cheer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26329452
Spain
10/28/2012 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: more about the Fatima apparitions..
"THE THREE SECRETS" what a load of BS. A true God would not keep secrets, only a demon would.

Anyone who claims to hear or talk to God, Jesus or Mary and bring a message is a liar. God can speak for himself or herself. I guess I just called most of the "messengers" from Bible, liars.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26421387

Of course a God would keep Knowledge to Himself..like the time of the final judgement..Christ said only the Father knows when..

As to the secret I think it was something very very powerful..because when Lucia was instructed to write it down she alegedly wouldnt..couldnt bring herself to do it..untill she had another vision of Our Lady authorizing it..

the end of the world of man? thats already predicted over and over again in bliblical prophecy

Some say its about a falling away in the faith..would that be so heavy as to block her from writing it?

I think it was not for public knowledge because there are some who are not to know its content..just my opinion
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
We have
1.The man who shot the Pope allegedly screaching out from his prison cell via newspaper interviews fro the Pope JPII to reveal the secret..hardly a holy character requesting it

2.The mayor of the locality who allegedly kidnapped the children..threw them in jail..threatened to boil them to death unless they revelaed the secret..again..doesnt seem a Holy person

3.Wordly media requesting the third secret to be made public..no comment

Sure many good holy people of the faith want to know it too..but why should we? is it important?

We already have prophecies saying God will destroy the world of man and re instore His Kingdom..We have many prophecies telling us to lead a holy life..to repent and not sin etc..so why should we know? We know what we have to do and how to behave..

What iF the secret contains some very delicate end time information that only the Pope should know..as head of the church of Christ

just speculating here
eve incognito
User ID: 26264034
Bosnia and Herzegovina
10/28/2012 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
yah i've got nothing better to do with my life than be a circus act for a bunch of zombies with no life or capability of independant thinking.catholic people should really get some sort of life and leave me alone.
jesus was a product of rape, he was demented, had major edipus complex, he was a sociopath, disgusting little person.and the sadest part, he still is.
 Quoting: eve incognito 26264034

He sure did kick your butt sweetie didnt He? been kicking it for over 2000 years too
 Quoting: wildhoney

umhuh ....see think of it this way. your god is human in this parabole, and i am a cat. and he declares war on me, and he can't do shit. at least if i declared war on a cat i'd win.which brings us to the fact that even trapped in a monkey body, with a monkey brain and a soul your god made, trapped in his teritory, where he calls the shots - i am still superior to your god.and i will kill him.bitch!skull_fing
~Jeremiah~

User ID: 21165415
United States
10/28/2012 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
umhuh ....see think of it this way. your god is human in this parabole, and i am a cat. and he declares war on me, and he can't do shit. at least if i declared war on a cat i'd win.which brings us to the fact that even trapped in a monkey body, with a monkey brain and a soul your god made, trapped in his teritory, where he calls the shots - i am still superior to your god.and i will kill him.bitch!skull_fing

:apparitions-sigg:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26451481
Germany
10/28/2012 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lucia, Jacinta, and Francisco?
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
yah i've got nothing better to do with my life than be a circus act for a bunch of zombies with no life or capability of independant thinking.catholic people should really get some sort of life and leave me alone.
jesus was a product of rape, he was demented, had major edipus complex, he was a sociopath, disgusting little person.and the sadest part, he still is.

He sure did kick your butt sweetie didnt He? been kicking it for over 2000 years too

Like putting Him on the cross* question mark*

He said..forgive them Father because they know not what they are doing.. ..Id take that as a strong hint..lol
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 04:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26451481

Luci d Francisco

From beautiful Assisi a message of universal peace blwkssfrom that unique Saint..il poverello St. Francis
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
What a soul St. Francis..the concept of Oneness with all Creation..definitely my favorite

Just simply amazing..and revolutionary...

En otra onda completamente

He chose to die outside..under the sky..among the grass..

so much to be said..you guys probably know more than me..

Love him hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you have a chance to go..please visit..Catholics et non..if you dont feel something special here...
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Critisize us Catholics all you want..but you wont find this anywhere else in my opinion..coffee4

The spiritual richness of our Faith..nothing like it in my opinion..

places like La Verna..are simply mind blowing ..spiritually

Saints like Saint Francis..faltan palabras..simply wonderful

and we have so many many..we are so so Blessed hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
rex
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21438600
United States
10/28/2012 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did you know that Fatima was Mohammad's daughter?

Most people do not know that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 688491
Puerto Rico
10/28/2012 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
My recollection of the 3 secrets...it's been awhile...

Many priests and teachers of the Holy Faith would go to hell for the errors in teaching. Many believe this is the teachings surrounding ecumenism.

That many of the faithful would suffer the pains of hell for sins of the flesh. Message, fast and die to oneself.

The biggee, was that God would use Russia as a scourge against the world for it's great sinfulness. I think this goes back to when both Kruschev and Kennedy read the popes not on Fatima in the 60's. Not long after that we had the Bay of Pigs and a major surge in the nuclear arms deterrent race. Revelations speaks of Magog, Moscow, being a directly north of Jerusalem and a great chastisement that comes from there.

Please do not forget the 70,000 people that gathered and witnessed the Miracle of the Sun. It was raining in torrents the day professed a great miracle would occur for all to witness. Everyone was drenched and knee deep in mud. In a matter of seconds the sun began to gyrate and act as if it was going to crash to earth and ended up drying everyone present in a flash....

William Thomas Walsh's account of these events was the best I have ever read. In a Q & A at the end of the book he asks the question: How the United States figured into all of the end time prophecies. Sister Lucia response initially was a laugh, she then intimated that we didn't.

It has always been my feeling that we would either be destroyed by some calamity and were rendered incapacitated, being to preoccupied with our own problems.

God Bless Us All and have Mercy on our Souls.
chumpisme

User ID: 24004253
Canada
10/28/2012 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Before I come as the just Judge, I am coming first as the King of Mercy. Before the day of justice arrives, there will be given to people a sign in the heavens of this sort:

All light in the heavens will be extinguished, and there will be great darkness over the whole earth. Then the sign of the cross will be seen in the sky, and from the openings where the hands and the feet of the Savior were nailed will come forth great lights which will light up the earth for a period of time. This will take place shortly before the last day.

Message given to St. Faustina
Diary of Divine Mercy, n. 83

We are living in frightful and exciting times. Never before in all of human history has evil and corruption reached to such heights as it has in our current generation. From abortion, cloning, genetic manipulation, and the complete disregard to life itself, to an apparent orchestrated implosion of virtually all of the world's economies in an effort to consolidate all things into a single global technocratic dictatorship. The global elite are literally on the threshold of raising their iron fists to the heavens declaring themselves to be the rulers of the universe with the rest of mankind as their slaves.

But Heaven is not remaining idle. God is warning us to prepare... not for the end of the world, but for the end of an era. Through His Son Jesus and His Blessed Mother, He is preparing his wayward children for his ultimate act of divine intervention. He is preparing us for His final warning, an Illumination of Conscience. All light in the heavens will be extinguished, and there will be a great darkness over the whole earth. The sign of the cross will be seen in the sky, and all of mankind will see their souls as God sees them. It will be as if a judgment in miniature.

After this Illumination of Conscience occurs, all of mankind will be searching for answers as to what had just happened. Our hope for this site is that it will be a beacon to as many wondering souls as possible, and a reference to others who God is calling to be prepared ahead of time.

The warning will occur in the midst of great turmoil. It will be as if the eye of a hurricane... a cone of silence in the midst of a global storm. And just as the eye of the hurricane quickly passes by before the storm continues, the time for us to reach out to as many lost souls as possible will be very short. The final test will commence, purification will be at hand, and the evil one will rise with all his hellish armies and his false messiah in a final attempt to destroy all that Jesus has accomplished.

Time is short, and many are those who will wait till it is too late. The greatest battle between Heaven and Hell is about to commence, with mankind hanging in the balance.

ST. Lucia's book "The Call" is a great read too, the world is unrecognizable from her simply times, but the key to living it now is in what Franciscans say Simplicity, Simplicity, Simplicity.

[link to www.afterthewarning.com]
siobian

User ID: 26455193
United Kingdom
10/28/2012 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fatima in my opinion is amongst the most relevant and important apparitions of Our Lady..

Fatima directly connected to end time prophecy..?

Its called conditioning. It occurs across all religions because religion is conditioning. It is perpetrated by the archons to keep us in servitude. They exploit our mental weaknesses and feed from our negative energy. They are the cause of all of Humanity's misery because they feed on our negative energy. Sadly we have become slaves to religion and so we are kept in constant fear of punishment for some deity or other. When you achieve awakening you will come to realize that the world is not what it seems. Until such time you will continue in ignorance to believe that we are all slaves to a higher order when in fact we are a higher order. We will wake up, well at least some will. Others are so well conditioned that for them it is going to be a much more difficult journey and they will find themselves in a re-incarnation after re-incarnation until one day they awaken. Meditate my friends and remember who you are. Peace.
stitch
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26455489
United States
10/28/2012 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Man, catholics are weird
Shamar

User ID: 1479302
United States
10/28/2012 07:31 AM

Report Abusive Post
The problem your posing is to stop from every road that YOU deem wrong in so doing YOU do not direct to the Solution of all problems. YOU point to facts that YOU deem necessary yet YOUR facts doesnt save anyone nor does it help. Who is going to save them from YOUR facts when your to busy preaching about the facts instead of Christ and revealing who He is and what He taught us. Hint, it was not dogmas engineered by faulty souls.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21500116

And all YOU have done here is cause distraction and interruption. The poster said they (Catholics) don't "worship" mary, and I showed where in fact they do, if they follow their popes' leading, that is.

If YOU want to start a thread or begin a discussion on the WAY to salvation, I will be happy to participate.hf
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26310853
Australia
10/28/2012 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
yes this apparition is very intresting, but do we know which were the secrets?? as far as i heard only the pope was allowed to hear the 3 secrets or so, can you explaon more OP? :D
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25767253

It seems the third secret was to be read by the Pope..
The Pope allegedly read it..
Some say it was to be communicated to the world
Others say it wasnt

but what was it about???

can you tell us?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25767253

Does it really matter?
The important thing imo is to try to be Holy..to resist temptation..to try to be Saintly..we can achieve this..if we try..
To repent..to pray..to ask for forgiveness....to try to and hopefully achieve to become Saints..

She says Her Immaculate Heart will triumph..so isnt that sufficient?

What if one is doing just that and every person in his life/huge catholic family has fallen asleep, constantly trying to deter him from his holy ways with materialism, hatred and accusations... Constantly fearing him being wiser than his elders and see him as a threat to their zombie ways of self indulgence and ego...

I barely have the energy for this planet anymore... I pray daily for Truth, Wisdom, Light and Love. The only place I find these things is in myself.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Received an amazing P.M which will remain confidential unless he wishes to share..beautiful to see Saints are still among us..it is an honourhf

Its P.Ms like that that really make me feel insignificant..

Wonderful that there are still Saints..anonymous people..who are present day Saints..or so I do indeed believe..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
A special mention to the blind people..of body and spirit..those that look but dont see..and those that dont see but probably percieve more than we can imagine..

A special remembrance for my Grandfather who too was blind, became blind..and offered his blindness for the conversion of sinners..

hf...

the man appealed to our Lord for healing..and His Faith healed him..he climbed that tree and didnt give up..he called and called..even though people told him to shut up..because he believed
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Those three children offered all the insults etc..for the conversion of sinners..

They tied rope around their waste and offered the pain for the conversion of sinners..the eldest was barely 9 years old..

Amazing souls..just almost incomprehensible to fathom how at that age this is not only understood but practiced..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
But....lets also offer the joy..the happiness..the laughter..the love..the gratitude

for these are beautiful gifts..and precious offerings in my opinion...hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Man, catholics are weird
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26455489

lol..oh maybe just a wee bit..lol
But you love us anyway huhblwkss
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26451481

Luci d Francisco

From beautiful Assisi a message of universal peace blwkssfrom that unique Saint..il poverello St. Francis

Sorry forgot to translate..

Lights of Francis
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did you know that Fatima was Mohammad's daughter?

Most people do not know that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21438600

Yes but this one was it seems a muslim princess who married a Christian then she died and he was heart broken and built a shrine to her..Fatima
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26310853
Australia
10/28/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
thanks for ignoring... negative karma and 1 star from me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26419510
United Kingdom
10/28/2012 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fatima in my opinion is amongst the most relevant and important apparitions of Our Lady..

Fatima directly connected to end time prophecy..?

Jesus please save me from your followers i want i simple life
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
My recollection of the 3 secrets...it's been awhile...

Many priests and teachers of the Holy Faith would go to hell for the errors in teaching. Many believe this is the teachings surrounding ecumenism.

That many of the faithful would suffer the pains of hell for sins of the flesh. Message, fast and die to oneself.

The biggee, was that God would use Russia as a scourge against the world for it's great sinfulness. I think this goes back to when both Kruschev and Kennedy read the popes not on Fatima in the 60's. Not long after that we had the Bay of Pigs and a major surge in the nuclear arms deterrent race. Revelations speaks of Magog, Moscow, being a directly north of Jerusalem and a great chastisement that comes from there.

Please do not forget the 70,000 people that gathered and witnessed the Miracle of the Sun. It was raining in torrents the day professed a great miracle would occur for all to witness. Everyone was drenched and knee deep in mud. In a matter of seconds the sun began to gyrate and act as if it was going to crash to earth and ended up drying everyone present in a flash....

William Thomas Walsh's account of these events was the best I have ever read. In a Q & A at the end of the book he asks the question: How the United States figured into all of the end time prophecies. Sister Lucia response initially was a laugh, she then intimated that we didn't.

It has always been my feeling that we would either be destroyed by some calamity and were rendered incapacitated, being to preoccupied with our own problems.

God Bless Us All and have Mercy on our Souls.
 Quoting: 4Evergirl

Thank you for sharing..

hf

Yes witnessed by so many..press included..they simply cant waltz around this one..

lol..I didnt know she laughed when asked that question..hmmm..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
thanks for ignoring... negative karma and 1 star from me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26310853

oh snap..lol..I didnt ignore I am catching up here..while I am trying not to burn another pot in the kitchen..lol

GLP