more about the Fatima apparitions..

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 9739208
Spain
10/25/2012 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: more about the Fatima apparitions..
im a fellow catholic from england hello wildflower do you know something fantstic.......catholic churchs are seeing a slight upturn in congregation and the number pf men taking up vocations has increased.against all the false accusations and calumny and a level of discrimination no other group or faith has suffered in uk ITS IS STILL STRONG AND GOD WONT LET EVIL PREVAIL AGAINST HIS CHURCH.See dom boscos vision of the saving of the true church
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3794853

That is wonderful news!!
I heard many are leaving Church of England and becoming Catholics.

It hasnt been easy in the uk...but things..as you say..are changing..i think Prince Charles has helped in that respect..

His visit to the Pope some years ago was historically so important..

Not to mention the Pope visit to the uk..couple years ago..lol..remember the media?? ..i remember them saying..the turn out is expectdd to be very low..over and over again..lol..yeah right...it was packed!!! Everywhere he went..

So glad to hear thathugs
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Spain
10/25/2012 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
im a fellow catholic from england hello wildflower do you know something fantstic.......catholic churchs are seeing a slight upturn in congregation and the number pf men taking up vocations has increased.against all the false accusations and calumny and a level of discrimination no other group or faith has suffered in uk ITS IS STILL STRONG AND GOD WONT LET EVIL PREVAIL AGAINST HIS CHURCH.See dom boscos vision of the saving of the true church
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3794853

That is wonderful news!!
I heard many are leaving Church of England and becoming Catholics.

It hasnt been easy in the uk...but things..as you say..are changing..i think Prince Charles has helped in that respect..

His visit to the Pope some years ago was historically so important..

Not to mention the Pope visit to the uk..couple years ago..lol..remember the media?? ..i remember them saying..the turn out is expectdd to be very low..over and over again..lol..yeah right...it was packed!!! Everywhere he went..

So glad to hear thathugs
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Spain
10/25/2012 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks will check out Don Bosco prophecies..

You should see tbe crowds here in Spain turn out to greet his remains..they have been brought to spain in pilgrimage..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26160149
United States
10/25/2012 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
God never intended for the worship of CHrist's mother.

God intended his SON ; Jesus Christ to be worshiped as the Kind He is ...

Why would God put forth a vision of Mary when Mary is NOT the King of Kings and LORD ??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26173565

We don't worship her! We HONOR her for being worthy enough to be chosen by GOD to be the Mother of the Our Savior.

A Woman will Crush the Head of the Serpent!
Rxel

User ID: 9473222
Lithuania
10/26/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
From this Jacob fight originated saying that man is higher than angels. Jacob was fighting with archangel Michael. God descended and said, that Michael is his priest in heaven, but Jacob is his priest on earth. Also God said, that Jacob is his fist-born son, [hint to Christ] and appointed Michael as guardian angel of Jacob-Israel. One of the meanings-interpretations of name Israel is "the man who saw God".
Jacob gave to this place name Penuel and Mahanaim, it is some anomalous place, and means "the place of encounter with angels".
At another day Jacob met Esau, on this day, sun rose two hours too early, and shone like in the days of creation. But on this day, Jacob was punished, because, you can see, on Gen.32 he calls Esau his lord. For this reason to Esau descendants was given dominion over this world, to Jacob dominion in the world to come.
Shamar

User ID: 24946868
United States
10/26/2012 04:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
We don't worship her! We HONOR her for being worthy enough to be chosen by GOD to be the Mother of the Our Savior.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26160149

You (Catholics) don't? JPII declared otherwise....

*Above all creatures, may you be blessed, you, the Handmaid of the Lord, who in the fullest way obeyed the divine call!

Hail to you, who are wholly united to the redeeming consecration of your Son!

Mother of the Church! Enlighten the People of God along the paths of faith, hope, and love! Enlighten especially the peoples whose consecration and entrustment by us you are awaiting. Help us to live in the truth of the consecration of Christ for the entire human family of the modern world.

In entrusting to you, O Mother, the world, all individuals and peoples, we also entrust to you this very consecration of the world, placing it in your motherly Heart.

Immaculate Heart! Help us to conquer the menace of evil, which so easily takes root in the hearts of the people of today, and whose immeasurable effects already weigh down upon our modern world and seem to block the paths towards the future!

From famine and war, deliver us.

From nuclear war, from incalculable self-destruction, from every kind of war, deliver us.

From sins against the life of man from its very beginning, deliver us.

From hatred and from the demeaning of the dignity of the children of God, deliver us.

From every kind of injustice in the life of society, both national and international, deliver us.

From readiness to trample on the commandments of God, deliver us.

From attempts to stifle in human hearts the very truth of God, deliver us.

From the loss of awareness of good and evil, deliver us.

From sins against the Holy Spirit, deliver us, deliver us.

Accept, O Mother of Christ, this cry laden with the sufferings of all individual human beings, laden with the sufferings of whole societies.

Help us with the power of the Holy Spirit to conquer all sin: individual sin and the ‘sin of the world', sin in all its manifestations.

Let there be revealed, once more, in the history of the world the infinite saving power of the Redemption: the power of merciful Love! May it put a stop to evil! May it transform consciences! May your Immaculate Heart reveal for all the light of Hope!

[link to www.vatican.va]

your version has a typo in it.... it isn't a woman who crushes the head, it is Messiah Himself.

Last Edited by If You Only Knew on 10/26/2012 04:07 PM
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami
Shayla
User ID: 26169585
United Kingdom
10/26/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think the Fatima story is very interesting for all kinds of reasons.

First off, when I became Christian it was under the guidance of a catholic, and having never been indoctrinated into any religion as a child I was really able to see the profound beauty and universal truth of the Christian mysteries. However, I never formally joined the church and find infighting between so called 'Christian' to be anathema to the entire teaching of Jesus Christ.

Second, maybe 13 years after my initial conversion (where I also started to see the truths in Sufism, Kabbalah, Buddhism and so on, although I saw Christ as the one true Master), I finally comprehended why people have a fear and mistrust of the institutional Roman Catholic church. There is no need to reiterate the corruption that has befallen it - it gives me no pleasure, in fact it is one of the primary tragedies on this earth IMO. Suffice to say, however, that I began to ask certain questions.

One thing that niggled at me was why, given the extreme prominence of Mary, especially in recent times, the Vatican did not fully adhere to instructions given at Fatima (also at Amsterdam, by Our Lady of all Nations), considering that Marian apparitions (some of which I certainly believe are of supernatural origin, Zeitoun in particular springing to mind) are so fundamental to RC worship.

Now, as I understand it from Malachi Martin, the third secret of Fatima pertains to the desecration of the Holy of Holies and the smoke of Satan entering the church. This, apparently, is why it was too terrible to speak of and why Lucia was sworn entirely to silence. There are other issues as well - why, indeed, were the necessary steps towards the consecration of Russia not taken, as instructed?

So now we have to accept that the RC church has either been led unwittingly, or has wilfully entered into a field that is rife with conspiracy theories, for want of a better term. There are some, for example, who claim that the real sister Lucia was replaced with an imposter.

And can we allow ourselves to forget what happened to John Paul 1, a true lamb of God, who determinedly set out to root out corruption - especially financial corruption - in the house of God, and who many think was murdered for this?

All the popes choose their names with great care and all can be placed exactly within the prophecy of St Malachy, including Benedict.

so yes, there is much food for thought around Fatima, to say the least.

On another note, because there are undoubtedly evil threads within the church - as in all religious institutions - one shouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater, so to speak, but should exercise discernment with each individual case to take it on its own merits. There are many sublime miracles associated with both the eucharist, both in principle and in specific instances over the years, and both the RC and Greek Orthodox churches are custodians of divine truth.

For those with an interest in Marian apparitions I would encourage you to look into both the miracles of Our Lady of all Nations and also the Madonna of Zeitoun, who was witnessed by about a million people over a year I think it was. There is also an incredible story of a girl who was literally struck down on the road to Damascus in Syria, as was St Paul, and numerous videos of her weeping oil, olive oil pouring from her body as she receives vision of our Lord - amazing stuff.

Peace and love brothers and sisters united xx
Shayla
User ID: 26169585
United Kingdom
10/26/2012 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21500116
Canada
10/26/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

You (Catholics) don't? JPII declared otherwise....

*Above all creatures, may you be blessed, you, the Handmaid of the Lord, who in the fullest way obeyed the divine call!

Hail to you, who are wholly united to the redeeming consecration of your Son!

Mother of the Church! Enlighten the People of God along the paths of faith, hope, and love! Enlighten especially the peoples whose consecration and entrustment by us you are awaiting. Help us to live in the truth of the consecration of Christ for the entire human family of the modern world.

In entrusting to you, O Mother, the world, all individuals and peoples, we also entrust to you this very consecration of the world, placing it in your motherly Heart.

Immaculate Heart! Help us to conquer the menace of evil, which so easily takes root in the hearts of the people of today, and whose immeasurable effects already weigh down upon our modern world and seem to block the paths towards the future!

From famine and war, deliver us.

From nuclear war, from incalculable self-destruction, from every kind of war, deliver us.

From sins against the life of man from its very beginning, deliver us.

From hatred and from the demeaning of the dignity of the children of God, deliver us.

From every kind of injustice in the life of society, both national and international, deliver us.

From readiness to trample on the commandments of God, deliver us.

From attempts to stifle in human hearts the very truth of God, deliver us.

From the loss of awareness of good and evil, deliver us.

From sins against the Holy Spirit, deliver us, deliver us.

Accept, O Mother of Christ, this cry laden with the sufferings of all individual human beings, laden with the sufferings of whole societies.

Help us with the power of the Holy Spirit to conquer all sin: individual sin and the ‘sin of the world', sin in all its manifestations.

Let there be revealed, once more, in the history of the world the infinite saving power of the Redemption: the power of merciful Love! May it put a stop to evil! May it transform consciences! May your Immaculate Heart reveal for all the light of Hope!

[link to www.vatican.va]

your version has a typo in it.... it isn't a woman who crushes the head, it is Messiah Himself.
 Quoting: Shamar

The problem your posing is to stop from every road that YOU deem wrong in so doing YOU do not direct to the Solution of all problems. YOU point to facts that YOU deem necessary yet YOUR facts doesnt save anyone nor does it help. Who is going to save them from YOUR facts when your to busy preaching about the facts instead of Christ and revealing who He is and what He taught us. Hint, it was not dogmas engineered by faulty souls.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/26/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
The End Time Jesus spoke to us about this very day is simple. The Christians of the Last Days which is us by the way, will be deceived into thinking they will be saved by the Christian manners and methods of today. These are the Foolish Virgins who will say to Jesus when He returns in their day: Matt 7:21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’ .....They were not damned for morality or theology good or bad. They were damned for not respecting and loving the souls of others. And this done only by actions guided by the will of love or the law of love. Read the entire chapter for your selves again or for your first time. Good fruit is good actions and not mere talk about theology. Theology not followed through is a waste of time and of no true merit.......21 the will of the Father is that we love each other with respect and honor. No matter what your faith is Christian or not. Souls are souls and should be honored as such....Oh! they could not honor and respect others because they truly never knew the Lord. They knew about Him from the understanding of the Christian theological perspective but they never knew Him on a personal level. Theology does not save any one but Jesus Christ does.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/26/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another thing about the End Time Christian likes to do is pull up as it where guide posts they are adherents to and is an accomplishment to them at least that is what they view it as-accomplishments, their accomplishments. What they are doing is turning a blind eye to the realities of what is all around their guide posts they place before them as a god. Their guide posts are dogmas and anything that would exalts itself above the law of Love that should be radiating from their own cold and cynical hearts. If the Tongue of Flame is not living in there hearts they will grow cold/ not mature. No life of God the Tongue of Fire in there own delusional heart. This message is for all to ponder on.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/26/2012 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another thing about the End Time Christian likes to do is pull up as it where guide posts they are adherents to and is an accomplishment to them at least that is what they view it as-accomplishments, their accomplishments. What they are doing is turning a blind eye to the realities of what is all around their guide posts they place before them as a god. Their guide posts are dogmas and anything that would exalts itself above the law of Love that should be radiating from their own cold and cynical hearts. If the Tongue of Flame is not living in there hearts they will grow cold/ not mature. No life of God the Tongue of Fire in there own delusional heart. This message is for all to ponder on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21500116
All does include me and I to should ponder on this daily, we all should.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/26/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
The light that shines in your lamp, is it good works? is it sound doctrines? Dont be silly! It is God the Holy Spirit that lives in your heart and that Fire like the tongue of fire on Pentecost should be burning brightly in the form of deeds and actions that convey genuine love. And its His doing as you allow Him to lead you. Our own desires are not always noble but His desires always are.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/26/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
The light that shines in your lamp, is it good works? is it sound doctrines? Dont be silly! It is God the Holy Spirit that lives in your heart and that Fire like the tongue of fire on Pentecost should be burning brightly in the form of deeds and actions that convey genuine love. And its His doing as you allow Him to lead you. Our own desires are not always noble but His desires always are.

That Fire is there to burn away our fallen state, our ego. Our ego that lifts itself above others and even above what God plainly and simply taught us. That Fire is there warm our heart with His comfort. That Fire is there to give light to the understanding that is darkened by self interest that elevates itself above others. That Fire is our Light in the darkness of this world that it separated from the Light and is defaulted into darkness of self will that imposes itself above the will of others. Forced love is not love at all. Forced theology does nothing but cause resentment. When a heart seeks the Light that Light teaches him/her the theology of God's heart which love itself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26329452
Spain
10/27/2012 04:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
very interesting replies..thank you

Nobilityy of Soul..as Mother Angelica said..the Nobility of Soul..that produces nobility of sentiments and a behaviour in accordnance.

We will not enter the kingdom based on how often we have prayed..in my opinion..though that is of worth no doubt..but according to our inner light..love..pureness..compassion..empathy..the goodness of soul and spirit..the nobility of soul that purifies everything we do say think..that elevates us above ourselves..our me myself and I..the complete detachment from the ego..where we become nothing else but vessels of love..

Light..so bright ..that it creates a state of being that is of a different frequency to that of the low tone reality that surrounds us..based on the ego..on the me myself and I..where the cosmos is a one person existence..and others mere satellites..

To view reality as it is..not as it seems..to look and percieve the inner world of the people we encounter..and not just the mask they display..to please..and or to hide..

To be Christ like...

To be in the world but not of it..

Then the world no longer has anything to offer us..we do not hunger for approval of people..or estaments..we no longer need its diversions..its baits..its mirages..because all is within..The Kingdom is Within us..and we are fulfilled and at peace..and we become one with the will of God..

So we dream and pray for the state of existence to envelope the whole world..so purity can manifest in all of creation..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/27/2012 04:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
To be one with creation..to detach from the secular world..to be love and to love..

the wholeness of being..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26130402
United States
10/27/2012 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/27/2012 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
To be one with creation..to detach from the secular world..to be love and to love..

the wholeness of being..
 Quoting: wildhoney

The initial state of being..

suffocated with all that was thrown of top..to hide and bury our true essence of who and what we are and are meant to be..

kept busy strifing and toiling..when all always was within us..

When spirit retakes dominance over matter..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/27/2012 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mother Angelica said another beautiful quote..

when in Holy Communion..let the love we feel for Christ overflow..from us..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26214204
United States
10/27/2012 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
An in-depth view of the events surrounding the Fatima apparitions.

[link to www.world-mysteries.com]
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/27/2012 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
An in-depth view of the events surrounding the Fatima apparitions.

[link to www.world-mysteries.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26214204

Thank you for the link hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1898146
United States
10/27/2012 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
we need more Fatima and more cow bell! LOL amen

walk in the truth of your loving heart..... peace be with all that are reading my words

hearts
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/27/2012 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
we need more Fatima and more cow bell! LOL amen

walk in the truth of your loving heart..... peace be with all that are reading my words

hearts
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1898146

cow bell? sorry I dont understand
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/27/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Beatles - Let It Be [link to www.youtube.com] THE BEATLES- HERE COMES THE SUN [link to www.youtube.com] ...The Clouds that we can not see sometimes come to comfort us in our hardest trials in life. With them they bring fragrances that can only come from the roses in Heaven in God's gardens. Sandalwood myrrh and frankincense they bring with them to heal the bruises of our souls in this life time. Hebrews 12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. ...The Clouds now live like the Angels and these Messengers are sent by God Himself from time to time. Matthew 22:30....... they will be like the Angels in Heaven. angels angeloi 32a a messenger, angel
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/27/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Beatles - Let It Be [link to www.youtube.com] THE BEATLES- HERE COMES THE SUN [link to www.youtube.com] ...The Clouds that we can not see sometimes come to comfort us in our hardest trials in life. With them they bring fragrances that can only come from the roses in Heaven in God's gardens. Sandalwood myrrh and frankincense they bring with them to heal the bruises of our souls in this life time. Hebrews 12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. ...The Clouds now live like the Angels and these Messengers are sent by God Himself from time to time. Matthew 22:30....... they will be like the Angels in Heaven. angels angeloi 32a a messenger, angel

The Clouds are a metaphor for the Light Beings that are now that we knew then as the Heroes of the Faith spoken of in Chapter 11 of the same book. Human hearing range is at best 20 kHz (20,000 Hz). That doesnt mean any sound beyond that range cant be heard. Think about dog whistles and the acute hearing of the canine kingdom. So to with our limited range of our eye sight and that is why you must use your faith. Your faith has substance that exceeds your limited human flesh range. Walk in the spirit and not in the flesh, well at least the limited range of the flesh. I hope you can see now what the author meant. There is only one way to read that verse with the Cloud analogy after all that is what it is, an analogy. Of a higher vibrating Being of Light that now live like the Angels of Heaven . Same book different chapter different verse. Hebrews 1:14 Are not all Angels spirits that serve Him--whom He sends out to render service for the benefit of those who, before long, will inherit salvation? Weymouth New Testament. Matthew 22:30 .. but they are like Angels in Heaven.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26421387
United States
10/28/2012 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
"THE THREE SECRETS" what a load of BS. A true God would not keep secrets, only a demon would.

Anyone who claims to hear or talk to God, Jesus or Mary and bring a message is a liar. God can speak for himself or herself. I guess I just called most of the "messengers" from Bible, liars.
eve incognito
User ID: 26264034
Bosnia and Herzegovina
10/28/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
yah i've got nothing better to do with my life than be a circus act for a bunch of zombies with no life or capability of independant thinking.catholic people should really get some sort of life and leave me alone.
jesus was a product of rape, he was demented, had major edipus complex, he was a sociopath, disgusting little person.and the sadest part, he still is.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/28/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
"THE THREE SECRETS" what a load of BS. A true God would not keep secrets, only a demon would.

Anyone who claims to hear or talk to God, Jesus or Mary and bring a message is a liar. God can speak for himself or herself. I guess I just called most of the "messengers" from Bible, liars.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26421387

It's no secret that the stars are falling from the sky
It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..It's no secret that a friend is someone who lets you help
It's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else
They say a secret is something you tell one other person
So I'm telling you, child..Over love... we shine like a
Burning star U2 The fly [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26051364
Canada
10/28/2012 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Catholics all over the world recite the following prayer not even realizing that it came from the Fatima apparitions:
"O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25960158

The reason for this prayer is to cancel out the our father prayer which is a empty jewish pray to nothing. We don't have an "our Father". Christ is God always have and always will be the one and only God. That's what His Mother Our Lady was trying to tell us when she came to fatima. Go to www.fatimamovement.com to read the authentic 3rd secret. Remember the Lord is not God it's satan. Christ is God. The bible is a satanic book. That's why the authority of the vatican is in portugal because they were praying the rosary. The rosary is where catholic dogma comes from and catholic dogma is Our Lady,Christ and the Holy Ghost is the true trinity and Christ is not coming back. The jewish freemasons wants you to believe anything but this to own your soul in hell. Please go to www.fatimamovement.com it explains everything and take your time there's alot to read and read everything I urge you to. The freemasons might call some kind of martial law on dec 21 and you have to be ready to fight. And hint,hint you can't fight with weapons or guns you have to fight with the 150 original rosary. Say 150 times in a row atleast once per day: Our Lady full of grace God is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst sinners and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. Our Lady Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. The freemasons hate it because they get weird deseases happening to them like leoprosy.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 04:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
yah i've got nothing better to do with my life than be a circus act for a bunch of zombies with no life or capability of independant thinking.catholic people should really get some sort of life and leave me alone.
jesus was a product of rape, he was demented, had major edipus complex, he was a sociopath, disgusting little person.and the sadest part, he still is.
 Quoting: eve incognito 26264034

He sure did kick your butt sweetie didnt He? been kicking it for over 2000 years too

GLP