Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Bat Shit Crazy Thread.
12/03/2012 04:19 PM

super gay song alert!

ok...........so today I get in my car and this is what I hear OK

one I never heard this song before
two 'it feels right' I laughed.
three after I saw this then saw this... [link to s9.postimage.org] now you might look at this and say well its just a truck ...well its whats on the truck a giant radio antenna.. ok k maybe means nothing nah... to me bat shit crazy it means something before I saw that truck there was a BMW in front of me he had a paratrooper license plate that made me think of the air and sea show... that makes me think of the thunder birds.. blue birds..

I had to use sound hog or what ever app to figure ut what the song was
[link to youtu.be]

STARBUCK
"Moonlight Feels Right"

The wind blew some luck in my direction
I caught it in my hands today
I finally made a tricky french connection
You winked and gave me your ok
I'll take you on a trip beside the ocean
And drop the top at Chesapeake Bay
Ain't nothing like the sky to dose a potion
The moon'll send you on your way, ha, ha
Moonlight feels right, moonlight feels right

We'll lay back and observe the constellations
And watch the moon smiling bright
I'll play the radio on southern stations
'Cause southern belles are hell at night
You say you came to Baltimore from Ole Miss
A class of '74 gold ring
The eastern moon looks ready for a wet kiss
To make the tide rise again, ha, ha

[Musical Interlude]

We'll see the sun come up on sunday mornin'
And watch it fade the moon away
I guess you know I'm givin' you a warnin'
'Cause me and moon are itchin' to play
I'll take you on a trip beside the ocean
And drop the top at Chesapeake Bay
Ain't nothing like the sky to dose a potion
The moon'll send you on your way
 Quoting: SeaPunk
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29252508
United States
12/07/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: 6.0 Earthquake - New Zealand - Taupo Volcanic Zone

[link to www.geonet.org.nz]

Public ID 2012p923684
Universal Time December 7 2012 at 18:19:04
NZ Daylight Time Saturday, December 8 2012 at 7:19:04 am
Latitude, Longitude -38.38, 176.04
Intensity ? moderate
Focal Depth 197 km
Magnitude 6.0
Location 25 km south-east of Tokoroa
 Quoting: castle 3767410
Blue Skies

User ID: 19168576
United States
12/07/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have also thought video games cause people to check out of real life. They become zombies when playing them. Nothing else seems to matter. Kind of scary if you think about it. Some of these people who go out on these killing sprees have been playing videos for awhile. This helps them keep their heart rate low, when shooting someone. Practice, practice I guess.
Songs make people feel either happy, sad, depressed or angry. I'm sure all have them have some kind of hidden message. I'm sure some people who are vulnerable could be affected by them.
:kitten on fence:
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
video

[link to www.youtube.com]

in this video they said a FLASH of turquoise color then red

random what ever...

People who practise holistic medicine say that turquoise has a calming effect on patients. They use this color to treat patients prone to panic attacks or mania. To a lesser degree, mainstream psychiatric hospitals also use turquoise and other light shades of blue and green to calm patients by painting the walls in these colors.

"The Turquoise" is slang for the waters of the Caribbean. In the sunlight these waters look turquoise because they are shallow.

The color and gem stone represent Sagittarius.

Turquoise is an opaque, blue-to-green mineral that is a hydrous phosphate of copper and aluminium, with the chemical formula CuAl6(PO4)4(OH)8·4H2O. It is rare and valuable in finer grades and has been prized as a gem and ornamental stone for thousands of years owing to its unique hue.

In many cultures of the Old and New Worlds, this gemstone has been esteemed for thousands of years as a holy stone, a bringer of good fortune or a talisman. The oldest evidence for this claim was found in Ancient Egypt, where grave furnishings with turquoise inlay were discovered, dating from approximately 3000 BC. In the ancient Persian Empire, the sky-blue gemstones were earlier worn round the neck or wrist as protection against unnatural death. If they changed color, the wearer was thought to have reason to fear the approach of doom. Meanwhile, it has been discovered that turquoise certainly can change color, but that this is not necessarily a sign of impending danger. The change can be caused by light, or by a chemical reaction brought about by cosmetics, dust or the acidity of the skin.

turn it up!

jammin!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24488638
United States
12/07/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
what is up with these goddam autobans gone wild or something...shit is fucked up. using a pecker pad right now...hate these flash browers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22572935
United States
12/07/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
thought
metal pipes transferring highly inflammable substance within a St. Elmo's fire environment is one spark to many

sometimes
 Quoting: aether

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29316023
United States
12/07/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
thought
metal pipes transferring highly inflammable substance within a St. Elmo's fire environment is one spark to many

sometimes
 Quoting: aether

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22572935

gotta know how to play first Xfuck Brian....MEDINA likes BEARS!
sideways
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17311462
United States
12/08/2012 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
golden BEAR......+ 1
xfucks............0

lyser i mork bird
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/08/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
hahaha xman lion boy changed his avatar to the color turquoise I wonder why!

ive very sure it has NOTHING to do with my post up a few... there that I posted

nope has nothing to do with it what so ever LLOLOLOL

:wrtywryryyyy:
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/08/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: WTH! Aliens announced on SKY NEWS
Sounds alot like the false flag alien announcement that was prophesised years ago!

Could this be it? Just before 21/12/2012...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29346225

Dmitry Medvedev muses on aliens and Vladimir Putin's lateness
Father Christmas, aliens, President Vladimir Putin's lateness and police "jerks" - Dmitry Medvedev, Russia's prime minister, gave the nation his views on more than he intended on Friday. Mr Medvedev let his guard down after an interview with five Russian television stations when he failed to realise the cameras were still rolling.

"I believe in Father Frost. But not too deeply. But anyway, you know, I'm not one of those people who are able to tell the kids that Father Frost does not exist," he said in a jovial reply to a question about Russia's equivalent of Santa Claus.

He went on to make an unflattering allusion to Putin's frequent lateness for meetings.

"Colleagues, somebody should be extremely punctual, while somebody else is exhausting all the limits for being late," he said, smiling wryly on a day when his mentor was more than an hour late for an event in southern Russia.

The comments touched off satire on the internet which is unlikely to help Mr Medvedev, whose star has waned since Mr Putin took over from him as president in May after a four-year interval. [link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

:erfgerqertert:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1805432
Denmark
12/08/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have also thought video games cause people to check out of real life. They become zombies when playing them. Nothing else seems to matter. Kind of scary if you think about it. Some of these people who go out on these killing sprees have been playing videos for awhile. This helps them keep their heart rate low, when shooting someone. Practice, practice I guess.
Songs make people feel either happy, sad, depressed or angry. I'm sure all have them have some kind of hidden message. I'm sure some people who are vulnerable could be affected by them.
 Quoting: Blue Skies

they also said this about video films.
whatever stimuli we recieve are not directly to blame for what we do.

just because someone plays video games doesn't make them trained killers, handling a mouse and having good eye/hand coordination is not a skill that would make you better at aiming and handling a firearm or shooting at people for that matter.

I can understand that you feel that the video games makes the person feel like "it's just a game" but if you look into the cases of shootings, thats not the reason.

a faulty social system and easy access to firearms have alot more of the blame than video games and movies.

My view might be biased since i've played videogames since is was 10, but I have NEVER felt the need or anger to go out and shoot at random people.

what drives these poor people to do that is something else in society.

BUT! I agree that there IS a possibility that some individuals might be influenced to a certain degree, but to say that it is the direct reason is wrong in my opinion.

build up of anger and desperation = violence.
the tool of the outlet depends on what is available and if someone notice it in time to stop it.

don't take this the wrong way blue, I can see what you mean and I agree to some extend, but it's more complex they way I see it.
I don't want you to see it as "your wrong!!" kinda post :p
Blue Skies

User ID: 19168576
United States
12/08/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

they also said this about video films.
whatever stimuli we recieve are not directly to blame for what we do.

just because someone plays video games doesn't make them trained killers, handling a mouse and having good eye/hand coordination is not a skill that would make you better at aiming and handling a firearm or shooting at people for that matter.

I can understand that you feel that the video games makes the person feel like "it's just a game" but if you look into the cases of shootings, thats not the reason.

a faulty social system and easy access to firearms have alot more of the blame than video games and movies.

My view might be biased since i've played videogames since is was 10, but I have NEVER felt the need or anger to go out and shoot at random people.

what drives these poor people to do that is something else in society.

BUT! I agree that there IS a possibility that some individuals might be influenced to a certain degree, but to say that it is the direct reason is wrong in my opinion.

build up of anger and desperation = violence.
the tool of the outlet depends on what is available and if someone notice it in time to stop it.

don't take this the wrong way blue, I can see what you mean and I agree to some extend, but it's more complex they way I see it.
I don't want you to see it as "your wrong!!" kinda post :p
 Quoting: Michael_

I don't think it is a wrong kinda post. Extreme emotional responses would only effect a very few. Those that had other problems to start with.
Its like a gun. Most would never kill another person with it. A few would. Does it make it wrong to own a gun. No.
Most humans know right from wrong. Thank god :)
:kitten on fence:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1805432
Denmark
12/08/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
exactly, if there was no weapons, there would still be violence and murders.

Does it make it wrong to own a gun. No.
Most humans know right from wrong. Thank god :)

I agree :)
Daersoulkeeper

User ID: 1159767
United States
12/08/2012 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
this shit passes for 5 stars? fucking children tard ass morans here
the real reason most people on this planet are the most ignorant gullible people that have ever lived is a little thing called the

TELL-LIE-VISION

television

when you watch it, you put the I(you) in television and you get tel(i)evision

tell lie vision
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/08/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I went to go see this movie tonight

if you have kids or grandchildren or cousins what ever take em to see it

very well done and make sure you see it in 3d things were popping out every where was very cool

I give it a 10!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/08/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
whatttttttttttttt is this true?

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Unbelievable facts
Over 50% of all NASA employees are dyslexic. They’re selected for their heightened spacial awareness and problem solving skills.

[link to www.nald.ca]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28045633
Romania
12/08/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/09/2012 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
:jkgtuuoiu8o:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16230889
United States
12/09/2012 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28045633

'There he blows!!!'

Water bearer.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/09/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
who just posted and what do you mean?

any ways hey spiralcobra for you!

scroll down

:fgjngyjjytyytutr:

:fghsfhhhrrdc:

:TUKRYJMJJJJ:

last one

:weqwerwewer:
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/10/2012 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
A Russian MP has asked President Dmitry Medvedev to investigate claims by a regional president that he has met aliens on board a spaceship. Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, the leader of the southern region of Kalmykia, made his claim in a television interview. MP Andre Lebedev is not just asking whether Mr Ilyumzhinov is fit to govern. He is also concerned that, if he was abducted, he may have revealed details about his job and state secrets. The MP has written a letter to Mr Medvedev raising a list of his concerns. In his letter he says that - assuming the whole thing was not just a bad joke - it was an historic event and should have been reported to the Kremlin.

[link to news.bbc.co.uk]
 Quoting:

Russian Navy UFO records say aliens love oceans
The Russian navy has declassified its records of encounters with unidentified objects technologically surpassing anything humanity ever built, reports Svobodnaya Pressa news website.

The records dating back to soviet times were compiled by a special navy group collecting reports of unexplained incidents delivered by submarines and military ships. The group was headed by deputy Navy commander Admiral Nikolay Smirnov, and the documents reveal numerous cases of possible UFO encounters, the website says.

Vladimir Azhazha, former navy officer and a famous Russian UFO researcher, says the materials are of great value.

“Fifty percent of UFO encounters are connected with oceans. Fifteen more – with lakes. So UFOs tend to stick to the water,” he said.

On one occasion a nuclear submarine, which was on a combat mission in the Pacific Ocean, detected six unknown objects. After the crew failed to leave behind their pursuers by maneuvering, the captain ordered to surface. The objects followed suit, took to the air, and flew away.

Many mysterious events happened in the region of Bermuda Triangle, recalls retired submarine commander Rear Admiral Yury Beketov. Instruments malfunctioned with no apparent reason or detected strong interference. The former navy officer says this could be deliberate disruption by UFOs.
[link to rt.com]
aquamah

User ID: 27037813
United Arab Emirates
12/10/2012 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
i dont know whats going on... i just saw OP ( F words ) so i give it 1 star... now bye
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/10/2012 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
i dont know whats going on... i just saw OP ( F words ) so i give it 1 star... now bye
 Quoting: aquamah

:kghkhfrhjkjhk:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29561430
United States
12/10/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
New York & Maine

Thread: BREAKING: 7.2-magnitude in Indonesia

WATCH MAINE:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26169464

no buoys in event mode however

though there was already a 1.7 earthquake today in New York
[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]

spock
 Quoting: bendinglight

Minor earthquake strikes southern Maine

December 4, 2012 11:53 am

WATERBORO, Maine (AP) - A minor earthquake has hit southern Maine close to the epicenter of a larger earthquake that struck the area in October. Bob Marvinney of the Maine Geological Survey says the 2.3 magnitude quake was centered in Waterboro when it hit at 6:12 a.m. Tuesday. People reported feeling the ground rumble and houses shake, but there were no reports of injuries or damages. The tremor was felt throughout much of southern Maine.

Marvinney says given the location, Tuesday's quake was likely an aftershock of a magnitude 4.5 earthquake on Oct. 16. That quake was felt throughout New England and as far away as New York and Quebec. [link to news.providencejournal.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/10/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/10/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
:gwrtgghrrfdfssd:
SPIRAL COBRA

User ID: 29410778
Mexico
12/11/2012 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
who just posted and what do you mean?

any ways hey spiralcobra for you!

scroll down

:fgjngyjjytyytutr:

:fghsfhhhrrdc:

:TUKRYJMJJJJ:

last one

:weqwerwewer:

Thanks! Cool pics ;)

Been busy with my new baby. Shes doing better, just a lot of work.

Al333
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes." William Gibson
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/11/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is the 3rd time is happened in 6 weeks they say in the video

Thread: Thousands of dead squid wash a shore in cali.

Scientists are investigating why hundreds, possibly thousands of dead squid washed ashore along the Santa Cruz County coast Sunday afternoon. Kiet Do reports.

[link to sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com]
 Quoting: betterlivings
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/11/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
hope your little one gets better =)
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/11/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
kinda pet peeve... when someone asks... what do you want for xmas...

if they 'know you'... they shouldn't have to ask..

GLP