So sad to read this sort of behavior...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2136281
United States
10/19/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BURK ELDER HALE: A CASE OF FRAUD IN NEW AGE PRODUCTS
Sure, this article from the link is scary. Announcing immortality with a cup of water is more than a fraud, it's just a joke for gullible people.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2292429

Burk Elder Hale plays with the fear of death and the hope of sick people. Very sad behavior.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1661873
United States
10/19/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
damned
Hawaii dude
User ID: 2644215
Oman
10/19/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
THIS SHOULD BE PINNED!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18423142

This thread maker is a PAID FOR, disinfo, shill! Burk has a excellent business reputation abroad many nations, he does in legal fact, ELECTRON MAPPING PROOF, a wonderful product of oxygenated, ionic covalent silver water. his equipment is clean, and also the people who passed these secrets on to him are from a congressional group, who carried the original technology design for the water, that NASA, once used in there astronaut programs. WHOEVER IS ATTEMPTING TO DISINFO THIS GOOD AND PLAIN HONEST BUSINESS MAN, HAS A AGENDA, TO DISCREDIT EFFECTIVE SILVER PRODUCTS. PROBABLY A EURPOEAN EU FORIEGN BANKER BACKED SHILL! i can testimony that Burk Elder's products, have NO FRAUD, and or other deceptive practices, there is no proof, there link is a FALSELY GROSSLY MISLEAD BUNCH OF SCUM BAGS, WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN "ATTEMPT" TO DISCREDIT BIONAID. at best, these kindergarten IDIOTS, have no proofs, no real leads, no court documents, and no brains. so WHATEVER!whatever and to further more, there are more sleaze bags who have no intellectual basis, to discredit BIONAID, as there education level is simply not above board. i can testimony, that Burks Bionaid, works to : KILL STAPH GERMS, TERMINATE VIRAL LOADS, (I HAVE THE DOCUMENTS ON HOW BIONAID, CAN REDUCE AND OR TERMINATE THE VIRAL LOAD OF HEPATITIS C! (NOT KIDDING). I ALSO HAVE MANY OTHER SIGNED DOCUMENTS, EVEN FROM B Y U, which attest more medical and legal proof, that the nanometric particle ppm size of the silver molecules in BIONAID, can also kill, on contact; ANY FLU VIRUS, AND OR SOME FUNGAL AND BACTERIAL INFECTIONS. I, Mr V, have the documents, stored digital, and on paper, signed, by a professor, and a microbiologist. PERIOD! so , GO BACK TO YOUR FRICKIN CARTOONS....SHILLS....IDIOTS!!!!cool25aspock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25170292
United States
10/19/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh no, this guy is far far away from god, no doubt !

His behavior is disgusting.
Hawaii dude
Oman
10/19/2012 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh no, this guy is far far away from god, no doubt !

His behavior is disgusting.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25170292

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ANOTHER LAME DUCK, lack of brains, no research and no validity to ever state that. you don't even know him. burnitwhatever
Hawaii dude
Oman
10/19/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any witness or victim of Burk Elder Hale / bionaid?

hiding Yah! the author DANISH FAT ASS IDIOT, SLOBBERING OVER THIS ON HIS PATHETIC XP COMPUTER, IS NOT EVEN A "ENTREPENEUR", HAS NO CLASS, AND NO CREDIBILITY. he is flat out, along with his so called "coaching" a JOKE. HE GETS PAID IN DANISH DONUTS, to write this CRAP, so he can feed his dogs on denmark, TELL YOU WHAT! I, am going to call my VIKING friend, in Norway, and have this idiot, beat up. you, Claus Nicolae Nielsen, are a pathetic SANTA CLAUS, with no credibility, and by the way, everyone should see the DIRT, ON THIS CLOWN, in DENAMRK! may be i shall post it, when i am reday, or the Norweigan biker get's him first! WHAT A COMPLETE DOUCH BAG "COACH", HA! GET LOST! HURRY, YOU BETTER HIDE FROM THAT BIKER! linksucksdance
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7516639
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24345195
United States
10/19/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
This guy is a liar. HE CAN'T GO with his "movie" in the Cannes's festival, he doesn't have one million dollars in gold, and he can't have the answer to cure the cancer. But he claims all this fantastic things . So I don't have to know him in person to see he is a liar.
Danishdog food
Oman
10/19/2012 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
This guy is a liar. HE CAN'T GO with his "movie" in the Cannes's festival, he doesn't have one million dollars in gold, and he can't have the answer to cure the cancer. But he claims all this fantastic things . So I don't have to know him in person to see he is a liar.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24345195

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/19/2012 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another lie : Burk claims to work since 2005 until now for a city of Hargrave.
Where is this new city except from his mind ?!
The only link on internet is made by him !

[link to www.cityofhargrave.com]
We can even read his name at the bottom of the page !

Another exemple of his " fantastic deeds " ( joking)

Created from thin air !
Danish dirty deeds
User ID: 16981795
United States
10/19/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another lie : Burk claims to work since 2005 until now for a city of Hargrave.
Where is this new city except from his mind ?!
The only link on internet is made by him !

[link to www.cityofhargrave.com]
We can even read his name at the bottom of the page !

Another exemple of his " fantastic deeds " ( joking)

Created from thin air !
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1661873

This pathetic user, is oviously on a witch hunt! look how the message is constructed, no proof, grasping at straws, anything possible to discredit, i very revealing tip, you are being paid or coerced, and have a agenda being forced on your poorly done writing typing skills. go watch some "main stream crap on tv", that's where you belong, "CARTOON FANTASY WITCH HUNTING". whateverrant
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/19/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ask the radio host Don Nicoloff what he thinks about Burk Elder...

Don't wait for praises. On the contrary.

[link to www.bbsradio.com]

Email: [email protected]
Danish fight
United States
10/19/2012 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why waste my time on that? YOU, are wasting my time with senseless, baseless, re directs. i could care less what your lies are, attempting to distract from the medical conclusive documents, we all have ready. you need to research first, then may be you will graduate second grade.slaphim
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/19/2012 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

whateverbsflagbsflagwhatever Good try, though. sorry, didn't work,burnit
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/19/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
THIS SHOULD BE PINNED!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18423142

This thread maker is a PAID FOR, disinfo, shill! Burk has a excellent business reputation abroad many nations, he does in legal fact, ELECTRON MAPPING PROOF, a wonderful product of oxygenated, ionic covalent silver water. his equipment is clean, and also the people who passed these secrets on to him are from a congressional group, who carried the original technology design for the water, that NASA, once used in there astronaut programs. WHOEVER IS ATTEMPTING TO DISINFO THIS GOOD AND PLAIN HONEST BUSINESS MAN, HAS A AGENDA, TO DISCREDIT EFFECTIVE SILVER PRODUCTS. PROBABLY A EURPOEAN EU FORIEGN BANKER BACKED SHILL! i can testimony that Burk Elder's products, have NO FRAUD, and or other deceptive practices, there is no proof, there link is a FALSELY GROSSLY MISLEAD BUNCH OF SCUM BAGS, WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN "ATTEMPT" TO DISCREDIT BIONAID. at best, these kindergarten IDIOTS, have no proofs, no real leads, no court documents, and no brains. so WHATEVER!whatever and to further more, there are more sleaze bags who have no intellectual basis, to discredit BIONAID, as there education level is simply not above board. i can testimony, that Burks Bionaid, works to : KILL STAPH GERMS, TERMINATE VIRAL LOADS, (I HAVE THE DOCUMENTS ON HOW BIONAID, CAN REDUCE AND OR TERMINATE THE VIRAL LOAD OF HEPATITIS C! (NOT KIDDING). I ALSO HAVE MANY OTHER SIGNED DOCUMENTS, EVEN FROM B Y U, which attest more medical and legal proof, that the nanometric particle ppm size of the silver molecules in BIONAID, can also kill, on contact; ANY FLU VIRUS, AND OR SOME FUNGAL AND BACTERIAL INFECTIONS. I, Mr V, have the documents, stored digital, and on paper, signed, by a professor, and a microbiologist. PERIOD! so , GO BACK TO YOUR FRICKIN CARTOONS....SHILLS....IDIOTS!!!!cool25aspock
 Quoting: Hawaii dude 2644215

It is as if it was Burk Elder Hale himself speaking here, with his violent stances and claims. He is the only one to defend BIONAID like this.

I am quite sure this is him.

So, don't hesitate to ask him questions directly.

BTW, "Hawaii Dude" is also "Danish dirty deeds". Same language, same stupid threats, violence and claims. As you can see, we are very far from the motto "love rules"!

Burk Elder knows very well how to speak for himself with different identities and stories.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/19/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why waste my time on that? YOU, are wasting my time with senseless, baseless, re directs. i could care less what your lies are, attempting to distract from the medical conclusive documents, we all have ready. you need to research first, then may be you will graduate second grade.slaphim
 Quoting: Danish fight 16981795

"Danish Fight", like "Danish dirty deeds" and "Hawaii dude", IS BURK ELDER IN PERSON. Burk Elder has NO DIPLOMA from ANY University. He doesn't understand science.
Banker buster
United States
10/19/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread has been analyzed and pegged, to be a "SILVER FIGHT WITCHHUNT", there are money trails that lead directly to servers, in EU, and in US, that clearly show a "attempt" to "SMEAR" a good business man, and naturopathic healer. the obvious IP trails, and MONETARY, trails, show a clear link to 'SILVER COMPETITION", AND ALSO TO "SHUTTING DOWN THE SILVER WATER INDUSTRY". this is more than clear as the EU, has already tried to eliminate the sales and production of this healing waters, so they can continue there evil eugenics policies, abroad, still trying to shut down these silver web sites in the USA. (it's not working, there are too many medical professionals in US Gov, AND IN HOSPITALS, WHO RELY, on silver water technology, just to perform there lengthy 12 or 24 hr shifts! they are merely 'USING" the dane idiot, as a fictional "coach", and fake website address, to discredit Burk Elder, WHO IS, A SOUND BUSINESS MAN. all IP trails have been solved by me and my A+ partner, the truth is now here, and i will not disclose those addresses. Bionaid, is truly, a milestone healing water, that has much proven success rates, and testimonies in the 100,000's of thousands. there is already documented evidence, on PUB MED, and in INDIA, that Ionic covalent silver can in deed HEAL, many viruses, bacteria's, fungus and other super bugs like strep or staph variants. PERIOD. that, is what this is "REALLY" about! HA! the breath of LIFE! more success to ya, a amazing individual, with an dynamic personality! PERIOD.hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25915360
Bahamas
10/19/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
It tried his magic water and its quite legit I am 350 years old now.
Hawaii dude IP addy
United States
10/19/2012 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Danish fight 16981795

"Danish Fight", like "Danish dirty deeds" and "Hawaii dude", IS BURK ELDER IN PERSON. Burk Elder has NO DIPLOMA from ANY University. He doesn't understand science.bsflagtomato

Burk has A GEORGIA ADDY. I, HAVE A HAWAII ADDY. when or where, did you go to school? i'll bet you don't even know how to, PING and query a "server", IDIOT!burnit another failed try, to discredit, the amazing, Burk Elder the 3rd. your EPIC FAIL, MAKES YOUR PATHETIC TRY, OBVIOULSY REVEALED! HA!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/19/2012 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

whateverbsflagbsflagwhatever Good try, though. sorry, didn't work,burnit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16981795

BURK ELDER, AKA "Danish Fight" just above, doesn't want to "waste his time" with Don Nicoloff because he perfectly knows how bad he considers him.

Sorry, I though the email address and links were still available. Anyway, Don didn't appreciate the lies and style of Burk Elder.
Hawaii dudes A+Techies
United States
10/19/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25915360

It tried his magic water and its quite legit! Perhaps this contact really does have a brain!! very good! oh yah, the Bionaid works, on hundred's of thousands of testimonies. may be i shall begin pasting them here.....agent
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/19/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread has been analyzed and pegged, to be a "SILVER FIGHT WITCHHUNT", there are money trails that lead directly to servers, in EU, and in US, that clearly show a "attempt" to "SMEAR" a good business man, and naturopathic healer. the obvious IP trails, and MONETARY, trails, show a clear link to 'SILVER COMPETITION", AND ALSO TO "SHUTTING DOWN THE SILVER WATER INDUSTRY". this is more than clear as the EU, has already tried to eliminate the sales and production of this healing waters, so they can continue there evil eugenics policies, abroad, still trying to shut down these silver web sites in the USA. (it's not working, there are too many medical professionals in US Gov, AND IN HOSPITALS, WHO RELY, on silver water technology, just to perform there lengthy 12 or 24 hr shifts! they are merely 'USING" the dane idiot, as a fictional "coach", and fake website address, to discredit Burk Elder, WHO IS, A SOUND BUSINESS MAN. all IP trails have been solved by me and my A+ partner, the truth is now here, and i will not disclose those addresses. Bionaid, is truly, a milestone healing water, that has much proven success rates, and testimonies in the 100,000's of thousands. there is already documented evidence, on PUB MED, and in INDIA, that Ionic covalent silver can in deed HEAL, many viruses, bacteria's, fungus and other super bugs like strep or staph variants. PERIOD. that, is what this is "REALLY" about! HA! the breath of LIFE! more success to ya, a amazing individual, with an dynamic personality! PERIOD.hf
 Quoting: Banker buster 16981795

The only one to praise Burk Elder and Bionaid like this is none but Burk Elder himself. I don't have anything to care about bionaid. They can have any re-seller they want, but this guy, Burk Elder Hale, is a scam artist when asking for "DONATIONS" for "FREE" small bottle of "magik" water of "IMMORTALITY"! Loooooooooooooollllllllllllll.
Hawaii IP
United States
10/19/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25915360

It tried his magic water and its quite legit! Perhaps this contact really does have a brain!! very good! oh yah, the Bionaid works, on hundred's of thousands of testimonies. may be i shall begin pasting them here.....agent
 Quoting: Hawaii dudes A+Techies 16981795

Burk, these clowns are really recessed into there own pretend world of ignorance. this is my last post, there are many more blogs that could do much better than in this group. I, will always stand by you, and your products. to bad these losers are so sick! HA! BY BYE, LITTLE BIRDIES. have a wonderful day, Burk Elder.hfbump
Hawaii A+
United States
10/19/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

The only one to praise Burk Elder and Bionaid like this is none but Burk Elder himself. I don't have anything to care about bionaid. They can have any re-seller they want, but this guy, Burk Elder Hale, is a scam artist when asking for "DONATIONS" for "FREE" small bottle of "magik" water of "IMMORTALITY"! Loooooooooooooollllllllllllll.

Yah, except Burk's ip, isn't this one, dumbass. how pathetic your failed attempts! (do you even know what a "IP ADDRESS" IS? IDIOT!!!bsflagwhatever
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/19/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

So, "Banker Buster" is also Burk Elder. Don't be afraid! You can wait for a zillion other names and ID to spit violence and false claims, selling biased arguments like I go to toilets.

Again, I have nothing against BIONAID, but am truly in empathy with those poor guys in Europe who experienced the misdeeds of this scam artist, even if they appreciate BIONAID products!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/19/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yah, except Burk's ip, isn't this one, dumbass. how pathetic your failed attempts! (do you even know what a "IP ADDRESS" IS? IDIOT!!!bsflagwhatever
 Quoting: Hawaii A+ 16981795

YOU ARE THE IDIOT!

NO IPs are revealed here, but IDs specific from GLP!
With any IP shield product you can hide your IP, and then multiply the GLP ID. I am quite sure this is exactly what you do. Like you say "it has been analyzed that you use several names and IDs to better sell your products, sorry, your wonderful and marvelous water of immortality". So, don't give lessons to people smarter than you Burk.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24267793
United States
10/19/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Where are the scientific articles accepted by referees about BIONAID? Where are the 100,000's of thousands of testimonies? Are you sure it isn't billions of testimonies? All you say is just blahblahblah without any beginning of evidence for

- the consumer benefice of the product BIONAID,
- the 100,000's of thousands of testimonies,
- the $ 1,000,000 in gold you offer to your critics,
- the Cannes International Film Festival film selection in with your documentary film "Water of Immortality" is supposed to be,
- the existence of the City of Hargrave,
- all the donations you claim to make,
- etc.

NO MORE VAIN BLABLABLA!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22400476
United States
10/20/2012 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Burk, no more tricks ? It's hallowen time however !

pump2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19755008
United States
10/20/2012 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Where are the scientific articles accepted by referees about BIONAID? Where are the 100,000's of thousands of testimonies? Are you sure it isn't billions of testimonies? All you say is just blahblahblah without any beginning of evidence for

- the consumer benefice of the product BIONAID,
- the 100,000's of thousands of testimonies,
- the $ 1,000,000 in gold you offer to your critics,
- the Cannes International Film Festival film selection in with your documentary film "Water of Immortality" is supposed to be,
- the existence of the City of Hargrave,
- all the donations you claim to make,
- etc.

NO MORE VAIN BLABLABLA!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24267793

You're right dude. He says testimonies in the 100,000's of thousands. That makes 100,000 x 1,000 = 100,000,000, i.e. from 100 millions to 999 millions of people / testimonies. This means that this bionaid product is as popular as coca cola because just very few consumers testify for a product. Most of people just don't say a thing when they buy something.

Since this guy is almost unknown, his bionaid almost unknown, that means that he is just a scam artist.

Even if bionaid is a good product, how to explain that the manufacturer of bionaid sell bottles to this re-seller (Burk Elder Hale) without any morality ("donations" vs "free products"). It means that the manufacturer is the same type of guy (he necessiraly supports his seller until now), and the product just water mixed with a "magik" uninteresting powder.

Otherwise, I invite the bionaid manufacturer to rapidily prove his claims and no more work with this scam artist because he is destroying his product credibility.

In the list we could wait (in vain) for evidence is the Burk's claim that he has the cure for cancer.

Oh boy, we have a case of a super scam artist...