more about the Fatima apparitions..

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26310853
Australia
10/28/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: more about the Fatima apparitions..
thanks for ignoring... negative karma and 1 star from me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26310853

oh snap..lol..I didnt ignore I am catching up here..while I am trying not to burn another pot in the kitchen..lol
 Quoting: wildhoney

fair enough, I wouldnt anyway.. its meaningless, like everything seems to be.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26329452
Spain
10/28/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

It seems the third secret was to be read by the Pope..
The Pope allegedly read it..
Some say it was to be communicated to the world
Others say it wasnt

but what was it about???

can you tell us?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25767253

Does it really matter?
The important thing imo is to try to be Holy..to resist temptation..to try to be Saintly..we can achieve this..if we try..
To repent..to pray..to ask for forgiveness....to try to and hopefully achieve to become Saints..

She says Her Immaculate Heart will triumph..so isnt that sufficient?

What if one is doing just that and every person in his life/huge catholic family has fallen asleep, constantly trying to deter him from his holy ways with materialism, hatred and accusations... Constantly fearing him being wiser than his elders and see him as a threat to their zombie ways of self indulgence and ego...

I barely have the energy for this planet anymore... I pray daily for Truth, Wisdom, Light and Love. The only place I find these things is in myself.

Thats a lovely post..sorry you thought I ignored it..I think we are all getting a bit tired..becausse of the time it is..I think its the end times..so both energies are getting stronger..and we feel the pressure..no more witting on the fence..we have to choose to be on one side or the other..in Spain there is a saying..

estar en misa y repicando..

That translates..
to be in mass and ringing the church bells

i.e. you cant do both

just like us..we cant do both

we cant be as the world..and be of Christ..its a very very difficult choice but we will have to choose sooner or later..as lay people..

As Christ said..to be in the world and not of it..

This world has less and less to offer..the secular world..its come down to "things"..just "things" where even people are "things"..and everything and everyone has a price tag..

its simply not on..

not now..not with the knowledge we have been given and which time has helped us to absorb..not after all those wonderful souls..Saints that dedicated their life to spread the message..

Things cant give inner joy..

the peace and inner joy comes from communion with God

Like that Saint in my view Mother Angelica says..Nobility of Soul

The nobility of Soul gives us wisdom and knowledge not only to see the holiness or lack thereof in others..but also discernment

To please God
Anonymous Coward
Australia
10/28/2012 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thankyou =) Im so incredibly drained and so alone. I dont want anything at all from this world... Ive gone from one extreme to the other in my life and happiness is hard to come by at the moment. I stand alone where I am. hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Before I come as the just Judge, I am coming first as the King of Mercy. Before the day of justice arrives, there will be given to people a sign in the heavens of this sort:

All light in the heavens will be extinguished, and there will be great darkness over the whole earth. Then the sign of the cross will be seen in the sky, and from the openings where the hands and the feet of the Savior were nailed will come forth great lights which will light up the earth for a period of time. This will take place shortly before the last day.

Message given to St. Faustina
Diary of Divine Mercy, n. 83

We are living in frightful and exciting times. Never before in all of human history has evil and corruption reached to such heights as it has in our current generation. From abortion, cloning, genetic manipulation, and the complete disregard to life itself, to an apparent orchestrated implosion of virtually all of the world's economies in an effort to consolidate all things into a single global technocratic dictatorship. The global elite are literally on the threshold of raising their iron fists to the heavens declaring themselves to be the rulers of the universe with the rest of mankind as their slaves.

But Heaven is not remaining idle. God is warning us to prepare... not for the end of the world, but for the end of an era. Through His Son Jesus and His Blessed Mother, He is preparing his wayward children for his ultimate act of divine intervention. He is preparing us for His final warning, an Illumination of Conscience. All light in the heavens will be extinguished, and there will be a great darkness over the whole earth. The sign of the cross will be seen in the sky, and all of mankind will see their souls as God sees them. It will be as if a judgment in miniature.

After this Illumination of Conscience occurs, all of mankind will be searching for answers as to what had just happened. Our hope for this site is that it will be a beacon to as many wondering souls as possible, and a reference to others who God is calling to be prepared ahead of time.

The warning will occur in the midst of great turmoil. It will be as if the eye of a hurricane... a cone of silence in the midst of a global storm. And just as the eye of the hurricane quickly passes by before the storm continues, the time for us to reach out to as many lost souls as possible will be very short. The final test will commence, purification will be at hand, and the evil one will rise with all his hellish armies and his false messiah in a final attempt to destroy all that Jesus has accomplished.

Time is short, and many are those who will wait till it is too late. The greatest battle between Heaven and Hell is about to commence, with mankind hanging in the balance.

ST. Lucia's book "The Call" is a great read too, the world is unrecognizable from her simply times, but the key to living it now is in what Franciscans say Simplicity, Simplicity, Simplicity.

[link to www.afterthewarning.com]
 Quoting: chumpisme

Lovely message there..I think there are few who doubt the times we are in..
I find it almost funny to even attempt to live life as if nothing is happening..
I dont want to sound as if I am judgeing others...because I could only do that if I was sinless and I am not..but what annoys me..besides the point made in your post..is the in my opinion..blatant lack of shame..in various degrees..its the not giving a %^Y^^..anything goes..and then spinning it to make it sound acceptable to a degree..from selling virginity online to not have respect for insitituions such as marriage..or life ..the list goes on..international law trashed..the anything goes society as long as one can get away with it..to not include God in the equation..to not consider..yes..but what is God thinking about this_ *question mark*..nope..couldnt care less in most cases..

Love..has become a commodity..

its just the lack of values..the decadence and corruption..the lack of shame..bringing the barrier lower and lower..wondering..tongue in cheek how low they can go..before someone says..hey!
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thankyou =) Im so incredibly drained and so alone. I dont want anything at all from this world... Ive gone from one extreme to the other in my life and happiness is hard to come by at the moment. I stand alone where I am. hf

Hey..you are Blessedhf its the calling..

As many other lay people have felt..they dont want anything from this world anymore..not Gods Creation..the secular world..
trinkets..

the kingdom is within

dont feel down..feel blessed..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fatima in my opinion is amongst the most relevant and important apparitions of Our Lady..

Fatima directly connected to end time prophecy..?

Its called conditioning. It occurs across all religions because religion is conditioning. It is perpetrated by the archons to keep us in servitude. They exploit our mental weaknesses and feed from our negative energy. They are the cause of all of Humanity's misery because they feed on our negative energy. Sadly we have become slaves to religion and so we are kept in constant fear of punishment for some deity or other. When you achieve awakening you will come to realize that the world is not what it seems. Until such time you will continue in ignorance to believe that we are all slaves to a higher order when in fact we are a higher order. We will wake up, well at least some will. Others are so well conditioned that for them it is going to be a much more difficult journey and they will find themselves in a re-incarnation after re-incarnation until one day they awaken. Meditate my friends and remember who you are. Peace.
 Quoting: siobian

To think we are a higher order as you say..considering the mess this place is in is rather funny in my opinion..
I think when we speak to God we must show humility always..like the angel said..our forehead touching the ground..

Because what we have done to this planet and to other living creatures..and to ourselves is simply a disgrace
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fatima in my opinion is amongst the most relevant and important apparitions of Our Lady..

Jesus please save me from your followers i want i simple life
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26419510

lol..hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21500116
Canada
10/28/2012 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Wildhoney did you notice all the new side show Bobs and Bobbi's get in your thread recently? It means that the sharing of our faith does have good effect. Philemon 1:6 That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus. ... and now for the next verse; 7For we have great joy and consolation in your love, because the hearts of the saints are refreshed by you, . ... That is the goal to increase the vibrational levels in each soul. That they too may share in the Light that we share with them.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Dont fall into depression..

Its a Blessing

I was speaking to a priest..and he told me many Catholic families..married couples with children etc..have decided to cut off from the world..as much as one can..no TV..no radio..no computer etc..etc..and are doing this

Many want to do this ac..

I want to..to be away from the secular world..living off the grid..a spiritual contemplative life..but with joy and laughter, happiness too..one does not exclude the other ..on the contrary

i certainly think it is a Blessing and a wonderful goal to aspire to in my view
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Wildhoney did you notice all the new side show Bobs and Bobbi's get in your thread recently? It means that the sharing of our faith does have good effect. Philemon 1:6 That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus. ... and now for the next verse; 7For we have great joy and consolation in your love, because the hearts of the saints are refreshed by you, . ... That is the goal to increase the vibrational levels in each soul. That they too may share in the Light that we share with them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21500116

Dios escribe derecho con renglones torcidos hf
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/28/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
The problem your posing is to stop from every road that YOU deem wrong in so doing YOU do not direct to the Solution of all problems. YOU point to facts that YOU deem necessary yet YOUR facts doesnt save anyone nor does it help. Who is going to save them from YOUR facts when your to busy preaching about the facts instead of Christ and revealing who He is and what He taught us. Hint, it was not dogmas engineered by faulty souls.

And all YOU have done here is cause distraction and interruption. The poster said they (Catholics) don't "worship" mary, and I showed where in fact they do, if they follow their popes' leading, that is.

If YOU want to start a thread or begin a discussion on the WAY to salvation, I will be happy to participate.hf
 Quoting: Shamar

Your ability to understand the facts that lay before your very eyes are faulty. You need glasses for the the windows to your soul. I dont want a pissing match with you or anyone else, not on Wildhoneys threads at least. Never piss against the wind. :)
Shamar

User ID: 1479302
United States
10/28/2012 02:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
The problem your posing is to stop from every road that YOU deem wrong in so doing YOU do not direct to the Solution of all problems. YOU point to facts that YOU deem necessary yet YOUR facts doesnt save anyone nor does it help. Who is going to save them from YOUR facts when your to busy preaching about the facts instead of Christ and revealing who He is and what He taught us. Hint, it was not dogmas engineered by faulty souls.

And all YOU have done here is cause distraction and interruption. The poster said they (Catholics) don't "worship" mary, and I showed where in fact they do, if they follow their popes' leading, that is.

If YOU want to start a thread or begin a discussion on the WAY to salvation, I will be happy to participate.hf

Your ability to understand the facts that lay before your very eyes are faulty. You need glasses for the the windows to your soul. I dont want a pissing match with you or anyone else, not on Wildhoneys threads at least. Never piss against the wind. :)

not looking for a pissing match either.....you simply are making a statement as though you speak of divinely revealed *facts*, (with no scriptural support) and then walk away. I was merely proving a point that JPII DID worship "mary."

No refutes to that by you to THAT fact.hf
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/28/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

not looking for a pissing match either.....you simply are making a statement as though you speak of divinely revealed *facts*, (with no scriptural support) and then walk away. I was merely proving a point that JPII DID worship "mary."

I am sorry but I dont spin in spirals, we dont have fellowship with one another. I wish that wasnt true. Its not possible to have a discussion with you not with out an umbrella. I wish I was joking with you but I am not. Pride in who is right about this or that is but an idol that must come down in our hearts. You have yours and your certain I have mine and this forbids us from having fellowship with one another. I feel for you I really do. I wish I could help you but I cant and this brings me down.
Rxel

User ID: 9473222
Lithuania
10/28/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sometimes Moscow is called third Rome. This idea, after fall of Constantinople in 1453, developed some russian monk. Ancient Rome Empire crashed, Holy Roman Empire was dissolved in 1806 during Napoleonic wars. That's why Lady of Fatima especially insisted on consecration of Russia.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
We Love Mary..Shamar..Its Love..the gentleness of Her Love..She is an exceptional Woman who was chosen because of this..
She IS NOT any ordinary woman..that some try to portray Her as..She wasnt merely His Mother..A Glory and Honor in itself..it was because SHE WAS SO EXCEPTIONAL IN HERSELF that She was chosen..Before Christ was in Her Womb..She already was the exceptional Woman..that we love..and it is because of this that She was chosen..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
In Spain there is a phrase..

Lloraba como una Magdalena..to cry like Magdalene..

Because tradition has it..at least here in Spain..that Mary Magdalene..was desperate..at the foot of the cross..and cried and cried..in utter anguish..

But not the Mother...No such saying about the Blessed Mother..the sadness must have been a sword that cut her within..but She bore all with Faith..and the inner Peace that comes from Communion with God

She is worthy of all..ALL the Love we give Her and more
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
then some say She is just a Christian version of the Goddess that was venerated in ancient religions..That is not true in my opinion..at all
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
To ignore Her..as if She didnt count..or was just an accident is beyond belief..I just cant understand it..

Its simply incomprehensible to me..

To think that because we LOVE the Mother that gave Him Life we are demeaning Him and HIs message..Life ..Death and Resurrection is so ridiculous in my view..that it just doesnt make sense..

We pray to Her to intercede..

We pray and ask in Christs NAME..

and ask Her to please intercede

Like they asked Her to please intercede when they had finished the wine at the wedding..

Because she cares..because She Loves
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
And lets face it guys..after all these years..as Christians ..to be still bickering among us..about all this..instead of trying to live His teachings..and turn this shameless mess into His Kingdom..is really quite disappointing dont you think?..what would He say?

How have we spent our time?

What have we done with the talents He gave us?

Lets look at this place..

Some go to church one day..take PR pics..then the next plan wars against others? Christians? oh really?..we can ask Him hopefully one day if He agrees..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
spending Billions on weapons to kill and maim..while little baby girls are fotographed as they try to crawl to the next food depo..as a vulture looks on..?

While people live under bridges? or have to go through garbage dumps for food?

Sure..we can help a little individually

but these billions..how many lives could they change and save?..then they go to mass or service on Sunday? oh really?
Shamar

United States
10/28/2012 06:39 PM

Report Abusive Post

I am sorry but I dont spin in spirals, we dont have fellowship with one another. I wish that wasnt true. Its not possible to have a discussion with you not with out an umbrella. I wish I was joking with you but I am not. Pride in who is right about this or that is but an idol that must come down in our hearts. You have yours and your certain I have mine and this forbids us from having fellowship with one another. I feel for you I really do. I wish I could help you but I cant and this brings me down.

spare yourself......
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
He gave us the chance to turn this place into paradise by TEACHING us how..2000 years..and look at it..now instead of spears there are weapons that can destroy the whole friggin planet several times over!! you would think one would be enough!

I was thinking today..that even if Christ were to come another 100 times..nothing would change would it..?
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then they have the impudence to go to church!

I would kick the lot out..like He did back then!
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/28/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Christ is not just a Sunday appointment..He is a way of Life..

Guess we all have our sins and imperfections..I know I do..but through Him we can try to become Holy..maybe Saints..and by changing ourselves..we can change the world..

Sorry for the rant :)
hf
peace
Shamar

United States
10/28/2012 09:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
He gave us the chance to turn this place into paradise by TEACHING us how..2000 years..and look at it..now instead of spears there are weapons that can destroy the whole friggin planet several times over!! you would think one would be enough!

I was thinking today..that even if Christ were to come another 100 times..nothing would change would it..?

you make good points.....and I agree that love is the fruit of the Spirit.

BUT.

how do[es] you [one] justify false teachings smothered under the blanket of *love* ? Are we (you) supposed to just side step it and say, ah well, God knows the heart.

Or, Ahhhh well, it doesn't matter in the end.

How do YOU propose the good news be taught to the nations IN THE MANNER Messiah taught? I promise and guarantee you ... HE was no hippie type, flower carrying passivist.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26342186
Brazil
10/28/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Try not to be deceived by Satan and his tricks. Don't you think he can't pull off tricks that you fall for and get deceived by. Good luck. Maybe in your next life you'll figure it out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17504408

Thanks..but i doubt satan would tell people to pray..not sin..repent..love and adore God etc..

You can try the alien swing to it...if the previous fails

I believe Lucia..

Then you're mislead, because Satan tell this all the time.

If you ask why it's because all of this won't save anyone, but it gives people the ilussion that they'll be saved.
Shamar

United States
10/28/2012 09:34 PM

Report Abusive Post

Try not to be deceived by Satan and his tricks. Don't you think he can't pull off tricks that you fall for and get deceived by. Good luck. Maybe in your next life you'll figure it out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17504408

Thanks..but i doubt satan would tell people to pray..not sin..repent..love and adore God etc..

You can try the alien swing to it...if the previous fails

I believe Lucia..

Then you're mislead, because Satan tell this all the time.

If you ask why it's because all of this won't save anyone, but it gives people the ilussion that they'll be saved.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26342186

^^^^^^^^^^^hf
Anonymous Coward
Australia
10/28/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
And lets face it guys..after all these years..as Christians ..to be still bickering among us..about all this..instead of trying to live His teachings..and turn this shameless mess into His Kingdom..is really quite disappointing dont you think?..what would He say?

How have we spent our time?

What have we done with the talents He gave us?

Lets look at this place..

Some go to church one day..take PR pics..then the next plan wars against others? Christians? oh really?..we can ask Him hopefully one day if He agrees..

You speak a lot of truth Wildhoney and I appreciate it immensely. smile_hear
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/29/2012 04:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

BUT.

how do[es] you [one] justify false teachings smothered under the blanket of *love* ? Are we (you) supposed to just side step it and say, ah well, God knows the heart.

How do YOU propose the good news be taught to the nations IN THE MANNER Messiah taught? I promise and guarantee you ... HE was no hippie type, flower carrying passivist.

Oh I think He was, (but the term hippie is a bit off the mark I think)..but with a temper as we can see when He kicked out the merchants etc..from the temple

I personally think its too late for any more preaching..I know many disagree..most ..and that is great..its better never to give up and keep preaching till the end..but I think we have reached the end times..that it will happen in Dec 2012 is silly in my opinion..why on earth we as Christians should listen to what some pagans said is beyond belief..But the process has started..the process that will usher in His Kingdom..thats what I believe..I think the road to the Kingdom is where our choice lies..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/29/2012 04:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

BUT.

Love doesnt smother..Love gives life..is Life

He was the Lamb..He came as the Lamb..the term as you know is used because as a Lamb He was sacrificed..as a Lamb he was pure..As a Lamb He offered no resistence..no threat..was docile..and meek..because that is how it was supposed to be..for the crime to be the fullest..so there would be no excvuse for the carnage that was done to His body and the insults to His Holy Spirit

But it is said that He will be the Lion..

that is when the price for every drop of His blood has to be paid..

because everything is paid for..time is irrelevant..as Time only exists here

But when He came as the Lamb..He spoke of love..peace..forgiveness.compassion..mercy..not only did He speak it..He lived it and died for it..He could have withered them all just by speaking it..as He did with the fig tree..but didnt....

He said forgive your enemies..the strongest statement..to forgive ones enemies..what a world it would be if we could all do that..

He was Love..and they tortured Him..humiliated Him..and murdered Him..

and by so doing condemned themselves ..Because the Law always manifests..That is the Law..

GLP