more about the Fatima apparitions..

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26329452
Spain
10/29/2012 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: more about the Fatima apparitions..
Fatima in my opinion is amongst the most relevant and important apparitions of Our Lady..

Fatima directly connected to end time prophecy..?
 Quoting: wildhoney

Try not to be deceived by Satan and his tricks. Don't you think he can't pull off tricks that you fall for and get deceived by. Good luck. Maybe in your next life you'll figure it out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17504408

Thanks..but i doubt satan would tell people to pray..not sin..repent..love and adore God etc..

You can try the alien swing to it...if the previous fails

I believe Lucia..

Then you're mislead, because Satan tell this all the time.

If you ask why it's because all of this won't save anyone, but it gives people the ilussion that they'll be saved.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26342186

Yeah right..lol
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/29/2012 04:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Try not to be deceived by Satan and his tricks. Don't you think he can't pull off tricks that you fall for and get deceived by. Good luck. Maybe in your next life you'll figure it out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17504408

Thanks..but i doubt satan would tell people to pray..not sin..repent..love and adore God etc..

You can try the alien swing to it...if the previous fails

I believe Lucia..

Then you're mislead, because Satan tell this all the time.

If you ask why it's because all of this won't save anyone, but it gives people the ilussion that they'll be saved.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26342186

^^^^^^^^^^^hf
 Quoting: Shamar

Come on Shamar..seriously..lol?!
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/29/2012 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
And lets face it guys..after all these years..as Christians ..to be still bickering among us..about all this..instead of trying to live His teachings..and turn this shameless mess into His Kingdom..is really quite disappointing dont you think?..what would He say?

How have we spent our time?

What have we done with the talents He gave us?

Lets look at this place..

Some go to church one day..take PR pics..then the next plan wars against others? Christians? oh really?..we can ask Him hopefully one day if He agrees..

You speak a lot of truth Wildhoney and I appreciate it immensely. smile_hear
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26310853

Dunno if its truth..just my opinion..But thank you hugs
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/29/2012 05:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Back to Fatima..these children ..the oldest barely 9 years old..prayed the Rosary every day after their meal..out in the fields! They didnt do it after the apparitions only..they did it before..to them it was normal..they didnt do it because they had to..because their parents did..because they were told to..they did it because they wanted to..alone..without parents..they sat quietly among the olive trees and prayed the Rosary!

isnt that absolutely beautiful?

I keep thinking about this..and looking at present day society and the values that are being thrown about..its just sick

If one prays or believes..one is considered a weirdo..among most people..

If you tell people you have a little altar and pray the Rosary..maybe every day..or go in the woods to pray..what would they think? weird!!

Wouldnt they? Most people would..

What values are kids getting today?

how many children today would pray the Rosary by their own will and accord..before they are even 10 years old..?

Some wonderful exceptions..but exceptions nonetheless..
Just my opinion..but thats what I see when I look around..

Total decadence..where most children are taught that what matters is material...money..success..to achieve..etc..etc..
the culture of me myself and I..where life is a competition to see who has the most fun and gets the most out of life....sure happiness ..joy and fun are wonderful..I would be the biggest hypocrite if I said otherwise..to pretend I am of a melancholic disposition..would be a lie..I am not..quite the opposite..but there is fun..joy..happiness..laughter..in living with Presencia De Dios..Gods Presence..to feel He is there..He sees..

We may make mistakes..but let them be based on LOVE..Love to me at least is what makes Life..Life..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/29/2012 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Someone auctions their virginity online..or poses showing most of their tits..and if you critisize..oh you are a prude..what?..a prude?

Where is the LOVE?

Where is the decency?

It either wasnt like this some few years ago..or I certainly didnt notice..seems to have gone from bad to worse fast..

even in music..lirics..wt!! Its unfortunate to use bad language occasionaly when one gets upset..I know this..sigh..and its a battle..but to put it in the lirics of songs??!!
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/29/2012 05:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
So to drift to Fatima, those Blessed Children..that wonderful experience..of Faith..Purity..Holiness..is absolutely refreshing to me at least..and a dream.. a wish..for the world to be ...Fatima..
hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/29/2012 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Prayers for people on the East Coast..
Stay safe
rose
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26289251
Australia
10/29/2012 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Back to Fatima..these children ..the oldest barely 9 years old..prayed the Rosary every day after their meal..out in the fields! They didnt do it after the apparitions only..they did it before..to them it was normal..they didnt do it because they had to..because their parents did..because they were told to..they did it because they wanted to..alone..without parents..they sat quietly among the olive trees and prayed the Rosary!

I keep thinking about this..and looking at present day society and the values that are being thrown about..its just sick

If you tell people you have a little altar and pray the Rosary..maybe every day..or go in the woods to pray..what would they think? weird!!

how many children today would pray the Rosary by their own will and accord..before they are even 10 years old..?

Total decadence..where most children are taught that what matters is material...money..success..to achieve..etc..etc..
the culture of me myself and I..where life is a competition to see who has the most fun and gets the most out of life....sure happiness ..joy and fun are wonderful..I would be the biggest hypocrite if I said otherwise..to pretend I am of a melancholic disposition..would be a lie..I am not..quite the opposite..but there is fun..joy..happiness..laughter..in living with Presencia De Dios..Gods Presence..to feel He is there..He sees..

We may make mistakes..but let them be based on LOVE..Love to me at least is what makes Life..Life..

Amazing post, so very true and accurate. Bravo Wildhoney! Love is indeed larger than life.

I repair electronics for a living, computers, DVD recorders and all that rubbish. On servicing it is common to see personal video recordings and this is what I have found is so common today.

In general, the old folk have family gatherings, holiday and videos with an emphasis on family. The younguns have explicit sex scenes, bullying incidents and all manner of dark intent. This has confirmed it for me, the adversaries have control in this present darkness and are focusing their efforts on those who most vulnerable, those who have no spiritual training or understanding.

On topic, I see that your faith is invincible, unwavering and true. I would like to expound my knowledge of the Fatima
apparitions as I have experienced an insight that is not for public display. May I contact you independent of this board?
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/29/2012 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Amazing post, so very true and accurate. Bravo Wildhoney! Love is indeed larger than life.

I repair electronics for a living, computers, DVD recorders and all that rubbish. On servicing it is common to see personal video recordings and this is what I have found is so common today.

In general, the old folk have family gatherings, holiday and videos with an emphasis on family. The younguns have explicit sex scenes, bullying incidents and all manner of dark intent. This has confirmed it for me, the adversaries have control in this present darkness and are focusing their efforts on those who most vulnerable, those who have no spiritual training or understanding.

On topic, I see that your faith is invincible, unwavering and true. I would like to expound my knowledge of the Fatima
apparitions as I have experienced an insight that is not for public display. May I contact you independent of this board?
 Quoting: fortytwo

Hi..Thank you
Sad to hear about the video tapes..I agree ..I think this is spiritual..seems to have changed in the last 10 years or so..at least it seems to me..since 2000 more or less..

Love is Life..even if you feel love for a blade of grass..hf

Yes..of course..I would be very interested to hear..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21500116
Canada
10/29/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mary was a great example of faith to us all. She went through many trials that we will never appreciate for we just couldn't understand. Look at her she had Gabriel the Arch Angel of God making an announcement to her that would impact all of the World for ever. She had to flee maybe more then once marauders looking to kill her son. God only knows how much she had to endure from the opposition to God here on earth. She had to go through the trials of seeing her son mobbed by all who where desperate to be cured of their terminal cancers of there time. No one wants to die who can blame the mobs, they where desperate. Think of all their tears they suffered from the agonies and fear of death breathing on them. It must of been madness at those times, can you imagine? Mary endured a lot and her faith should be an inspiration to all of us and it is to many. You must see Mary through the eyes of a mother or at least a parent.
Mary
User ID: 20541213
United States
10/29/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mary was a great example of faith to us all. She went through many trials that we will never appreciate for we just couldn't understand. Look at her she had Gabriel the Arch Angel of God making an announcement to her that would impact all of the World for ever. She had to flee maybe more then once marauders looking to kill her son. God only knows how much she had to endure from the opposition to God here on earth. She had to go through the trials of seeing her son mobbed by all who where desperate to be cured of their terminal cancers of there time. No one wants to die who can blame the mobs, they where desperate. Think of all their tears they suffered from the agonies and fear of death breathing on them. It must of been madness at those times, can you imagine? Mary endured a lot and her faith should be an inspiration to all of us and it is to many. You must see Mary through the eyes of a mother or at least a parent.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21500116

All of the above is true, think about it. The Blessed Trinity's initial plan didn't go as They wished. Our Lord speaks of His difficult life on earth. Do not get upset about the suffering in your life, remember Jesus' words here.

[link to holylove.org]

September 14, 2012

"I am your Jesus, born Incarnate."

"Today, I have come to direct the hearts of all who will listen. Please accept your moment to moment crosses with gratitude. I say this, for every cross is a grace in disguise. If the cross is accepted with gratitude, then you are surrendering. It is through your willful surrender, I can surround you with grace and you will be united with the Will of My Father."

"It is through your surrender, the Kingdom of My Father's Will is fortified in the world. My Father's Kingdom in the world is one with the Triumph of Our United Hearts."

"I had to surrender to loss of reputation, public humiliation and finally death on the Cross for the sake of My Father's Divine Will and the Triumph of His Will over sin and death. It is by merit of this Triumph that I am here with you today."
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/30/2012 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Prayers for everyone rose on the East Coast

verysad
Classiccom

User ID: 26402679
United States
10/30/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am praying for true Catholic faith be once again based on Gospel and tradition rather than uncertainties . St. Vincent of Lerins was a fountain of common sense which is totally lacking with the apparition of the day / Assisi / social justice Vatican 1 and II crowd. (Include Trent - See Michael Hoffman's new book "USURY IN CHRISTENDOM: The Mortal Sin that Was and Now is Not")

"Let us hold fast to that which has been believed everywhere, always and by all." 5th Century St. Vincent

Google Ephesians 1:10 - Let this sink into your thick Fatimized heads. Fatimatards, Joe Biden, Bishop Maloony, Pope Benedict all make Catholicism look ridiculous.

[link to traditio.com]

"But what about doing the simple Christian thing: commit to Our Lord Jesus Christ, His doctrines, and His morality? After all, we are not called "Fatimists." We are not called "Spiritualists." We are called "Christians." It seems that following Christ's doctrine and morality would be plenty hard enough -- impossible, really -- for Benedict-Ratzinger and his New Order sect! "
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/30/2012 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am praying for true Catholic faith be once again based on Gospel and tradition rather than uncertainties . St. Vincent of Lerins was a fountain of common sense which is totally lacking with the apparition of the day / Assisi / social justice Vatican 1 and II crowd. (Include Trent - See Michael Hoffman's new book "USURY IN CHRISTENDOM: The Mortal Sin that Was and Now is Not")

"Let us hold fast to that which has been believed everywhere, always and by all." 5th Century St. Vincent

Google Ephesians 1:10 - Let this sink into your thick Fatimized heads. Fatimatards, Joe Biden, Bishop Maloony, Pope Benedict all make Catholicism look ridiculous.

[link to traditio.com]

"But what about doing the simple Christian thing: commit to Our Lord Jesus Christ, His doctrines, and His morality? After all, we are not called "Fatimists." We are not called "Spiritualists." We are called "Christians." It seems that following Christ's doctrine and morality would be plenty hard enough -- impossible, really -- for Benedict-Ratzinger and his New Order sect! "
 Quoting: Classiccom

Golly Classicom..being traditionalist doesnt mean not believing in Fatima surely..

Why this anti Fatima rhetoric?
Classiccom

United States
10/31/2012 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why pro- Catholic Christian faith as opposed to superstition? Because it drives people away from the Faith. Check out this thread.

Statue of the Blessed Mother that survived Hurricane Sandy

Thread: Statue of the Blessed Mother that survived Hurricane Sandy

Quote from Ireland

"I'm sure plenty of other crap survived, but naturally because one piece of junk happens to be religious in nature, it's a SIGN!

A sign that religious people are morons."

=================================

I know that comment sounds crude and harsh, but after all the suffering because of pedophile priests and their papal protectors, the ire of Ireland is justified. Can you imagine the victim's mind contemplating Catholics doing nothing to stop pedo priests and yet see them travel around the world to Fatima and Medugorje for an uncertain source of "faith". No wonder Time magazine reported that the biggest loss of faith is the huge number of Irish Americans who are now atheists.
I just read that 1 of 10 Americans are ex-Catholics.

Douay-Rheims Bible Proverbs 17:12
It is better to meet a bear robbed of her whelps, than a fool trusting in his own folly.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/31/2012 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why pro- Catholic Christian faith as opposed to superstition? Because it drives people away from the Faith. Check out this thread.

Statue of the Blessed Mother that survived Hurricane Sandy

Thread: Statue of the Blessed Mother that survived Hurricane Sandy

Quote from Ireland

"I'm sure plenty of other crap survived, but naturally because one piece of junk happens to be religious in nature, it's a SIGN!

A sign that religious people are morons."

=================================

I know that comment sounds crude and harsh, but after all the suffering because of pedophile priests and their papal protectors, the ire of Ireland is justified. Can you imagine the victim's mind contemplating Catholics doing nothing to stop pedo priests and yet see them travel around the world to Fatima and Medugorje for an uncertain source of "faith". No wonder Time magazine reported that the biggest loss of faith is the huge number of Irish Americans who are now atheists.
I just read that 1 of 10 Americans are ex-Catholics.

Douay-Rheims Bible Proverbs 17:12
It is better to meet a bear robbed of her whelps, than a fool trusting in his own folly.

Firstly its not the quantity but the quality..who cares if there is just a hand ful left as long as they are true and faithful..the real deal

As to the statue surviving..I think its a wonderful sign..as was the monsatery surviving in Hiroshima against all odds..that is a miracle..the monks..I think they were monks Id have to google..unscathed..absolutely..

I believe in signs so so much..It requires a lot of discernment..but if you get the gnack of it you can almost predict events..

I think that pic of the Blessed Mother said it all..great thread from Mary who does a great job here..tirelessly..

I think its wonderful people travel for Faith..I understand it..I have seen it in my family..and its beautiful..to have faith while surrounded by the darkness of this secular world is a miracle in itself..and it what keeps us going on..faith and hope that tomorrow will be better..and that soon His Kingdom will come..

Ive never been to Med so can't comment..

Fatima is just so part of me..always has been..

Now thankfully also devoted to the Miraculous Medal..

So dont be embittered Classicom...if that is what you feel

If we are the true church as many believe..I do too..obviously understandable many beg to differ as that is ones priority..but..if we are..as I believe..it makes sense that "evil" would infiltrate it and try to destroy it from within..with sin..

It wouldnt bother if the Catholic Church wasnt important..dont you think

Nothing is perfect in this fallen world..and we are not exempt..but its not too bad considering..

I am happy with it..and I have been checking out other places too..and religions..just to get a 360 view of things..but nope..no place like home..with all its maybe faults..to me its the best there is..

Fatima is not superstition..its faith and belief..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/31/2012 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fatima is powerful because it was seen by so many..press included..

The predictions about WW1..WWII..Spanish Civil War..Portugal being spared...etc..

the timing and miraculous salvation of JPII on the anniversary

the fact that JPII and Sor Lucia died so near eachother..and both so tied by fatima..the link between Fatima and JPII is firmly established I think..and rumor has it was the core of his later years..till the end

the coincidences of numbers etc..with fatima and the timing and particulars etc..of JPII funeral..

Id include here what happened to Terry Schiavo..as a powerful sign for America in my opinion, *names..the course of events etc..* during Easter..signs..signs..but I better pass..not a good one either..all tied together..the three..in my opinion..

Fatima is powerful..and I would guess..just a guess..that the Hierarchy of the C.Church tick time according to its prophecy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26160149
United States
10/31/2012 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Siblings Santa Jacinta and San Francisco's last name was DOS Santos!
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/31/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Siblings Santa Jacinta and San Francisco's last name was DOS Santos!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26160149

Very nice..hadnt thought of that
hf..signs..and predestination, picked by the Blessed Mother..two saints

Thank you
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/31/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Should we as Catholics celebrate Halloween.....my opinion

NO

Disgusting feast..I dislike it very much
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/31/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
To dress kids up as demons, ghouls, witches, vampire..etc.. I mean seriously wt! we didnt have it in Spain till recently

Oh its all for fun..oh really I beg to differ, from a spiritual level you have got to be kiddin!..energies energies...

compare that to the three babies praying the Rosary among the olive trees

pretty much sums it up huh
Classiccom

United States
10/31/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

verysad

=============================================

Thank you. Hurricane Sandy was supposed to target Wilmington Delaware but it changed course and was a near miss. I still have water in the basement to clean up but no major damage.

We have one of these statues but I don't think it protected us.

Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/31/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

verysad

=============================================

Thank you. Hurricane Sandy was supposed to target Wilmington Delaware but it changed course and was a near miss. I still have water in the basement to clean up but no major damage.

We have one of these statues but I don't think it protected us.

So pleased to hear thathf

Why dont you think God graced you for the simple fact of honoring Her and remembering Her with *q.m* makes sense to me
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/31/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
My Grandmother learned to read she said..specifically for one reason..when she was little..so she could read the bible..that was the only book she ever read..besides the weekly or monthly..I dont remember..Catholic magazine..She used to read the bible various times a day..sitting next to the fire place..

The only book she read in her life..just that one..the bible..
Simple life..a clean good life.

She used to read it out loud to me..I used to sit at her feet and listen..I didnt have a clue what she was talking about..it was Lord this..Lord that..I thought she was speaking about some rich land lord..lol till I was older..

I fear we are losing some of this

This purity and simplicity..
Classiccom

United States
10/31/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
My Grandmother learned to read she said..specifically for one reason..when she was little..so she could read the bible..that was the only book she ever read..besides the weekly or monthly..I dont remember..Catholic magazine..She used to read the bible various times a day..sitting next to the fire place..

The only book she read in her life..just that one..the bible..lived to be almost 100..guess it didnt do her harm huh..

She used to read it out loud to me..I used to sit at her feet and listen..I didnt have a clue what she was talking about..it was Lord this..Lord that..I thought she was speaking about some rich land lord..lol till I was older..

==================================

Smart woman. She did not have to run around to and fro checking out apparitions.

p.s. - Did your father ever spank you? (grin) Probably not.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/31/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

The only book she read in her life..just that one..the bible..lived to be almost 100..guess it didnt do her harm huh..

Smart woman. She did not have to run around to and fro checking out apparitions.

Excuse me_ *q.m* spank me *q.m*

No not really He told me off very badly once though..I wanted a cot for my dolls with curtains..like a cradle..and he got me one with bars..like a prison..I said I wasnt going to put my babies in that ugly thing..and started one of my epic tantrums..He gave me a lecture I wont forget..about how other children didnt have food or water or a house and there is me crying cos I got the wrong cot for my dolls..I was very little but I remember..it didnt happen again..and he cut down on the presents..and told my mother too..no more prezzies for me..not many..I had to learn not to be materialistic..so he said

I was a bit spoiled cos I was the baby with many years in between..sort of a surpise..unexpected lol..of the family..but not with things..just allowed to have tantrums now and again..but not too loud..lol
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/31/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

No..we had them at home..my Great Aunt..Mystic..Very Beautiful..gave all up....and walked bare foot for the rest of her life..even in the snow..she said she wanted to do this for conversion of sinners..she had visions..she used to prophesize.I dont know what she saw..my auntie says she was spot on though
Classiccom

United States
10/31/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quote"No..we had them at home..my Great Aunt..Mystic..Very Beautiful..gave all up....and walked bare foot for the rest of her life..even in the snow..she said she wanted to do this for conversion of sinners..she had visions..she used to prophesize..about end times etc....unfortunately it has been kept quiet so I dont know what she saw..my auntie says she was spot on though"

================================================

Mystic and beauty could = spiritual pride. She never married and had children ?

Google "familiar spirits" and maybe that is what is affecting you. (I think they follow each generation) I have seen the nicest Catholics get fooled. Supernatural signs and wonders are not a substitute for true faith. I don't believe in Padre Pio either. Look at the satanic church they built in his honor.

[link to padrepioandchiesaviva.com]
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/31/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quote"No..we had them at home..my Great Aunt..Mystic..Very Beautiful..gave all up....and walked bare foot for the rest of her life..even in the snow..she said she wanted to do this for conversion of sinners..she had visions..she used to prophesize..about end times etc....unfortunately it has been kept quiet so I dont know what she saw..my auntie says she was spot on though"

Google "familiar spirits" and maybe that is what is affecting you. (I think they follow each generation) I have seen the nicest Catholics get fooled. Supernatural signs and wonders are not a substitute for true faith. I don't believe in Padre Pio either. Look at the satanic church they built in his honor.

I dont want to say too much personal stuff here..she was anything but proud..she was humble..and took the vow of poverty..etc..she married someone of high social standing..and gave all up to serve Christ, devout Catholic like all the family..consecrating her life etc....and doing sacrifices for the conversion of sinners..like walking always barefoot etc..Very special..I never met her..She chose to serve instead of being served....she offered all for Christ and the conversion of sinners
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/31/2012 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

I dont know much about Padre Pio..but he is greatly loved..I think there must be a good and valid reason for this

GLP