more about the Fatima apparitions..

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27793477
Spain
11/15/2012 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: more about the Fatima apparitions..
As we all know Catherine of Aragon was daughter to Isabel and Fernando..
He based the request of annulment due to the fact that she had been wife to his brother..and having married her after the brothers death..he thought he was being punished by God..by not having male heirs

He was allegedly tormented on his death bed by images..ghosts of the many monks etc..that he had had killed..and martyred..

the alleged prophecy..curse.. regarding his death did however seemingly take place

as it was allegedly prophesized that the dogs would drink his blood

and as he lay is his coffin..In State..due to the condition of the corpse..allegedly the blood started dripping out of the coffin..onto the church floor..and some wild dogs seemingly licked it up.drank it.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have found a link..I made a mistake..it wasnt on the church floor his blood oozed out..it was allegedly on the same spot where priests had been sent to the scaffold..
this happened while they were taking the body to the Cathedral
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
They were bearing the coffin to Westminster Abbey to the splendid
monument which Wolsey had built there for his royal master. But the
way was long, and the panting horses with black housings, which drew
the hearse, had often to stop and rest. And all of a sudden, as the
carriage stood still on one of the large open squares, blood was
seen to issue from the king's coffin. It streamed down in crimson
currents and flowed over the stones of the streets. The people with
a shudder stood around and saw the king's blood flowing, and thought
how much blood he had spilt on that same spot, for the coffin was
standing on the square where the executions were wont to take place,
and where the scaffolds were erected and the stakes set. As the
people stood gazing at the blood which flowed from the king's
coffin, two dogs sprang forth from the crowd and, with greedy
tongue, licked the blood of King Henry the Eighth. But the people,
shuddering and horror-stricken, fled in all directions, and talked
among themselves of the poor priest who a few weeks before was
executed here on this very spot, because he would not recognize the
king as the supreme lord of the Church and God's vicegerent; of that
unfortunate man who cursed the king, and on the scaffold said: "May
the dogs one day drink the blood of this king who has shed so much
innocent blood!" And now the curse of the dying man had found its
fulfilment, and the dogs had drunk the king's blood. [Footnote:
Historical.--See Tytler, p. 481.]
[link to www.fullbooks.com]
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not many links youll find that speak of this I think..under carpet mostly in my opinion

He was cursed by a Catholic Priest who was executed on the exact same spot where his carriage had to stop..and the blood oozed out..as the link says..the Catholic Priest who would not recognize KH VIII as head of the Church..cursed him that the dogs may drink his blood

As the
people stood gazing at the blood which flowed from the king's
coffin, two dogs sprang forth from the crowd and, with greedy
tongue, licked the blood of King Henry the Eighth. But the people,
shuddering and horror-stricken, fled in all directions, and talked
among themselves of the poor priest who a few weeks before was
executed here on this very spot, because he would not recognize the
king as the supreme lord of the Church and God's vicegerent; of that
unfortunate man who cursed the king, and on the scaffold said: "May
the dogs one day drink the blood of this king who has shed so much
innocent blood!" And now the curse of the dying man had found its
fulfilment, and the dogs had drunk the king's blood. [Footnote:
Historical.--See Tytler, p. 481.]
[link to www.fullbooks.com]
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
His reported last words were : "Monks! Monks! Monks!" (this is thought to be apocryphal.)
Allegedly haunted by the ghosts of the Monks he had condemned to death
[link to www.thetudorswiki.com]
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have found a link..I made a mistake..it wasnt on the church floor his blood oozed out..it was allegedly on the same spot where priests had been sent to the scaffold..
this happened while they were taking the body to the Cathedral
 Quoting: wildhoney

It is said that two weeks after his burial, his coffin burst open and "all the pavement of the church was with the fat and the corrupt and putrefied bloody foully imbued".

[link to www.thetudorswiki.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21500116
Canada
11/15/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just a reminder we you are never alone. It sure may feel like it at times. You feel the rays of the sun you feel the beauty of the brightly lit moon when it is full you feel the freshness of the rain. The sun you may not always see the moon is not always full but you have faith from past experience that you will feel these realities once again. So to have faith in God He is always there no matter what you feel or dont feel. Led Zeppelin Thank You [link to www.youtube.com] If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you.
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. Thank you, inspiration is what you are.... We are all inspiration to the Lord and He will never forsake any of us. Be of good cheer, God is just a prayer away.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just a reminder we you are never alone. It sure may feel like it at times. You feel the rays of the sun you feel the beauty of the brightly lit moon when it is full you feel the freshness of the rain. The sun you may not always see the moon is not always full but you have faith from past experience that you will feel these realities once again. So to have faith in God He is always there no matter what you feel or dont feel. Led Zeppelin Thank You [link to www.youtube.com] If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you.
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. Thank you, inspiration is what you are.... We are all inspiration to the Lord and He will never forsake any of us. Be of good cheer, God is just a prayer away.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21500116

Thank you. I have been very disappointed of late..and my faith has suffered because of this..
But God is always with one..
hf

And never abandons
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/15/2012 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you. I have been very disappointed of late..and my faith has suffered because of this..
But God is always with one..
hf

And never abandons

John 3:16 Weymouth New Testament
For so greatly did God love the world that He gave His only Son, that every one who trusts in Him may not perish but may have the Life of Ages....Truly we all are God's inspiration. Listen to the beautiful words in this song again. See these words form in your heart and not just your mind. [link to www.youtube.com] Dont miss God's love ballad to you and me. The rush of wind the songs of the ones that fly His songs to you and me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27746295
Canada
11/15/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
To all - Be cautious with expecting too much from conflict in the Middle East at this stage. It's a common hotspot during election season:

[link to www.jpost.com]

Personally, I don't think true Catholic prophecy agree's with any of the big events happening in the next three months. The Big events are foretold to arrive, I believe, when people are not expecting it....basically anywhere else on the time-line clear of the Dec 21, 2012 expectations.

phantomfire.

p.s: I intend this to be my last post on this thread and this forum for this year. God Bless.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27101297
Canada
11/18/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Heavenly Father, I pray for Wildhoney and all the sincere in heart that you guide them by the Holy Spirit that is in their hearts. May they perceive what is in their hearts and allow Him to guide them. I pray that they feel the very presence of your Son the Lord Jesus Christ like the rays of the noon day sun. May His light always guide them. May they always follow your light and not just the appearance of the natural circumstances in life. May they know you Father as the Son of God knows you. All that is noble and beautiful we with our bowed Hearts ascribe to you.
Wildhoney
User ID: 27904634
Spain
11/18/2012 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Heavenly Father, I pray for Wildhoney and all the sincere in heart that you guide them by the Holy Spirit that is in their hearts. May they perceive what is in their hearts and allow Him to guide them. I pray that they feel the very presence of your Son the Lord Jesus Christ like the rays of the noon day sun. May His light always guide them. May they always follow your light and not just the appearance of the natural circumstances in life. May they know you Father as the Son of God knows you. All that is noble and beautiful we with our bowed Hearts ascribe to you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27101297

Thank you. I was just thinking about this before I saw your post hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27101297
Canada
11/18/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you. I was just thinking about this before I saw your post hf
 Quoting: Wildhoney 27904634

hf
With love. Patch
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/18/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
A seed and then the plant needs water to grow and live. So do you and me need water to grow in our faith. Spiritual water and nourishment that can only come from God above who showers many blessings on us down below. That water is the daily knowledge of God in a vibratent way, in a life giving way. So to we give life to others in the words we say. After all life of power is in the tongue. Proverbs 18:21 The tongue can bring death or life; those who love to talk will reap the consequences....not so much what you say its how you say it. Is it in love and truth, after all "love without truth is a lie."
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/18/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)] Numb U2 . Are you living like a drone and allowing others to condition you on how to believe and how to breathe? Or should you be getting your instructions on how to live and how to think from the Shepherd of your soul. Life is not lived in repetitive motions over and over again. It should be lived in a life giving stream. Psalm 23:2 Douay-Rheims Bible
He hath set me in a place of pasture. He hath brought me up, on the water of refreshment: John 7:38 He that believeth in me, as the scripture saith, Out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. .... Life gives life, death gives nothing but takes away life giving energy. Consider your words and the words of others, do they bring death and aridness or do they refresh the thirsting soul even your own. [link to www.thefreedictionary.com] 2. Lacking interest or feeling; lifeless and dull: a technically perfect but arid musical performance.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/18/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)] Numb U2 . Are you living like a drone and allowing others to condition you on how to believe and how to breathe? Or should you be getting your instructions on how to live and how to think from the Shepherd of your soul. Life is not lived in repetitive motions over and over again. It should be lived in a life giving stream. Psalm 23:2 Douay-Rheims Bible
He hath set me in a place of pasture. He hath brought me up, on the water of refreshment: John 7:38 He that believeth in me, as the scripture saith, Out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. .... Life gives life, death gives nothing but takes away life giving energy. Consider your words and the words of others, do they bring death and aridness or do they refresh the thirsting soul even your own. [link to www.thefreedictionary.com] 2. Lacking interest or feeling; lifeless and dull: a technically perfect but arid musical performance.

John 15 1 "I am the Vine--the True Vine, and my Father is the vine-dresser. 2 Every branch in me--if it bears no fruit, He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 3 Already you are cleansed--through the teaching which I have given you. 4 Continue in me, and let me continue in you. Just as the branch cannot bear fruit of itself--that is, if it does not continue in the vine--so neither can you if you do not continue in me. 5 I am the Vine, you are the branches. He who continues in me and in whom I continue bears abundant fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If any one does not continue in me, he is like the unfruitful branch which is at once thrown away and then withers up. Such branches they gather up and throw into the fire and they are burned. 7 "If you continue in me and my sayings continue in you, ask what you will and it shall be done for you. 8 By this is God glorified--by your bearing abundant fruit and thus being true disciples of mine. 9 As the Father has loved me, I have also loved you: continue in my love. 10 If you obey my commands, you will continue in my love, as I have obeyed my Father's commands and continue in His love. 11 "These things I have spoken to you in order that I may have joy in you, and that your joy may become perfect.

12 This is my commandment to you, to love one another as I have loved you. 13 No one has greater love than this--a man laying down his life for his friends. 14 You are my friends, if you do what I command you. 15 No longer do I call you servants, because a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, because all that I have heard from the Father I have made known to you. 16 It is not you who chose me, but it is I who chose you and appointed you that you might go and be fruitful and that your fruit might remain.....Motions, personal intellect can not give you life not of itself. Life of the spiritual that is reflected in your behavior towards all of creation can only come in your personal contact with God. They are meaningless for the most part with out His life abiding in you. The Light lights up and exposes the darkness of the lies that would envelope your life. But if you are shining with the life of the Savior in your own life the darkness can not hide your light which is your life-spiritual life that manifests in good deeds and in healing and not wounding.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/18/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

John 15 1 "I am the Vine--the True Vine, and my Father is the vine-dresser. 2 Every branch in me--if it bears no fruit, He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 3 Already you are cleansed--through the teaching which I have given you. 4 Continue in me, and let me continue in you. Just as the branch cannot bear fruit of itself--that is, if it does not continue in the vine--so neither can you if you do not continue in me. 5 I am the Vine, you are the branches. He who continues in me and in whom I continue bears abundant fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If any one does not continue in me, he is like the unfruitful branch which is at once thrown away and then withers up. Such branches they gather up and throw into the fire and they are burned. 7 "If you continue in me and my sayings continue in you, ask what you will and it shall be done for you. 8 By this is God glorified--by your bearing abundant fruit and thus being true disciples of mine. 9 As the Father has loved me, I have also loved you: continue in my love. 10 If you obey my commands, you will continue in my love, as I have obeyed my Father's commands and continue in His love. 11 "These things I have spoken to you in order that I may have joy in you, and that your joy may become perfect.

12 This is my commandment to you, to love one another as I have loved you. 13 No one has greater love than this--a man laying down his life for his friends. 14 You are my friends, if you do what I command you. 15 No longer do I call you servants, because a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, because all that I have heard from the Father I have made known to you. 16 It is not you who chose me, but it is I who chose you and appointed you that you might go and be fruitful and that your fruit might remain.....Motions, personal intellect can not give you life not of itself. Life of the spiritual that is reflected in your behavior towards all of creation can only come in your personal contact with God. They are meaningless for the most part with out His life abiding in you. The Light lights up and exposes the darkness of the lies that would envelope your life. But if you are shining with the life of the Savior in your own life the darkness can not hide your light which is your life-spiritual life that manifests in good deeds and in healing and not wounding.

Cool song and pertinent to the life within. U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name Live Boston [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/19/2012 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Peace, what or how can one describe what is only felt in the heart? Not in your physical body like an arm or leg. It only resides in human emotions. But it emanates from even above the human soul and that is the spirit of man. And that spirit of man can only express what is from heaven through an earthly vessel. If you are not connected to your spirit in portion that supersedes with your natural senses and actions. The spirit is what forms the actions of what is right and good and so the expressions of the spirit is goodness and kindness and so forth. Galatians 5:22 But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness.... You know if you ever want to gauge yourself to see if the fruit of the spirit where the Holy Spirit resides in is evident in your own personal life that you express in many avenues in life like a forum. Either you are walking in the spirit of kindness and goodness and such or your walking in the flesh. And we know that flesh does not inherit the Kingdom. F.C. Barnes [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/22/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seeking truth for yourself and by yourself will only verify what others have found for themselves the Truth is the truth itself. The Truth of truth is always consistent; mercy love and all that it creates which always benefits all and I do mean all. Confusion arises from deception which always contradicts truth and the light it brings, always. Know the Lord for yourself . You can not know the Lord through the knowledge of the Lord that others may or may not have. The spark of Knowledge leads to light, love and the liberty it brings to all, if one has the knowledge of the Lord. Or rather that the Knowledge has the one that seeks it. That Knowledge will lead to all that is free its many and manifold treasures that it brings and gives freely. Know the Lord for yourself and watch the Treasure fill your life with treasure unknown unless of course you dont have that Knowledge. Money has nothing do with this. It is the Treasure from Heaven that our souls truly seek and look for.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/22/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seeking truth for yourself and by yourself will only verify what others have found for themselves the Truth is the truth itself. The Truth of truth is always consistent; mercy love and all that it creates which always benefits all and I do mean all. Confusion arises from deception which always contradicts truth and the light it brings, always. Know the Lord for yourself . You can not know the Lord through the knowledge of the Lord that others may or may not have. The spark of Knowledge leads to light, love and the liberty it brings to all, if one has the knowledge of the Lord. Or rather that the Knowledge has the one that seeks it. That Knowledge will lead to all that is free its many and manifold treasures that it brings and gives freely. Know the Lord for yourself and watch the Treasure fill your life with treasure unknown unless of course you dont have that Knowledge. Money has nothing do with this. It is the Treasure from Heaven that our souls truly seek and look for.

Prophecy is Heaven's translator to earth's language. A Prophet or a Prophetess is God's translators to human language. If the translator is faulted with ego you can be sure they will be faulty in translation.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/22/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Prophecy is Heaven's translator to earth's language. A Prophet or a Prophetess is God's translators to human language. If the translator is faulted with ego you can be sure they will be faulty in translation.

Doubt is more of an emotion then a state of belief and many make doubt a belief. We all get emotional simple part of life you get your highs and lows but it most certainly is not a belief-the emotion there of.U2 - Bad [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22787868
Canada
11/22/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

There is no heavenly Father. The Mother of God debunked it.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/22/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Doubt is more of an emotion then a state of belief and many make doubt a belief. We all get emotional simple part of life you get your highs and lows but it most certainly is not a belief-the emotion there of.U2 - Bad [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

U2 Bad [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] I am wide awake.. wide awake....no I am not sleeping.... Wise Virgins Foolish Virgins, the parable there of.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/22/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

U2 Bad [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] I am wide awake.. wide awake....no I am not sleeping.... Wise Virgins Foolish Virgins, the parable there of.

U2 The Fly Live Boston 2001 [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] They say a secret is something you tell one other person
So I'm telling you, child

Love...we shine like a
Burning star
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/22/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

U2 The Fly Live Boston 2001 [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] They say a secret is something you tell one other person

Love...we shine like a
Burning star

Never base your belief on emotion whether it be the faith (the feeling one gets on living inner energy) or on doubt the belief there of that express's self in emotions of turmoil and poor inner low energies in self. Self of perception in ones self and poor perception of God, who and what He is. Very high living energy that is to reside in your heart. This living energy is known to us as faith, living faith. [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] All kill their inspiration and sing about their grief

Over love... we shine like a
Burning star
We're falling from the sky
Tonight
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/24/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Love...we shine like a
Burning star

Never base your belief on emotion whether it be the faith (the feeling one gets on living inner energy) or on doubt the belief there of that express's self in emotions of turmoil and poor inner low energies in self. Self of perception in ones self and poor perception of God, who and what He is. Very high living energy that is to reside in your heart. This living energy is known to us as faith, living faith. [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] All kill their inspiration and sing about their grief

Burning star
Tonight

U2 One Tree Hill 360° Live From Auckland [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
And in the world a heart of darkness
A fire zone
Where poets speak their heart
Then bleed for it

Jara sang - his song a weapon
In the hands of one
though his blood still cries
From the ground .... You know I am a fan of U2 and the message they bring. You know in Rahabs day no one though of her importance nor did they imagine that God would honor her in scripture. No one in the day thought of Mary as a significant role model to the people of faith, they do now. It was the destitute the scorned and the despised that made it to the the Hall of Fame in Heaven that succeeded in failure and utter rejection and dejection. Kings and Queens cloaked in humiliation and pain. I believe in love, Heaven's love that knows no barriers in religion, politics or color. I, eye, i believe in Love! U2 - God Part II [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28279847
Spain
11/24/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Love...we shine like a
Burning star

Burning star
Tonight

A fire zone
Then bleed for it

In the hands of one
From the ground .... You know I am a fan of U2 and the message they bring. You know in Rahabs day no one though of her importance nor did they imagine that God would honor her in scripture. No one in the day thought of Mary as a significant role model to the people of faith, they do now. It was the destitute the scorned and the despised that made it to the the Hall of Fame in Heaven that succeeded in failure and utter rejection and dejection. Kings and Queens cloaked in humiliation and pain. I believe in love, Heaven's love that knows no barriers in religion, politics or color. I, eye, i believe in Love! U2 - God Part II [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

I might go to Fatima soon..if I do will post pics for you guys hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28279847
Spain
11/24/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Love...we shine like a
Burning star

Burning star
Tonight

A fire zone
Then bleed for it

In the hands of one

need to get a cam and learn how to lol
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/24/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Love...we shine like a
Burning star

Burning star
Tonight

A fire zone
Then bleed for it

In the hands of one

That would be nice. U2 In Gods Country [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] Sleep comes like a drug
In God's Country
Sad eyes, crooked crosses
In God's Country

Set me alight .... The Foolish Virgins sleep and will weep. The Wise Virgins will shine with love and grace.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/25/2012 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Burning star
Tonight

A fire zone
Then bleed for it

In the hands of one

That would be nice. U2 In Gods Country [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] Sleep comes like a drug
In God's Country
Sad eyes, crooked crosses
In God's Country

Set me alight .... The Foolish Virgins sleep and will weep. The Wise Virgins will shine with love and grace.

Matthew 5:13“You are the salt of the earth. But what good is salt if it has lost its flavor?
Salt preserves and in this case the society of life on earth. Looking at our times and the late stage of society that we understand it as we have to conclude that we lost our salt and flavor. As a result it would appear that the way we live on earth will not succeed much further. Evolve? no it does not appear that way for we lost our flavor. Our flavor was suppose to be as described in verses 3-12. God help us if we have to gauge it by the professing Christians that post hear on this forum. For the most part we fail in what Jesus commissioned us in His stead. Matthew 5:3“God blesses those who are poor and realize their need for him,a

for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs.

4God blesses those who mourn,

for they will be comforted.

5God blesses those who are humble,

for they will inherit the whole earth.

6God blesses those who hunger and thirst for justice,b

for they will be satisfied.

7God blesses those who are merciful,

for they will be shown mercy.

8God blesses those whose hearts are pure,

for they will see God.

9God blesses those who work for peace,

for they will be called the children of God.

10God blesses those who are persecuted for doing right,

for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs.

11“God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers. 12Be happy about it! Be very glad! For a great reward awaits you in heaven. And remember, the ancient prophets were persecuted in the same way.....Hate filled political propaganda in Christ's name at that. Oh! the intolerance to other peoples belief systems or practices. Such prejudice. Yes we are living in the End Times of course the Salt lost its flavor. The Salt we are suppose to be has nothing to do with political or even religions that may be different from each and every different Christian individual out there. The flavor is that of the actions of a born again spirit that is pure and executes justice in the way of mercy love and peace and all that is good and Godly. Trusting Jesus' words I do have to conclude that they will know us by our fruit. The fruits of the spirit. Galatians 5:22 GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
But the spiritual nature produces love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,...If one puts down their rose colored glasses down for a bit we have to conclude that the fruits of kindness patiences love joy goodness is not being manifested by us who profess and claim the Name of God as Jesus from our lips. Unless we look at it from a very dark tinted pair of decaying rose colored glasses. Cant blame us for it, why do we really want to see us as we really are. Its a painful sight to behold.

GLP