more about the Fatima apparitions..

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27425031
United States
11/09/2012 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: more about the Fatima apparitions..
Have we really reached out to Him..begging for His return..not because we want something from Him..not because we want Him to save us..not because we want Him to make the world a better place..but simply because we love Him*q.M*

how many people followed Him because they wanted something from Him or expected to get something from Him *q.m* and how many because they loved Him....*q.m* just to be near Him because they loved Him *q.m* without asking for anything in return
 Quoting: wildhoney

Absolutely! But He is being presented as a Thing and not a person. A lot of persons use Him for their own agenda whether it be politics in Church and or in State. Even for their own ego because they suffer such low self esteem. A strange spiral they have low self esteem because they dont know the love of God on a personal level. If they knew how much God really loves them they would not suffer from such low self esteem. To make up for this low self esteem they exaggerate their importance. Not that they are not important they feel like others are more important then they are so they substitute that feeling for [as a defense shield] for a feeling of greater importance above those they feel intimidated by.....To a large extent this is true because they dont fully understand the love of God on a personal level. These are Christians that I am mostly talking about. A lot of them dont know any better because no one and I mean no one among their faith based leadership is correcting them or teaching them properly. And if they did they would[the leaders] would have to live by their own instructions that they teach. I think it goes deeper than that. ...The simplest way to love God is to learn about Him on a personal level. Anyone can say the word love but to know it and operate by its life giving principles is another thing altogether different.... I hope that saying is not true "the people are only as good as their leaders". At least in the case of a people lacking a knowledge of God and His presence. I guess some parents dont mind their children eating candy unrelentlessly and by so doing are guilty of their poor health. Correction has its place in its time, that time is long past its time IMHO.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21500116

I hope those stats. arnt true, the divorce stats among Church goers. I hope those reports of scandal in Christian churches and Christian ministries are not true. Facts are facts stats. dont lie but I guess one could manipulate the stats, I guess. Something is not right the Shepherd knows how to lead but how many really want to follow the Shepherd. Not many if you go by facts or stats.

you follow stats? yes? yes, stats tell the truth so here are some stats for you about the state of the catholic church and the direction it is going

in the year 1965 catholic church attendance was 65%

in the year 2000 catholic church attendance was 25%

in the year 2020 catholic church attendance should be 10% or

less

how about those stats ... and in Brazil a catholic country

of catholic countries there is a trend that has started. a

decline in the catholic church population, down 10% or so

in the past ten years, so the drifting away from catholicism

is taking hold
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21500116
Canada
11/09/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is not a school yard game. Anyone who speaks in God's name must do so with the respect due Him. He is God you know, do you really? It has been said that "You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.. Exodus 20:7" Vanity should never be included when His Name is spoken of. Eternal souls are not playgrounds to play in. Eternal souls can be directed in one way or another. Grievous weight on a soul you know that you could help but you did not. We are here to serve others and not to be served. If you dont know now you may never know, ever at all. Definition of VANITY
: something that is vain, empty, or valueless
: the quality or fact of being vain .... "Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain" KJV [link to www.merriam-webster.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27116635
Spain
11/10/2012 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi guys..
I think its only fair that I give credit where credit is due..

I have personally experienced a change since I went on a pilgrimage to Fatima..on many levels..I am still imperfect..as most are I guess..whith my faults and lots of things I could improve on..but I have changed..and am changing..every day..that little bit extra..

I dont have really any vices per se..except music..if that can be considered a vice hf

But I did have an occasional glass of wine..which is not a big deal..but The Blessed Mother must have thought it is..because since Fatima I have stopped..I used to have a glass or two with meals at Restaurants..now I dont feel like it..for some reason since Fatima I have stopped..So I drink orange juices instead..

I suppose the Blessed Mother didnt think I should

I had stopped working out, swimming yes but not working out..doing sport..now I have started jogging again..stepping etc.., ..and do over an hour a day aprox. except sundays..again..since Fatima

Also on a personal level..I used to have tantrums..like a little girl..its the truth..since Fatima..that seems to have changed...

The process is ongoing..changing bit by bit..

And all this without trying..it is just happening..since Fatima
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/10/2012 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Have we really reached out to Him..begging for His return..not because we want something from Him..not because we want Him to save us..not because we want Him to make the world a better place..but simply because we love Him*q.M*

how many people followed Him because they wanted something from Him or expected to get something from Him *q.m* and how many because they loved Him....*q.m* just to be near Him because they loved Him *q.m* without asking for anything in return

Absolutely! But He is being presented as a Thing and not a person. A lot of persons use Him for their own agenda whether it be politics in Church and or in State. Even for their own ego because they suffer such low self esteem. A strange spiral they have low self esteem because they dont know the love of God on a personal level. If they knew how much God really loves them they would not suffer from such low self esteem. To make up for this low self esteem they exaggerate their importance. Not that they are not important they feel like others are more important then they are so they substitute that feeling for [as a defense shield] for a feeling of greater importance above those they feel intimidated by.....To a large extent this is true because they dont fully understand the love of God on a personal level. These are Christians that I am mostly talking about. A lot of them dont know any better because no one and I mean no one among their faith based leadership is correcting them or teaching them properly. And if they did they would[the leaders] would have to live by their own instructions that they teach. I think it goes deeper than that. ...The simplest way to love God is to learn about Him on a personal level. Anyone can say the word love but to know it and operate by its life giving principles is another thing altogether different.... I hope that saying is not true "the people are only as good as their leaders". At least in the case of a people lacking a knowledge of God and His presence. I guess some parents dont mind their children eating candy unrelentlessly and by so doing are guilty of their poor health. Correction has its place in its time, that time is long past its time IMHO.

I hope those stats. arnt true, the divorce stats among Church goers. I hope those reports of scandal in Christian churches and Christian ministries are not true. Facts are facts stats. dont lie but I guess one could manipulate the stats, I guess. Something is not right the Shepherd knows how to lead but how many really want to follow the Shepherd. Not many if you go by facts or stats.

you follow stats? yes? yes, stats tell the truth so here are some stats for you about the state of the catholic church and the direction it is going

in the year 1965 catholic church attendance was 65%

in the year 2000 catholic church attendance was 25%

in the year 2020 catholic church attendance should be 10% or

less

how about those stats ... and in Brazil a catholic country

of catholic countries there is a trend that has started. a

decline in the catholic church population, down 10% or so

in the past ten years, so the drifting away from catholicism

is taking hold
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27425031

The churches here are full.

But I think there is a general crisis of values ..wide spread..

A culture of materialism and things..that things will give you happiness..and success..and power..and the opinion of others based on what you have and not who you are

and this cant fulfill in my opinion

The riches are within..of the spirit..

To be love..not only to feel it..to be it

to be love means to me ..to not reach out..as everything is within

The only reason to me wealth would have any value..is so that it would enable one to focus on working for the Father and the Kingdom..and not be distracted with a 9 to 5 job and or worrying about bills..I buy the ONCE ..for that purpose ..lol..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/10/2012 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
because The Kingdom is our only hope

literally..our only hope

everything else is passing

to be caught up in the web of this fallen world..is a waste of time..in my opinion..as there is not a pot of happiness and bliss at the end of that rainbow

As a lay person..in a Holy Marriage..but to serve God and the Kingdom....

There is simply nothing of the fallen world that distracts me..what is there *q.m* what has it to offer *q.m*

what is more beautiful than a person..or a family consecrated to God..to the Blessed Mother..in service to Her..to Christ..to the Kingdom *q.m* I cant think of anything better..nothing....hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/10/2012 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Like the Holy Family..that should be our goal..
St. Joseph ..the Blessed Mother..the baby Jesus..and adult Christ..

all in service as one..to God and the Kingdom

protected and sealed against the fallen world..as One..to serve God

what can be more beautiful *q.m*

absolutely nothing..not in my view

nothing

not all the power of this world

not all the riches

not all the glory

not all the wealth

not all the success

nothing..

a privilege..an honor..a gift

the fulfillment of the spirit..hf

The elevation of the material to serve the spirit ...to serve God..to serve the Kingdom
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/10/2012 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
to me..that is..paradise on earthhf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/10/2012 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
what is there of value outside of this_ *q.m*

I simply cant think of anything

honestly
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/10/2012 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lets ask ourselves

do we Love Christ for Himself *q.m*

Independently on wether we hope He can and will save us and the world

do we love Him for Himself*q.m*

for being love in everything He did and said *q.m*

do we really Love Him *q.m*

He was used then..

many of the apostles hoped to get something out of Him..like the mother who asked if her sons will get a cushy place in the kingdom..isnt that so typical*q.m* and pathetic *q.m*

others wanted to be healed..which is understandable

others wanted food

others probably thought He was cute

some cos it probably was fashionable..I can imagine He pulled the crowds

many out of curiosity

but how many really loved Him then and Love Him now

unconditionally

Why were there only three at the foot of that cross *q.m*

why only two went to the tomb of their Master *q.m*

why *q.m*

How many want Him to return just because they Love Him *q.m*

How many still use Him today *q.m*

without ever thinking of Him *q.m*

without really honestly loving Him *q.m*
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/10/2012 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
they left Him to die alone..
He died alone

all the crowds were gone..all the ones that swore devotion were not there

He died alone..except for three people

What hurt Him more..the nails and the crown of thorns..or this *q.m*

Or do we pretend to ourselves it didnt matter *q,m*

If He felt the physical pain of a man

why not the emotional pain of a man too *q.m*

they abandoned Him in His moment of need..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/10/2012 03:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
And how many would do it again..if He didnt fit into their idea of who He should be *q.m* or if He didnt do what they want Him to do *q.m*

2000 years..yet has anything really changed *q.m*

How many choose to represent Him yet defile His name by not observing His teachings *q.m* and the values and morals He taught us *q.m*

where is the Love for Him *q.m*

if one loves another doesnt one do ones utmost to make the other happy and or please *q.m* if one makes mistakes one makes an effort to correct

if something upsets or hurts another if we love we do our bestest not to do it again *q.m* dont we *q.m* and we try over and over again till we manage to be..and to make the other person happy..because the happiness of the one we love is our happiness

not to use..but to serve
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/10/2012 03:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
and to serve not to obtain..to serve..because we Love
chumpisme

User ID: 24004253
Canada
11/10/2012 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Contemplate the Gospels, pray the rosary daily.

Spiritual benefits that are typically gained by those those who pray the rosary on a regular basis:

-Creates fulfillment and meaning in your life.
-Helps you understanding your life's purpose.
-Brings you closer to God and allows Him to actively help you in your life.
-Improves discernment and the gives you a better ability to know right from wrong.
-Increases your empathy, compassion, and tolerance towards others.
-Creates peace in your life. Helps create peace to those close to you.
-Directs you towards heavenly treasures rather than earthly desires.
-Increases mental awareness; creates a greater sense of intuition.
-Increases your capacity to love yourself and others.
-Provides assurance and guidance in times of despair and hopelessness.
-Allows you to connect better with others and with nature.
-Increases your will power and your desire for goodness.
-Provides protection against negative influences.
-Opens you mind to accept a Higher Truth.
-Decreases the desire to sin; helps overcome temptation.
-Most importantly - the rosary helps us understand God.

Mental Benefits of Praying the Rosary:

-Increased focus and attention.
- Mental clarity; clears the mind of distractions and negative thoughts.
- Better thought control and less intrusive thoughts.
- Fights depression.
- Improved memory (short term and long term).
- Decreased anxiety and fear.
- Positive thinking and better outlook on life.
- Stress reduction.
- Increased ability to relax and unwind.
- Powerful sleep aid; promotes a restful night's sleep.
- Increases overall sense of well-being.

Physical Benefits of Praying the Rosary:

-Improved rate of breathing; improves respiratory function.
-Boosts immune system and protects against sickness.
-Increases energy levels; fights chronic fatigue.
-Helps lower blood pressure.
-Alleviates muscle tension; aids relaxation.
-Helps with migraine headaches.
-Increases levels of serotonin.
-Helps with the coping with chronic diseases.
-Aids with the termination of physical addictions.
-Promotes restful sleep.

Fifteen Promises of the Rosary:

1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.

2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.

3. The Rosary will be a powerful armor against hell. It will destroy vice, decrease sin and defeat heresies.

4. It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.

5. Those who recommend themselves to me by the recitation of the Rosary shall not perish.

6. Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred Mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just, he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.

7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.

8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death, the light of God and the plentitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.

9. I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.

10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in heaven.

11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.

12. All those who propagate the holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.

13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.

14. All who recite the Rosary are my sons, and brothers of my only son, Jesus Christ.

15. Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/10/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Children love to draw pictures for their parents they also enjoy hearing their acknowledgement . We are no longer children but the child in us never left us. We draw and write many pictures with words yet we never get the acknowledgement that the child in us craves. We will soon get that acknowledgement from our Parents in Heaven soon. We all will, no one truly loves us like our True Parents in Heaven. They are more then excited to see our words and pictures that we drew with our deeds. Then and only then will we hear and see the acknowledgement from our Divine Parents. We all have talents small and great, one of my greatest talents is growing bald and growing hair where I would never suspected would grow.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/10/2012 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Children love to draw pictures for their parents they also enjoy hearing their acknowledgement . We are no longer children but the child in us never left us. We draw and write many pictures with words yet we never get the acknowledgement that the child in us craves. We will soon get that acknowledgement from our Parents in Heaven soon. We all will, no one truly loves us like our True Parents in Heaven. They are more then excited to see our words and pictures that we drew with our deeds. Then and only then will we hear and see the acknowledgement from our Divine Parents. We all have talents small and great, one of my greatest talents is growing bald and growing hair where I would never suspected would grow.

lol Patch you are so funny..lol
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/10/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Contemplate the Gospels, pray the rosary daily.

Spiritual benefits that are typically gained by those those who pray the rosary on a regular basis:

-Creates fulfillment and meaning in your life.
-Helps you understanding your life's purpose.
-Brings you closer to God and allows Him to actively help you in your life.
-Improves discernment and the gives you a better ability to know right from wrong.
-Increases your empathy, compassion, and tolerance towards others.
-Creates peace in your life. Helps create peace to those close to you.
-Directs you towards heavenly treasures rather than earthly desires.
-Increases mental awareness; creates a greater sense of intuition.
-Increases your capacity to love yourself and others.
-Provides assurance and guidance in times of despair and hopelessness.
-Allows you to connect better with others and with nature.
-Increases your will power and your desire for goodness.
-Provides protection against negative influences.
-Opens you mind to accept a Higher Truth.
-Decreases the desire to sin; helps overcome temptation.
-Most importantly - the rosary helps us understand God.

Mental Benefits of Praying the Rosary:

-Increased focus and attention.
- Mental clarity; clears the mind of distractions and negative thoughts.
- Better thought control and less intrusive thoughts.
- Fights depression.
- Improved memory (short term and long term).
- Decreased anxiety and fear.
- Positive thinking and better outlook on life.
- Stress reduction.
- Increased ability to relax and unwind.
- Powerful sleep aid; promotes a restful night's sleep.
- Increases overall sense of well-being.

Physical Benefits of Praying the Rosary:

-Improved rate of breathing; improves respiratory function.
-Boosts immune system and protects against sickness.
-Increases energy levels; fights chronic fatigue.
-Helps lower blood pressure.
-Alleviates muscle tension; aids relaxation.
-Helps with migraine headaches.
-Increases levels of serotonin.
-Helps with the coping with chronic diseases.
-Aids with the termination of physical addictions.
-Promotes restful sleep.

Fifteen Promises of the Rosary:

1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.

2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.

3. The Rosary will be a powerful armor against hell. It will destroy vice, decrease sin and defeat heresies.

4. It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.

5. Those who recommend themselves to me by the recitation of the Rosary shall not perish.

6. Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred Mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just, he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.

7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.

8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death, the light of God and the plentitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.

9. I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.

10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in heaven.

11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.

12. All those who propagate the holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.

13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.

14. All who recite the Rosary are my sons, and brothers of my only son, Jesus Christ.

15. Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
 Quoting: chumpisme

Lovely post hf
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/11/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont know where to start? Jesus was not just betrayed by Judas who Jesus did and still loves, death does not separate the love of God. Peter who I love for personal reasons, I can relate to Peter. Peter betrayed Jesus much worst then Judas. Then you have the Pillars of the Faith hiding away from the Son of God who foretold them that they would. What happened to the throng of people who were enlightened by the words of the Son of God? Oh! they left Him well before Jesus' trial. Remember John 6:66At this point many of his disciples turned away and deserted him.? Where did these disciples go? Where they among those hurling insults at the One who cured and freed them, I would venture to guess yes. They were disappointed that they didnt get to become rich Kings and Queens that they assumed would occur immediately. He still is being betrayed by the ones who say they love Him and mean Him no harm. Well thats them and not us, well I sure hope so. When Jesus was scourged and tortured and publicly humiliated He still forgave them and ladies and gentlemen that is our only hope, the mercy and patience of the Godhead. When He was on the cross the only thing that deadened His physical pain was the pain of betrayal He was enduring from all the ones He had helped and was still trying help. Even a thief on the cross. Gods mercy knows no bounds. Personally I am greatfull for His patience towards me and I hope you all are too. I could go on about how the powers of that time betrayed Gods only Son with their abuse of power, but I am not going too for we empowered them. Our own rejection of this lowly Messiah betrayed Him. And yet the King of all Angels still loves us. Gods mercy knows no bounds.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/11/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
The people of Jesus' day were expecting a Messiah that was taken out of context in the scriptures. It was all there all that time but how it was applied was wrong. It took the Apostles and disciples a long time to help others understand how it predicted the coming of the Messiah according to how the scriptures truly revealed it would. The understanding of these people was not what acutely was their before their very eyes. I wonder if all this conjecture and prognostications Christians have as to how Christ's return will all unfold is is correct. No wonder there is so mush infighting among them because the reality is no one knows. No one has to know until it all unfolds before their very eyes. And dont Eye know it? Do eye really know? I eye dont think so not really. The Eye is quicker than the hand or is it? The point is that we shouldnt be so dogmatic on our views on how the End Times unfold. Dont we have bigger worries in our own personal lives? Even the Apostles had to learn after all the events of the first coming of Christ by Christ Himself. After, eye tell you.
chumpisme

User ID: 24004253
Canada
11/12/2012 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remember..Peter asked for forgiveness Judas didn't.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27579612
Spain
11/12/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Spain banks suspend house evictions for 2 years

That special something for being under Our Lady Of Fatimas protection
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/12/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Two years is an amazing time period to grant..usually its like couple of months..this is absolutely wonderful news cheer
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/12/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
This was pretty much ignored so Ill just put it here
Thread: Why in my opinion Jesus was NOT a Rabbi
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/12/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Two years is an amazing time period to grant..usually its like couple of months..this is absolutely wonderful news cheer

photo of a family that allegedly was going to be evicted
[link to l2.yimg.com]

this is wonderful news for so many families
hf
phantomfire
User ID: 19088721
Canada
11/12/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Patch" from Canada has stated a couple of themes that are quite similar to what I have remarked elsewhere online.

"Patch" from Canada is not the same person as "phantomfire" from Canada.

If this wasn't a Fatima thread, I wouldn't have bothered with this post.

Very nice thread though, I prefer the OP's style compared to mine.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/12/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Patch" from Canada has stated a couple of themes that are quite similar to what I have remarked elsewhere online.

"Patch" from Canada is not the same person as "phantomfire" from Canada.

If this wasn't a Fatima thread, I wouldn't have bothered with this post.

Very nice thread though, I prefer the OP's style compared to mine.
 Quoting: phantomfire 19088721

Hi..Thank you hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/12/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone else opting for a contemplative life?
If so let us know..thank you hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/12/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/12/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
have a look at this..absolutely amazing!
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/12/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/12/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont know where to start? Jesus was not just betrayed by Judas who Jesus did and still loves, death does not separate the love of God. Peter who I love for personal reasons, I can relate to Peter. Peter betrayed Jesus much worst then Judas. Then you have the Pillars of the Faith hiding away from the Son of God who foretold them that they would. What happened to the throng of people who were enlightened by the words of the Son of God? Oh! they left Him well before Jesus' trial. Remember John 6:66At this point many of his disciples turned away and deserted him.? Where did these disciples go? Where they among those hurling insults at the One who cured and freed them, I would venture to guess yes. They were disappointed that they didnt get to become rich Kings and Queens that they assumed would occur immediately. He still is being betrayed by the ones who say they love Him and mean Him no harm. Well thats them and not us, well I sure hope so. When Jesus was scourged and tortured and publicly humiliated He still forgave them and ladies and gentlemen that is our only hope, the mercy and patience of the Godhead. When He was on the cross the only thing that deadened His physical pain was the pain of betrayal He was enduring from all the ones He had helped and was still trying help. Even a thief on the cross. Gods mercy knows no bounds. Personally I am greatfull for His patience towards me and I hope you all are too. I could go on about how the powers of that time betrayed Gods only Son with their abuse of power, but I am not going too for we empowered them. Our own rejection of this lowly Messiah betrayed Him. And yet the King of all Angels still loves us. Gods mercy knows no bounds.

The message is simple and clear we all betrayed God in some way or another. We where born in this condition of betrayal. But God is mercy and forgiveness. Forgiveness is the fruit of mercy, forgiveness. Salvation is a gift from God and it can not be meritted. In gratitude we response by trying to emulate the grace and mercy that springs from our Heavenly Father who forgives us all. All we have to do is call on His Name. This single act alone births forth much grace and love. The mercy of Heaven is far higher then we can imagine and it takes time for that mercy to shine through us. Some are faster then others, yes this is true but they are not greater or better they just are much faster then some and wait for the others to catch up to us. Did I say us, LOL. I am trying really hard to catch up to them. This is not a lie but the very truth. We must all try to mature in our Christian love and mercy and grace that is shed abroad in our hearts. This is the Grace we try to catch so says Patch.

GLP