United States
10/20/2012 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
angels and aliens
[link to angelconsciousness.blogspot.com.au]
chapter is angels and aliens.

WE ARE THE ALIENS
To most people angels are aliens. They don’t know them at all, wouldn’t even recognise them on a bright day, let alone a dark night.

Not only that, we are aliens to ourselves. Before we were born, we don’t know where we came from or what we looked like, and when we die, when we leave this Earth, we don’t really know where we are going to go, or what we would look like.
the angel man  (OP)

User ID: 25662081
United States
10/20/2012 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: angels and aliens
What if, before we came to this world there were two parts of us. One came here, and that is what we identify with, and the other stayed ‘somewhere’. What would it look like? an alien maybe? What if we were to start identifying with IT and not with this familiar you, how would we feel, what would we be doing? Trying to make contact???
Abbe Normal

User ID: 25966280
United Kingdom
10/20/2012 07:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
imagine ... . a beautiful glowing shimmering light, like the reflections in a diamond, sparkling all the colours you could dream of . . . . .that's trying to wake you . . calling you . . . from this dream . . like an urge you can't resist .. . like a memory you know you have . . .somewhere deep within . . .that you can't quite remember . . .sun
your distortion is percepted

wherever you are ~ be there totally
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25966991
Germany
10/20/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
dinosaurs and monkeys - all aliens
the angel man  (OP)

User ID: 19070000
Australia
10/21/2012 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
imagine ... . a beautiful glowing shimmering light, like the reflections in a diamond, sparkling all the colours you could dream of . . . . .that's trying to wake you . . calling you . . . from this dream . . like an urge you can't resist .. . like a memory you know you have . . .somewhere deep within . . .that you can't quite remember . . .sun
 Quoting: Abbe Normal

This is the diamond consciousness or monadic consciousness. Very nice; Photo here
[link to ufos-explained.blogspot.com.au]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20106058
United States
10/21/2012 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

sun

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25935085
United States
10/21/2012 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
imagine ... . a beautiful glowing shimmering light, like the reflections in a diamond, sparkling all the colours you could dream of . . . . .that's trying to wake you . . calling you . . . from this dream . . like an urge you can't resist .. . like a memory you know you have . . .somewhere deep within . . .that you can't quite remember . . .:sn:

Then, it picks itself up and pours itself into you through the top of your head. What is it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20106058
United States
10/21/2012 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
imagine ... . a beautiful glowing shimmering light, like the reflections in a diamond, sparkling all the colours you could dream of . . . . .that's trying to wake you . . calling you . . . from this dream . . like an urge you can't resist .. . like a memory you know you have . . .somewhere deep within . . .that you can't quite remember . . .:sn:

Then, it picks itself up and pours itself into you through the top of your head. What is it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25935085

memories or...consciousness...

hf
the angel man  (OP)

User ID: 19070000
Australia
10/21/2012 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now imagine that this other You was the same for many different people, that it sent many different Yous to Earth.

They are your brothers, your sisters in Spirit, and together they have a Mother-ship.

And the flying saucers could be your light bodies, parts of yourself that have not taken existence yet, that you are evolving towards, the future yous.

Isn’t that better than the dream you had planned for yourself?
Isn’t that better than alien invasions?

Last Edited by d'angelo on 10/21/2012 05:07 AM
the angel man  (OP)

User ID: 19084922
Australia
10/21/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
FEELING THE FEAR

Do we know how terrified we are of our angel? What if a whole host of angels came to Earth? Would we want to sell them things! Bring in the air force! Tell them we’ve already seen the movie! How do we overcome this fear? First, we feel it.

RECOGNISING THE DISTORTION

Do we know how our fear changes what we see? Would it be enough to make an angel look like an alien? Can fear and conditioning distort our perception that much? Think about it! How about fear of abduction?
the angel man  (OP)

User ID: 19084922
Australia
10/21/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why are there no photos of the soul? What does the soul look like? What are the structures of our soul previous to our conception and subsequent incarnation?

Then there are the photos of UFOs. We always assume they all have living beings of some kind in them. We do not assume they are pilot-less.

Is there a connection between souls and ufos?

songwaves

User ID: 10214481
United Kingdom
10/21/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why are there no photos of the soul? What does the soul look like? What are the structures of our soul previous to our conception and subsequent incarnation?

Then there are the photos of UFOs. We always assume they all have living beings of some kind in them. We do not assume they are pilot-less.

Is there a connection between souls and ufos?

Quoting: the angel man

Jung was of the belief that UFOs were manifested archetypes from the collective unconscious.

Its possible.

love,song
(x)
“I’m sleeping, but my heart is keeping watch”. The Song of Songs.
the angel man  (OP)

User ID: 18205893
Australia
10/22/2012 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
yes. I had read this book from Jung as a teenager. I had seen ufos as a teenager. 45 years ago.

Last Edited by d'angelo on 10/22/2012 04:36 AM
the angel man  (OP)

User ID: 18205893
Australia
10/22/2012 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
DNA & ALIENS

The Spirit part of the DNA code is awakening.

Have you had the experience of being one with the whole universe? I remember lying in a stream at night looking up at the stars. I felt one with everything. It is just a short step to believing that that star there, Sirius A is a part of me, is within me and that is why some people can experience what is happening there.

By focusing on the detail they can channel a Sirian, a spirit being from Sirius. You can too, by awakening that aspect of your cellular DNA. As a matter of fact. you can contact a being from any planet or star the same way. and it is our birthright to do so, in order to come into our full potential; our full DNA awakening, our galactic being.

The first time I saw my angel it was a being of fire, standing at the end of my bed. It then lay down with me and began to breathe within me. I thought it was a Vulcan, a being from behind the sun. I now know it was a Vulcan aspect of my angel, Raphael.

Another friend, Kalina Rose channels the Andromedan aspect of Raphael.
These are stepdowns from the full immortal measureless aspects of archangel Raphael. No mystery, no conspiracy, just not every day.

GLP