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here you go again:

Sorry I overreacted a bit.
But it is hardly me who should provide information. You claim (or suggest) they were believed to have been black, you should try to show information.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26556087

No worries. I thought I did provide the information. Maybe you missed the link? Science has already come to the conclusion we all come from the cell of an African woman. Herodotus visited ancient Egypt and noted it was Negroid. From a Biblical perspective Joseph fled to Egypt to hide Jesus there. So he could blend in with the existing culture.

The Sumerian people were known as Sag-Gi-Ga meaning black head people or black people. Ancient Egypt had a pantheon of Gods which were adopted by Greece. The further you go back you find the black cultures. Does it stand to reason that Jesus could have been Black?

Based on my research it appears this could be the case. I am more intrigued about WHO could be returning. Other than this it really does not matter, because if nobody is returning we should focus on our present and future. Otherwise, somebodies will return with superior technology than us. Black, White, Puerto Rican, Haitian, etc. will not matter.

o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\