Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2876982
United States
10/21/2012 05:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BURK ELDER HALE: A CASE OF FRAUD IN NEW AGE PRODUCTS
Don't complain !

If we have no proof from Burk Elder Hale, we have no his Blablabla neither. wave
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14362606
United States
10/21/2012 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Like all the predators, Burk eats the lambs of the Lord.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24579977
United States
10/21/2012 06:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another day without any proof of (from Burk Elder Hale) :

- the consumer benefice of the product BIONAID,
- the 100,000's of thousands of testimonies,
- the $ 1,000,000 in gold Burk Elder Hale offers to his critics,
- the Cannes International Film Festival film selection in which Burk's documentary film "Water of Immortality" is supposed to be selected,
- the existence of the City of Hargrave,
- what Burk Elder Hale did since 2005 for this "city",
- all the "donations" Burk Elder Hale claims to make,
- the answer for cancer,
- the motto "Love Rules" in acts,
- surely forgot some other weird claims...
 Quoting: Secret terror 22581225

Hey Dude, don't wait anything from Burk Elder regarding anything, especially the testimonies in the 100,000's of thousand. Why? Because if you want to know them, you must go the page of testimonials here:

[link to www.trioxysilver.com]

The intro of the testimonials page is CLEAR:

This website is part of the Range Guide Network, and there are serious legal considerations we have to address and maintain to continue our endeavors.

The testimonials presented are under the terms of service and use for the Range Guide Network, are private, secret and strictly confidential, and for Users and Members only that agree with the terms below.

If you believe that free speech about testimonials of dietary supplements, like BIONAID™, are deemed drugs because of claims associated with dietary supplements leave this website immediatelty and never return or refer anyone to this website.

For the protection of all concerned, those wishing to see the private testimonials regarding BIONAID™ must agree to the terms below, being a User of this website and it's content. By clicking on the "I agree!" link below, you are attesting by being an adult and agreeing by your own free will with the following contractual Agreement and all terms of service and use of the Range Guide Network:

Then, go to the agreement PDF page that you must agree with first, and accept that:

Should User choose to act upon this information, he/she will hold the Range Guide Network, Burk-Elder: Hale, Third, Burk Hale, Inc., and all supporters blameless when they choose to exercise their free will in applying the information, for their personal use, as they deem appropriate.

TRANSLATION: BURK ELDER IS NO RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYHING.

All matters to which the User is directly or indirectly involved, conversations, written material, activities, identities of other supporters, officers or affiliated organizations that are revealed through User in this Network shall be kept secret and strictly confidential.

TRANSLATION: EVERYTHING YOU SEE, HEAR OR TOUCH IS A SECRET, AND YOU MUST FUCKING SHUT UP!

The User understands that the offer of products, or their use, shall not be interpreted as a remedy, treatment, drug or cure for any physical or mental problem. Further, if User has experienced health symptoms that are a concern, they are advised to seek the advice and services of a Medical Doctor.

TRANSLATION: BURK ELDER LOUDLY CLAIMS BIONAID IS A CURE FOR MANY MEDICAL PROBLEMS (HE EVEN OFFERS $1,000,000.00 BECAUSE BIONAID MAKES BETTER THAN VACCINES), BUT YOU MUST AGREE THAT BIONAID SHALL NOT BE INTERPRETED AS A REMEDY, TREATMENT, DRUG OR CURE FOR ANY PHYSICAL OR MENTAL PROBLEM. IT MEANS BELIEVE ME IF YOU WANT, BUT I AM A CONTRACTUAL LIAR.

"If User uses any products noted on this website and experiences a reversal in any unhealthy symptoms of
a medical nature
that are legally restricted to treatments or mediation my licensed medical professionals (User agrees that the reversal of any healthy symptoms of a medical nature that are legally restricted to treatments or mediation my licensed medical professionals) are totally and completely coincidental".

TRANSLATION: BURK ELDER DIDN'T WRITE THE AGREEMENT PROPERLY (twice the same sentence; twice "my" instead of "by"). BURK ELDER HALE SAYS HIMSELF THAT IF THERE IS A BETTER HEALTH WHEN USING BIONAID, IT IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND DOESN'T COME FROM BIONAID. BUT, HE DARES TO OFFER $1,000,000.00 IN GOLD TO ANYONE CHALLENGING HIM, ESPECIALLY THE VACCINES PROMOTERS, AND USES SUPPOSED SECRETED MILLIONS OF TESTIMONIALS TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE BIONAID IS A CURE ALLOWING IMMORTALITY.

The agreement finishes by rules in case of breach where the User must pays 150% of the whole expenses:

User agrees to indemnify (pay all costs) to the Range Guide Network, Burk-Elder: Hale, Third, Burk
Hale, Inc. and any of it's supporters, in the event they breach any of the above provisions and terms,
for one hundred and fifty percent (150%) of all costs incurred by Range Guide Network, Burk-Elder:
Hale, Third, Burk Hale, Inc. and any of it's supporters, officers, and, or agents. User shall never bear
witness against Range Guide Network, Burk-Elder: Hale, Third, Burk Hale, Inc. and any of it's
supporters, officers, and, or agents in any adverse or hostile manner whatsoever.

User agrees to indemnify (pay all costs) to the Range Guide Network, Burk-Elder: Hale, Third, Burk
Hale, Inc. and any of it's supporters, officers, and, or agents in defending, litigating, negotiating, and,
or settling any claim arising out of, or being a contributing factor to a breach of the terms and
conditions of these terms of service and terms of use.

SO, NEVER CLICK ON "I AGREE" OR YOU WILL BE EATEN. SO, YOU ARE FORCED TO BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE MILLIONS OF GOOD TESTIMONIALS! BELIEVE HIM OR DIE.

But remember that Burk Elder Hale says himself that he is a SOUND HONEST BUSINESSMAN, AN AMAZING DUDE!

NEVER SAW SUCH A CONMAN!

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24579977
United States
10/21/2012 06:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

SO, NEVER CLICK ON "I AGREE" OR YOU WILL BE EATEN. SO, YOU ARE FORCED TO BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE MILLIONS OF GOOD TESTIMONIALS! BELIEVE HIM OR DIE.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24579977

I'd better say:

BELIEVE HIM AND DIE.

:grimace:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5958750
United States
10/21/2012 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't believe this. This guy should be sued
Lou John
User ID: 2318837
United States
10/21/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

- the Cannes International Film Festival film selection in which Burk's documentary film "Water of Immortality" is supposed to be selected,
- the answer for cancer,
 Quoting: Secret terror 22581225

Hey Dude, don't wait anything from Burk Elder regarding anything, especially the testimonies in the 100,000's of thousand. Why? Because if you want to know them, you must go the page of testimonials here:

The intro of the testimonials page is CLEAR:

This website is part of the Range Guide Network, and there are serious legal considerations we have to address and maintain to continue our endeavors.

The testimonials presented are under the terms of service and use for the Range Guide Network, are private, secret and strictly confidential, and for Users and Members only that agree with the terms below.

If you believe that free speech about testimonials of dietary supplements, like BIONAID™, are deemed drugs because of claims associated with dietary supplements leave this website immediatelty and never return or refer anyone to this website.

For the protection of all concerned, those wishing to see the private testimonials regarding BIONAID™ must agree to the terms below, being a User of this website and it's content. By clicking on the "I agree!" link below, you are attesting by being an adult and agreeing by your own free will with the following contractual Agreement and all terms of service and use of the Range Guide Network:

Then, go to the agreement PDF page that you must agree with first, and accept that:

Should User choose to act upon this information, he/she will hold the Range Guide Network, Burk-Elder: Hale, Third, Burk Hale, Inc., and all supporters blameless when they choose to exercise their free will in applying the information, for their personal use, as they deem appropriate.

TRANSLATION: BURK ELDER IS NO RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYHING.

All matters to which the User is directly or indirectly involved, conversations, written material, activities, identities of other supporters, officers or affiliated organizations that are revealed through User in this Network shall be kept secret and strictly confidential.

TRANSLATION: EVERYTHING YOU SEE, HEAR OR TOUCH IS A SECRET, AND YOU MUST FUCKING SHUT UP!

The User understands that the offer of products, or their use, shall not be interpreted as a remedy, treatment, drug or cure for any physical or mental problem. Further, if User has experienced health symptoms that are a concern, they are advised to seek the advice and services of a Medical Doctor.

TRANSLATION: BURK ELDER LOUDLY CLAIMS BIONAID IS A CURE FOR MANY MEDICAL PROBLEMS (HE EVEN OFFERS $1,000,000.00 BECAUSE BIONAID MAKES BETTER THAN VACCINES), BUT YOU MUST AGREE THAT BIONAID SHALL NOT BE INTERPRETED AS A REMEDY, TREATMENT, DRUG OR CURE FOR ANY PHYSICAL OR MENTAL PROBLEM. IT MEANS BELIEVE ME IF YOU WANT, BUT I AM A CONTRACTUAL LIAR.

"If User uses any products noted on this website and experiences a reversal in any unhealthy symptoms of
a medical nature
that are legally restricted to treatments or mediation my licensed medical professionals (User agrees that the reversal of any healthy symptoms of a medical nature that are legally restricted to treatments or mediation my licensed medical professionals) are totally and completely coincidental".

TRANSLATION: BURK ELDER DIDN'T WRITE THE AGREEMENT PROPERLY (twice the same sentence; twice "my" instead of "by"). BURK ELDER HALE SAYS HIMSELF THAT IF THERE IS A BETTER HEALTH WHEN USING BIONAID, IT IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND DOESN'T COME FROM BIONAID. BUT, HE DARES TO OFFER $1,000,000.00 IN GOLD TO ANYONE CHALLENGING HIM, ESPECIALLY THE VACCINES PROMOTERS, AND USES SUPPOSED SECRETED MILLIONS OF TESTIMONIALS TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE BIONAID IS A CURE ALLOWING IMMORTALITY.

The agreement finishes by rules in case of breach where the User must pays 150% of the whole expenses:

Hale, Inc. and any of it's supporters, in the event they breach any of the above provisions and terms,
for one hundred and fifty percent (150%) of all costs incurred by Range Guide Network, Burk-Elder:
Hale, Third, Burk Hale, Inc. and any of it's supporters, officers, and, or agents. User shall never bear
witness against Range Guide Network, Burk-Elder: Hale, Third, Burk Hale, Inc. and any of it's
supporters, officers, and, or agents in any adverse or hostile manner whatsoever.

Hale, Inc. and any of it's supporters, officers, and, or agents in defending, litigating, negotiating, and,
or settling any claim arising out of, or being a contributing factor to a breach of the terms and
conditions of these terms of service and terms of use.

But remember that Burk Elder Hale says himself that he is a SOUND HONEST BUSINESSMAN, AN AMAZING DUDE!

NEVER SAW SUCH A CONMAN!

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24579977

Thanks for your research on internet, this is a good job.

Burk Elder deserves no more consumers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20581494
Canada
10/21/2012 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Burk Elder Hale looks like a cheeze ball in his pics! 5a
ANGRY MAN
United States
10/21/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
THIS SHOULD BE PINNED!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18423142

This thread maker is a PAID FOR, disinfo, shill! Burk has a excellent business reputation abroad many nations, he does in legal fact, ELECTRON MAPPING PROOF, a wonderful product of oxygenated, ionic covalent silver water. his equipment is clean, and also the people who passed these secrets on to him are from a congressional group, who carried the original technology design for the water, that NASA, once used in there astronaut programs. WHOEVER IS ATTEMPTING TO DISINFO THIS GOOD AND PLAIN HONEST BUSINESS MAN, HAS A AGENDA, TO DISCREDIT EFFECTIVE SILVER PRODUCTS. PROBABLY A EURPOEAN EU FORIEGN BANKER BACKED SHILL! i can testimony that Burk Elder's products, have NO FRAUD, and or other deceptive practices, there is no proof, there link is a FALSELY GROSSLY MISLEAD BUNCH OF SCUM BAGS, WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN "ATTEMPT" TO DISCREDIT BIONAID. at best, these kindergarten IDIOTS, have no proofs, no real leads, no court documents, and no brains. so WHATEVER!whatever and to further more, there are more sleaze bags who have no intellectual basis, to discredit BIONAID, as there education level is simply not above board. i can testimony, that Burks Bionaid, works to : KILL STAPH GERMS, TERMINATE VIRAL LOADS, (I HAVE THE DOCUMENTS ON HOW BIONAID, CAN REDUCE AND OR TERMINATE THE VIRAL LOAD OF HEPATITIS C! (NOT KIDDING). I ALSO HAVE MANY OTHER SIGNED DOCUMENTS, EVEN FROM B Y U, which attest more medical and legal proof, that the nanometric particle ppm size of the silver molecules in BIONAID, can also kill, on contact; ANY FLU VIRUS, AND OR SOME FUNGAL AND BACTERIAL INFECTIONS. I, Mr V, have the documents, stored digital, and on paper, signed, by a professor, and a microbiologist. PERIOD! so , GO BACK TO YOUR FRICKIN CARTOONS....SHILLS....IDIOTS!!!!cool25aspock
 Quoting: Hawaii dude 2644215

Since Hawaii Dude is Burk Elder Hale himself, therefore he claims that BIONAID kills staph germs, terminate viral loads (hepatitis C), ANY FLU VIRUS, some fungal and bacterial infections.

THIS VERY CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!

When it's a question of infections then it's a medical claim. However, the testimonials, which are in fact, RESEARCH TESTIMONIALS, NOT USERS TESTIMONIALS, clearly states the following:

We want to make absolutely sure that our products are not misunderstood or erroneously mislabeled as drugs because of what someone says or writes, and we want to make absolutely sure that we do not promote them as such.

Their results in assisting the body's immune system with what is mistakenly referred to as "disease" is purely coincidental and we do not authorize any claims that our products prevent, cure, treat, mitigate, diagnose "disease".

If you find that in using our products that you experience little or no adverse effects from infectious viruses or microbes, it is purely and exclusively coincidental and we do not authorize any claims that our products are responsible for these effects.

It means that BURK ELDER DOES EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT HE WROTE HIMSELF.

The testimonials continue:

The testimonials here are anecdotal and are not scientific evidence of safety and efficacy.

There are in fact very few RESEARCH testimonials (about twenty). The main one is from Ghana, a very small country in Africa, with very small means for such a research WHICH IS NOT SCIENTIFIC ACCORDING TO HIS OWN WORDS.

All the explanations about BIONAID benefit just say that if you drink this water it is to help you to stay in good health.

Since it is mandatory to drink water every day to stay alive, YOU WOULD EXPERIMENT THIS BIONAID PRODUCT, NOT SCIENTIFICALLY PROVED, AT YOUR OWN RISK to see if there is any result (for what?) NOT RELATED TO ANY DISEASE SINCE IT SHOULDN'T BE CONSIDERED AS A DRUG! IF THERE IS A BETTER HEALTH AFTER DRINKING BIONAID IT'S JUST CONCIDENTAL!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2318837
United States
10/21/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
THIS SHOULD BE PINNED!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18423142

This thread maker is a PAID FOR, disinfo, shill! Burk has a excellent business reputation abroad many nations, he does in legal fact, ELECTRON MAPPING PROOF, a wonderful product of oxygenated, ionic covalent silver water. his equipment is clean, and also the people who passed these secrets on to him are from a congressional group, who carried the original technology design for the water, that NASA, once used in there astronaut programs. WHOEVER IS ATTEMPTING TO DISINFO THIS GOOD AND PLAIN HONEST BUSINESS MAN, HAS A AGENDA, TO DISCREDIT EFFECTIVE SILVER PRODUCTS. PROBABLY A EURPOEAN EU FORIEGN BANKER BACKED SHILL! i can testimony that Burk Elder's products, have NO FRAUD, and or other deceptive practices, there is no proof, there link is a FALSELY GROSSLY MISLEAD BUNCH OF SCUM BAGS, WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN "ATTEMPT" TO DISCREDIT BIONAID. at best, these kindergarten IDIOTS, have no proofs, no real leads, no court documents, and no brains. so WHATEVER!whatever and to further more, there are more sleaze bags who have no intellectual basis, to discredit BIONAID, as there education level is simply not above board. i can testimony, that Burks Bionaid, works to : KILL STAPH GERMS, TERMINATE VIRAL LOADS, (I HAVE THE DOCUMENTS ON HOW BIONAID, CAN REDUCE AND OR TERMINATE THE VIRAL LOAD OF HEPATITIS C! (NOT KIDDING). I ALSO HAVE MANY OTHER SIGNED DOCUMENTS, EVEN FROM B Y U, which attest more medical and legal proof, that the nanometric particle ppm size of the silver molecules in BIONAID, can also kill, on contact; ANY FLU VIRUS, AND OR SOME FUNGAL AND BACTERIAL INFECTIONS. I, Mr V, have the documents, stored digital, and on paper, signed, by a professor, and a microbiologist. PERIOD! so , GO BACK TO YOUR FRICKIN CARTOONS....SHILLS....IDIOTS!!!!cool25aspock

Since Hawaii Dude is Burk Elder Hale himself, therefore he claims that BIONAID kills staph germs, terminate viral loads (hepatitis C), ANY FLU VIRUS, some fungal and bacterial infections.

When it's a question of infections then it's a medical claim. However, the testimonials, which are in fact, RESEARCH TESTIMONIALS, NOT USERS TESTIMONIALS, clearly states the following:

We want to make absolutely sure that our products are not misunderstood or erroneously mislabeled as drugs because of what someone says or writes, and we want to make absolutely sure that we do not promote them as such.

Their results in assisting the body's immune system with what is mistakenly referred to as "disease" is purely coincidental and we do not authorize any claims that our products prevent, cure, treat, mitigate, diagnose "disease".

If you find that in using our products that you experience little or no adverse effects from infectious viruses or microbes, it is purely and exclusively coincidental and we do not authorize any claims that our products are responsible for these effects.

The testimonials continue:

The testimonials here are anecdotal and are not scientific evidence of safety and efficacy.

There are in fact very few RESEARCH testimonials (about twenty). The main one is from Ghana, a very small country in Africa, with very small means for such a research WHICH IS NOT SCIENTIFIC ACCORDING TO HIS OWN WORDS.

All the explanations about BIONAID benefit just say that if you drink this water it is to help you to stay in good health.

Since it is mandatory to drink water every day to stay alive, YOU WOULD EXPERIMENT THIS BIONAID PRODUCT, NOT SCIENTIFICALLY PROVED, AT YOUR OWN RISK to see if there is any result (for what?) NOT RELATED TO ANY DISEASE SINCE IT SHOULDN'T BE CONSIDERED AS A DRUG! IF THERE IS A BETTER HEALTH AFTER DRINKING BIONAID IT'S JUST CONCIDENTAL!!!!!!!!

Quoting: ANGRY MAN 5958750

This is a gold mine for Bionaid.

Bionaid Tri-OxySilver 6ppm (236 ml) (Pack of 5 btls.)£115.00

[link to www.bionaid.eu]

Very very expensive for no evidence of any sort of cure.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22852086
United States
10/21/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
On this link, the price of one little bottle starting at 38$

Woooow it's a fortune !

[link to www.fractallifesolutions.com]

another do
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/21/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any witness or victim of Burk Elder Hale / bionaid?

hiding Yah! the author DANISH FAT ASS IDIOT, SLOBBERING OVER THIS ON HIS PATHETIC XP COMPUTER, IS NOT EVEN A "ENTREPENEUR", HAS NO CLASS, AND NO CREDIBILITY. he is flat out, along with his so called "coaching" a JOKE. HE GETS PAID IN DANISH DONUTS, to write this CRAP, so he can feed his dogs on denmark, TELL YOU WHAT! I, am going to call my VIKING friend, in Norway, and have this idiot, beat up. you, Claus Nicolae Nielsen, are a pathetic SANTA CLAUS, with no credibility, and by the way, everyone should see the DIRT, ON THIS CLOWN, in DENAMRK! may be i shall post it, when i am reday, or the Norweigan biker get's him first! WHAT A COMPLETE DOUCH BAG "COACH", HA! GET LOST! HURRY, YOU BETTER HIDE FROM THAT BIKER! linksucksdance
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7516639

Remember, Hawaii Dude IS Burk Elder Hale, stating "LOVES RULES".

Remember that Claus Nicolae Nielsen, as former deceived Bionaid distributor in Denmark, is the guy who wrote this article that the OP shared with us:

[link to www.apsense.com]

But among the 20 (NOT 100,000's of thousands) RESEARCH TESTIMONIALS, there are 5 which emerge THANKS TO CLAUS's WORK in Denmark:

Burk Elder Hale still uses his "research testimonials" but claims Claus is a DANISH FAT ASS IDIOT, SLOBBERING OVER THIS ON HIS PATHETIC XP COMPUTER, IS NOT EVEN A ENTREPENEUR", HAS NO CLASS, AND NO CREDIBILITY...A KIND OF SANTA CLAUS.

If Claus has no credibility, nor has the testimonials from him. Therefore, Burk Elder Hale, using his testimonials, has no credibility either.

Note how "Love Rules" when Burk wants to beat Claus up thanks to a Norvegian "friend".

spock
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/21/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
and to further more, there are more sleaze bags who have no intellectual basis, to discredit BIONAID, as there education level is simply not above board. i can testimony, that Burks Bionaid, works to : KILL STAPH GERMS, TERMINATE VIRAL LOADS, (I HAVE THE DOCUMENTS ON HOW BIONAID, CAN REDUCE AND OR TERMINATE THE VIRAL LOAD OF HEPATITIS C! (NOT KIDDING). I ALSO HAVE MANY OTHER SIGNED DOCUMENTS, EVEN FROM B Y U, which attest more medical and legal proof, that the nanometric particle ppm size of the silver molecules in BIONAID, can also kill, on contact; ANY FLU VIRUS, AND OR SOME FUNGAL AND BACTERIAL INFECTIONS. I, Mr V, have the documents, stored digital, and on paper, signed, by a professor, and a microbiologist. PERIOD! so , GO BACK TO YOUR FRICKIN CARTOONS....SHILLS....IDIOTS!!!!cool25aspock

Quoting: ANGRY MAN 5958750

BURK ELDER HALE IS JUST OUTLAW! He just went far beyond the madatory legal disclaimers.

For having said that Bionaid is a solution for infections and Hepatitis C, among other things, he should be sued by the appropriate medical authorities!

Anyone here to stop him?

yoda
Sad boy
User ID: 25994459
United States
10/21/2012 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any witness or victim of Burk Elder Hale / bionaid?

hiding Yah! the author DANISH FAT ASS IDIOT, SLOBBERING OVER THIS ON HIS PATHETIC XP COMPUTER, IS NOT EVEN A "ENTREPENEUR", HAS NO CLASS, AND NO CREDIBILITY. he is flat out, along with his so called "coaching" a JOKE. HE GETS PAID IN DANISH DONUTS, to write this CRAP, so he can feed his dogs on denmark, TELL YOU WHAT! I, am going to call my VIKING friend, in Norway, and have this idiot, beat up. you, Claus Nicolae Nielsen, are a pathetic SANTA CLAUS, with no credibility, and by the way, everyone should see the DIRT, ON THIS CLOWN, in DENAMRK! may be i shall post it, when i am reday, or the Norweigan biker get's him first! WHAT A COMPLETE DOUCH BAG "COACH", HA! GET LOST! HURRY, YOU BETTER HIDE FROM THAT BIKER! linksucksdance
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7516639

Remember that Claus Nicolae Nielsen, as former deceived Bionaid distributor in Denmark, is the guy who wrote this article that the OP shared with us:

But among the 20 (NOT 100,000's of thousands) RESEARCH TESTIMONIALS, there are 5 which emerge THANKS TO CLAUS's WORK in Denmark:

Burk Elder Hale still uses his "research testimonials" but claims Claus is a DANISH FAT ASS IDIOT, SLOBBERING OVER THIS ON HIS PATHETIC XP COMPUTER, IS NOT EVEN A ENTREPENEUR", HAS NO CLASS, AND NO CREDIBILITY...A KIND OF SANTA CLAUS.

If Claus has no credibility, nor has the testimonials from him. Therefore, Burk Elder Hale, using his testimonials, has no credibility either.

Note how "Love Rules" when Burk wants to beat Claus up thanks to a Norvegian "friend".

spock
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5958750

Thanks to Claus Nicolae Nielsen and Clarence Lee to show us the real nature of Burk Elder Hale.
And thanks too Hawaii dude ! 1rof1
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/21/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
PLEASE PIN THIS FOR THE SAKE OF THE PEOPLE SAFETY!

Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22536454
United States
10/21/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
PLEASE PIN THIS FOR THE SAKE OF THE PEOPLE SAFETY!

Thanks.

I do fully agree with this suggestion. His previous friends are exposing him. This is the best evidence of Burk's misdeeds. All what was presented here is a clear proof of the evil behavior of this con man. All the readers should be aware of the danger...hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22536454
United States
10/21/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1072396
United States
10/21/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
fighter1
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/21/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
A wolf disguised as lamb.
Godly words, Evil deeds.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/21/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here the proof of the Burk's megalomania, read today on his facebook's page.

City of Hargrave
King · 2005 to today
Ecclesiastical City under the reign of The King of Kings

HE IS KING. And we know now that this King is almighty !

Crazy boy
User ID: 25990006
United States
10/21/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

City of Hargrave
King · 2005 to today

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1072396

Oh oh, he has to visit a psy this guy !

pennywise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24644133
United States
10/21/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

City of Hargrave
King · 2005 to today

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1072396

This is not the only symptome of megalomania. Look at this one:

In light of the world-wide concern about antibiotic resistant, mutating microbes that vaccines cannot timely prevent, anyone that would in any way thwart the people from freely obtaining BIONAID™ should be equated with a person hell-bent on mass-murder. BIONAID™ is precious to us all. BIONAID™ serves national security, public interest, health education, social welfare, civilization's safety and world peace."

Burk Elder Hale is the SAVIOR OF THE WORLD!

But, since he is selling BIONAID for skyrocketing prices ($38 the small bottle) he is finally Satan on Earth. That's why he claims to give free bottles against very generous donations.

WHAT ASSHOLE HE IS!

ahole
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13493180
United States
10/22/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
This thread is of public interest. PIN IT.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4248014
United States
10/22/2012 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

- the answer for cancer,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3016508
United States
10/22/2012 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

- the answer for cancer,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4248014

I prefer another day without Burk Elder Hale. Let's celebrate that.

chorus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3016508
United States
10/22/2012 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

- the answer for cancer,

I prefer another day without Burk Elder Hale. Let's celebrate that.

chorus
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3016508

I forgot the band:

band
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4248014
United States
10/22/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

- the answer for cancer,

I suppose we don't have to expect anything good from this liar.

hmm
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22581225
United States
10/22/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

spock

Bravo!

applause2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1566836
United States
10/22/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, GLP, I can't say for sure whether Burk is a fraud or not, but, I will say that I used Bionaid on a stye that was forming in my eye and the stye never developed and the bionaid made it go away literally overnight.

I've had the the bionaid on my shelf for about 4 years now. So far, it's worked for me:)

I do understand the skepticism.

Peace to all!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2393784
United States
10/22/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
It tried his magic water and its quite legit I am 350 years old now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25915360

It tried his magic water and its quite legit! Perhaps this contact really does have a brain!! very good! oh yah, the Bionaid works, on hundred's of thousands of testimonies. may be i shall begin pasting them here.....agent
 Quoting: Hawaii dudes A+Techies 16981795

YEAH! You should try to paste them, indeed. I am anxious to see this very long list of hundred's of thousands of testimonies.

ceegar

Magic water, my ass.

:money:

Your brain (any?) didn't understand the joke.

lolatu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1545052
United States
10/22/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, GLP, I can't say for sure whether Burk is a fraud or not, but, I will say that I used Bionaid on a stye that was forming in my eye and the stye never developed and the bionaid made it go away literally overnight.

I've had the the bionaid on my shelf for about 4 years now. So far, it's worked for me:)

I do understand the skepticism.

Peace to all!

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1566836

Thank you for your testimony, if real. Did you see any doctor first for your stye? It could / should be coincidental with the bionaid product according to the own words of Burk Eder.

Did you drink or pour Bionaid on your eye? A stye is a bacterial infection for which you apply a cleansing and a local antibio-corticotherapy for 10 days. There is nothing to drink.

Did you use Bionaid just once for the stye or since 4 years?