more about the Fatima apparitions..

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 9739208
Spain
10/23/2012 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: more about the Fatima apparitions..
Poor Wildhoney. Catholics are not required to believe in Fatima. Few Roman Catholics today are familiar with the Gospel . Why would they put up with Assisi? T H I N K !!!.

Times are going to get very tough. I think the Catholic bead counters and the Protestant rapture crowd will become disillusioned. False economics (organized global crime) and anti-Christian medicine threaten to annihilate billions while many Christians hide from reality by seeking shelter on unstable doctrine.

I am sure is is fun to hang with feel good people that like feel good doctrine. That is one reason men should teach the faith, not women.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25398390

I happen to dislike feel good back slappig company..I like th real deal..those that serve God..for God..wish there were more..

I hung out with the feel good halleluya crowd..we are saved you arent type..and stirred it when i told them that frankly the only one that can say who is saved or not is God and not up to personal opinion..

Lol..that was funny....

Made lots of good friends though..but not for me..nope..
I dislike the back patting so so much...cant stomach it to be quite frank
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Spain
10/23/2012 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think the real Christians will manage..because will be able to interpret end time prophecy..revelation..and act accordingly..
It is vital to obey what God says to..

There are very few mandates in revelation..but there are a couple..

When asked about the third secret Lucia stated allegedly..it was in revelation..the third secret was contained in revelation..

This book is imo the guide to end times..but one needs discernment to understand
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Spain
10/23/2012 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think ..man should pray in humility before God like the angel taught the children..prostrate with forehead touching the ground..repeating the prayer the angel taught them
In my opinion..in todays society man and woman have been exalted even abve God..
Girl Genius

User ID: 1133676
United States
10/23/2012 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
...how on earth can anyone do anything but Love Her?
 Quoting: wildhoney

hf
For nothing is secret that will not be revealed…
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23579473
United States
10/23/2012 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think the real Christians will manage..because will be able to interpret end time prophecy..revelation..and act accordingly..

When asked about the third secret Lucia stated allegedly..it was in revelation..the third secret was contained in revelation..

This book is imo the guide to end times..but one needs discernment to understand

I'm still waiting for 'God' to author his first book. : )

In the interim I would offer that it's vital for people to listen to their hearts and not be led astray by their minds.

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Spain
10/23/2012 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
look at the majority of the souls blessed by an apparition..most are humble..simple people..not people full of themselves thst look down at others..

I dont like what i see..and it puts me in a bad mood..

No hay verguenza ya..
There is no shame..
Anything goes as long as me myself and i gets what me myself and i wants
The self centredness that is taught..and places self at the centre of the universe
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Spain
10/23/2012 04:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

In the interim I would offer that it's vital for people to listen to their hearts and not be led astray by their minds.

hf
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Well he has hasn't He? :-)
At least I think so..
Creation.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Spain
10/23/2012 04:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
...how on earth can anyone do anything but Love Her?

hf
 Quoting: Girl Genius

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23579473
United States
10/23/2012 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Well he has hadn't He? :-)
At least I think so..
Creation.

I feel you on that one... cool2
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Spain
10/23/2012 04:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Well he has hadn't He? :-)
At least I think so..
Creation.

I feel you on that one... cool2

:-)

I love this planet very muchhf Gods Creation..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21500116
Canada
10/23/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think ..man should pray in humility before God like the angel taught the children..prostrate with forehead touching the ground..repeating the prayer the angel taught them
In my opinion..in todays society man and woman have been exalted even abve God..

So true, instead of serving God they want Him to serve them. Whats worse their leaders sell God. Give my ministry seed(money) and God will be your eternal butler. Give my Church your tithes-which is an Old Testament ordinance only for the Hebrews ONLY! under a Hebrew religion and government institution-and click on my donation icon on my web page because the nice pastoral wages that I garner isnt enough for the lavish lifestyle that I wish for and seek to attain. Oh yeah! people are starving? not my problem I am a servant of the Most High! How sickening and yet Gods people are to blind to see this and even make these servants(yeah right!) their heroes and their mouth pieces. Because God is no longer their messenger. Sorry for the tangent but it has to be said.
GeordieLegend

User ID: 4912635
Netherlands
10/23/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fatima Whitbred..?
Propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach...
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/23/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

So true, instead of serving God they want Him to serve them. Whats worse their leaders sell God. Give my ministry seed(money) and God will be your eternal butler. Give my Church your tithes-which is an Old Testament ordinance only for the Hebrews ONLY! under a Hebrew religion and government institution-and click on my donation icon on my web page because the nice pastoral wages that I garner isnt enough for the lavish lifestyle that I wish for and seek to attain. Oh yeah! people are starving? not my problem I am a servant of the Most High! How sickening and yet Gods people are to blind to see this and even make these servants(yeah right!) their heroes and their mouth pieces. Because God is no longer their messenger. Sorry for the tangent but it has to be said.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21500116

Since I am on it, why do you man of God keep imploring Gods people to feed the hungry through YOUR ministry when most of Gods people are poor themselves and living paycheck to paycheck and yet you have enough funds to go on hunting(WTH?)trips and afford yourselves pleasure that Gods people do not have and most likely will never have. For this you will have to give an account to the Shepherd. Blind shepherds herding blind sheep. Jeremiah 23 and Ezekiel 34 should be read and taken for consideration. To the Shepherds: Gods people cant tell the real from the fake and you all will be held accountable for this. This to goes for the wanna be shepherds and shepherdesses. Shepherds in the hands of an angry God is no mean feat. Good luck to you all and enjoy your riches for it wont last very long.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Spain
10/23/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey..hihf

Its a bit of a mess isnt it?
We have to change within.

I dont think there is a global slution to tbe situation the world is in..because of the ingrained set of values..money..materialism..

Thats why I am NOT into evangelizing..and I dont care a jot what others may think..my mind is made up..there is no way this can be fixed..unless there is supernatural intervention..and that has to be global..and obtained through devotional prayer..thats my opinion..you could spend several lives preaching..you might change a few but the rot and decay remains..prayer..prayer and more prayer..contemplative life..thats my opinion anyway..

Things have changed so much .....
Classiccom

User ID: 25398390
United States
10/23/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

==============================

That sounds like how the Muslims pray, with their butt pointed to the sky.

Fatima is a famous Muslim name.

I like St. Vincent of Lerins - He said the faith should be what EVERYONE agrees that is and always has been part of the Christian faith.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/23/2012 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey..hihf

Its a bit of a mess isnt it?
We have to change within.

I dont think there is a global slution to tbe situation the world is in..because of the ingrained set of values..money..materialism..

Thats why I am NOT into evangelizing..and I dont care a jot what others may think..my mind is made up..there is no way this can be fixed..unless there is supernatural intervention..and that has to be global..and obtained through devotional prayer..thats my opinion..you could spend several lives preaching..you might change a few but the rot and decay remains..prayer..prayer and more prayer..contemplative life..thats my opinion anyway..

Things have changed so much .....

Yes prayer which is simply to talk to God and focus our consciousness on who the Lord is and listen to what He tells us on a personal level. The answers to those prayers are profound and may seem unusual at best, LOL. Mysterious ways you know! And its the answers to those prayers that we wait for to manifest here on our earthly plain. After all prayer is a Heavenly language most complex to our finite comprehension abilities. Yeah I am long winded today, LOL.
hf My parents were both comforted by the visions God gave them of Mary the mother of the Christ whom we know as Jesus.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26173565
United States
10/23/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

this

The "leaders" make the tv brainwashed think they have some kind of line into God

People are stupid
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/23/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
God never intended for the worship of CHrist's mother.

God intended his SON ; Jesus Christ to be worshiped as the Kind He is ...

Why would God put forth a vision of Mary when Mary is NOT the King of Kings and LORD ??
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/23/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

God intended his SON ; Jesus Christ to be worshiped as the King He is ...

Why would God put forth a vision of Mary when Mary is NOT the King of Kings and LORD ??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26173565
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Spain
10/24/2012 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

==============================

That sounds like how the Muslims pray, with their butt pointed to the sky.

Fatima is a famous Muslim name.

I like St. Vincent of Lerins - He said the faith should be what EVERYONE agrees that is and always has been part of the Christian faith.
 Quoting: Classiccom

It seems that its origin was in a tragic love story between a Christian and a moorish princess that was captured..they eventually married..but she died shortly after and he allegedly built a shrine in her memory..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Spain
10/24/2012 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I didnt catch it..were your parents Catholics when they had the vision?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Spain
10/24/2012 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

God intended his SON ; Jesus Christ to be worshiped as the Kind He is ...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26173565

In my opinion God would like us to live as Christ taught us..and to love both Christ and the Woman who was chosen and Blessed among all to be His Mother
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Spain
10/24/2012 04:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lucia had a tough time with her mother and sisters over the apparition..

These poor three children were allegedly kidnapped by the Administrator Santos..sort of Mayor of the place under pretext of giving them a lift to the place where the apparition was due..with thousands waiting on them..he kidnapped them allegedly..and took them and shut them in a room in his house.!

Then seemingly he had them imprisoned in jail..in a cell with the common prisoners!!!
Three children..and two of them little girls!!

Seems he wanted to know the third secret..so he locked them up till they would speak..

The prisoners took pity and started singing snd dancing to try to chear the children up..then they startd praying the Rosary with the three children

Santos then reportedly threatened to boil them alive unless they revealed the third secret..but still they wouldnt..
So he took them one by one away..on pretext of boiling them alive..but they wouldnt speak..

So he eventually released them
Allegedly not before threatening to have them killed
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/24/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

I will patch what you didnt catch, yes they were. I am color blind when it comes to the segregation of Christianity and even religious faiths that are not Christian. I look at the heart and we are compelled by the love and eyes of Jesus to love all despite ones religious affiliation. The Samaritan the Sinner and the Lady in a state of adultery(the woman at the well) who were not among the religious good or bad. All spoken of by Christ and justified by Christ and Christ alone. Think about this truth for it is the truth spoken by the Truth Himself.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/24/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

I will patch what you didnt catch, yes they were. I am color blind when it comes to the segregation of Christianity and even religious faiths that are not Christian. I look at the heart and we are compelled by the love and eyes of Jesus to love all despite ones religious affiliation. The Samaritan the Sinner and the Lady in a state of adultery(the woman at the well) who were not among the religious good or bad. All spoken of by Christ and justified by Christ and Christ alone. Think about this truth for it is the truth spoken by the Truth Himself.

Dont miss the impact of what our Lord revealed. He justified a Thief on a cross, He justified a Sinner, He justified a woman in a state of what some constitute as adultery the repeat act and condition of the heart and the act, well some may constitute it as such. He justified a demon possessed man. None were in a state of grace yet Grace Himself justified them each and every one of them of His religion and those who were not of His religion. Its the heart that He looks at. No fancy or precise prayer/s needed to save these souls. Just a simple acknowledgement of who He was and is and will always be. The lover of their souls who doesnt look at religious lines of separation, none what so ever. Only to the heart He sees.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3794853
United Kingdom
10/24/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
im a fellow catholic from england hello wildflower do you know something fantstic.......catholic churchs are seeing a slight upturn in congregation and the number pf men taking up vocations has increased.against all the false accusations and calumny and a level of discrimination no other group or faith has suffered in uk ITS IS STILL STRONG AND GOD WONT LET EVIL PREVAIL AGAINST HIS CHURCH.See dom boscos vision of the saving of the true church
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Spain
10/25/2012 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Dont miss the impact of what our Lord revealed. He justified a Thief on a cross, He justified a Sinner, He justified a woman in a state of what some constitute as adultery the repeat act and condition of the heart and the act, well some may constitute it as such. He justified a demon possessed man. None were in a state of grace yet Grace Himself justified them each and every one of them of His religion and those who were not of His religion. Its the heart that He looks at. No fancy or precise prayer/s needed to save these souls. Just a simple acknowledgement of who He was and is and will always be. The lover of their souls who doesnt look at religious lines of separation, none what so ever. Only to the heart He sees.

I canr cp but if you check my threads there is one about this....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Spain
10/25/2012 03:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Patch..:-)
Very insightful about how He sees our beart etc..i replied but ..lol..rep,ied on tbe wrong thread..guess its supposed to be on that one..on
God bere your childrens cries..
Oops..sorry:blush:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26160149
United States
10/25/2012 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sr Lucia is now expressing the Immaculate Heart in her OWN apparitions. She appeared to me on a box of Corn Flakes one morning at the breakfast table.

She said, "My Child, Tell the world the Fatima Apparitions, were real and DID, in fact reflect End times as Spirit knew them to be during the period when Jacinta and Francisco and I were still very young. Yet, the paradigm was shifted with prayer and circumstance so the messages are now to be regarded in totality." She was wearing a light blue smock.

Then she said, "Go to the gate of the City, there you will find a donkey." Finally she said, "the next time I appear on your box of Corn Flakes, it must be free of GMO's."

And then almost as an afterthought she said, "It is not that we need a new Pope, it is that the Pope must be made NEW. He must allow clergy to marry. She then asked for a sip of my coffee and vanished.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1430445

You should probably switch to Trix,, you know what they say, Trix are for ,,,,!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Spain
10/25/2012 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
im a fellow catholic from england hello wildflower do you know something fantstic.......catholic churchs are seeing a slight upturn in congregation and the number pf men taking up vocations has increased.against all the false accusations and calumny and a level of discrimination no other group or faith has suffered in uk ITS IS STILL STRONG AND GOD WONT LET EVIL PREVAIL AGAINST HIS CHURCH.See dom boscos vision of the saving of the true church
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3794853

That is wonderful news!!
I heard many are leaving Church of England and becoming Catholics.

It hasnt been easy in the uk...but things..as you say..are changing..i think Prince Charles has helped in that respect..

His visit to the Pope some years ago was historically so important..

Not to mention the Pope visit to the uk..couple years ago..lol..remember the media?? ..i remember them saying..the turn out is expectdd to be very low..over and over again..lol..yeah right...it was packed!!! Everywhere he went..

So glad to hear thathugs

GLP