Spain
11/07/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: more about the Fatima apparitions..
Wildhoney what are your thoughts on:

-La Salette
-Our Lady of Good Success
-imposter sister Lucia theory(Lucia from the 40's looks nothing like the Lucia from the 60's onward)
-Padre Pio passing just before Novus Ordo mass implemented
-didn't the 3rd secret have to be divulged to the world at sister Lucia's death or before 1960 whichever came first.
-priests of Hiroshima (survived ground zero with no health effects or radiation)
-Marie Julie Jahenny
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16815062

I honestly know very little ac..thank you for asking though hf
I can only give my opinion..
regarding the imposter of St. Lucia theory..I personally dont believe it at all..I phoned her Convent at Coimbra when she was still alive..several years ago..I knew she wouldnt be able to speak to me but I felt inspired to..when I phoned the sister that answered obviously said sister Lucia couldnt speak to me..as I insisted..she went to speak to St. Lucia on my behalf,..and she gave me a reply from St. Lucia for me..and from the beauty of the reply..and the feeling I felt attached to it..I do not doubt she was the real Lucia....beautiful soul hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27116635
Spain
11/07/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
As to the third secret..this is just my personal opinion..I realize the majority think otherwise.I believe it was for the exclusive knowledge of the Pope and the Catholic Church Hierarchy and not for the general public..But that is just my opinion.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/07/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have to post about Hiroshima..that is such an amazing story..I will get a link..in my opinion absolutely a miracle no doubt in my mind hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/07/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to add that the little I know is through no merit of mine at all..just friend.s that have taken the time to teach me as best as is possible..for which I am grateful..I wish I could learn more hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/07/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Miracle at Hiroshima-August 6, 1945

08/06/2010

0 Comments

At 2:45 a.m. on August 6, 1945, a B-29 bomber took off from the island of Tinian to drop the first atomic bomb on Japan. At 8:15 a.m. the bomb exploded eight city blocks from the Jesuit Church of Our Lady's Assumption in Hiroshima. However, the four Jesuit fathers stationed there survived: Fathers Hugo Lassalle, Kleinsorge, Cieslik and Schiffer. (Note - all other accounts state clearly that there were eight Jesuits stationed in this home not four - and it is well known that all eight survived - the author of this present article apparently only had the names of four of them, for instance Fr. Arrupe is left out of the list - and at this writing, I have not been able to find the names of the other three Jesuits. end of note.) According to the experts they "ought to be dead," being within a one-mile radius of the explosion. Nine days later on August 15, Feast of Our Lady's Assumption, U.S. forces were ordered to cease fire.
[link to www.blessedmotherschildren.com]
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/07/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
come on debunkers..I would like to see you waltz round this one..lol twirl

Then, in the words of Fr. Schiffer: "Suddenly, a terrific explosion filled the air with one bursting thunderstroke. An invisible force lifted me from the chair, hurled me through the air, shook me, battered me, whirled me 'round and 'round like a leaf in a gust of autumn wind." The next thing he remembered, he opened his eyes and he was laying on the ground. He looked around and there was NOTHING in any direction: the railroad station and buildings in all directions were leveled to the ground.

The only physical harm to himself was that he could feel a few pieces of glass in the back of his neck. As far as he could tell, there was nothing else physically wrong with himself. Many thousands were killed or maimed by the explosion.

Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/07/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I dont think I have enough info to form an opinion regarding the rest of the questions..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/07/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just wanted to say about St. Malachi and the prophecies about the last Pope..maybe not necessarily the next
Petrus Romanus

I really dont understand why there are some going around saying he will be the anti pope etc..or even the antichrist..the prophecy says
he will shepard his sheep through difficult times..paraphrasing here

sounds to me like a very good Pope who will guide the flock well
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/07/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
That last line of the prophecy of St. Malachy is usually interpreted with reference to the last pope (Petrus Romanus, the last in the list), who will be very important for Catholics ("who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations")

sounds good to me hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/07/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Prophecies of Nuestra Señora del Buen Soccorro are impressive..
Unhappy, the children of those times! Seldom will they receive the sacraments of Baptism and Confirmation. As for the sacrament of Penance, they will confess only while attending Catholic schools, which the devil will do his utmost to destroy by means of persons in authority.

“The same will occur with Holy Communion. Oh, how it hurts me to tell you that there will be many and enormous public and hidden sacrileges!

“In those times, the sacrament of Extreme Unction will be largely ignored.… Many will die without receiving it, being thereby deprived of innumerable graces, consolation, and strength in the great leap from time to eternity.

“The sacrament of Matrimony, which symbolizes the union of Christ with the Church, will be thoroughly attacked and profaned. Masonry, then reigning, will implement iniquitous laws aimed at extinguishing this sacrament. They will make it easy for all to live in sin, thus multiplying the birth of illegitimate children without the Church’s blessing….

“Secular education will contribute to a scarcity of priestly and religious vocations.”

“The holy sacrament of Holy Orders will be ridiculed, oppressed, and despised, for in this both the Church and God Himself are oppressed and reviled, since He is represented by His priests.

“The devil will work to persecute the ministers of the Lord in every way, working with baneful cunning to destroy the spirit of their vocation and corrupting many. Those who will thus scandalize the Christian flock will bring upon all priests the hatred of bad Christians and the enemies of the One, Holy, Roman Catholic, and Apostolic Church. This apparent triumph of Satan will cause enormous suffering to the good pastors of the Church...and to the Supreme Pastor and Vicar of Christ on earth who, a prisoner in the Vatican, will shed secret and bitter tears in the presence of God Our Lord, asking for light, sanctity, and perfection for all the clergy of the world, to whom he is King and Father.”
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/07/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
“In those times the atmosphere will be saturated with the spirit of impurity which, like a filthy sea, will engulf the streets and public places with incredible license.… Innocence will scarcely be found in children, or modesty in women.

more at link
[link to www.tfp.org]
OldmanO

User ID: 27238874
India
11/07/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just wanted to say about St. Malachi and the prophecies about the last Pope..maybe not necessarily the next
Petrus Romanus

I really dont understand why there are some going around saying he will be the anti pope etc..or even the antichrist..the prophecy says

Quoting: wildhoney

wildhoney, st. Malachi prophecies are true. See the message given to Maria Divine Mercy.

The next Pope may be elected by members within the Catholic Church but he will be the False Prophet

My beloved Pope Benedict XVI is the last true Pope on this earth.

Peter the Roman, is My Peter, the original apostle who will rule My Church from the Heavens under the command of My Eternal Father. Then, when I come to reign, at the Second Coming, he will rule over all of God’s children when all religions will become one Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.

[link to www.thewarningsecondcoming.com]
because if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. - Romans 10:9
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/07/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Petrus Romanus

wildhoney, st. Malachi prophecies are true. See the message given to Maria Divine Mercy.

The next Pope may be elected by members within the Catholic Church but he will be the False Prophet

My beloved Pope Benedict XVI is the last true Pope on this earth.

Peter the Roman, is My Peter, the original apostle who will rule My Church from the Heavens under the command of My Eternal Father. Then, when I come to reign, at the Second Coming, he will rule over all of God’s children when all religions will become one Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.

Quoting: OldmanO

Hi..hf

I was speaking of Petrus Romanus..he seems ok according to prophecy..
are you referring to him? he is the last but may not be the next..

Last in my opinion NOT because the church is destroyed but because the Kingdom comes..the church represents Christ till His return..my opinion hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/07/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
ithink he will be a very special Pope, Peter the Roman..Blessed hf
OldmanO

India
11/07/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi..hf

Last in my opinion NOT because the church is destroyed but because the Kingdom comes..the church represents Christ till His return..my opinion hf

Hi..hf

The next elected Pope will be the False Prophet. If he is the False Prophet , he may not the true pope.

Message says " Peter the Roman (Petrus Romanus), the original apostle who will rule My Church from Heaven..."
because if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. - Romans 10:9
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/07/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi..hf

Hi..hf

The next elected Pope will be the False Prophet. If he is the False Prophet , he may not the true pope.

Message says " Peter the Roman (Petrus Romanus), the original apostle who will rule My Church from Heaven..."

Sorry I am not following..so you are saying Peter the Roman is not the next Pope or the last but will rule from heaven?
OldmanO

India
11/07/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi..hf

Hi..hf

Sorry I am not following..so you are saying Peter the Roman is not the next Pope or the last but will rule from heaven?

False pope may not be God's appointed one. So according to the message, God appoint the first pope as the final pope to guide His REMNANT CHURCH from Heaven.

False pope(prophet) will be the head of the 'one world religion'!
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/07/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think Peter the Roman will be an actual Pope..in flesh and blood..but extremely special spiritually..
I personally dont think it will be the next one..because Petrus comes at the end before the coming of His Reign in my opinion..and I dont think we are there yet..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/07/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
The fact that he will be extremely spiritually powerful and special in my view at least..is also proven to me by the continuos attacks saying he will be the antichrist and or antipope..when prophecy says the contrary in my opinion..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/07/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
though we may not know exactly what his role is besides what prophecy says..it would seem in my opinion that the "foe" does and is preparing a campaign against him well in advance of his coming..because he is feared in anticipation..just my two cents
hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/07/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Special prayer for the unity of the Catholic Church and may agreement be found between differing factions..and unity re established..especially now in these end times..we have to come together as One
hf

We christians will have to come together as we have mutual enemy. To defeat him, we must come together and defeat him. God will use the "warning" to show us the truth. In that way, all who profess His truth and believe it, will be a part of the army of Christ who will defeat the satan.
 Quoting: Angel Helper

Hi Angel Helper..hf

As one..hf

P.s. beautiful thread you wrote rose about your devotion to your husband rose
OldmanO

India
11/07/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wildhoney, Please read this latest-messages:::
An end-time messenger to reveal the secrets and guide us to the antichrist and false prophet's tyranny

God Bless You. Bye. hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/07/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wildhoney, Please read this latest-messages:::
An end-time messenger to reveal the secrets and guide us to the antichrist and false prophet's tyranny

God Bless You. Bye. hf

God Bless you too..thank you hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21269262
United States
11/07/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have always had trouble believing the people that claim to have had visions. It just doesn;t seem like a thing God or his angels would do - show themselves to one follower and not another. Surely God knows how the world works, and that so many people lie, exaggerate, make false claims, that He should understand that I cannot simply believe everything everyone claims. Satan can do everything too. How are we to know truth from evil or lies? I will not ever ever follow anyone claiming to have had visions for these reasons. I read their stories, I hope for something that I can know 100% has not been touched by evil, but I never find it. I have told God that I will follow any vision, as long as it is a vision given to me, and I have let him see into my heart to know the reasons for this. I trust no one, even adorable children that make big claims.
 Quoting: green_girl

Some people have visions or dreams, some people dismiss them. Visions are usually a communication from the spiritual world and give guidance or show a way.

Those of you who see a demon or devil behind every rock or corner, do not fear. If you say a vision is evil then point out the evil. If there is no evil, there is none

What happens most time are all the people putting their own spin on the vision or illumination.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
As to the third secret..this is just my personal opinion..I realize the majority think otherwise.I believe it was for the exclusive knowledge of the Pope and the Catholic Church Hierarchy and not for the general public..But that is just my opinion.

the third Secret of Fatima ... my personal opinion:

it was not for the exculusive knowledge of the pope and the Catholic Church. it was a warning for the Church and all Christains and information like that should not be withheld from public in general

furthermore, there is nothing to indicate the revalation is connected to the end of time, difficult times yes, but nothing what-so-ever to do with the end of the world as we know it
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/07/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

it was not for the exculusive knowledge of the pope and the Catholic Church. it was a warning for the Church and all Christains and information like that should not be withheld from public in general

furthermore, there is nothing to indicate the revalation is connected to the end of time, difficult times yes, but nothing what-so-ever to do with the end of the world as we know it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21269262

Hi..I disagree about the content..unless I am mistaken Lucia said it was NOT about the end of the world but about the end of the world of man..paraphrasing here..

And unless I am mistaken she pointed out it is contained in revelation..
which is about the end times
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

08/06/2010

0 Comments

At 2:45 a.m. on August 6, 1945, a B-29 bomber took off from the island of Tinian to drop the first atomic bomb on Japan. At 8:15 a.m. the bomb exploded eight city blocks from the Jesuit Church of Our Lady's Assumption in Hiroshima. However, the four Jesuit fathers stationed there survived: Fathers Hugo Lassalle, Kleinsorge, Cieslik and Schiffer. (Note - all other accounts state clearly that there were eight Jesuits stationed in this home not four - and it is well known that all eight survived - the author of this present article apparently only had the names of four of them, for instance Fr. Arrupe is left out of the list - and at this writing, I have not been able to find the names of the other three Jesuits. end of note.) According to the experts they "ought to be dead," being within a one-mile radius of the explosion. Nine days later on August 15, Feast of Our Lady's Assumption, U.S. forces were ordered to cease fire.

don't believe it ... first, the atomic bomb was exploded 1000 feet in the air above the city of Hiroshima. that in itself is more than eight city blocks and everything near ground zero was leveled....80,000 people were killed in that explosion

but to say eight city blocks, no, a mile or two maybe, three miles perhaps

you give an explaination sounding like that of some religious zealot, but perhaps i may be too harsh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1580547
United States
11/07/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, Mary is sleeping in the grave awaiting the coming of Jesus, she's not being a "ghostly" being here and there to tell us anything about this earth. Stop believing in spiritualism and demons impersonating the dead or you will be deceived beyond repair in the end!
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/07/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

08/06/2010

0 Comments

don't believe it ... first, the atomic bomb was exploded 1000 feet in the air above the city of Hiroshima. that in itself is more than eight city blocks and everything near ground zero was leveled....80,000 people were killed in that explosion

but to say eight city blocks, no, a mile or two maybe, three miles perhaps

you give an explaination sounding like that of some religious zealot, but perhaps i may be too harsh

Dont believe what?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hi..I disagree about the content..unless I am mistaken Lucia said it was NOT about the end of the world but about the end of the world of man..paraphrasing here..

And unless I am mistaken she pointed out it is contained in revelation..
which is about the end times

where in the revalation of Fatima did the good sister say it was the end of the world of man ...

GLP