The Mayans: See Who THEY Say Will Return in 2012

M.E.  (OP)

User ID: 5339855
United States
11/05/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Mayans: See Who THEY Say Will Return in 2012
how do they know, they cant even read their own temples...its all symbolism,not a history..
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.
 Quoting: M.E.
...Confucius didn't exist either,lies rule the world...someone as famous as a Confucius would have been preserved somewhere...no remains,no proof, only written stories...look at the name Confucius> con-fusion

LMAO, ROFL...You are right. I can not prove he lived. I have to rely on history. It is still funny as hell what you said. Thanks for the late night laughter!
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
(_=-) .===O- ~~Z~A~P~~ -O-
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
M.E.  (OP)

United States
11/05/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think what we are dealing with is a return of a higher consciousness. Jesus returned to correct the law. It was out of whack. We have had enough time to practice the laws. Those who have not been confused by religion. There seems to be a connection with Orion and Pleiades. This could be a physical, spiritual or both. Meaning we can expect beings or spiritual beings. Either way we are on the precipices of a greater understanding of ourselves. Once we realize we are all brothers and sisters will be an amazing transformation for the human race.
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10422385
Canada
11/05/2012 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
THE MAYANS SAID BOLON YOKTE WILL 100% RETURN ON DECEMBER 21, 2012. BOLON YOKTE IS THE GOD OF WAR/CREATION. GIVE IT A MONTH TOPS. THIS FOURTH WORLD WILL END IN DESTRUCTION OF MANKIND LIKE THE PREVIOUS WORLDS DID.......ITS A CYCLE. THATS ALL.
 Quoting: MayanGod

Your source? Nothing will happen on December 21 2012. And if something does happen, it won't be because of the Mayan Calendar, which actually completed the cycle in 1988. The 2012 correlation is wrong, the supposed prophecies are misinterpreted at best, and invented by new age fakes at worst. It pisses me off that so much bullshit is spread and attributed to the Mayans, and when nothing happens in 2012, people will say they were wrong, when they never said any of the crap that people say they said.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/06/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
how do they know, they cant even read their own temples...its all symbolism,not a history..

...Confucius didn't exist either,lies rule the world...someone as famous as a Confucius would have been preserved somewhere...no remains,no proof, only written stories...look at the name Confucius> con-fusion

LMAO, ROFL...You are right. I can not prove he lived. I have to rely on history. It is still funny as hell what you said. Thanks for the late night laughter!
...I'm not kidding ,just because a story says something doesn't make it true without physical proof,are you a sheep whom believes everything that is told is true over and over even if there's no proof of it?...you believe Santa Claus was true when you were told over and over until you were told different...text is not prove the people ever lived...the lies are bigger than you think...there's these other stories of little girls eating bear food and falling asleep in their bed and wolves dressed like their grandmother and little pigs can build houses so wolves cant blow them down ....these are all text stories too so why aren't they true too? i guess bears could talk at one time in the past and pigs could build houses but something happened in their evolution that caused them to lose their construction abilities...as i said ,no bodies,no real histories...you dont think you can be lied too?
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
M.E.  (OP)

United States
11/06/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

...I'm not kidding ,just because a story says something doesn't make it true without physical proof,are you a sheep whom believes everything that is told is true over and over even if there's no proof of it?...you believe Santa Claus was true when you were told over and over until you were told different...text is not prove the people ever lived...the lies are bigger than you think...there's these other stories of little girls eating bear food and falling asleep in their bed and wolves dressed like their grandmother and little pigs can build houses so wolves cant blow them down ....these are all text stories too so why aren't they true too? i guess bears could talk at one time in the past and pigs could build houses but something happened in their evolution that caused them to lose their construction abilities...as i said ,no bodies,no real histories...you dont think you can be lied too?

Your response is a bit extreme. Mixing obvious children tales with a philosophical guru is out of place. There are many ancient cultures including the American Indians who passed down history by word of mouth. The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Furthermore, this thread is about the Mayan's prophecy, if you are so passionate about disproving Confucius existed then start a thread on this. Frankly, I am really not interested. ;)
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
11/06/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your response is a bit extreme. Mixing obvious children tales with a philosophical guru is out of place. There are many ancient cultures including the American Indians who passed down history by word of mouth. The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Furthermore, this thread is about the Mayan's prophecy, if you are so passionate about disproving Confucius existed then start a thread on this. Frankly, I am really not interested. ;)
...where are all those millions of dead Mayans,Incas,Aztecs,and Olmec's at? and have you tried shooting a pointed rock tipped stick into the leather hides of large animals lately without a modern compound bow that would supply enough force at any distances? those animals the Indians shot with pointed rocks must have been walking within a spits throw...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/06/2012 01:27 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1748197
Australia
11/06/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Akhenaten will win (Obama)

Romney is a putz with too much dog crap between the ears
M.E.  (OP)

United States
11/06/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

...where are all those millions of dead Mayans,Incas,Aztecs,and Olmec's at? and have you tried shooting a pointed rock tipped stick into the leather hides of large animals lately without a modern compound bow that would supply enough force at any distances? those animals the Indians shot with pointed rocks must have been walking within a spits throw...

Do you even know anything about the Mayan prophecy? Your comments are superfluous to the true nature of this thread. Again start a new thread on these topics. I am sure there are some qualified GLP researchers who will jump all over this...I am not one of them. ;)
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10393879
United States
11/06/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guess you guys missed the memo. Mayan's never had a leep year. Leap year adds a day to the calender every 4 years on Feb 29th.

With no leap years, Dec 21 2012 happened aprox 6 months ago, according to their calender.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22573986

Goddammit I missed that memo!
Top Hat

User ID: 10235814
United States
11/06/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not a Mayan believer, BUT, I will say, come Dec 22nd and beyond, what I do believe is there will be a massive amount of suicides.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
11/06/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you even know anything about the Mayan prophecy? Your comments are superfluous to the true nature of this thread. Again start a new thread on these topics. I am sure there are some qualified GLP researchers who will jump all over this...I am not one of them. ;)
...do you know anyone whom speaks ancient Mayan to translate the so called prophecy? there aint no prophecies of any religion or culture,there all symbolism's and metaphors of sciences...you can waste your time talking about them gonna happen or you can know what they really are and how they relate to your individual life of your flesh and your spirit within the flesh right now...
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
11/06/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Guess you guys missed the memo. Mayan's never had a leep year. Leap year adds a day to the calender every 4 years on Feb 29th.

With no leap years, Dec 21 2012 happened aprox 6 months ago, according to their calender.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22573986
....some of us didn't miss the memo,i started 6 months before the Dec 21 date with the 777 awaking thread..right on time...
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
11/06/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
<<<<guess who this guy symbolizes?...hi..Nic Cage looks Exactly like my deceased little brother...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/06/2012 02:42 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10372663
United States
11/06/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm still trying to figure out why some people think the Mayans are special or have special insights? I think it all started as just one more spoof that took off and became popular and instead of people questioning them people said YEP THAT'S IT they know something we don't just so they can be part of a group.

SAY I have these pet rocks they're great they don't mess up your carpet and you don't have to feed them WANNA BUY ONE?

User ID: 27137410
Brazil
11/06/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to alignment2012.com]

Read my post about it please!

Thread: LA Sinkhole / Storm Sandy / ME conflicts - Please help and please allow me to help. - This is Yer ground Yah (Page 9)

Last Edited by 1908247 on 11/06/2012 02:40 PM
Nus
M.E.  (OP)

United States
11/08/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm still trying to figure out why some people think the Mayans are special or have special insights? I think it all started as just one more spoof that took off and became popular and instead of people questioning them people said YEP THAT'S IT they know something we don't just so they can be part of a group.

SAY I have these pet rocks they're great they don't mess up your carpet and you don't have to feed them WANNA BUY ONE?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10372663

The Mayans have a creation story linked to Orion like the Sumerians and the Egyptians. They are just as important as them. Not researching them would be neglect to expanding our awareness of our ancient past. There is a link between all of them and Orion.
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
11/08/2012 05:45 PM

Report Abusive Post

The Mayans have a creation story linked to Orion like the Sumerians and the Egyptians. They are just as important as them. Not researching them would be neglect to expanding our awareness of our ancient past. There is a link between all of them and Orion.

dude read Job....it'll tell you Who made even Orion.
rainrosefaithtrue
M.E.  (OP)

United States
11/08/2012 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

dude read Job....it'll tell you Who made even Orion.
 Quoting: Daniel of the Rose

And Amos 5:8! The Sumerians and Egyptians also payed homage to Orion. Sounds like at one point everyone was on the same page.
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/08/2012 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

...do you know anyone whom speaks ancient Mayan to translate the so called prophecy? there aint no prophecies of any religion or culture,there all symbolism's and metaphors of sciences...you can waste your time talking about them gonna happen or you can know what they really are and how they relate to your individual life of your flesh and your spirit within the flesh right now...

I actually do know lots of people that speak Mayan, all kinds of dialects in Mexico and Guatemala. My ex wife speaks several dialects, Mayan is her first language. My father in law and a few men I know understand Archaic Yucatec Maya. I know a bit about Mayan history, tradition, linguistics and the calendar. I can tell you that the calendar ended the grand cycle at noon on April 12 1988. There were no doom prophecies. Nothing will happen in 2012, nobody ever said it would until some white researchers named Thompson (stole and sold countless treasures from towns and ruins in Yucatan) and Moreley, (a spy working for banana companies posing as an archeologist) said so. The date they came up with is wrong, the supposed prophecies are inventions or gross misinterpretations by people that have no remote understanding of the Mayan language, imagery or culture. It makes me sad to read this stuff. I wouldn't mind if they just made shit up and sold it to the gullible, but I wish they would leave the Mayans and other indigenous peoples out of their delusional pursuits.
M.E.  (OP)

United States
11/08/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

I actually do know lots of people that speak Mayan, all kinds of dialects in Mexico and Guatemala. My ex wife speaks several dialects, Mayan is her first language. My father in law and a few men I know understand Archaic Yucatec Maya. I know a bit about Mayan history, tradition, linguistics and the calendar. I can tell you that the calendar ended the grand cycle at noon on April 12 1988. There were no doom prophecies. Nothing will happen in 2012, nobody ever said it would until some white researchers named Thompson (stole and sold countless treasures from towns and ruins in Yucatan) and Moreley, (a spy working for banana companies posing as an archeologist) said so. The date they came up with is wrong, the supposed prophecies are inventions or gross misinterpretations by people that have no remote understanding of the Mayan language, imagery or culture. It makes me sad to read this stuff. I wouldn't mind if they just made shit up and sold it to the gullible, but I wish they would leave the Mayans and other indigenous peoples out of their delusional pursuits.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10422385

I agree with you regarding the falsification of the prophecies; however, if you read the translations of Chilam Balam you find prophecy of a spiritual awakening. The Mayans are not the only culture who captured the 2012 end-cycle year. The ancient Egyptians captured it in the pyramid timeline. Any true student of Mayan (and really Olmec prophecy who are their African parent civilization) will tell you 2012 is about spiritual transformation, earth changes, social changes and the return of the gods. Chilam Balam corroborated these with his prophecy.We are seeing ALL of these now with the exception of two. I will be watching...
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/09/2012 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

I agree with you regarding the falsification of the prophecies; however, if you read the translations of Chilam Balam you find prophecy of a spiritual awakening. The Mayans are not the only culture who captured the 2012 end-cycle year. The ancient Egyptians captured it in the pyramid timeline. Any true student of Mayan (and really Olmec prophecy who are their African parent civilization) will tell you 2012 is about spiritual transformation, earth changes, social changes and the return of the gods. Chilam Balam corroborated these with his prophecy.We are seeing ALL of these now with the exception of two. I will be watching...

Which Chilam Balaam? There are many, and they do not all come from the same people. I don't need to read translations. I have friends and family that can verbally translate into Spanish from originals that are kept in many towns to this day. None of what you claim is true, according to the real written history of this noble people. You really have no idea. As usual, the words of a non native are given more weight than the words of indigenous people.
M.E.  (OP)

United States
11/09/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Which Chilam Balaam? There are many, and they do not all come from the same people. I don't need to read translations. I have friends and family that can verbally translate into Spanish from originals that are kept in many towns to this day. None of what you claim is true, according to the real written history of this noble people. You really have no idea. As usual, the words of a non native are given more weight than the words of indigenous people.

I am referring to "Chilam Balam of Chumayel" which I studied. And I speak Spanish fluently but this clearly does not qualify me as an expert on the Maya. Nice try with that one ;).

Second, I am not claiming anything. I am merely presenting facts from research I have encountered over many decades. These are not my theories but reoccurring themes across ancient cultures BESIDES the Mayans. The parent civilization of the Maya is the Olmecs and you need to research them ALL to gain a foothold to ponder ALL their ancient themes.

Ironically, you state the indigenous people words should have more weight but they were scattered about AND did not possess the ancient codices stolen from them. Furthermore their education level has been decimated and most remnants of been reduced to farming cultures.

This is basic detective work and if you have put time into your case it will be weak.
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
KeepingItReal

Canada
11/09/2012 12:50 PM

Report Abusive Post

I am referring to "Chilam Balam of Chumayel" which I studied. And I speak Spanish fluently but this clearly does not qualify me as an expert on the Maya. Nice try with that one ;).

Second, I am not claiming anything. I am merely presenting facts from research I have encountered over many decades. These are not my theories but reoccurring themes across ancient cultures BESIDES the Mayans. The parent civilization of the Maya is the Olmecs and you need to research them ALL to gain a foothold to ponder ALL their ancient themes.

Ironically, you state the indigenous people words should have more weight but they were scattered about AND did not possess the ancient codices stolen from them. Furthermore their education level has been decimated and most remnants of been reduced to farming cultures.

This is basic detective work and if you have put time into your case it will be weak.

I have put more time into all of this than you will ever know. My research and my sources are solid and I have posted on this site extensively with sound methods for anyone to test my conclusions and either prove or disprove them. Unfortunately nobody cares to listen to what a native has to say about native culture, what with all of the western skewed interpretations that try to put it into little boxes that fit with what they believe to be true. More often than not, I get flamed for expressing what I know, or ignored. Not that I care, but I do care about people twisting native culture and attributing those twists to natives. As for the Olmecs, just the fact that you call them that shows that you don't know as much as you think you do.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
M.E.  (OP)

United States
11/09/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have put more time into all of this than you will ever know. My research and my sources are solid and I have posted on this site extensively with sound methods for anyone to test my conclusions and either prove or disprove them. Unfortunately nobody cares to listen to what a native has to say about native culture, what with all of the western skewed interpretations that try to put it into little boxes that fit with what they believe to be true. More often than not, I get flamed for expressing what I know, or ignored. Not that I care, but I do care about people twisting native culture and attributing those twists to natives. As for the Olmecs, just the fact that you call them that shows that you don't know as much as you think you do.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal

I respect and commend your commitment to your culture. I mean no disrespect to you or your culture. I care enough to listen to you and would respect your views; however, it does not mean I will agree with them.

To study the Mayan culture means you will have to study the Olmec culture extensively. It is proven and accepted by the academic community the Olmec is in fact the parent civilization of the Mayan. Apparent by the pyramid construction which clearly predate the Maya.

If you follow the migration patterns of the Sumerian to Egyptian to Olmec it is quite apparent.

As you know many scholars with Phds in front of their names have debated this same subject. I have no interest in debating this point with you. I have read the research of men who have dedicated their lives to this and I choose and I am convinced the Olmecs are the parent civilization of the Maya.
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
shineon

User ID: 19704606
United States
11/09/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ha ha ha. This is funny. Exactly which "Mayan" said all of this. Obviously someone who doesnt know crap about any of it.
shineon
M.E.  (OP)

United States
11/09/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ha ha ha. This is funny. Exactly which "Mayan" said all of this. Obviously someone who doesnt know crap about any of it.
 Quoting: shineon

Take it up with scholars like Dr. Ivan Van Sertima. I am sure he will be real threatened by your laughter. He is one of many scholars who have immersed themselves into the migration of ancient cultures.

Yes, I am guilty as charged for reading their work. ;)
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\

GLP