Bat Shit Crazy Thread.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27823722
Ireland
11/16/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Bat Shit Crazy Thread.
BUT this Dr Steven Greer guy.... not to sure about him...

never really heard bad things or good things just not sure...

what do you guys think have any of you read things hes posted?
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
11/16/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol

she radio today funny commercial break said

love cant buy you happiness

but it can buy you cake and beer!
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
11/16/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
...............ok gunna shut my mouth before I say something stupid.........

ha like I haven't already

maybe some music

Anonymous Coward
Ireland
11/16/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
any bat shit crazies in de house give me a shout out
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25125418
Canada
11/16/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thats it i'm fucking losing it
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/16/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Nice Bootes Billy

OMG heaven looks like yellow monkey yumies
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/17/2012 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

OMG heaven looks like yellow monkey yumies

Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/17/2012 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

give
Rayrayz

User ID: 951476
United States
11/17/2012 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: SeaPunk

hey...hows it going champ?
Rayrayz

United States
11/17/2012 05:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did you start smelling a weirdo Israeli/Jewish scent off of your 'hero'????

"Teddy"

You think he/she might have been trying to throw you off/manipulate ya?

Possibility?

Seems a bit more plausible than an all powerful annunaki master that melts electronic equipment with the sound of his voice...right?

Still checking for a pulse here.

Last Edited by Rayrayz on 11/17/2012 05:47 AM
Rayrayz

United States
11/17/2012 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
He/she doesn't want you to hear his voice because it's going to be Israeli or Russian/Eastern European accent...but defacto Israeli because he/she's a Jew...More likely it's a female.
Rayrayz

United States
11/17/2012 06:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Which is why he tried to build this lamo pathetic character "Teddy" as the "muscle" of the group...With a gang of young girls around him(his fantasy, they aren't real)

Really all he does is get creepy with American middle aged woman and try to intimidate/dominate them...With the young girls enamored with him, it gives him or her "cred" as an actual guy that can relate to women on a real level.

It's a scam...and it's provable...in fact, he should be in his hidey hole as we speak.

Again, it's a guy but it could also be a real weirdo creepy lesbian Jewish woman in her 60's. We are going to find out soon.
Blue Skies

User ID: 19168576
United States
11/17/2012 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
late last night saw this post

Thread: NEW EXPLOSIVE INFORMATION ON FALSE FLAG ALIEN ATTACK

there is some new i nformation
thought it woudl be wise to share with ya

[link to hourxreport.wordpress.com]

this could be any day now folks
so be smart and prepare!
leave the cities!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1518021

now there is this

Thread: **UPDATED** NASA is monitoring NO FUCKING DEBRIS approaching the ISS, it's a BIG ASS UFO!!!!!
HOLLY CRAP!!!! The comm link is a SHIT, and I can barely listen the conversation but apparently there's an incoming debris and the astronauts are in evacuation prompt on Soyuz module!

[link to www.ustream.tv]
[link to www.ustream.tv]

----------------------

*****UPDATE*****

Just recorded the streaming on VLC and saved a couple of frames! NASA is monitoring NO FUCKING DEBRIS, it's a big ass stick-like glowing geostationary object and the moment the ISS passed above it, they switched the cameras and tilted it towards the object!

That's probably hundreds of miles below the ISS orbit and that's no fucking debris!!!!

[link to imageupper.com]
[link to imageupper.com]
[link to imageupper.com]
 Quoting: UndercoverAlien

I can't see anything????
:kitten on fence:
Blue Skies

United States
11/17/2012 06:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
He/she doesn't want you to hear his voice because it's going to be Israeli or Russian/Eastern European accent...but defacto Israeli because he/she's a Jew...More likely it's a female.
 Quoting: Rayrayz

Interesting.....Never considered the Israeli angle before.
Rayrayz

United States
11/17/2012 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Blue Skies

Really really obvious...He/she's Jewish for sure. English is defo not their first language and they have a Jewish neurotic vibe about them...Also, white American women are just cattle and subhuman in their world view...So this kind of game/scam would be fun for them....Especially if they were trying to intentionally mislead someone/someones that they deemed a threat.

So they would go for the "Teddy" angle and predict middle aged women would be "fascinated" by him...Especially if they were lonely and looking for love...Slam dunk.

It's a fail safe con artist trick....cuz women are easy prey if you push the right buttons. Especially middle aged women looking for love that are prone to believing in conspiracy theories....Enter "Teddy", the Annunaki wizard sweeping 40 year old women off of their feet...While never sharing any photos or letting people hear his voice.
putin

Rayrayz

United States
11/17/2012 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
and just the name "Teddy" reeks of a Jewish con job. Like they were trying to pick the most gentile sounding name...and something that gentile women would trust.

It's ridiculous. I was biting my tongue for awhile until it started directly effecting me.

Last Edited by Rayrayz on 11/17/2012 07:00 AM
Blue Skies

United States
11/17/2012 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Really really obvious...He/she's Jewish for sure. English is defo not their first language and they have a Jewish neurotic vibe about them...Also, white American women are just cattle and subhuman in their world view...So this kind of game/scam would be fun for them....Especially if they were trying to intentionally mislead someone/someones that they deemed a threat.

So they would go for the "Teddy" angle and predict middle aged women would be "fascinated" by him...Especially if they were lonely and looking for love...Slam dunk.

It's a fail safe con artist trick....cuz women are easy prey if you push the right buttons. Especially middle aged women looking for love that are prone to believing in conspiracy theories....Enter "Teddy", the Annunaki wizard sweeping 40 year old women off of their feet...While never sharing any photos or letting people hear his voice.
putin

I could never understand why women would ever fall for this....No offense to those that did. I mean the topic was interesting at times. But their way of getting the info across, was by means of insulting someone, breaking them. I found it interesting to watch at times. But, by no means was I looking for love. Guess that was why I saw the whole picture.....Its a group of people playing games. Their usual tactic was to try and intimidate.......Could never figure out their end game though......Maybe their isn't one :)

Last Edited by Blue Skies on 11/17/2012 07:03 AM
Rayrayz

United States
11/17/2012 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

putin

I could never understand why women would ever fall for this....No offense to those that did. I mean the topic was interesting at times. But their way of getting the info across, was by means of insulting someone, breaking them. I found it interesting to watch at times. But, by no means was I looking for love. Guess that was why I saw the whole picture.....Its a group of people playing games. Their usual tactic was to try and intimidate.......Could never figure out their end game though......Maybe their isn't one :)

It's not a group. 1 creepy dude...two tops.

You didn't fall in love with "Teddy"...So kudos for that. lol

Also, you're happily married and you weren't his main target...but still they managed to freak you out a little bit....little bit.

but you did defo smell something fishy and weird about the whole situation.

Last Edited by Rayrayz on 11/17/2012 07:12 AM
Blue Skies

United States
11/17/2012 07:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
when I knew them back in 09/10 Their seemed to be four of them. Teddy two girls and Nykki's watch dog (Kerry). Which for obvious reasons was a big red flag to me. lol
Their was one poster on here who would always push that they where real. Another flag. And yes, they did freak me out at first :) As time went on and things did not click. Even when I would ask questions of what am I supposed to be hearing or seeing. You would either be insulted or get an answer like, Oh just listen to the music. lol

Seemed to me, that the new ones are not the same people as before.1dunno1

Last Edited by Blue Skies on 11/17/2012 07:38 AM
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/17/2012 07:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

I was hammered Ray, and I thank you all for putting up with me.

chuckle
Rayrayz

United States
11/17/2012 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
when I knew them back in 09/10 Their seemed to be four of them. Teddy two girls and Nykki's watch dog (Kerry). Which for obvious reasons was a big red flag to me. lol
Their was one poster on here who would always push that they where real. Another flag. And yes, they dig freak me out at first :) As time went on and things did not click. Even when I would ask questions of what am I supposed to be hearing or seeing. You would either be insulted or get an answer like, Oh just listen to the music. lol

Seemed to me, that the new these ones are not the same people as before.1dunno1

It's that one weirdo ring leader guy that got ditched by his original followers because they figured out he was a nutter/scammer/mentally ill....So he just started to try to post a bunch of different characters...and keep the facade going...

Sociopath weirdo...Left to dangle alone on glp because he still had a couple of women that loved him or were intimidated by him...That's "waaat" kept him going.

now....

Last Edited by Rayrayz on 11/17/2012 07:32 AM
Rayrayz

United States
11/17/2012 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

chuckle

Hello William

Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/17/2012 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

chuckle

Hello William

Uncle Mickey would be so proud

hf
Rayrayz

United States
11/17/2012 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

chuckle

Hello William

hf

Uncle Mikey is actually my Uncle...In real life.

So as long as I kept it kosher and 'safe' he would be proud.

tounge
Blue Skies

United States
11/17/2012 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Their was one poster on here who would always push that they where real. Another flag. And yes, they dig freak me out at first :) As time went on and things did not click. Even when I would ask questions of what am I supposed to be hearing or seeing. You would either be insulted or get an answer like, Oh just listen to the music. lol

It's that one weirdo ring leader guy that got ditched by his original followers because they figured out he was a nutter/scammer/mentally ill....So he just started to try to post a bunch of different characters...and keep the facade going...

Sociopath weirdo...Left to dangle alone on glp because he still had a couple of women that loved him or were intimidated by him...That's "waaat" kept him going.

now....

The one that posts now, with his supposed daughter. Is he the outcast? I try to keep up, but it gets old after awhile.
So as you can see Punk/Jet/Gogo/DRabbit and I go way back. She's as wild and crazy now, as she was back then. I'll say something. She's got staying power. Never gives up......Saying that with much love Punk. Cause I know you will be reading this. lol
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/17/2012 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

chuckle

Hello William

hf

Uncle Mikey is actually my Uncle...In real life.

So as long as I kept it kosher and 'safe' he would be proud.

tounge

Well please consider me a friend of the family. :)
Rayrayz

United States
11/17/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Of course...

yoda
Rayrayz

United States
11/17/2012 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

now....

The one that posts now, with his supposed daughter. Is he the outcast? I try to keep up, but it gets old after awhile.
So as you can see Punk/Jet/Gogo/DRabbit and I go way back. She's as wild and crazy now, as she was back then. I'll say something. She's got staying power. Never gives up......Saying that with much love Punk. Cause I know you will be reading this. lol

Yeah, same guy...The one with the daughter...Total scam.
Blue Skies

United States
11/17/2012 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Billy.....How have you been. Besides a little drunk. lol

kitten head
Rayrayz