BURK ELDER HALE: A CASE OF FRAUD IN NEW AGE PRODUCTS

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1549965
United States
10/22/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BURK ELDER HALE: A CASE OF FRAUD IN NEW AGE PRODUCTS
It tried his magic water and its quite legit I am 350 years old now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25915360

It tried his magic water and its quite legit! Perhaps this contact really does have a brain!! very good! oh yah, the Bionaid works, on hundred's of thousands of testimonies. may be i shall begin pasting them here.....agent
 Quoting: Hawaii dudes A+Techies 16981795

Burk, these clowns are really recessed into there own pretend world of ignorance. this is my last post, there are many more blogs that could do much better than in this group. I, will always stand by you, and your products. to bad these losers are so sick! HA! BY BYE, LITTLE BIRDIES. have a wonderful day, Burk Elder.hfbump
 Quoting: Hawaii IP 16981795

Ahahah, this is Burk Elder signing (coma Burk Elder) his own words but with Hawaii dude / IP pseudo, the same having said that Bionaid kills germs, virus and infections, like a drug, i.e. the opposite of the law and his own agreement you must "sign" before seing the testimonials!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22581225
United States
10/22/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
sockpuppet
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18724884
United States
10/22/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
IF you like products from the newagers, you would better see this case of fraud with the bionaid products (supposed "miraculous" water).

The name of the "seller" is Burk Elder Hale, living in Georgia, USA. In fact, according to him, he doesn't sell anything but asks for "DONATIONS" in exchange to "free" products (very expensive small bottles of "miraculous" water). He claims to work with veterans and different institutions or partners.

Many complains emerge here and there on the net from former re-seelers for his abusive tricks (see the whole article):

[link to www.apsense.com]

He offers $1,000,000 in gold to anyone proving he is wrong and claims he will present a speculative documentary film (water of immortality) at the next Cannes International Film Festival! But this is impossible.

I loved the comment of one of the readers:

I wonder how it is possible to offer such $ 1,000,000 in gold for such a casual case of fraud related to some dozens thousand dollars. Two questions emerge. Where is the proof showing that such gold really exists? How is it possible to get such an amount? From previous frauds? Or the same fraudulent bionaid-donations affair?

On another hand, the Cannes International Film Festival is not in early year, but from 15th to 26th of May, 2013, which is rather the middle of the year. By the way, this festival doesn't display, in the official selection, any documentary film of such very "exotic" and speculative topic.

This is another fraud...when someone uses a prestigious name to make believe that something is relevant or of any importance.

He even says that he has a cure for cancers on his facebook page. This guy creates many websites to praise himself and his "miraculous" water letting people believe that he is not the creator of those websites. He is so afraid that pages like the link mentionned above could be visible in google searches. That's why he creates so many websites in order to posively appear on better places than this kind of pages depicting him as he really is: a fraud!

I invite you to comment here whether or not you were victim of his fraud or misdeeds, and even on the page I mentionned above.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18466760

Thanks for sharing this news.

yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25956802
United States
10/22/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, thanks!5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2571706
United States
10/22/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gold Palm of Cannes's festival for Burk Elder Hale in the fantastic movie : The mythomaniac
 Quoting: Gold palm 25990006

He deserves even an Oscar! lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17776221
United States
10/22/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
He alsopennywise deserves the gold clown of the international Circus festival of Monte-Carlo, close to Cannes.

[link to www.circopedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5386698
United States
10/22/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
He alsopennywise deserves the gold clown of the international Circus festival of Monte-Carlo, close to Cannes.

[link to www.circopedia.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17776221

I prefer for this BS

knockout
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4248014
United States
10/22/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
This guy is a liar. HE CAN'T GO with his "movie" in the Cannes's festival, he doesn't have one million dollars in gold, and he can't have the answer to cure the cancer. But he claims all this fantastic things . So I don't have to know him in person to see he is a liar.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24345195

Yes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3768926
United States
10/22/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
billgates Why not? I sell vaccines that are suppose to make you well that kill you. No one stops me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24068631

Maybe you could win $1,000,000.00 in gold!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(Free-Press-Release.com) June 13, 2009 -- A one million dollar reward has been offered to all vaccine and drug promoters challenging them to prove vaccines and drugs are more safe and effective than Bionaid™ and Zeoheal™.

[link to www.free-press-release.com]

A man has stepped forward with a $1million reward in gold to challenge vaccine supporters, CDC and the government to justify promotion of vaccines over natural immunization by Bionaid™ & ZeoHeal™.. Breaking news from by Burk-Elder: Hale, Third/ in Swine Flu, Avian Flu, H1N1, Deep Tissue Detox, vaccinations, 2009 pandemic, Bionaid, ZeoHeal, NASA, Biotechnology.

You see this amount is ready to be distributed since 2009. But, it's not the least:

The reward has been on the internet for almost a year, but vaccine and drug supporters have neglected to register for the million dollar reward being offered in raw gold.

The gold is secreted away in several locations underground with billions of dollars in precious metals.

Please, do not laugh! This is serious guys. Burk Elder Hale is still rich because none dared to register to this rewarded challenge...

So what are you waiting for?

To be sure this gold exists?

The proof is his beautiful banner in the middle.

It suffices to trust Burk Elder...in everything he says because he is amazing!

ROBOTdance
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24579977

This guy is a joke!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24939065
United States
10/23/2012 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
No, he is not a joke, he is dangerous for the people safety.

In a research study, you provide all the cases: the good and BAD RESULTS. In his case, he only provides a bunch of 20 supposed successes, even if he clearly states, as a disclaimer, that any positive result in health is totally and completly coincidental.

The problem is that, since he is the judge and party, showing the so-called research testimonials on one hand, AND selling (giving for free in exchange of donations) the small bottles of Bionaid (less than 25 cl for $38) on the other hand, we are not able to see if there is ANY SIDE EFFECT, on short or long term, according to the quantities you drink.

He will never provide ANY MEDICAL COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE USER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HAVING USED BIONAID. In other terms, if there are any bad side effects, you will never know

To put an accepted drug on the market, such a real research study exists that should be (IS) endorsed by the medical authorities. I know that the lobbyists push to get permissions to sell drugs. But at least, there are multi-millions dollars studies before saying this or that drug is a cure. In addition, there is a posology and different other advices when using a drug. Here, YOU HAVE NOTHING!!!!! You drink Bionaid at your own risk and expense.

How many bottles you drink a month, a week, a day, an hour. Burk Elder Hale doesn't care. He just sells and gets cash, even if he doesn't send the bottles to the "user" (consumer).

Here, Burk Elder makes you believe that Bionaid kills germs, virus and infections, so does many acids and cleaning products (bleach for exemple).

The multi-million dollars study is made by the guinea pigs
- the consumers - who DONATE for FREE BOTTLES OF, MAYBE, POISON. WHO KNOWS HOW THOSE BOTTLES ARE STORED? WHAT IS THE STORING TEMPERATURE? So many questions arise for intelligent people. Remember that it's not for nothing that laws exist...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24939065
United States
10/23/2012 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
billgates Why not? I sell vaccines that are suppose to make you well that kill you. No one stops me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24068631

Maybe you could win $1,000,000.00 in gold!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(Free-Press-Release.com) June 13, 2009 -- A one million dollar reward has been offered to all vaccine and drug promoters challenging them to prove vaccines and drugs are more safe and effective than Bionaid™ and Zeoheal™.

[link to www.free-press-release.com]

A man has stepped forward with a $1million reward in gold to challenge vaccine supporters, CDC and the government to justify promotion of vaccines over natural immunization by Bionaid™ & ZeoHeal™.. Breaking news from by Burk-Elder: Hale, Third/ in Swine Flu, Avian Flu, H1N1, Deep Tissue Detox, vaccinations, 2009 pandemic, Bionaid, ZeoHeal, NASA, Biotechnology.

You see this amount is ready to be distributed since 2009. But, it's not the least:

The reward has been on the internet for almost a year, but vaccine and drug supporters have neglected to register for the million dollar reward being offered in raw gold.

The gold is secreted away in several locations underground with billions of dollars in precious metals.

Please, do not laugh! This is serious guys. Burk Elder Hale is still rich because none dared to register to this rewarded challenge...

So what are you waiting for?

To be sure this gold exists?

The proof is his beautiful banner in the middle.

It suffices to trust Burk Elder...in everything he says because he is amazing!

ROBOTdance
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24579977

This guy is a joke!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3768926

Maybe you wanted to say that the reward Burk Elder Hale offers IS A JOKE. In comparison, look at the reward James Randi offers FOR REAL:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

The One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge is real and in a fund dedicated for this!

Maybe Burk is waiting the proper moment to challenge James Randi when someone will ask him his $1,000,000 in gold since gold price is changing everyday!

As a KING OF HARGRAVE, the City of THE KING OF THE KINGS, he surely has divine powers...

spock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24644133
United States
10/23/2012 03:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another day without any proof of (from Burk Elder Hale) :

- the consumer benefice of the product BIONAID,
- the 100,000's of thousands of testimonies,
- the $ 1,000,000 in gold Burk Elder Hale offers to his critics,
- the Cannes International Film Festival film selection in which Burk's documentary film "Water of Immortality" is supposed to be selected,
- the existence of the City of Hargrave,
- what Burk Elder Hale did since 2005 for this "city",
- all the "donations" Burk Elder Hale claims to make,
- the answer for cancer,
- the motto "Love Rules" in acts,
- surely forgot some other weird claims...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2217431
United States
10/23/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, GLP, I can't say for sure whether Burk is a fraud or not, but, I will say that I used Bionaid on a stye that was forming in my eye and the stye never developed and the bionaid made it go away literally overnight.

I've had the the bionaid on my shelf for about 4 years now. So far, it's worked for me:)

I do understand the skepticism.

Peace to all!

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1566836

The eye is fragile and essential in our life. If I had a sty in the eyelid, I would have no reflex to use some water to look after me, especially when it is about a bacterial origin, I would have scare to definitively injure my eye.

I would rather hurry up to a drugstore.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25182346
United States
10/23/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, GLP, I can't say for sure whether Burk is a fraud or not, but, I will say that I used Bionaid on a stye that was forming in my eye and the stye never developed and the bionaid made it go away literally overnight.

I've had the the bionaid on my shelf for about 4 years now. So far, it's worked for me:)

I do understand the skepticism.

Peace to all!

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1566836

The eye is fragile and essential in our life. If I had a sty in the eyelid, I would have no reflex to use some water to look after me, especially when it is about a bacterial origin, I would have scare to definitively injure my eye.

I would rather hurry up to a drugstore.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2217431

Wonder why this bionaid user didn't answer to the two responses he received here, Hummmm...Is he/she real?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26393791
United States
10/27/2012 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
angryface
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25515724
United States
10/30/2012 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1074491
United States
11/01/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18474949
United States
11/05/2012 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Instead of being in a low profile, Burk Elder Hale intentionnally chooses in his comments on squidoo below to lie again and again, and to show how irresponsible and stupid he is. His 'associates' still have time to end any contract with him while they still are able to do so, now that they are aware of the fraud, before it's too late for them.

Let's rephrase his gibberish in few points to sum up his views.

1) 'My BHI MFG, LLC agent mailing location for BHI MFG, LLC is at Georgia for contact information and verification.'

Good! I suggest Claus, Clarence and everyone being cheated to send a complain to the Federal Drug Administration to check whether or not there is a clandestine / illegal amateurish lab to produce bottles of bionaid, and other products at the home of Burk Elder Hale. Here is the contact you must have to do it (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT hhs.gov/about/regions/fdaser.html
FDA Southeast Regional/District Offices

SE Region, Atlanta (ATL-FO)
60 Eight Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Phone: 404-253-1171
Fax: 404-253-1207

Southeast Regional Lab (SRL)
60 Eight Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Phone: 404-253-1176
Fax: 404-253-1208

I suggest all the people concerned to report the B.E.H. fraud to (start with [link to (secure)] and replace DOT with a point without space)

oig DOT hhs.gov/fraud/hotline/

oig DOT hhs.gov/fraud/consumer-alerts/index.asp

oig DOT hhs.gov/fraud/enforcement/index.asp

Maybe some of the MOST IMPORTANT ONES (start with [link to (secure)] and replace DOT with a point without space):

oig DOT hhs.gov/fraud/medicaid-fraud-control-units-mfcu/index.asp

oig DOT hhs.gov/fraud/report-fraud/index.asp

oig DOT hhs.gov/fraud/state-false-claims-act-reviews/index.asp

Here is how to file a complain (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT hhs.gov/ocr/civilrights/complaints/index.html

'If you believe your health care provider conscience protection rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with OCR'. Here is an interesting link (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT hhs.gov/regulations/index.html

Link of interest about the regulations (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT fda.gov/RegulatoryInformation/Legislation/default.htm

OH, BY THE WAY, BURK ELDER HALE STATES THAT 'THE MANUFACTURING COMPANY PRODUCING PRODUCT' IS BHI MFG, LLC (so, BHI MFG, LLC, is not only an agent!!!!) HERE (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT trioxysilver.com/bionabout.htm

'BHI MFG LLC is the manufacturing company producing product under The Burk-Elder: Hale, Third. Bion-Plus-Bionaid-Trioxysilver-Professional, Burk-Elder: Hale, Third...'

2) 'The factory is elswhere and is information for professional inquiries only, not for those of your ilk.'

The regulations of FDA state that any product for health use should have different tracking information such as:

Number of series of a batch.
Expiring date of consumption.
Warnings and direction of use.
Ingredients and composition list.
Factory name / location.

NONE OF THESE MANDATORY INFORMATIONS EXIST ON BURK ELDER HALE PRODUCTS. So, the main users of the factory name / location IS the consumer! Not the professionnals, among them are the DISTRIBUTORS (Claus and Clarence for exemple), even if they don't have these informations either from B.E.H.. If they don't exist it is because the products are produced in his own kitchen / home as a witness certified.

As a matter of fact, someone already complained about the new product of B.E.H. (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT trioxysilver.com/bionabout.htm

Dr. Leonard Horowitz:

'To my knowledge Bionaid is no longer being manufactured by the original source of that product, and thus it is EXTREMELY DOUBTFUL it is a true nano-silver covalently bonded to oxygen product. It does not contain 528Hz, to my knowledge, and does not contain Breath of the Earth. Get 40% off by buying OxySilver (Editor's note - a tradename previously owned by Burk Hale, Incorporated) by the case. '

SO THIS CASE ISN'T NEW. I guess he wanted to say the new bionaid IS NOT a true nano-silver covalently bonded to oxygen product since it doesn't contain 528hz.. At the same link you can read:

'All equipment, production and bottling processes by BHI MFG LLC comply to FDA guidelines for food production and comply to ANSI Standard 173, Section 8 regarding dietary supplement production that are based on those guidelines'.

He clearly states that the equipments, the production and bottling processes ARE MADE BY BHI MFG, LLC! This company (BHI MFG LLC) is then the manufacturer, according to B.E.H.'s own words, LOUD AND CLEAR. Now, what about the guidelines (ANSI) included in the FDA guidelines?

Why doesn't Burk Elder Hale display his NSF certificate like this one? (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT newtrition DOT basf DOT com/pv_obj_cache/pv_obj_id_0182F296F879FCDB39CECDA1C064FBC55F​AB0100/filename/DSHEA_Brattvaag_norway.pdf

or this other one (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT shine-star.com.cn/images/nsf-gmp.pdf

Because he has none. How do I know it?

You would be interested by this link regarding the certificate he surely don't have (he would have displayed it otherwise) (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT nsf.org/business/gmp/index.asp

and this one where we can read (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT ihs.com/news/2008/nsf-update-dietary-supplement.htm

'NSF International updated the standard for dietary supplements to include good manufacturing practices (GMP) requirements to ensure consistency with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations. '

'The updated version of NSF/American National Standards Institute (ANSI) 173 - Dietary Supplements'
[ click here to get a copy of the said procedures (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):
store DOT ihs.com/specsstore/controller?event=LINK_SEARCH&search_value=​nsf%20173&mid=w092
]
'contains revisions to Section 8 GMP requirements that reference the new FDA requirements for both dietary supplement GMPs as well as the Adverse Event Reporting (AER) requirements that went into effect in December 2007.'

'NSF/ANSI 173 is used to EVALUATE and ANALYSE dietary supplements TO ENSURE THEY DO NOT CONTAIN UNDECLARED INGREDIENTS OR UNACCEPTABLE LEVEL OF CONTAMINANTS SUCH AS pesticides and HEAVY METALS...'

'Businesses that ...employ fewer than 20 employees must be compliant by JUNE 25, 2010.'

'Companies being audited for GMP compliance under NSF/ANSI Standard 173 are also expected to meet the compliance dates set forth by the FDA.'

'These updates will also be incorporated into NSF's Dietary Supplement Certification Program, which is based on NSF/ANSI 173.'

'Certification ensures that dietary supplements are produced in accordance with GMPs and are certified free of harmful contaminants, said NSF International.'

'NSF/ANSI 173 provides criteria and evaluation methods to ensure that dietary supplement products contain the IDENTITY AND QUANTITY OF INGREDIENTS LISTED ON PRODUCT LABEL AND THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE FREE OF ANY UNDECLARED CONTAMINANTS.'

Since there is no identity nor quantity of ingredients listed on Bionaid bottles, as far as I know, Burk Elder Hale is OUTLAW. Since B.E.H. has no NSF/ANSI Certificate to show us, He is OUTLAW (since June 25, 2010). And HE IS A LIAR UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE.

YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING NOW TO SUE HIM AS FAR HE IS NOT ABLE TO SHOW THIS CERTIFICATE FOR HIS OWN BOTTLES!!

3) 'I can also provide government references and reference from a retired Congressionman'.

The only government references and reference from a retired Congressionman are very old references, written A LONG TIME BEFORE BURK ELDER HALE'S BIONAID ACTIVITIES.

But on this website, he states (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT trioxysilver.com/index.htm

'Bionaid Trioxysilver Professional, Burk-Elder: Hale, Third and our manufacturing company has been recommended by an Honorable Representative (retired from the U.S. Congress and an expert in the field of silver hydrosol technology) on his official website as the best silver hydrosol in the world.'

You will not find such a recommandation. What website it is about? Why doesn't he show this so important and excellent recommandation? No one knows.

4) 'There is more than one manufacturing facility and some are overseas'.

A lot of gibberish, ZERO CERTIFIABLE FACTS.

5) 'We can see how desperate you are...'

He meant “how desperate I am now”.

6) 'Now I do not care to take the time to engage you because your agenda is frivolous and spurious at best.'

He does not care to take the time to engage anyone here because he would loose everything faster this way. The agenda is to expose him publicly, then through legal actions. If he doesn't engage anyone, it means 1) we have NOTHING to scare about him, and 2) he is sure to loose. NO associate, if any, would engage anyone for him (instead of him). So, we are free to continue.

7) 'However, my associates, who are not to be mistakenly perceived as weak or unprofessional, will not take kindly to your false remarks disparaging their state of the art manufacturing, and they may take legal action against you.'

NO ONE BUT HIM HAS BEEN EXPOSED! His associates, IF ANY, are unknown and therefore couldn't be moved by any of our critics upon HIM. But he says he won't 'sue' anyone because 'it takes time' (LOL). So be it. I'd rather say 'it takes money' (does he have any?) to prove nothing, but that he is a con man.

8) 'I will not reveal who they are to you so that you can start directly attacking them.'

He will not reveal who his associates are, IF ANY, because there are none that would be exposed like himself, except if they fully support him in his con, being aware of it. They could even sue him because they actually don't know his wrongdoings, do they? They surely trust him, and believe his lies. They could reject him if they learn who he really is: a fraud!

By the way, at one moment in the legal procedure against him, they will be known. Then two cases: 1) they sue him, or 2) they will be sued too. Much money to be taken from him and them in that case.

9) 'I will be contacting them, after doing a screen-shot of your comments so you can erase and reword things as you have been, thinking you can get away with that.'

I will certainly not withdraw any word of mine. But what is his point of doing screen-shots if he 'does not care to take the time to engage'? He doesn't have the balls to do anything because the shame and the joke are on HIM.

10) 'You rediculous posts on Godlikeproductions served to bring out commentary from others that have stood behind me.'

All the comments supporting him ('standing behing me', LOL) and Bionaid were FROM HIM. Except, maybe, someone saying that 4 years ago, BEFORE HIS NEW PRODUCT PRODUCED BY BHI MFG LLC, he appreciated Bionaid, when produced by someone else. The posts of Godlikeproductions served to expose him, and it works.

11) 'You are digging yourselves a very deep hole and your monetary penalties are soaring through the roof.'

What is his point if he 'does not care to take the time to engage'? He wants to scare someone here? None but HIM is exposed here and elsewhere. None but him would be able to sue anyone. But this is the way around that will come, exactly the contrary. He will be sued by Claus and Clarence, and probably others. He has already dug his hole with his long lasting misdeeds.

12) 'If my associates who are tied to highly placed dignitaries in many countries decide to fly you off like pesky mosquitos, consider yourself lucky, and if not, be assured that you will be in deeper trouble that you ever imagined.'

If his associates are intelligent they will make low profile like he should have made a long time ago. As a matter of fact, his only known associate, Franck Katabalwa in Africa, just changed his profile on FaceBook and chose to hide the public wall! The joke is on Burk Elder Hale ! He is just able to threaten people but it's just wishful thinking. He will live in jail soon.

13) 'I suggest that yout remove all your lies and your hoax about a scam off from the internet while you can.'

While his associates are actually hiding themselves, he tries to impress / threaten us in order to better lead us to remove our checkable critics. THAT TRICK WILL NOT WORK. PEOPLE WILL READ MORE AND MORE HOW MUCH A CONMAN HE IS. IN FACT, HE IS THE ONE WHO IS AFRAID OF THE TRUTH...and us.

14) 'And on top of that, the sites like squidoo, who stand to face libel actions for allowing your posts may also be taking legal action against you.'

On the contrary, sites like squidoo are happy to see how successful are these articles and comments. The only thing we are doing is exposing a real con man, with certifiable facts and webpages. Clarence and Claus have a written testimony against him from someone that is very easy to prove to have been very close to him and his deceitful method of bottles production.

15) 'You were told who the thief was that refused to ship your Bionaid in his possession - Bruce Curtis, persona non grata.'

When X orders something to Y, only Y is responsible for the product involved. No third party can be invoked. The responsibility goes to Y, not Z. So, Burk Elder Hale is the only responsible for the misdeed (no product sent nor refunding). NOTE THAT B.E.H. IMPLICITLY ADMITTED THAT IT WAS A BUSINESS TRANSACTION BETWEEN HIM AND CLAUS / CLARENCE / ETC., JUST HERE! NO DONATION! AT LEAST, he implicitly confessed it.

16) 'Again, if you had one shred of evidence proving that I kept you Bionaid instead of Bruce Curtis you would have provided that evidence and obtained a $1 million reward in gold.'

$1 million? What $1 million? Where is it? Again, we don't care where are the bottles Burk Elder Hale produces himself (that would explain why large quantities of bottles are never delivered). No evidence of anything such as a location of unproven produced bottles is required by the law by the victims. The only thing that counts for the ex-distributors is to be sent the right number of bottles or to be refunded. But since the production process is unclear, the charges against him are being heavier. Burk Elder Hale could have 1) sued Bruce Curtis, and/ or 2) requested a credit at his bank to refund his clients / distributors. Every other solution is just a conman misdeed.

17) 'But it is obvious that you have no such evidence as none exists, just evidence that Bruce Curtis kept your Bionaid and refused to ship it, a real scammer that is in hiding with your Bionaid.'

The victims of Burk Elder Hale's misdeeds don't have to prove anything. If one supplier is deficient in the process fo delivering products, the manufacturer / agent must comply with the contract, that should respect lawful compliances of the USA trade regulations, and make everything possible to satisfy the contract under decent time limit. In another hand, there exist exploitation / operations insurances to face such default events. A sound and honest businessman knows it perfectly. So, Burk Elder Hale, NO PLEAS ARE ACCEPTABLE.

18) '7,500 bottles were stolen by Bruce Curtis, some of that being yours an Clause's, but the most being mine. I paid for it, and it was to be shipped to you. I sent you email showing where Bruce Curtis admitted he would comply, thought he lied.'

AS FAR AS THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF A FORMAL COMPLAIN AT THE COURT FROM BURK ELDER HALE AGAINST BRUCE CURTIS, this is just a falsified story. Whatever lawsuits against Bruce Curtis by B.E.H., this latter is still responsible for the trade contract between his company and his distributors / clients.

19) 'Your obsession with me and agenda to disparage me hs now encompassed very important and professional men that are my associates, and again, it would be in your best interest to cease with your hoax here, and all the libel you have committed.'

Before saying how important and professional men are his associates, Burk Elder Hale would better tell us who they are. Otherwise, it's just another bragging, just trying to threaten and scare people. It would work with kids and gullible people, not with real grounded men and women.

20) 'In closing, you violations of my terms of service and use are so extensive that you have exceeded the value of product Bruce Curtis was supposed to send to you.'

Since the Burk Elder Hale's terms of services and uses are illegal, nothing has being violated. The only thing that has been violated by him is the fairness of the natural trade contracts.

LAST MINUTE NOTICE:

Burk Elder Hale is changing his page of testimonials (actually 'coming soon') because he is afraid of the consequences of the former testimonials pages. I hope Claus and Clarence you made a copy / screen-shot of those former webpages (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT fractallifesolutions.com/testimonials/

At this link, you will have a good letter from a probate judge dating of 2003, WELL BEFORE BURK ELDER EVEN KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SILVER WATER. At anytime this Judge support B.E.H. To make business with him (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT trioxysilver.com/judge.pdf

At this link (see bottom), B.E.H. Speaks about a former congressman (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT trioxysilver.com/bionproducts.htm

'You may request link information to a renowned and retired US Congressman's official website that recommends doing business with Elder.'

How is it possible to really trust someone hiding from public attention the official website of a US congressman who would recommend doing business with Burk Elder Hale?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3850505
United States
11/11/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
ouncsamThanks for sharing this information about a con man. He is not a King (LOL) a reverend or whatever, is just a LIAR.

:ouncsam
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3850505
United States
11/11/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
scream

I had read on squi doo a complain of customer about bottles of water. Sad and disgusting product at this time.

"I recently bought 3 bottles B io na id. They smell old and the liquid tastes bad and is pink, as if bathing water stands for a long time. How can it be, I had the impression that the product should be bacteriostatic ... I'm obviously pretty unhappy with the product."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25994459
United States
11/11/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
At this very time, the page about this case, on Ap sense had be Viewed 13,878 times, and for Godlike 7,179 times.

And... with no surprise, no surporters of Burk and his water.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25993639
United States
11/18/2012 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
On Ap sense Burk wrote :

"BTW, its a great day and donations are rolling in from supporters that no you are making up this hoax scam. One fellow, in show of support against you, donated and will be gifted 4 28-count cases of Bionaid (They, like thousands of others, love Bion aid) in gratitude for his $2,800.00 donation!
Nov 14th 2012 10:33"

So, were are these thousands of others consurmers who loved Bio naid, not here and not on internet so far !

A mystery donator gived $2,800.00 donation and will be gifted of 4 28-count cases of Bionaid.
So, why Claus Nicolae Nielsen of Denmark who is the European distributor of Bionaid, Rodney of England who is the U.K. distributor of Bionaid, and Clarence Lee, the Asian distributor of Bionaid didn't received the bottles they had paid for ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4724478
United States
11/18/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
On Ap sense Burk wrote :

"BTW, its a great day and donations are rolling in from supporters that no you are making up this hoax scam. One fellow, in show of support against you, donated and will be gifted 4 28-count cases of Bionaid (They, like thousands of others, love Bion aid) in gratitude for his $2,800.00 donation!

So, were are these thousands of others consurmers who loved Bio naid, not here and not on internet so far !

A mystery donator gived $2,800.00 donation and will be gifted of 4 28-count cases of Bionaid.
So, why Claus Nicolae Nielsen of Denmark who is the European distributor of Bionaid, Rodney of England who is the U.K. distributor of Bionaid, and Clarence Lee, the Asian distributor of Bionaid didn't received the bottles they had paid for ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25993639

I bet that Burk prefers to keep the water for him, and not send it to whom they own it. Sad guy.

angryface
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8011977
United States
11/18/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
On Ap sense Burk wrote :

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25993639

I bet that Burk prefers to keep the water for him, and not send it to whom they own it. Sad guy.

angryface
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4724478

And i bet that God is no longer with Burk Elder Hale.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25995933
United States
11/19/2012 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

- the Cannes International Film Festival film selection in which Burk's documentary film "Water of Immortality" is supposed to be selected,
- the answer for cancer,
 Quoting: Secret terror 22581225

To be exact, another month without any proof of !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27467395
United States
11/19/2012 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
He offered water for donations. You buy the water?? Didn't think so. If you're not going to go after churches for accepting donations to keep the house of God open, than why the water guy?

Here it is: They have the freedom to believe and buy what they want.

You mad, bro?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19072702
United States
11/19/2012 04:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

- the answer for cancer,
 Quoting: Secret terror 22581225

To be exact, another month without any proof of !
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25995933

Distance yourself from that crap. The world is falling apart.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19072702
United States
11/19/2012 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
He offered water for donations. You buy the water?? Didn't think so. If you're not going to go after churches for accepting donations to keep the house of God open, than why the water guy?

You mad, bro?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27467395

Wow!

In what kind of world do you live in ?

This guy is a seller and he has to send the water that consumers or distributors had paid for !

Do you go yourself to wallmart and pay to have nothing?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22815875
United States
11/19/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

You mad, bro?

What is the point, Do you thing that BEH is like a church, good for the soul?

Far from god Bro, very far. He sells water which smells old and the liquid tastes bad and is pink, as if bathing water stands for a long time, without FDA consent, he produces himself in his kichen, and doesn't send the water to the distributors had paid for.

This guy does nothing for people, just for himself. he is a liar, a con man, and nobody is behind him to support him, we can see that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5386698
United States
11/19/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

You mad, bro?

Wow!

In what kind of world do you live in ?

This guy is a seller and he has to send the water that consumers or distributors had paid for !

Do you go yourself to wallmart and pay to have nothing?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19072702

Hum... in fact, BEH is the representation of the bad, dark face of America's spirit : Trick, spoil, con.

The bright side, the light face of America's spirit is helping people, does right things at the right time, thinks with affection to the others. But, BEH in not in this case, in this energy.