User ID: 19168576
United States
12/07/2012 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Bat Shit Crazy Thread.
and on that note....
made everyone look like a crazy loony freak conspiracy nut

yah......... there are people who know little bits of things if they did tell they are marked off as bat shit crazy NO ONE will pay them any attention...

and the ones who really know things

well....... they vanish or found well you know......

thats just my personal opinion of reading about black projects and about mad scientist...

so when you hear this person is a whistle blower... there is no such thing....

like the guy GLP interviews alot Douglas Dietrich

this guy can tell some serious stories! some of the stuff bizarre some yah ok I wouldn't doubt it...

but hes not in the know

he talks about how the government would summon deep dark evil spirits or entities for war and how other countries did this as well fucked up mind blowing shit

something something like this... the guy talks so fast it was hard to soak it all in..

but interesting shows on GLP chat...
 Quoting: SeaPunk

John Lear thinks he's a disinfo agent. 1dunno1
[link to projectavalon.net]
:kitten on fence:
Blue Skies

United States
12/07/2012 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I often think WHY do I obsessed my self with reading about these crazy conspiracy black projects

I think a little bit of it stems from hearing my sister tell me when she was little she remembered going to the Pentagon with my mother never knew why or what it was about...

and I never asked her....

but I guess it had something to do with my father...
thats where he worked.. I believe..

maybe something deep down is telling me thats how ill find him... or maybe ill be too late im sure hes pretty old right now and out.. of what ever he use to do

my mothers last words to me she would go to her grave and never tell me how to find him or anything more then what she had told me... or fuck maybe she worked there and no one knew

she was fucking really good at hiding me for 18 years..

sorry TMI

what ever........

How sad Punk......Why did you mother not want you to know your father?
I think I would want to know who he is. As an adult that should be yours to decide, not your mothers :(
Blue Skies

United States
12/07/2012 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
and chat got hacked..........

the subject was annunaki bam chat went down.......

Chat seems to go down quite a lot. lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29252508
United States
12/07/2012 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: 1 Meter Tsunami 7.3 EQ Off Japanese Coast ; 53 After Schocks!

LATEST UPDATE:Japan quake: No serious damage, tsunami warning lifted

[link to www.ndtv.com]

HF

(Old)UPDATE: One meter high tsunami hits Ishinomaki, Miyagi prefecture - NHK

(Thanks to Doorbert for that info)

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

37.710°N 144.625°E depth=33.0km (20.5mi)
Nearby Cities

295km (183mi) SE of Kamaishi, Japan
295km (183mi) ESE of Ofunato, Japan
300km (186mi) SE of Otsuchi, Japan
302km (188mi) ESE of Ishinomaki, Japan
494km (307mi) ENE of Tokyo, Japan

A warning for a one meter tsunami was issued for the coast of Miyagi Prefecture in northeastern Japan, which was hit by a devastating earthquake and tsunami on March 11, 2011.

[link to www.jpost.com]

After Shocks are:
[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Check out a post from page 9 of this thread about the aftershocks and a pattern
Thread: 1 Meter Tsunami 7.3 EQ Off Japanese Coast ; 53 After Schocks! (Page 9)
 Quoting: Dr. Acula

did you know its almost the anniversary of

The 2010 Haiti earthquake was a catastrophic magnitude 7.0 Mw earthquake, with an epicenter near the town of Léogâne (Ouest Department), approximately 25 km (16 miles) west of Port-au-Prince, Haiti's capital. The earthquake occurred at 16:53 local time (21:53 UTC) on Tuesday, 12 January 2010.[5][6]

By 24 January, at least 52 aftershocks measuring 4.5 or greater had been recorded.[7] An estimated three million people were affected by the quake;[8] the Haitian government reported that an estimated 316,000 people had died,[9] 300,000 had been injured and 1,000,000 made homeless.[10][11] The government of Haiti also estimated that 250,000 residences and 30,000 commercial buildings had collapsed or were severely damaged

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

today is the 71st anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor and Japan
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
How sad Punk......Why did you mother not want you to know your father?
I think I would want to know who he is. As an adult that should be yours to decide, not your mothers :(
 Quoting: Blue Skies

im adopted found her around the age of 17 its a long crazy story...
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
in this video below at 20:50 this is the guy who was in chat last night and everything he was talking about is on the page before things I posted... now... when I looked to see who it was in Pennns thread I didnt know by name.. till things he started talking about and some girl in chat called in and asked a question and brought up the show I was like shit I was just watching this the other day? this is who this guy is?

any ways in the show they made everyone look like an idiot he went into detail how they told him to act and everything he said it was a set up.. for the shows benefit and he sounded teed off what they had done.. and if you watch it you can see how they manipulated everything and made it into a drama show.. but the whole show in chat last night was hacked.. I missed alot what this guy was talking about... everyone in chat said its this person whos been doing it for a long time also said then its a group.. Trin made a thread about who the person is attacking him?

then the guy they were interviewing said this has happened before on another show.. and there was someone in text in chat saying this guy they were interviewing was a liar about everything he was talking about..

perfect smile image for the show last night
:fhjgjygyjtyjt:

and to add to that someone posted this the other day
Thread: Time travel technology being used.

There's a strong suspicion that there exists time technology and it's being used today as a weapon.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16602934

the show sucked hard core!!
man what a drama fen show... sure key words dropped... but nothing proved.. and made everyone look like a crazy loony freak conspiracy nut.....

Time travel technology / Manhattan project / Philadelphia project / Montauk Project

so many secretive crazy government projects....
and usually ONE name comes up ha....
[link to www.wired.com]

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Flash in the whole sky - Central Texas

My husband called me this morning around 7:20am.
He asked "have you been watching the news or anything?" His voice was pretty shaky. I asked him what was wrong/what happened.

He said they just got on location in Flatonia, TX ( oilfield) and were getting out of the truck (about 7:05am) , when there was an extremely bright flash in the sky. A camera like flash in the entire sky. He and all of his 4 crew members saw it.

His boss who was just driving into location was on the phone with another tool pusher on a location 3 hours away in centerville tx. When the tool pusher parked, he jumped out of the truck and asked them if they saw it. He said while he was on the phone, the other pusher said " WTF" as he saw it too.

When I was leaving my kids at Daycare I heard two moms talking about it, one saw it on a jog, in Bryan, TX.

Any idea what could cause something like that that could be seem in that big of a radius?
 Quoting: Wanderlust 27752328

Thread: Green flash in the sky, followed by red trail? Houston, Tx
I was having a cigarette when I saw a green flash behind me, I turned around and saw a medium sized red streak in the sky that dissipated quickly.

What the fuck..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8479742

Thread: NEVER SEEN A UFO UNTIL NOW?!
I was on my way to work on bass pro dr and 121-

There was a HUGE flash of green light- it almost looked like lightning. Completley silent though.

Sorry for no proof just had to report my FIRST sighting!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4157318

:retretrtrtrtr:
Blue Skies

United States
12/07/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
You wonder why conspiracy theorist have such a bad rape......Some are liars, others are imposters, from god knows what agency. And still others are just nuts. And a few serious ones. In this mass group their are a few who would love to tell the truth but are afraid to. Who would blame them.
Most of the time I take it all with a grain of salt. I try and deduce what is fake or miss interpreted. Until we are left with something that cannot be explained. Then it gets interesting.
As for hacking chat. What are they so afraid of? Or are they doing it for fun or out of anger. I was in there last week, left after a few minutes because someone was repeatedly posting all the smilies. Then someone came on mic making noises. I swear its like kindergarten .lol
Blue Skies

United States
12/07/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Flash in the whole sky - Central Texas

My husband called me this morning around 7:20am.
He asked "have you been watching the news or anything?" His voice was pretty shaky. I asked him what was wrong/what happened.

He said they just got on location in Flatonia, TX ( oilfield) and were getting out of the truck (about 7:05am) , when there was an extremely bright flash in the sky. A camera like flash in the entire sky. He and all of his 4 crew members saw it.

His boss who was just driving into location was on the phone with another tool pusher on a location 3 hours away in centerville tx. When the tool pusher parked, he jumped out of the truck and asked them if they saw it. He said while he was on the phone, the other pusher said " WTF" as he saw it too.

When I was leaving my kids at Daycare I heard two moms talking about it, one saw it on a jog, in Bryan, TX.

Any idea what could cause something like that that could be seem in that big of a radius?
 Quoting: Wanderlust 27752328

Thread: Green flash in the sky, followed by red trail? Houston, Tx
I was having a cigarette when I saw a green flash behind me, I turned around and saw a medium sized red streak in the sky that dissipated quickly.

What the fuck..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8479742

Thread: NEVER SEEN A UFO UNTIL NOW?!
I was on my way to work on bass pro dr and 121-

There was a HUGE flash of green light- it almost looked like lightning. Completley silent though.

Sorry for no proof just had to report my FIRST sighting!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4157318

:retretrtrtrtr:

Looks like it was a meteor, ramping up for the 13th and 14th.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

posted some more here scroll down Thread: Flash in the whole sky - Central Texas (Page 2)

maybe they all have something in common?

booms fire explosions

the explosions have been state to state and many of them blamed on gas explosions..

maybe its something else...

there was one in Nov. in Boston it hit a day care center and a strip club yes they were next to each other blamed on a gas explosion

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
WTF!

LONDON (AP) -- King Edward VII hospital says nurse involved in Kate hoax call has died.

[link to www.chron.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
so much doom today wtf!

Meteorologist and Extreme Storm Chaser
Check out this tornado in Uruguay from yesterday! Supercells and tornadoes were also reported in the Buenos Aires, Argentina from what I am seeing.
Blue Skies

United States
12/07/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

posted some more here scroll down Thread: Flash in the whole sky - Central Texas (Page 2)

maybe they all have something in common?

booms fire explosions

the explosions have been state to state and many of them blamed on gas explosions..

maybe its something else...

there was one in Nov. in Boston it hit a day care center and a strip club yes they were next to each other blamed on a gas explosion

Maybe they really are gas explosions. What I find strange, why so many. You usually only hear of one a year. What is happening underground to cause this? Can't all be faulty lines. 1dunno1
Blue Skies

United States
12/07/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
This one was close where I live. Happened in July. Deemed to be a faulty hook up of a propane tank. Sad.
[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: LOUD BOOM IN WARWICK, RI.

[link to www.wpri.com]

"It shook the windows and made my neighbors alert too. The only way to describe it was like a single loud 'boom' noise that sounded somewhat like an explosion," said an Eyewitness News viewer via ReportIt."

[link to www2.turnto10.com]

Reports said people as far away as Somerset heard some sort of explosion and saw some sort of light.
 Quoting: Safe-Word

Thread: Earth Booms and ground shaking reported by news in 7 states country wide within 24 hours (Dec 5th)

CBS 5 News Arizona.. Dec 5th:

Residents in communities in and around Verde Valley and as far as Flagstaff called 911 or their police and fire departments to report the strange booming sounds.
"It sounded like thunder, but underground," Swesey said. "Like muffled thunder. And all the dogs in the neighborhood, all of them that were outside all started barking at once."

[link to www.kpho.com]

Patch News California.. Dec 4th

I live in NW Altadena near Lincoln & Loma Alta Dr & on last evening, Tuesday - Dec 4, 2012, I kept hearing 'loud boom' sounds every 10-15 minutes.

Another said in a comment..
My family heard the loud boom's throughout the night also. It sounded like small sonic booms that rattled the windows. They continued throughout the night till around 2:00 a.m. Would love to know what the noises were, they were a bit startling.

[link to altadena.patch.com]

KTEN News Texoma (Texas & Oklahoma).. Dec 5th

KTEN has had hundreds of reports of loud explosions and the ground shaking in seven counties from north Texas to southern Oklahoma.

People tell us, they felt shaking and heard a loud boom just after eight this morning.

[link to www.kten.com]

WPRI News Rhode Island.. Dec 4th

Reports of the phantom boom kept crews busy in both Barrington and Warwick after residents reported hearing the strange disruption around 11:30 p.m.

"It shook the windows and made my neighbors alert too. The only way to describe it was like a single loud 'boom' noise that sounded somewhat like an explosion,"

[link to www.wpri.com]

Plainsman News Alabama.. Dec 4th

Phone calls to The Plainsman office suggested that the bang was heard over a far larger radius than Gentilly Park.
Residents around the area do not seem to believe the sound was a gunshot or fireworks, as the sound was described as far too loud.

[link to www.theplainsman.com]

WJBF 6 News Georgia.. Dec 6th

Columbia County EMA director Pam Tucker tells WJBF News Channel 6, that quarry blasting and earthquakes have been ruled out as causes of loud booms and rumblings in Columbia County.
There have been several loud booms reported in the county over the last couple of days.
On Wednesday, at 9:07 p.m., a county resident heard a loud rumble and he says his driveway is now lifted up with cracks in and the road and sidewalks near his home are now cracked.

[link to www2.wjbf.com]

shocked
 Quoting: bendinglight
Blue Skies

United States
12/07/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
WTF!

LONDON (AP) -- King Edward VII hospital says nurse involved in Kate hoax call has died.

[link to www.chron.com]

Police say her death was unexplained. She either took her own life. Or someone did it for her. blink
aether

User ID: 28218601
United Kingdom
12/07/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
thought
metal pipes transferring highly inflammable substance within a St. Elmo's fire environment is one spark to many

sometimes
Blue Skies

United States
12/07/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
thought
metal pipes transferring highly inflammable substance within a St. Elmo's fire environment is one spark to many

sometimes
 Quoting: aether

Makes me wonder if we are getting lots of small. Not detectable quakes. Which maybe causing damage to pipes. I'm sure some of these pipes a very old to.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
edit this video was debunked.. not a ufo was a light pole
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
COTTONWOOD, AZ (CBS5) -

Jean Swesey was doing homework with her son in Cottonwood when it happened.

"It was a whole series of booms," Swesey said. "Up to six or seven. It was fast, it went loud. We were quiet and then my daughter down the hall screams really loud, ‘Did you hear that?' I sat there for a second and I heard another set."

Swesey wasn't alone. Residents in communities in and around Verde Valley and as far as Flagstaff called 911 or their police and fire departments to report the strange booming sounds.

"It sounded like thunder, but underground," Swesey said. "Like muffled thunder. And all the dogs in the neighborhood, all of them that were outside all started barking at once."

CBS 5 News first received reports of the explosion-like noises shortly after 5 p.m. Tuesday and began checking with law enforcement and government sources. The U.S. Geological Survey reports no significant earthquake activity in Arizona that could have created the booms.

The Yavapai County Sheriff's Office had deputies in the area who either heard it or tried to respond to resident calls. They found nothing.

The Sedona Fire District dispatched a crew to check a report of a strange odor, but that was unfounded and may not be related to the sounds.

The Camp Verde Marshal also received a number of phone calls about the booms. Officers found no evidence of any explosions. [link to www.kpho.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Flashes of light, burning telephone poles, power outages. Don't worry folks, its just the aliens positioning their equipment and troops under ground for the Dec 21 2012 surprise!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15133392
Blue Skies

United States
12/07/2012 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Flashes of light, burning telephone poles, power outages. Don't worry folks, its just the aliens positioning their equipment and troops under ground for the Dec 21 2012 surprise!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15133392

I forgot about that part of the movie. I think I would be in my basement at that point.hiding
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont watch the vampire diaries but yesterday we were watching tv 'Two and a Half Men' the older version LOL

and a commercial came on for the the vampire diaries

its the SONG that was playing in the background

made my hair stand up

but I cant remember the name or anything but I know ive heard it....... and spending all this time trying to find a song I can only remember a little bit about.........

fuck I hate that
I know ill find it...

goes back to digging.......
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow still digging still haven't found it but im finding other people looking for songs by this show and finding other cool songs like this one

Blue Skies

United States
12/07/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
This sounds like a disaster in the making.

Thread: BREAKING!! What could possibly go wrong? Genetically modified mosquitoes to be released in Florida
Blue Skies

United States
12/07/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not sure if its season two. Buts heres the song list
[link to www.spoilersguide.com]

Never mind. Says it was posted 559 days ago.

Last Edited by Blue Skies on 12/07/2012 12:58 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
found it!!!! woot [link to vampirediaries.wikia.com]
Celldweller It Makes No Difference Who We Are We'll Always Have Bourbon Street Promo

Celldweller - It Makes No Difference Who We Are
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

from what I remember there was a vote if this was gunna go down and it was rejected but I guess they will do it any ways

for all we know they already did it

long long ago...

Florida residents reject release of genetically modified mutant mosquitoes
Posted date: July 16, 2012
[link to www.adorraeli.com]
lorida Mutant Mosquitoes, Florida residents are voicing their opposition to the release of genetically modified (GM) mosquitoes by a British pest control company; despite the fact that the pesky critters were engineered to impede the spread of dengue fever.

Dengue Fever, which comes from a virus spread by the bite of an infected mosquito, was first recognized in the 1950s, yet has become a leading cause of hospitalization and death among children in tropical Asian and Latin American countries. The incidence of dengue has increased by 30 times in the last 50 years and, according to the World Health Organization, 2.5 billion people are now at risk.

Mila de Mier, the author of a 96,000-signature online Florida petition, said she began her campaign because she was worried about the lack of scientific understanding surrounding the full impact of the mosquitoes on the Florida ecosystem.

“We need more data. If something goes wrong the consequences could be catastrophic not only for humans but also the whole ecosystem, and I don’t want my family being used as laboratory rats for this,” de Mier told the Guardian.

Oxitec, the U.K. company responsible for the mosquitoes, has developed the insects in laboratories over the past 10 years and released them into the open for the first time in 2009 on the Cayman Islands. Oxitec’s GM mosquitoes have also been released on a trial basis in Brazil.

“After a long period of contained evaluation work, we started a series of releases in Brazil in February 2011 in the outdoor environment,” reported Margareth Capurro of the University of Sao Paulo, who is leading the project in Brazil.

“Then, from December 2011 we commenced a suppression trial and showed that, in the area where we were releasing the sterile male mosquitoes, we could control the mosquito that spreads dengue fever.”

While Brazil was reported to have 1 million cases of dengue fever in 2010 alone, the situation in Florida is much less dire with the last reported case occurring in that same year.

However, mosquito officials in the Keys fear that the disease could re-emerge and deal a swift blow to the state tourism industry, which economically hard-hit Florida depends heavily on. Supporters of the plan said that GM mosquitoes could possibly keep dengue away from the Keys and be less damaging to the local environment than the pesticides that are currently used.

Oxitec officials were quick to dismiss any fears of mutated genes running rampant in the ecosystem saying that only male mosquitoes would be released, which do not bite and would not carry dengue fever. The sterilized mosquitoes would be unable to have offspring, eliminating the danger of the mutation that has been introduced to the males from being passed down the generations.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wish I knew some of the screen names of the people who were in chat last night asking questions

there is some things that were brought up id love to talk about... see what others think abut it...

one question that was brought up about 'programing' and video games / the internet and music.

he said it was to turn them pretty much into a zombie not like a blood death zombie but a worker..

something something like that lots of chat got cut off..

cause id like to know why when I hear some songs on the radio or TV or anywhere I am that there is music playing I go bat shit crazy and my mind goes nuts with thoughts........

didnt use to be like that before id use it while working and drawing but always my idea changed and the music changed my drawings.. its like the music took over and something came from it then id read people say things like did you know this is in your art did you do that on purpose then id have to look again and say well shit no didn't see that but wow ok cool...

lots of artist use music while painting or drawing... its a flow....... ive even experimented drawing with no music and it just wasnt as fun

btw im extremely fucking caffeinated coffee was too powerful this morning!!!!! I need to shut the fuck up maybe go eat and mellow out and shit......

GLP