BURK ELDER HALE: A CASE OF FRAUD IN NEW AGE PRODUCTS

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1519173
United States
11/19/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BURK ELDER HALE: A CASE OF FRAUD IN NEW AGE PRODUCTS

Hum... in fact, BEH is the representation of the bad, dark face of America's spirit : Trick, spoil, con.

The bright side, the light face of America's spirit is helping people, does right things at the right time, thinks with affection to the others. But, BEH in not in this case, in this energy.

I agree with your point of view.
hi
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25956802
United States
11/19/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hum... in fact, BEH is the representation of the bad, dark face of America's spirit : Trick, spoil, con.

The bright side, the light face of America's spirit is helping people, does right things at the right time, thinks with affection to the others. But, BEH in not in this case, in this energy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1519173

I agree with your point of view.
hi

applause2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5172684
United States
11/20/2012 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Instead of being in a low profile, Burk Elder Hale intentionnally chooses in his comments on squidoo below to lie again and again, and to show how irresponsible and stupid he is. His 'associates' still have time to end any contract with him while they still are able to do so, now that they are aware of the fraud, before it's too late for them.

Let's rephrase his gibberish in few points to sum up his views.

1) 'My BHI MFG, LLC agent mailing location for BHI MFG, LLC is at Georgia for contact information and verification.'

Good! I suggest Claus, Clarence and everyone being cheated to send a complain to the Federal Drug Administration to check whether or not there is a clandestine / illegal amateurish lab to produce bottles of bionaid, and other products at the home of Burk Elder Hale. Here is the contact you must have to do it (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT hhs.gov/about/regions/fdaser.html
FDA Southeast Regional/District Offices

SE Region, Atlanta (ATL-FO)
60 Eight Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Phone: 404-253-1171
Fax: 404-253-1207

Southeast Regional Lab (SRL)
60 Eight Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Phone: 404-253-1176
Fax: 404-253-1208

I suggest all the people concerned to report the B.E.H. fraud to (start with [link to (secure)] and replace DOT with a point without space)

oig DOT hhs.gov/fraud/hotline/

oig DOT hhs.gov/fraud/consumer-alerts/index.asp

oig DOT hhs.gov/fraud/enforcement/index.asp

Maybe some of the MOST IMPORTANT ONES (start with [link to (secure)] and replace DOT with a point without space):

oig DOT hhs.gov/fraud/medicaid-fraud-control-units-mfcu/index.asp

oig DOT hhs.gov/fraud/report-fraud/index.asp

oig DOT hhs.gov/fraud/state-false-claims-act-reviews/index.asp

Here is how to file a complain (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT hhs.gov/ocr/civilrights/complaints/index.html

'If you believe your health care provider conscience protection rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with OCR'. Here is an interesting link (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT hhs.gov/regulations/index.html

Link of interest about the regulations (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT fda.gov/RegulatoryInformation/Legislation/default.htm

OH, BY THE WAY, BURK ELDER HALE STATES THAT 'THE MANUFACTURING COMPANY PRODUCING PRODUCT' IS BHI MFG, LLC (so, BHI MFG, LLC, is not only an agent!!!!) HERE (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT trioxysilver.com/bionabout.htm

'BHI MFG LLC is the manufacturing company producing product under The Burk-Elder: Hale, Third. Bion-Plus-Bionaid-Trioxysilver-Professional, Burk-Elder: Hale, Third...'

2) 'The factory is elswhere and is information for professional inquiries only, not for those of your ilk.'

The regulations of FDA state that any product for health use should have different tracking information such as:

Number of series of a batch.
Expiring date of consumption.
Warnings and direction of use.
Ingredients and composition list.
Factory name / location.

NONE OF THESE MANDATORY INFORMATIONS EXIST ON BURK ELDER HALE PRODUCTS. So, the main users of the factory name / location IS the consumer! Not the professionnals, among them are the DISTRIBUTORS (Claus and Clarence for exemple), even if they don't have these informations either from B.E.H.. If they don't exist it is because the products are produced in his own kitchen / home as a witness certified.

As a matter of fact, someone already complained about the new product of B.E.H. (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT trioxysilver.com/bionabout.htm

Dr. Leonard Horowitz:

'To my knowledge Bionaid is no longer being manufactured by the original source of that product, and thus it is EXTREMELY DOUBTFUL it is a true nano-silver covalently bonded to oxygen product. It does not contain 528Hz, to my knowledge, and does not contain Breath of the Earth. Get 40% off by buying OxySilver (Editor's note - a tradename previously owned by Burk Hale, Incorporated) by the case. '

SO THIS CASE ISN'T NEW. I guess he wanted to say the new bionaid IS NOT a true nano-silver covalently bonded to oxygen product since it doesn't contain 528hz.. At the same link you can read:

'All equipment, production and bottling processes by BHI MFG LLC comply to FDA guidelines for food production and comply to ANSI Standard 173, Section 8 regarding dietary supplement production that are based on those guidelines'.

He clearly states that the equipments, the production and bottling processes ARE MADE BY BHI MFG, LLC! This company (BHI MFG LLC) is then the manufacturer, according to B.E.H.'s own words, LOUD AND CLEAR. Now, what about the guidelines (ANSI) included in the FDA guidelines?

Why doesn't Burk Elder Hale display his NSF certificate like this one? (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT newtrition DOT basf DOT com/pv_obj_cache/pv_obj_id_0182F296F879FCDB39CECDA1C064FBC55F​AB0100/filename/DSHEA_Brattvaag_norway.pdf

or this other one (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT shine-star.com.cn/images/nsf-gmp.pdf

Because he has none. How do I know it?

You would be interested by this link regarding the certificate he surely don't have (he would have displayed it otherwise) (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT nsf.org/business/gmp/index.asp

and this one where we can read (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT ihs.com/news/2008/nsf-update-dietary-supplement.htm

'NSF International updated the standard for dietary supplements to include good manufacturing practices (GMP) requirements to ensure consistency with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations. '

'The updated version of NSF/American National Standards Institute (ANSI) 173 - Dietary Supplements'
[ click here to get a copy of the said procedures (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):
store DOT ihs.com/specsstore/controller?event=LINK_SEARCH&search_value=​nsf%20173&mid=w092
]
'contains revisions to Section 8 GMP requirements that reference the new FDA requirements for both dietary supplement GMPs as well as the Adverse Event Reporting (AER) requirements that went into effect in December 2007.'

'NSF/ANSI 173 is used to EVALUATE and ANALYSE dietary supplements TO ENSURE THEY DO NOT CONTAIN UNDECLARED INGREDIENTS OR UNACCEPTABLE LEVEL OF CONTAMINANTS SUCH AS pesticides and HEAVY METALS...'

'Businesses that ...employ fewer than 20 employees must be compliant by JUNE 25, 2010.'

'Companies being audited for GMP compliance under NSF/ANSI Standard 173 are also expected to meet the compliance dates set forth by the FDA.'

'These updates will also be incorporated into NSF's Dietary Supplement Certification Program, which is based on NSF/ANSI 173.'

'Certification ensures that dietary supplements are produced in accordance with GMPs and are certified free of harmful contaminants, said NSF International.'

'NSF/ANSI 173 provides criteria and evaluation methods to ensure that dietary supplement products contain the IDENTITY AND QUANTITY OF INGREDIENTS LISTED ON PRODUCT LABEL AND THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE FREE OF ANY UNDECLARED CONTAMINANTS.'

Since there is no identity nor quantity of ingredients listed on Bionaid bottles, as far as I know, Burk Elder Hale is OUTLAW. Since B.E.H. has no NSF/ANSI Certificate to show us, He is OUTLAW (since June 25, 2010). And HE IS A LIAR UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE.

YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING NOW TO SUE HIM AS FAR HE IS NOT ABLE TO SHOW THIS CERTIFICATE FOR HIS OWN BOTTLES!!

3) 'I can also provide government references and reference from a retired Congressionman'.

The only government references and reference from a retired Congressionman are very old references, written A LONG TIME BEFORE BURK ELDER HALE'S BIONAID ACTIVITIES.

But on this website, he states (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT trioxysilver.com/index.htm

'Bionaid Trioxysilver Professional, Burk-Elder: Hale, Third and our manufacturing company has been recommended by an Honorable Representative (retired from the U.S. Congress and an expert in the field of silver hydrosol technology) on his official website as the best silver hydrosol in the world.'

You will not find such a recommandation. What website it is about? Why doesn't he show this so important and excellent recommandation? No one knows.

4) 'There is more than one manufacturing facility and some are overseas'.

A lot of gibberish, ZERO CERTIFIABLE FACTS.

5) 'We can see how desperate you are...'

He meant “how desperate I am now”.

6) 'Now I do not care to take the time to engage you because your agenda is frivolous and spurious at best.'

He does not care to take the time to engage anyone here because he would loose everything faster this way. The agenda is to expose him publicly, then through legal actions. If he doesn't engage anyone, it means 1) we have NOTHING to scare about him, and 2) he is sure to loose. NO associate, if any, would engage anyone for him (instead of him). So, we are free to continue.

7) 'However, my associates, who are not to be mistakenly perceived as weak or unprofessional, will not take kindly to your false remarks disparaging their state of the art manufacturing, and they may take legal action against you.'

NO ONE BUT HIM HAS BEEN EXPOSED! His associates, IF ANY, are unknown and therefore couldn't be moved by any of our critics upon HIM. But he says he won't 'sue' anyone because 'it takes time' (LOL). So be it. I'd rather say 'it takes money' (does he have any?) to prove nothing, but that he is a con man.

8) 'I will not reveal who they are to you so that you can start directly attacking them.'

He will not reveal who his associates are, IF ANY, because there are none that would be exposed like himself, except if they fully support him in his con, being aware of it. They could even sue him because they actually don't know his wrongdoings, do they? They surely trust him, and believe his lies. They could reject him if they learn who he really is: a fraud!

By the way, at one moment in the legal procedure against him, they will be known. Then two cases: 1) they sue him, or 2) they will be sued too. Much money to be taken from him and them in that case.

9) 'I will be contacting them, after doing a screen-shot of your comments so you can erase and reword things as you have been, thinking you can get away with that.'

I will certainly not withdraw any word of mine. But what is his point of doing screen-shots if he 'does not care to take the time to engage'? He doesn't have the balls to do anything because the shame and the joke are on HIM.

10) 'You rediculous posts on Godlikeproductions served to bring out commentary from others that have stood behind me.'

All the comments supporting him ('standing behing me', LOL) and Bionaid were FROM HIM. Except, maybe, someone saying that 4 years ago, BEFORE HIS NEW PRODUCT PRODUCED BY BHI MFG LLC, he appreciated Bionaid, when produced by someone else. The posts of Godlikeproductions served to expose him, and it works.

11) 'You are digging yourselves a very deep hole and your monetary penalties are soaring through the roof.'

What is his point if he 'does not care to take the time to engage'? He wants to scare someone here? None but HIM is exposed here and elsewhere. None but him would be able to sue anyone. But this is the way around that will come, exactly the contrary. He will be sued by Claus and Clarence, and probably others. He has already dug his hole with his long lasting misdeeds.

12) 'If my associates who are tied to highly placed dignitaries in many countries decide to fly you off like pesky mosquitos, consider yourself lucky, and if not, be assured that you will be in deeper trouble that you ever imagined.'

If his associates are intelligent they will make low profile like he should have made a long time ago. As a matter of fact, his only known associate, Franck Katabalwa in Africa, just changed his profile on FaceBook and chose to hide the public wall! The joke is on Burk Elder Hale ! He is just able to threaten people but it's just wishful thinking. He will live in jail soon.

13) 'I suggest that yout remove all your lies and your hoax about a scam off from the internet while you can.'

While his associates are actually hiding themselves, he tries to impress / threaten us in order to better lead us to remove our checkable critics. THAT TRICK WILL NOT WORK. PEOPLE WILL READ MORE AND MORE HOW MUCH A CONMAN HE IS. IN FACT, HE IS THE ONE WHO IS AFRAID OF THE TRUTH...and us.

14) 'And on top of that, the sites like squidoo, who stand to face libel actions for allowing your posts may also be taking legal action against you.'

On the contrary, sites like squidoo are happy to see how successful are these articles and comments. The only thing we are doing is exposing a real con man, with certifiable facts and webpages. Clarence and Claus have a written testimony against him from someone that is very easy to prove to have been very close to him and his deceitful method of bottles production.

15) 'You were told who the thief was that refused to ship your Bionaid in his possession - Bruce Curtis, persona non grata.'

When X orders something to Y, only Y is responsible for the product involved. No third party can be invoked. The responsibility goes to Y, not Z. So, Burk Elder Hale is the only responsible for the misdeed (no product sent nor refunding). NOTE THAT B.E.H. IMPLICITLY ADMITTED THAT IT WAS A BUSINESS TRANSACTION BETWEEN HIM AND CLAUS / CLARENCE / ETC., JUST HERE! NO DONATION! AT LEAST, he implicitly confessed it.

16) 'Again, if you had one shred of evidence proving that I kept you Bionaid instead of Bruce Curtis you would have provided that evidence and obtained a $1 million reward in gold.'

$1 million? What $1 million? Where is it? Again, we don't care where are the bottles Burk Elder Hale produces himself (that would explain why large quantities of bottles are never delivered). No evidence of anything such as a location of unproven produced bottles is required by the law by the victims. The only thing that counts for the ex-distributors is to be sent the right number of bottles or to be refunded. But since the production process is unclear, the charges against him are being heavier. Burk Elder Hale could have 1) sued Bruce Curtis, and/ or 2) requested a credit at his bank to refund his clients / distributors. Every other solution is just a conman misdeed.

17) 'But it is obvious that you have no such evidence as none exists, just evidence that Bruce Curtis kept your Bionaid and refused to ship it, a real scammer that is in hiding with your Bionaid.'

The victims of Burk Elder Hale's misdeeds don't have to prove anything. If one supplier is deficient in the process fo delivering products, the manufacturer / agent must comply with the contract, that should respect lawful compliances of the USA trade regulations, and make everything possible to satisfy the contract under decent time limit. In another hand, there exist exploitation / operations insurances to face such default events. A sound and honest businessman knows it perfectly. So, Burk Elder Hale, NO PLEAS ARE ACCEPTABLE.

18) '7,500 bottles were stolen by Bruce Curtis, some of that being yours an Clause's, but the most being mine. I paid for it, and it was to be shipped to you. I sent you email showing where Bruce Curtis admitted he would comply, thought he lied.'

AS FAR AS THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF A FORMAL COMPLAIN AT THE COURT FROM BURK ELDER HALE AGAINST BRUCE CURTIS, this is just a falsified story. Whatever lawsuits against Bruce Curtis by B.E.H., this latter is still responsible for the trade contract between his company and his distributors / clients.

19) 'Your obsession with me and agenda to disparage me hs now encompassed very important and professional men that are my associates, and again, it would be in your best interest to cease with your hoax here, and all the libel you have committed.'

Before saying how important and professional men are his associates, Burk Elder Hale would better tell us who they are. Otherwise, it's just another bragging, just trying to threaten and scare people. It would work with kids and gullible people, not with real grounded men and women.

20) 'In closing, you violations of my terms of service and use are so extensive that you have exceeded the value of product Bruce Curtis was supposed to send to you.'

Since the Burk Elder Hale's terms of services and uses are illegal, nothing has being violated. The only thing that has been violated by him is the fairness of the natural trade contracts.

LAST MINUTE NOTICE:

Burk Elder Hale is changing his page of testimonials (actually 'coming soon') because he is afraid of the consequences of the former testimonials pages. I hope Claus and Clarence you made a copy / screen-shot of those former webpages (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT fractallifesolutions.com/testimonials/

At this link, you will have a good letter from a probate judge dating of 2003, WELL BEFORE BURK ELDER EVEN KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SILVER WATER. At anytime this Judge support B.E.H. To make business with him (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT trioxysilver.com/judge.pdf

At this link (see bottom), B.E.H. Speaks about a former congressman (start with [link to ] and replace DOT with a point without space):

www DOT trioxysilver.com/bionproducts.htm

'You may request link information to a renowned and retired US Congressman's official website that recommends doing business with Elder.'

How is it possible to really trust someone hiding from public attention the official website of a US congressman who would recommend doing business with Burk Elder Hale?

Good to remember it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28409860
United States
11/24/2012 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
From Claus Nicolae Nielsen on Apsense :
[link to www.apsense.com]

Here comes PROOF that Elder admitted he owed me, but did not ship anything to me yet EVEN HE HAD STOCK! From Gmail chat 24. Jan. 2012, yet I payed him end of Nov. 2011 and some even in the spring of 2011. He kept promising, and came with all his stories, and I waited and waited, my ill customers waited and waited, but nothing ever came.

Go to 22.50 for evidence that Burk Elder Hale owed me stock to keep my business going.

And 22.54 for evidence that he had stock of Bionaid, but I should not assume anything about myself! WTF! Now, is that arrogance? Not only, it is illegit business as well.

And remember at this time I had paid him $5000 all in all and had not seen a single product for around 9 months.

Or just enjoy his tone and remarks on the way there!
Elder Hale [email protected]

24. jan.

til mig (to me)

22.13 mig: I hope you make a lot of new business with the money you have stolen from me!

22.43 Elder: Trying to get at equally impotent comment back from me Claus, or are you just wanting to attempt to ruin my day by projecting more of the same ELF everyone is getting dosed with? You'll get neither.
I wrote your and others several weeks ago that I was doing something special for those friends that have stood by me for a long time - lost patience?

22.44 mig: Didnt get anything from you Elder
Elder: Care to elaborate on that vague remark?

22.45 mig: Didnt get the email you are talking about

22.46 ???
I have searched back to middle of Dec now and nothing...

22.47 Elder: Well it was sent BCC to my close circle of friends. I sopke about V3 and the projects going on now. And I mae it a point to state that my friends that have stood by me, expecting they would know who they are, would be getting something special from me.
mig: The last mail I have from you was a reply to my "status" mail of the 16. Dec

22.48 Elder: No need to be in low-spin-state Claus. Fight it.
mig: Well, seems I am not ur close circle of friends then...

22.49 I am just chilling after a long work day
and I am upset as well of course
Elder: What is going on with you - totaloly not chilling with me.
totally

22.50 mig: so did you send this mail to me?
Elder: money, right? you are having a tough time, and you are venting.
Yes, it went to you, Clarence and several others
22.51 mig: pretty tough with a window open that our appartment may have to go on auction yes..
Elder: My associate Robert is in Fiji right now, back on Thursday.
mig: what date was that?

22.52 Ass in?
Ultamex?
Elder: Don't have time to do email searches like I have to prove something. I sent it - take my word for it or not.
mig: no pun intended...
more that 2 month ago then ok

22.53 Elder: Not Ulamex.
mig: v3
Elder: I have, through Robert and V3, some serious investors moving on Bionaid and Micarox. Robert has been a great guy - not a Bruce Curtis.
mig: let me look, but I may have expected an update since.

22.54 Elder: Be beck momentarily - got to hand off some boxes for shipping.

22.56 mig: shipping???
I am back to 1. Nov now and dont see any mails from you...

22.57 Ok, thought you didnt have any Bionaid or I guess I have a few coming my way...

23.00 Elder: Yes, shipping. No need to assume anything about yourself. If you can keep a lid on the attitude I still want to work with you and do something very special for you when the money comes in,

23.01 I want to set you up in biz with V3mig: ok, cool, does it take big investment from my side

23.02 its MLM or how?
23.03 so v3 is the hydrogen water, nothing to do with Bionaid right?

23.06 Elder: Mut you assume?
Must you assume, typos today..sorry
mig: pardon me, but I am back to the 1. Oct now. I have heard about v3 from you, but that is looong time ago and no update.
???

23.07 I am asking a few questions???
Elder: [link to www.TheRiverBank.Us]
mig: Who is cross here?
Yes, I have seen that one
Elder: There's an answer to help prevent the endless questions filled with assumptions.

23.09 You started off with a very impotent remark and you ask me who is cross..LOL...c'mon Claus... :)

23.10 mig: so you wanna answer my questions or how?
Elder: How long has it been since you seen that website?
mig: TheRiverBank?
Elder: Aye.

23.11 mig: not sure, some months perhaps
Elder: It states what I am planning to do, but it does not go into details about my special projects I have in mind for those like you.

Great if he had 'special plans' for me/us, just a pity I/we never received them on email as he claims, even more a pity that he let me and my ill customers wait and wait while he invested my/our money without my/our prior consent in V3 (that failed). That is not legit business. So in the end NOTHING came my way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28274266
United States
11/24/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
From Claus Nicolae Nielsen on Apsense :

Here comes PROOF that Elder admitted he owed me, but did not ship anything to me yet EVEN HE HAD STOCK! From Gmail chat 24. Jan. 2012, yet I payed him end of Nov. 2011 and some even in the spring of 2011. He kept promising, and came with all his stories, and I waited and waited, my ill customers waited and waited, but nothing ever came.

Go to 22.50 for evidence that Burk Elder Hale owed me stock to keep my business going.

And 22.54 for evidence that he had stock of Bionaid, but I should not assume anything about myself! WTF! Now, is that arrogance? Not only, it is illegit business as well.

And remember at this time I had paid him $5000 all in all and had not seen a single product for around 9 months.

Or just enjoy his tone and remarks on the way there!
Elder Hale [email protected]

24. jan.

til mig (to me)

22.13 mig: I hope you make a lot of new business with the money you have stolen from me!

22.43 Elder: Trying to get at equally impotent comment back from me Claus, or are you just wanting to attempt to ruin my day by projecting more of the same ELF everyone is getting dosed with? You'll get neither.
I wrote your and others several weeks ago that I was doing something special for those friends that have stood by me for a long time - lost patience?

22.44 mig: Didnt get anything from you Elder
Elder: Care to elaborate on that vague remark?

22.45 mig: Didnt get the email you are talking about

22.46 ???
I have searched back to middle of Dec now and nothing...

22.47 Elder: Well it was sent BCC to my close circle of friends. I sopke about V3 and the projects going on now. And I mae it a point to state that my friends that have stood by me, expecting they would know who they are, would be getting something special from me.
mig: The last mail I have from you was a reply to my "status" mail of the 16. Dec

22.48 Elder: No need to be in low-spin-state Claus. Fight it.
mig: Well, seems I am not ur close circle of friends then...

22.49 I am just chilling after a long work day
and I am upset as well of course
Elder: What is going on with you - totaloly not chilling with me.
totally

22.50 mig: so did you send this mail to me?
Elder: money, right? you are having a tough time, and you are venting.
Yes, it went to you, Clarence and several others
22.51 mig: pretty tough with a window open that our appartment may have to go on auction yes..
Elder: My associate Robert is in Fiji right now, back on Thursday.
mig: what date was that?

22.52 Ass in?
Ultamex?
Elder: Don't have time to do email searches like I have to prove something. I sent it - take my word for it or not.
mig: no pun intended...
more that 2 month ago then ok

22.53 Elder: Not Ulamex.
mig: v3
Elder: I have, through Robert and V3, some serious investors moving on Bionaid and Micarox. Robert has been a great guy - not a Bruce Curtis.
mig: let me look, but I may have expected an update since.

22.54 Elder: Be beck momentarily - got to hand off some boxes for shipping.

22.56 mig: shipping???
I am back to 1. Nov now and dont see any mails from you...

22.57 Ok, thought you didnt have any Bionaid or I guess I have a few coming my way...

23.00 Elder: Yes, shipping. No need to assume anything about yourself. If you can keep a lid on the attitude I still want to work with you and do something very special for you when the money comes in,

23.01 I want to set you up in biz with V3mig: ok, cool, does it take big investment from my side

23.02 its MLM or how?
23.03 so v3 is the hydrogen water, nothing to do with Bionaid right?

23.06 Elder: Mut you assume?
Must you assume, typos today..sorry
mig: pardon me, but I am back to the 1. Oct now. I have heard about v3 from you, but that is looong time ago and no update.
???

23.07 I am asking a few questions???
Elder: [link to www.TheRiverBank.Us]
mig: Who is cross here?
Yes, I have seen that one
Elder: There's an answer to help prevent the endless questions filled with assumptions.

23.09 You started off with a very impotent remark and you ask me who is cross..LOL...c'mon Claus... :)

23.10 mig: so you wanna answer my questions or how?
Elder: How long has it been since you seen that website?
mig: TheRiverBank?
Elder: Aye.

23.11 mig: not sure, some months perhaps
Elder: It states what I am planning to do, but it does not go into details about my special projects I have in mind for those like you.

Great if he had 'special plans' for me/us, just a pity I/we never received them on email as he claims, even more a pity that he let me and my ill customers wait and wait while he invested my/our money without my/our prior consent in V3 (that failed). That is not legit business. So in the end NOTHING came my way.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28409860

Sorry for Claus to be in affair with a Liar. Seems not easy at all to make business with this Burl Elder Hale.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28274266
United States
11/24/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes !

It is not easy to trade with a man who claims to be a king of a city which does not exist.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27912202
United States
11/24/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
On Ap sense Burk wrote :

"BTW, its a great day and donations are rolling in from supporters that no you are making up this hoax scam. One fellow, in show of support against you, donated and will be gifted 4 28-count cases of Bionaid (They, like thousands of others, love Bion aid) in gratitude for his $2,800.00 donation!
Nov 14th 2012 10:33"

So, were are these thousands of others consurmers who loved Bio naid, not here and not on internet so far !

A mystery donator gived $2,800.00 donation and will be gifted of 4 28-count cases of Bionaid.
So, why Claus Nicolae Nielsen of Denmark who is the European distributor of Bionaid, Rodney of England who is the U.K. distributor of Bionaid, and Clarence Lee, the Asian distributor of Bionaid didn't received the bottles they had paid for ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25993639

I bet that Burk prefers to keep the water for him, and not send it to whom they own it. Sad guy.

angryface
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4724478

I doubt it. Elder lives on V.A. disability in his widowed Mom's home outside Chattanooga in Ringold, GA. Likely the water now in the bottles is right from their tap and then they stick the labels on. If the water is so fabulous why is Elder so disabled drawing his check? It didn't work for him or his Mom.They seem to have Alzheimers or something as it is not like being in contact with any normal business.I do recall Elder barking about Len Horowitz buying his Bionaid and was just his own water from his place in Hawaii in the bottles.Len was cutting him out of buying the water from him or so he claimed at the time even here on GLP. It appears Elder was doing the same thing or took up the practice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28334170
United States
11/24/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

I doubt it. Elder lives on V.A. disability in his widowed Mom's home outside Chattanooga in Ringold, GA. Likely the water now in the bottles is right from their tap and then they stick the labels on. If the water is so fabulous why is Elder so disabled drawing his check? It didn't work for him or his Mom.They seem to have Alzheimers or something as it is not like being in contact with any normal business.I do recall Elder barking about Len Horowitz buying his Bionaid and was just his own water from his place in Hawaii in the bottles.Len was cutting him out of buying the water from him or so he claimed at the time even here on GLP. It appears Elder was doing the same thing or took up the practice.

I'm not sure that Burk's business is so bad. He had rent the house in front of his mother's house to install his two brand new goddauthers, and all year long, he rented a nice grey car which costs more than $900,00 a month. So ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28334170
United States
11/24/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28334170

I'm not sure that Burk's business is so bad. He had rent the house in front of his mother's house to install his two brand new goddauthers, and all year long, he rented a nice grey car which costs more than $900,00 a month. So ...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Are you sure you've been to his subdivision? there was no house in their front yard.The houses all have front yards that go out to the curb like normal unless they moved from the house his Dad lived in.What is "goddauthers"?Likely YOU were the only one paying his payments of things for him. He ran through his Dad's estate money that funded most of his ventures and made no money if you listen to his Mom who's lost the most.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25952117
United States
11/24/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27912202

Are you sure you've been to his subdivision? there was no house in their front yard.The houses all have front yards that go out to the curb like normal unless they moved from the house his Dad lived in.What is "goddauthers"?Likely YOU were the only one paying his payments of things for him. He ran through his Dad's estate money that funded most of his ventures and made no money if you listen to his Mom who's lost the most.

No, i am absolutely sure about the house in front of the his mother's house. He put Anastasia first in. An he had troubles with the police at this time. So the sheriff of Ringgold has record of the house and Anastasia. You must be Elder to be so angry!

And here, on the picture, the second goddauther, with Elder and his grey car!

[link to www.facebook.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28425583
United States
11/25/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here, a picture from google Earth, showing the second rented house of Elder. Police of Ringgold can confirm that he lived in this house for sometime.

[link to img145.imageshack.us]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25952117

No, i am absolutely sure about the house in front of the his mother's house. He put Anastasia first in. An he had troubles with the police at this time. So the sheriff of Ringgold has record of the house and Anastasia. You must be Elder to be so angry!

And here, on the picture, the second goddauther, with Elder and his grey car!

[link to www.facebook.com]

Turn him in to the IRS to audit him if you feel he has purposefully conned you and others.I bet he is just NO good with money and has short lived good intentions spread around too far.Seriously I wouldn't believe anyone who wagered such a huge amount of gold.IF they had it, then certainly they wouldn't be having to SELL water.If he is on government handouts many of them you have to count "donations"as income and it takes away your disability or food allotment when they get deducted as it should. It is fraud to not report "donations"if you are on several programs plus taxes are owed.

Unfortunately the newagers I have found are every bit as capable of being corrupt and a scam as mainstream medicine and the Rockefellar scam system.Yet their are naive or good people like your self caught in things, too.

Likely Elder is on some cash flow problem like medical bills and bills all around or he would have sent you the water at least. He also could have taken offense at your offense knowing Elder.He could be low on oxygen from his heart/cardiovascular issue and is just not able to think clearly on the low oxygen...like dealing with someone being strangled.He is getting up there in years and has had his heart condition for many years.

I am not Elder, but I have known him.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here, a picture from google Earth, showing the second rented house of Elder. Police of Ringgold can confirm that he lived in this house for sometime.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28425583

Oh, I see now you meant the house ACROSS the street from his Mom's house not in her front yard.

Try talking with Leona to figure it out. She's a very moral person even if she is over protective of Elder for his age of almost ancient himself.Scots spin yarns and exaggerate but value their reputation.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
This saga should be on "Dateline" or "60 minutes" TV documentaries. 7500 bottles of water missing. I bet they couldn't afford that many bottles to put any water IN.It's hard for Elder to pour water and him and Leona label 3 bottles of water let alone 7500.It took forever for them to pour the Miracle 2 soap into bottles to ship. It was fabulous product but you could be alot worse as long as they took to mail any thing.Your large order must have overwhelmed their circuits. Leona likes to be the only one helping Elder label and ship so it was a two person business.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28439260
United States
11/25/2012 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oh, I see now you meant the house ACROSS the street from his Mom's house not in her front yard.

Try talking with Leona to figure it out. She's a very moral person even if she is over protective of Elder for his age of almost ancient himself.Scots spin yarns and exaggerate but value their reputation.

It's not possible to talk to Leona. If you really know the family you must be aware of that. Elder says to everybody that his mum is shy, but NO, she's not. She's like his son, selfish and greedy.

About the two goddauthers, Elder had talked about them a lot on his facebook's page.

But, like all his relationships, the relation between these 2 young, fresh, beautiful girls seems no longer lasting.

But, thanks for the futur lawyer who will take the case, it remains the sheriff records!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's not possible to talk to Leona. If you really know the family you must be aware of that. Elder says to everybody that his mum is shy, but NO, she's not. She's like his son, selfish and greedy.

About the two goddauthers, Elder had talked about them a lot on his facebook's page.

But, like all his relationships, the relation between these 2 young, fresh, beautiful girls seems no longer lasting.

But, thanks for the futur lawyer who will take the case, it remains the sheriff records!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28439260

OK, my group gets through easier to Leona and she shields Elder. She is not shy and is quite intelligent.I know locals from his home town. Could you restate briefly your "beef" or case like what Elder owes you or the original issues and what could happen to satify you.Try to write it in American English if you can.Maybe list points out of what he needs to pay or send your group (s).I'll see if I can get through. It has solved a few dramatic issues before which had gotten blown all out of proportion by Elder avoiding people he'd sold expensive things to being paranoid.Elder used to go by "Hanged Man" on GLP.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22645576
United States
11/26/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28439260

OK, my group gets through easier to Leona and she shields Elder. She is not shy and is quite intelligent.I know locals from his home town. Could you restate briefly your "beef" or case like what Elder owes you or the original issues and what could happen to satify you.Try to write it in American English if you can.Maybe list points out of what he needs to pay or send your group (s).I'll see if I can get through. It has solved a few dramatic issues before which had gotten blown all out of proportion by Elder avoiding people he'd sold expensive things to being paranoid.Elder used to go by "Hanged Man" on GLP.

hf

Thanks to try to negociate a way out.

If you want to stop the lawsuit against Burk Elder you'd better be in touch rapidly with the three former distributors of bionaid Burk Elder has stolen a couple of bucks (American English):

Claus Nicolae Nielsen, Denmark,
Clarence Lee, Singapore,
Rodney, England.

Go to:

and the whole story. Just let a message in the comments area, and/or write to the detailed addresses they let know in the texts (article and comments).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25905747
United States
11/29/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Interesting!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19325007
United States
12/07/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Interesting!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25905747

YES.

What's up?
Fontroy1
User ID: 44512477
United States
08/03/2013 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Burk Elder Hale 111 passed away on January 13, 2013- in Ringgold Ga. - Shine on you Crazy Diamond-
jmuro123
User ID: 68927257
United States
04/14/2015 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
every bottle i paid for i got
ahzoov

User ID: 76041524
United States
08/14/2018 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I discovered Burk Elder Hale III while writing and researching the product he claimed to have invented.

The truth is, it was invented long before he came across it, and people connected with the inventor discovered that Hale had an internet presence and was marketing stuff quite well.

So they gave him a case of "covalent silver solution" that had gone by a few names: Cure-4, Bionaid, Apex, and BACO.

It's not known what he did with the original case he got, but it's assumed he watered it down (the case was concentrate), rebottled it, and sold it as his own invention.

After I got the copyrights to everything associated with the "water," my attorneys started shutting down websites infringing upon our copyrights.

That was when we discovered that Hales "immortality water" hadn't quite kept him immortal, as he died of kidney failure at the age of 57.

After he ran out of the original water (the company refused to deal with him ever again), we have no idea what he sold. It could have been tap water from this kitchen.

I am currently finishing up the book on the subject and if you'd like a free copy, the you'd better sign up for my newsletter at wellnessjourneys.org.

Oh, and I should tell you that I do this because I am driven, not because of any profits because I'm a disabled vet and I have never taken a dime for this work.