more about the Fatima apparitions..

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21291600
United States
10/31/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: more about the Fatima apparitions..
Fatima in my opinion is amongst the most relevant and important apparitions of Our Lady..

Fatima directly connected to end time prophecy..?
 Quoting: wildhoney

the fatima apparitions are part of a demonic deceptive spirit who appears as the virgin Mother and brings gloom and doom prophecies.

there is nothing about God in it.

nothing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26329452
Spain
10/31/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fatima in my opinion is amongst the most relevant and important apparitions of Our Lady..

Fatima directly connected to end time prophecy..?

the fatima apparitions are part of a demonic deceptive spirit who appears as the virgin Mother and brings gloom and doom prophecies.

there is nothing about God in it.

nothing.
 Quoting: Salt

The Triumph of Her Immaculate Heart is hardly a prophecy of doom and gloom
chumpisme

User ID: 24004253
Canada
11/01/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Feast of All Saints, All Souls highlights church’s mystical unity
In the earliest days of the church, Christians observed the anniversary of a martyr’s death at the place of martyrdom. This practice grew during the bloody 4th century in which the Roman Emperor Diocletian slaughtered untold Christians in a failed attempt to destroy the faith. During this time the number of martyrs grew so large that the faithful began setting aside a common day in which to honor all of the martyrs.

According to the Catechism, the church is a “communion of saints” that shares “holy things” in common — chiefly the sacraments. This communion is also “the unity of believers, who form one body in Christ.” This is a body that suffers together and bears fruit together for all.

In the early 8th century, Pope Gregory III fixed Nov. 1 as the day in which the Catholic Church would celebrate all the saints.

On the Solemnity of All Saints the church highlights the connection of the faithful on earth with the many saints who have gone on to heaven. The church teaches that those holy men and women in heaven have a dynamic connection to the faithful on earth and pray for their sanctification. All Saints day also highlights the belief that God calls each person to holiness and sainthood.

At last year’s Solemnity of All Saints, Pope Benedict XVI urged Catholics to view the church as more than just a human institution, marked by human weakness, but to see the church as Christ willed it — as ‘the communion of saints.’”

The pope noted also that celebration of the saints is intrinsically linked to the celebration of All Souls Day, which occurs the following day on Nov. 2. This is the day in which the church prays for all souls still in Purgatory — those who are still preparing for heaven.

All Souls Day, the pope said, “helps us to remember our loved ones who have left us, and all the souls on their way to the fullness of life, just on the horizon of the heavenly church.”
[link to www.catholicanchor.org]
Classiccom

User ID: 26402679
United States
11/01/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quote "I dont want to say too much personal stuff here..she was anything but proud..she was humble..and took the vow of poverty..etc..she married someone of high social standing..and gave all up to serve Christ, devout Catholic like all the family..consecrating her life etc....and doing sacrifices for the conversion of sinners..like walking always barefoot etc..Very special..I never met her..She chose to serve instead of being served....she offered all for Christ and the conversion of sinners"

================================================

Consecrating her life to whom? Jesus or "Mary" ?.

"Consecration Vows Are
Spiritually Binding Agreements"

[link to www.consecrationvows.com]

"When demonic entities have been given the right to access a person's family linage, (through Freemasonry vows or when parents consecrate their children's souls to the Immaculata), disastrous results can occur in the form of addictions, divorce, criminal activity, health problems, and financial hardships for their children."

I understand that the drug addiction problem in Portugal was so bad that they had to legalize most drugs. Is there a connection with these "consecrations".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21500116
Canada
11/01/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey! Look at how great I am and look at how I convince myself that I am saved and going to Heaven. And how did I accomplish such great and noble feats of spirituality? By condemning others that do not hold my view. I am a great man of God yes sir I am! Now who can I piss on with my next task to give glory to God through ME, great man of God I am. It makes me very important and so exulted when I piss on others through my own twist of theology, yes sir! It does indeed. And I do it with out God directing my own path, all by my very own self! I dont need God to do the will of God....Foolish Virgins most blind you are. You light up nothing but your own ego, egomaniacs the lot of you is the truth of you. If you do not humble yourself you will be humbled by your own darkness within that manifests without. You justify the people you deem heretics by your piss poor attitudes and they condemn your actions by their humility. Your sin of self righteousness exposes your sail in the wind. You will condemn your selves by the measures you use and by the motives you use.
chumpisme

User ID: 24004253
Canada
11/01/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Join us in the Catholic Church, you need to meet some repentant sinners.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/01/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seriously Cla
Quote "I dont want to say too much personal stuff here..she was anything but proud..she was humble..and took the vow of poverty..etc..she married someone of high social standing..and gave all up to serve Christ, devout Catholic like all the family..consecrating her life etc....and doing sacrifices for the conversion of sinners..like walking always barefoot etc..Very special..I never met her..She chose to serve instead of being served....she offered all for Christ and the conversion of sinners"

================================================

Consecrating her life to whom? Jesus or "Mary" ?.

"Consecration Vows Are
Spiritually Binding Agreements"

[link to www.consecrationvows.com]

"When demonic entities have been given the right to access a person's family linage, (through Freemasonry vows or when parents consecrate their children's souls to the Immaculata), disastrous results can occur in the form of addictions, divorce, criminal activity, health problems, and financial hardships for their children."

I understand that the drug addiction problem in Portugal was so bad that they had to legalize most drugs. Is there a connection with these "consecrations".
 Quoting: Classiccom

Seriously Classicom..to equate consecrating oneself to The Sacred Heart of Mary as inviting possession..is way off top in my opinion
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/01/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey! Look at how great I am and look at how I convince myself that I am saved and going to Heaven. And how did I accomplish such great and noble feats of spirituality? By condemning others that do not hold my view. I am a great man of God yes sir I am! Now who can I piss on with my next task to give glory to God through ME, great man of God I am. It makes me very important and so exulted when I piss on others through my own twist of theology, yes sir! It does indeed. And I do it with out God directing my own path, all by my very own self! I dont need God to do the will of God....Foolish Virgins most blind you are. You light up nothing but your own ego, egomaniacs the lot of you is the truth of you. If you do not humble yourself you will be humbled by your own darkness within that manifests without. You justify the people you deem heretics by your piss poor attitudes and they condemn your actions by their humility. Your sin of self righteousness exposes your sail in the wind. You will condemn your selves by the measures you use and by the motives you use.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21500116

..been reading some stuff thats knocked me off centre a bit..lots to digest..so Ill reply tomorrow..

We should all try to get along hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/01/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: chumpisme

Its nice and peaceful..to me at least..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/01/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
pondering stuff..will comment tomorrow

peace
Shamar

User ID: 1479302
United States
11/01/2012 05:38 PM

Report Abusive Post

It's dead...to me at least.
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/01/2012 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Shamar

This is a strange reality..and sometimes its nice to find a place where everything makes sense..everything is as it should be..and its a home..warm and cosy and peaceful..to me that is the Catholic Church..

Where forgiveness and love is the
energy that flows..

A refuge..a sanctuary..where the door is open to anyone who wants a place to be..a place to heal..to rest..to grow

Thats how I see it..

Its a home..in the dark crazy storm thats raging..it is a home where one can find confort..by being in the presence of the Holy Eucharist..

Where you dont feel judgment..you feel forgiveness...where I have never ever heard anyone say we are saved..they arent..

I honestly wouldnt know where else to be..I have looked around..but there is no place like it to me..

When there are inner doubts..or unrest..just light a candle to the Blessed Mother..even in the quiet of your home..kneel and pray quietly..I have it lit every night..it gives peace..in my opinion

I am so grateful that through Divine Providence I was born into it..and continued into it..though my knowledge is not up to par with other Catholics I know..I hope it doesnt show too much
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/01/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
And its the Blessed Mother that makes it a home in my opinion..

You know that she understands..and loves...always loving and forgiving..patient..comprehensive..gentle..caring..

She soothes the harshness of this sometimes incomprehensible world..to me at least

i would be lost without Her

hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/01/2012 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Feast of All Saints, All Souls highlights church’s mystical unity
In the earliest days of the church, Christians observed the anniversary of a martyr’s death at the place of martyrdom. This practice grew during the bloody 4th century in which the Roman Emperor Diocletian slaughtered untold Christians in a failed attempt to destroy the faith. During this time the number of martyrs grew so large that the faithful began setting aside a common day in which to honor all of the martyrs.

According to the Catechism, the church is a “communion of saints” that shares “holy things” in common — chiefly the sacraments. This communion is also “the unity of believers, who form one body in Christ.” This is a body that suffers together and bears fruit together for all.

In the early 8th century, Pope Gregory III fixed Nov. 1 as the day in which the Catholic Church would celebrate all the saints.

On the Solemnity of All Saints the church highlights the connection of the faithful on earth with the many saints who have gone on to heaven. The church teaches that those holy men and women in heaven have a dynamic connection to the faithful on earth and pray for their sanctification. All Saints day also highlights the belief that God calls each person to holiness and sainthood.

At last year’s Solemnity of All Saints, Pope Benedict XVI urged Catholics to view the church as more than just a human institution, marked by human weakness, but to see the church as Christ willed it — as ‘the communion of saints.’”

The pope noted also that celebration of the saints is intrinsically linked to the celebration of All Souls Day, which occurs the following day on Nov. 2. This is the day in which the church prays for all souls still in Purgatory — those who are still preparing for heaven.

All Souls Day, the pope said, “helps us to remember our loved ones who have left us, and all the souls on their way to the fullness of life, just on the horizon of the heavenly church.”
[link to www.catholicanchor.org]

I missed this one..thank you..that is a very thorough explanation..helps so muchhf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20541213
United States
11/01/2012 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Classiccom,

Hi, I love reading the converstation between you and wildhoney. It keeps on, shows you are open. Way to go,
both of you.

Classicom and Salt,

No one will say how is it prayers said to a particular saint
in Heaven for their intercession to God for a particular
intention get answered? Some prayer intentions end in miracles and are science tested to confirm. Another fact, prayer intentions begin, they are said silently often, no one knows of them. Explain how they got answered?

There are so many miracles attributed to St. Padre Pio, while he was alive and now that he is in Heaven. People from different faith backgrounds. One science tested
miracle while Pio was alive, a worker's eye was completely
destroyed and miraculously, it appeared, in tact, he
could see.

[link to www.padrepiodevotions.org]

Read some testimonies... Pio is certainly one powerful saint to ask for help. The saint's intercession is all
in God's Will. We are all one family.

God wants us all to believe the same, He's going to show
the world soon.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/01/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Classiccom,

Hi, I love reading the converstation between you and wildhoney. It keeps on, shows you are open. Way to go,
both of you.

Classicom and Salt,

No one will say how is it prayers said to a particular saint
in Heaven for their intercession to God for a particular
intention get answered? Some prayer intentions end in miracles and are science tested to confirm. Another fact, prayer intentions begin, they are said silently often, no one knows of them. Explain how they got answered?

There are so many miracles attributed to St. Padre Pio, while he was alive and now that he is in Heaven. People from different faith backgrounds. One science tested
miracle while Pio was alive, a worker's eye was completely
destroyed and miraculously, it appeared, in tact, he
could see.

[link to www.padrepiodevotions.org]

Read some testimonies... Pio is certainly one powerful saint to ask for help. The saint's intercession is all
in God's Will. We are all one family.

God wants us all to believe the same, He's going to show
the world soon.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20541213

Hi..Thank you for the link

Wonderful Testimonials

hf
Mark844
User ID: 19122066
Canada
11/01/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have always had trouble believing the people that claim to have had visions. It just doesn;t seem like a thing God or his angels would do - show themselves to one follower and not another. Surely God knows how the world works, and that so many people lie, exaggerate, make false claims, that He should understand that I cannot simply believe everything everyone claims. Satan can do everything too. How are we to know truth from evil or lies? I will not ever ever follow anyone claiming to have had visions for these reasons. I read their stories, I hope for something that I can know 100% has not been touched by evil, but I never find it. I have told God that I will follow any vision, as long as it is a vision given to me, and I have let him see into my heart to know the reasons for this. I trust no one, even adorable children that make big claims.
 Quoting: green_girl

Unfortunately we can only follow the voice/feeling within as our Minds are easily decieved.
Shamar

United States
11/01/2012 06:19 PM

Report Abusive Post

This is a strange reality..and sometimes its nice to find a place where everything makes sense..everything is as it should be..and its a home..warm and cosy and peaceful..to me that is the Catholic Church..

energy that flows..

A refuge..a sanctuary..where the door is open to anyone who wants a place to be..a place to heal..to rest..to grow

Thats how I see it..

Its a home..in the dark crazy storm thats raging..it is a home where one can find confort..by being in the presence of the Holy Eucharist..

Where you dont feel judgment..you feel forgiveness...where I have never ever heard anyone say we are saved..they arent..

I honestly wouldnt know where else to be..I have looked around..but there is no place like it to me..

When there are inner doubts..or unrest..just light a candle to the Blessed Mother..even in the quiet of your home..kneel and pray quietly..I have it lit every night..it gives peace..in my opinion

I am so grateful that through Divine Providence I was born into it..and continued into it..though my knowledge is not up to par with other Catholics I know..I hope it doesnt show too much

I guess I am remembering back to my own childhood and raising in the CC. It was more ritual, a *have-to-do* kind of thing....as a child, with nuns whacking you up side the head, or your knuckles, or throwing books or erasers as you.

And in church, fainting due to hunger or maybe it was boredom. As an adult, observing people whose minds obvioiusly were anywhere but where there physical person was, who would about bust down the doors to get home to their dinner or what have you, after service was over.

Nope. no life there in my opinion.

To me..........communion with the Most High with fellow believers is more like this:

I understand that not everybody will get out of it though what I do.......hf

Last Edited by If You Only Knew on 11/01/2012 06:20 PM
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/01/2012 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh and Classicom..I didnt miss that not so veiled reference to the Masons..I guess you are refering to my Grandfather..who was a very good and honorable man ..he isnt the one I mentioned previously btw..I am sure you will be pleased to know that someone has kindly attented to it for me and has organized various masses said for him and his soul..over 30 if I am not mistaken....coffee4rex
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/01/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh and Classicom..I didnt miss that not so veiled reference to the Masons..I guess you are refering to my Grandfather..who was a very good and honorable man ..he isnt the one I mentioned previously btw..I am sure you will be pleased to know that someone has kindly attented to it for me and has organized various masses said for him and his soul..over 30 if I am not mistaken....coffee4rex

And I am so pleased to inform you that I am feeling the benefits alreadyangel3
Shamar

United States
11/01/2012 06:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
ANY thing.....any THING....ANYTHING that leads aWAY from the Most HIGH is NOT of Him.

Finding peace in the *virgin mary* leads aWAY from the Most High AHYH.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/01/2012 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

energy that flows..

Thats how I see it..

I guess I am remembering back to my own childhood and raising in the CC. It was more ritual, a *have-to-do* kind of thing....as a child, with nuns whacking you up side the head, or your knuckles, or throwing books or erasers as you.

And in church, fainting due to hunger or maybe it was boredom. As an adult, observing people whose minds obvioiusly were anywhere but where there physical person was, who would about bust down the doors to get home to their dinner or what have you, after service was over.

To me..........communion with the Most High with fellow believers is more like this:

I went to a Catholic school run by nuns and there was no whacking over the head or anything similar..and believe me..if there was a little girl that deserved it, *not that I favor AT ALL physical punishment*..that was me..

So many stereotype cliches..I dont know where they come from..the nuns I went to school with were not only good..they were Saints..in my eyes..always smiling..calm and patient..

In Church..one should concentrate on the Ceremony and the Communion..that is what I try to do..as I prefer to pray alone..but think of all the people that have sacrificed to bring us the possibility to go to Mass..they risked their lives in many countries

Thank you for the music..but I do not understand the worship of any country..

I do not believe God prefers a land or a people

If a father prefered one son to another I wouldnt think he is a good father..and since God is Perfect..it just doesnt make sense to me..but thats just my opinion..naturally I also do not believe it
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/01/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
ANY thing.....any THING....ANYTHING that leads aWAY from the Most HIGH is NOT of Him.

Finding peace in the *virgin mary* leads aWAY from the Most High AHYH.

She led me to Him Shamar..through Love of Her I found Him..
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20541213
United States
11/01/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

energy that flows..

Thats how I see it..

Shamar,

Upset over a sister's actions in grade school? The Holy
Mass is boring to you, because you do not understand
it's value.

Neither are reasons to leave the faith. There's not much
grace in easy "fellowship", God has more for you. The
greatest form of worship is the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. You receive God, Our Lord in the most Holy
Eucharist~!

You need the "fullness" of God's grace, that's why He is
going to bring about the Great Warning. Look, myself included, I did not understand the faith until my conversion. Bad catechesis for almost fifty years!

MO, he's working on you, love you sister, hf

Mary
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/01/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

energy that flows..

Thats how I see it..

Shamar,

it's value.

greatest form of worship is the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. You receive God, Our Lord in the most Holy
Eucharist~!

going to bring about the Great Warning. Look, myself included, I did not understand the faith until my conversion. Bad catechesis for almost fifty years!

Mary

ooops..lol
Shamar

United States
11/01/2012 07:08 PM

Report Abusive Post

energy that flows..

Thats how I see it..

Shamar,

it's value.

Eucharist~!

Mary

Like I said Mary..my knowledge is extremely limited at best..and it is not false modesty..it is the truth..so if I am making any sense at all it is strictly through the Grace of God..and the Glory His alone..hf

My knowledge is up to par and just fine! ask me any question re catholicism and I will have an answer. RCC is a work of Lilith which has contaminated the entire earth through her people the Edomites, which now have dominion over Jacob.

Mary, AHYH love you.......but no, He is not *working* on me.......hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/01/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
About Confession and Communion..I would like to share a story..and I can vouch for this as I know the person well..

A family friend..Catholic..but never went to church.. .didnt have inner peace etc....anyway to make a long story short..elderly man..I convinced him..to go to Communion..and Confession..he was very cynical..luke warm at best..and grudgingly and grumpily went..

When he came out of church after having Confessed and had Holy Communion for the first time in ages..this is what he said to me..he said..that he felt different..he looked it ..was smiling..he said he felt as if a weight had lifted..and he felt an inner calmness and peace that he had not remembered having felt before..

This I personally saw happen..I shant forget it..the change was amazing..
Shamar

United States
11/01/2012 07:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
About Confession and Communion..I would like to share a story..and I can vouch for this as I know the person well..

A family friend..Catholic..but never went to church.. .didnt have inner peace etc....anyway to make a long story short..elderly man..I convinced him..to go to Communion..and Confession..he was very cynical..luke warm at best..and grudgingly and grumpily went..

When he came out of church after having Confessed and had Holy Communion for the first time in ages..this is what he said to me..he said..that he felt different..he looked it ..was smiling..he said he felt as if a weight had lifted..and he felt an inner calmness and peace that he had not remembered having felt before..

This I personally saw happen..I shant forget it..the change was amazing..

forgiveness is HUGE......it is a major instruction from the Most High.....whether it be done in a confessional box or sitting on the porcelain throne........it needs to be done.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/01/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Shamar,

it's value.

Eucharist~!

Mary

Like I said Mary..my knowledge is extremely limited at best..and it is not false modesty..it is the truth..so if I am making any sense at all it is strictly through the Grace of God..and the Glory His alone..hf

My knowledge is up to par and just fine! ask me any question re catholicism and I will have an answer. RCC is a work of Lilith which has contaminated the entire earth through her people the Edomites, which now have dominion over Jacob.

lol..snap! I deleted it..lol
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/01/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Shamar,

it's value.

Eucharist~!

Mary

I tink Ill pass..lol with all due respects..but thanks Shamar

GLP