more about the Fatima apparitions..

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21500116
Canada
11/12/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: more about the Fatima apparitions..
Did you ever watch an old movie classic? A bit blurry a bit dull the picture that is as well as the sound. If you have and please do compare it with the modern remaster of the same classic. It comes in color now, the images so much brighter, transparent you can say BECAUSE you see so much more now! The sound quality is phenomenal. Now think of Heaven as such, get the picture?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19088721
Canada
11/12/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi..Thank you hf
 Quoting: wildhoney

You come across as a kind and gentle soul that is not willing to compromise on the things that matter most to Heaven. Exactly the type of people that the Father, Son, and Mother need on the front lines, defending the Kingdom from the onslaught to come.

It is you and some others that should be thanked for stepping up as a light for the rest.

I leave your thread with one piece of advice for all:
when someone insults you, or aggravates your ego in any way, right then and there, make yourself say 10 Lord's prayers or 10 Hail Mary's for that offender's soul. State clearly you are praying for them.

It doesn't cost a dime, it doesn't cause you to lose face. But you may learn something valuable about the ways of Christ and of the heart. After all these years, I only tried this very recently (3 times so far this month) but I think it could possibly be the greatest teaching I have encountered and applied yet. You have to experience and judge for yourself. Try it ten times.

phantomfire.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/12/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
State clearly you are praying for them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19088721

State clearly in your "inside voice" not your outside voice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27579612
Spain
11/13/2012 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi..Thank you hf

You come across as a kind and gentle soul that is not willing to compromise on the things that matter most to Heaven. Exactly the type of people that the Father, Son, and Mother need on the front lines, defending the Kingdom from the onslaught to come.

It is you and some others that should be thanked for stepping up as a light for the rest.

when someone insults you, or aggravates your ego in any way, right then and there, make yourself say 10 Lord's prayers or 10 Hail Mary's for that offender's soul. State clearly you are praying for them.

It doesn't cost a dime, it doesn't cause you to lose face. But you may learn something valuable about the ways of Christ and of the heart. After all these years, I only tried this very recently (3 times so far this month) but I think it could possibly be the greatest teaching I have encountered and applied yet. You have to experience and judge for yourself. Try it ten times.

phantomfire.

Thank you Canada..but I really do have a lot to learn hf and so much to improve on..
But Thank you..

Yes Faith is my Life..It is how I live..I am sure many others do to

Its like two tracks..one based on the senses..and the world of man

one based on Faith..and the Kingdom

Like I said before..the first is limited but makes sense to the ego and to logic

the second is absolute freedom spiritually..there are no limits..and no impossibilities..because it is based on Faith in God..and there is nothing impossible to God..

I have chosen the second route or track..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/13/2012 04:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi..Thank you hf

phantomfire.

Thank you thats great advice..I forgive..but forget to pray for them..will do hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/13/2012 04:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I dont know where to start? Jesus was not just betrayed by Judas who Jesus did and still loves, death does not separate the love of God. Peter who I love for personal reasons, I can relate to Peter. Peter betrayed Jesus much worst then Judas. Then you have the Pillars of the Faith hiding away from the Son of God who foretold them that they would. What happened to the throng of people who were enlightened by the words of the Son of God? Oh! they left Him well before Jesus' trial. Remember John 6:66At this point many of his disciples turned away and deserted him.? Where did these disciples go? Where they among those hurling insults at the One who cured and freed them, I would venture to guess yes. They were disappointed that they didnt get to become rich Kings and Queens that they assumed would occur immediately. He still is being betrayed by the ones who say they love Him and mean Him no harm. Well thats them and not us, well I sure hope so. When Jesus was scourged and tortured and publicly humiliated He still forgave them and ladies and gentlemen that is our only hope, the mercy and patience of the Godhead. When He was on the cross the only thing that deadened His physical pain was the pain of betrayal He was enduring from all the ones He had helped and was still trying help. Even a thief on the cross. Gods mercy knows no bounds. Personally I am greatfull for His patience towards me and I hope you all are too. I could go on about how the powers of that time betrayed Gods only Son with their abuse of power, but I am not going too for we empowered them. Our own rejection of this lowly Messiah betrayed Him. And yet the King of all Angels still loves us. Gods mercy knows no bounds.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21500116

The message is simple and clear we all betrayed God in some way or another. We where born in this condition of betrayal. But God is mercy and forgiveness. Forgiveness is the fruit of mercy, forgiveness. Salvation is a gift from God and it can not be meritted. In gratitude we response by trying to emulate the grace and mercy that springs from our Heavenly Father who forgives us all. All we have to do is call on His Name. This single act alone births forth much grace and love. The mercy of Heaven is far higher then we can imagine and it takes time for that mercy to shine through us. Some are faster then others, yes this is true but they are not greater or better they just are much faster then some and wait for the others to catch up to us. Did I say us, LOL. I am trying really hard to catch up to them. This is not a lie but the very truth. We must all try to mature in our Christian love and mercy and grace that is shed abroad in our hearts. This is the Grace we try to catch so says Patch.

Yes ..I guess we have betrayed Him..but if we Love Him..then we can experience through honest repentance the wonderful Glory of His Forgiveness hf
The forgiveness that opens the door to the spiritual unity once again hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/13/2012 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please forgive me..as I forgive those that have offended me

Please Love me ..as I love others

Please give to me..as I give others

Please help me..as I help others

Please be compassionate with me..as I am compassionate to others

Please have mercy on me..as I have mercy on others
hf
phantomfire
Canada
11/13/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you Canada..but I really do have a lot to learn hf and so much to improve on..

newsflash We *ALL* have a lot to learn and improve on!!! newsflash

tounge
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/14/2012 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are all created equally. Let me rephrase that. We are all love by God equally. Our original form and character quality was designed by God Himself but our exterior form, our outer shell, the outer man was fashioned by genetics social and environmental and educational background or the lack there of. Dont let the lies of this world system fool you you are loved of God and His Christ equally. The Angels know this and so should you! Having said all that you must understand that no matter how beautiful you may look no matter how highly educated no matter how rich you are no matter if you are the complete opposite you must learn how God perceives us in the eyes of all the universes. In order to accomplish this task you must learn how that God really loves each and every one of us equally. All are equal both can learn from from either status in life. Poor or rich, extreme beauty or other wise. Incredible health or otherwise we should all learn from our own levels of experience and education(University of Hard Knocks or the University of Pain and Sorrow). If you have not learned by these universities then you should take advantage of very privileged circumstances of social status and high educational standards. But learn you must. If you dont will you ever learn? Ever and ever and ever? The Heroes of the Faith learned much valuable lessons through the University of Resistance and the University of Persecution. Job of the bible was an influential man and learned from both parallel Universes/Universities. God bless you all each and every one of you. Or rather allow God's many blessings into your lives and acknowledge them in your heart. This is why we thank God because if we dont the blessings are so innumerable that we lose track of Gods blessings... Queen - 'Heroes' [link to www.youtube.com]
Matthew 6:9 Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11Give us this day our daily bread.

12And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/14/2012 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

newsflash We *ALL* have a lot to learn and improve on!!! newsflash

tounge
 Quoting: phantomfire 19088721

I am very critical of myself..
And want to improve more and more
hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/14/2012 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are all created equally. Let me rephrase that. We are all love by God equally. Our original form and character quality was designed by God Himself but our exterior form, our outer shell, the outer man was fashioned by genetics social and environmental and educational background or the lack there of. Dont let the lies of this world system fool you you are loved of God and His Christ equally. The Angels know this and so should you! Having said all that you must understand that no matter how beautiful you may look no matter how highly educated no matter how rich you are no matter if you are the complete opposite you must learn how God perceives us in the eyes of all the universes. In order to accomplish this task you must learn how that God really loves each and every one of us equally. All are equal both can learn from from either status in life. Poor or rich, extreme beauty or other wise. Incredible health or otherwise we should all learn from our own levels of experience and education(University of Hard Knocks or the University of Pain and Sorrow). If you have not learned by these universities then you should take advantage of very privileged circumstances of social status and high educational standards. But learn you must. If you dont will you ever learn? Ever and ever and ever? The Heroes of the Faith learned much valuable lessons through the University of Resistance and the University of Persecution. Job of the bible was an influential man and learned from both parallel Universes/Universities. God bless you all each and every one of you. Or rather allow God's many blessings into your lives and acknowledge them in your heart. This is why we thank God because if we dont the blessings are so innumerable that we lose track of Gods blessings... Queen - 'Heroes' [link to www.youtube.com]

13And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen

there seems to be such an overwhelming need for love..not so much love in the romantic sense..but just pure love..unconditional love..to heal the wounds and emotional scars..the fears..the doubts..the emptiness..to help find answers to the existential questions..love that fills and gives inner peace and warmth

the warm embrace of being loved without asking anything in return..the unconditional spiritual love that heals
hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/14/2012 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
If we could let go of the material and just focus on the spiritual..the spiritual would heal the material..

The Kingdom first..and all else will be given
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/14/2012 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
If we could let go of the material and just focus on the spiritual..the spiritual would heal the material..

The Kingdom first..and all else will be given

I personally find it very difficult to give my attention to matters of the world..Its just an overwhelming feeling of being ...

The greatness of Christ..that fills all
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1188472
United States
11/14/2012 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Marian apparitions are the work of satan!
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/14/2012 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
i think that is why we are here all of us..

Reaching out..as Christians..as Catholics..with the hope that maybe one single soul will find comfort in our words..in His words..in the Blessed Mothers Love..if only one single soul finds this..it will be worth it..and time so well spent..

To give hope..to bring love and a feeling of peace to someone out there ..that reads us..

humble instruments ..used for His Glory
hf
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/14/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

there seems to be such an overwhelming need for love..not so much love in the romantic sense..but just pure love..unconditional love..to heal the wounds and emotional scars..the fears..the doubts..the emptiness..to help find answers to the existential questions..love that fills and gives inner peace and warmth

the warm embrace of being loved without asking anything in return..the unconditional spiritual love that heals
hf

Music is a communication of the spirit, in its vibrations you can feel love life and thanksgiving or otherwise. But the higher levels of the spirit resonates the tones of love and life. Lets not forget peace which is not just a tranquil(like a sedative) feeling but a higher form of well being.
Wah Wah - Jimmy Page & Robert Plant [link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/14/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is truth is the opposite of confusion of the lies that try to cover its beauty and power, confusion. Whats of the flesh is of the flesh whats of the spirit(small s) is of the spirit. In this realm of discernment that is known only by intuition. [link to dictionary.reference.com] . Joy love and peace the power(energy) there of can only be counterfeited for the piss poor in spirit who function solely by the opinions of others who present it as the exclusive declaration of their god, even if this god likes to capitalize his name. Jesus the Christ of the Godhead is the Prince of Peace and the King of Love and unity of all men of goodwill. Goodwill I tell you, forth right and straight to your heart. ....Better audio quality; [link to www.youtube.com] Jimmy Page & Robert Plant - Wah Wah - (LP Version)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27741803
Spain
11/14/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Music is a communication of the spirit, in its vibrations you can feel love life and thanksgiving or otherwise. But the higher levels of the spirit resonates the tones of love and life. Lets not forget peace which is not just a tranquil(like a sedative) feeling but a higher form of well being.
Wah Wah - Jimmy Page & Robert Plant [link to www.youtube.com]

I saw that on the music thread..I thought it was your IP :)
hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/14/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is truth is the opposite of confusion of the lies that try to cover its beauty and power, confusion. Whats of the flesh is of the flesh whats of the spirit(small s) is of the spirit. In this realm of discernment that is known only by intuition. [link to dictionary.reference.com] . Joy love and peace the power(energy) there of can only be counterfeited for the piss poor in spirit who function solely by the opinions of others who present it as the exclusive declaration of their god, even if this god likes to capitalize his name. Jesus the Christ of the Godhead is the Prince of Peace and the King of Love and unity of all men of goodwill. Goodwill I tell you, forth right and straight to your heart. ....Better audio quality; [link to www.youtube.com] Jimmy Page & Robert Plant - Wah Wah - (LP Version)

Goodwill..Kindness..Gentleness..Sweetness..Comfort..Love..Pea​ce..Harmony..Calmness
hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/14/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
It amazes me how many predict that man will use war and this will eventually usher in the Kingdom of God.

Lets not forget Angels and their immense power as the mighty arm of the Creator

The book of Revelation tells us that its precisely the Angels which will harvest the crop..and prepare the field for the future good seeds..

Not man..
rose
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/14/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ill post it here too..posted it on Lisa Lisas thread about revelation..
First off..I havent told anyone this before because it doesnt really seem to make sense ..or does it? ..dunno
I have always had the gut feeling..cant shake it off..that the two witnesses of Revelation are JPII and Sister Lucia

I know I know..way off the mark..:)

Just always had that feeling..without knowing exactly why
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/14/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
But it doesnt exactly fit in with what is said?..yet I have always had that gut feeling..dunno..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/14/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some shared secret that only they know?..something they witnessed?..something that binds them and makes them one?..
dunno..just throwing it out there

dunno..always felt that since just before their death..so close to eachother too in timing etc..

I apologize if you dont agree..just wanted to share hf
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/15/2012 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

Goodwill..Kindness..Gentleness..Sweetness..Comfort..Love..Pea​ce..Harmony..Calmness
hf

Calmness, thats what I need. Have to try drinking camomile teas for it. :) When I said piss poor :) in spirit I meant like week in spirit. When we are more spiritually dominate in our daily presentation of ourselves before all of creation we are in fact are strong in spirit. When we are more of a functional or doing the parts of religion. Like the activity of prayer and bible or spiritual readings and it is just an activity. Formal 'appearances' are just that. One may consider one like that as weak in spirit yet strong in the flesh, the activities there of. If the formal does not serve the spiritual into kindness and all that is good, then just what good is it. Not much in my opinion, but thats just my opinion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27793477
Spain
11/15/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Calmness, thats what I need. Have to try drinking camomile teas for it. :) When I said piss poor :) in spirit I meant like week in spirit. When we are more spiritually dominate in our daily presentation of ourselves before all of creation we are in fact are strong in spirit. When we are more of a functional or doing the parts of religion. Like the activity of prayer and bible or spiritual readings and it is just an activity. Formal 'appearances' are just that. One may consider one like that as weak in spirit yet strong in the flesh, the activities there of. If the formal does not serve the spiritual into kindness and all that is good, then just what good is it. Not much in my opinion, but thats just my opinion.

Camomile is more of an anitinflammatory..for digestive trackt etc..or so I think2..for calmness try Tila Tea..dont know what its called in English..and obviously no caffein etc..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think we ae truly blessed by being Catholic..I always took it for granted..everyone I knew was Catholic..but after hearing some people from other countries..its not as easy as that elsewhere

It is imo truly a Blessing

especially now..
I think Our Church will be centre to end time events..we will be in my opinion..Blessed by the important role that our Church will play in upcoming evenst in my opinion

Rome..

Rome...
hf

:)
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rome..Italy

The faithful followers left Judea..and most flocked to Rome

In Rome His Word took root

and grew

In Rome..the first among the martyrs shed their blood in such a way..as to shake the core of the empire

Whole families in many cases..noble and patrician Roman Families chose to die rather than renounce their Faith in Him..and how..by being covered in raw meat and fed to the hungry wild animals..as they prayed and sang hymns of Praise

Rome where Peter went

Rome where Peter was going to flee from

Rome where Peter was rebuked..once again..and told to return to shepard His flock..Quo Vadis?

Rome where Peter was martyred

Rome where Our Church was born

Rome...

In my opinion..it is from Rome that hope and salvation will come to the hearts of many during these in my opinion end times

from Rome

hf

hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Because in my opinion..Rome has been chosen..picked..to witness His return and His glory

rose
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1034800
United States
11/15/2012 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
At what point in history do Protestants reject Christian Catholic teachings?

At the time of Constantine? Before? At the time of Luther?

Because the Catholic Church preserved and codified the bible YOU are using (with the exception of Maccabees which the Protestants reject because it contains passages about praying for the dead)

Also, the early Church Fathers venerated the Virgin Mary:

[link to www.piercedhearts.org]

Early Church Fathers on the Eucharist:

[link to www.therealpresence.org]
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
At what point in history do Protestants reject Christian Catholic teachings?

At the time of Constantine? Before? At the time of Luther?

Because the Catholic Church preserved and codified the bible YOU are using (with the exception of Maccabees which the Protestants reject because it contains passages about praying for the dead)

Also, the early Church Fathers venerated the Virgin Mary:

[link to www.piercedhearts.org]

Early Church Fathers on the Eucharist:

[link to www.therealpresence.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1034800

King Henry VIII cos he wanted to marry Anne Boleyn and the Pope wouldnt annul his previous marriage to Catherine of Aragon..So he created Church of England..named himself head..annuled the previous marriage and married Anne Boleyn?

GLP