more about the Fatima apparitions..

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26329452
Spain
11/01/2012 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: more about the Fatima apparitions..
About Confession and Communion..I would like to share a story..and I can vouch for this as I know the person well..

A family friend..Catholic..but never went to church.. .didnt have inner peace etc....anyway to make a long story short..elderly man..I convinced him..to go to Communion..and Confession..he was very cynical..luke warm at best..and grudgingly and grumpily went..

When he came out of church after having Confessed and had Holy Communion for the first time in ages..this is what he said to me..he said..that he felt different..he looked it ..was smiling..he said he felt as if a weight had lifted..and he felt an inner calmness and peace that he had not remembered having felt before..

This I personally saw happen..I shant forget it..the change was amazing..
 Quoting: wildhoney

forgiveness is HUGE......it is a major instruction from the Most High.....whether it be done in a confessional box or sitting on the porcelain throne........it needs to be done.
 Quoting: Shamar

People critisize us for confessing our sins to a Priest..but it takes great humility to confess them to another person..be they *small* sins or not..the simple fact you recognize that you are imperfect..is in itself part of the healing process..and a step towards forgiveness and redemption
Mary
User ID: 20541213
United States
11/01/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
About Confession and Communion..I would like to share a story..and I can vouch for this as I know the person well..

A family friend..Catholic..but never went to church.. .didnt have inner peace etc....anyway to make a long story short..elderly man..I convinced him..to go to Communion..and Confession..he was very cynical..luke warm at best..and grudgingly and grumpily went..

When he came out of church after having Confessed and had Holy Communion for the first time in ages..this is what he said to me..he said..that he felt different..he looked it ..was smiling..he said he felt as if a weight had lifted..and he felt an inner calmness and peace that he had not remembered having felt before..

The "change" happened because of God's grace, His grace returned to the man's soul, God's presence in His soul. And to follow at Mass, Christ's presence came to wh's frend by his receiving the Holy Eucharist.

The "weight" of our sins is lifted, the assurance, being human, when we hear the priest's words of absolution. They are Christ's words of forgiveness spoken through His chosen instrument, the priest. And on
hearing too...

Do not ignore the Gospel, you have to hear someone's sins first, to forgive them. Read John 20:23.

Shamar, do not make fun of how Jesus set up His plan for the forgiveness of mortal sin. The "toilet" remark was
awful.

I still love you, luv

John 20:23
Whose sins you shall forgive, they are forgiven them; and whose sins you shall retain, they are retained.

[link to www.drbo.org]
Classiccom

User ID: 26402679
United States
11/01/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Classiccom,

Hi, I love reading the converstation between you and wildhoney. It keeps on, shows you are open. Way to go,
both of you.

Classicom and Salt,

No one will say how is it prayers said to a particular saint
in Heaven for their intercession to God for a particular
intention get answered? Some prayer intentions end in miracles and are science tested to confirm. Another fact, prayer intentions begin, they are said silently often, no one knows of them. Explain how they got answered?

There are so many miracles attributed to St. Padre Pio, while he was alive and now that he is in Heaven. People from different faith backgrounds. One science tested
miracle while Pio was alive, a worker's eye was completely
destroyed and miraculously, it appeared, in tact, he
could see.

[link to www.padrepiodevotions.org]

Read some testimonies... Pio is certainly one powerful saint to ask for help. The saint's intercession is all
in God's Will. We are all one family.

God wants us all to believe the same, He's going to show
the world soon.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20541213

=================================

Thanks for your comment. I just am not impressed with mystics, signs and wonders. To me that is like the stars of show biz. Showing concern for the fatherless and the poor is a more concrete way to build a Christian spiritual family and society. Mystics remind me of the great peacenik John Lennon, who abandoned his son and wife. On one level they look great to the world, but on a close personal level they are failures. I think the mystics would leave the ox in the pit on the Sabbath. Why seek the confusion of mystics rather than the Gospel? Unity of Christendom ain't gonna happen with Fatima, Padre Pio, Assisi, Vatican I, II , or the global superstate.

Ephesians 1:10 says to Re-Establish all things in Christ. To me that means that all these add ons of the past 1000 years will be found to have been the veil that covered up the true Christian faith. The same effect as having the tares grow over the wheat.

As far as prayers and devotion to the saints, I think more like a Protestant than a Catholic. Hail Mary means last resort, or pull the emergency handle to open the escape hatch. If Christ is driving the bus, don't you think He gets mad at all those people that keep pulling the emergency handle? It shows a lack of faith and respect of the driver, just like those apostolic fishermen who panicked in a storm.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21500116
Canada
11/01/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey! Look at how great I am and look at how I convince myself that I am saved and going to Heaven. And how did I accomplish such great and noble feats of spirituality? By condemning others that do not hold my view. I am a great man of God yes sir I am! Now who can I piss on with my next task to give glory to God through ME, great man of God I am. It makes me very important and so exulted when I piss on others through my own twist of theology, yes sir! It does indeed. And I do it with out God directing my own path, all by my very own self! I dont need God to do the will of God....Foolish Virgins most blind you are. You light up nothing but your own ego, egomaniacs the lot of you is the truth of you. If you do not humble yourself you will be humbled by your own darkness within that manifests without. You justify the people you deem heretics by your piss poor attitudes and they condemn your actions by their humility. Your sin of self righteousness exposes your sail in the wind. You will condemn your selves by the measures you use and by the motives you use.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21500116

..been reading some stuff thats knocked me off centre a bit..lots to digest..so Ill reply tomorrow..

We should all try to get along hf

Satire and sarcasm as teaching aids to all who name the Name of God to not exult one self and attack other belief systems that they do not agree with.
Shamar

User ID: 1479302
United States
11/01/2012 08:34 PM

Report Abusive Post

forgiveness is HUGE......it is a major instruction from the Most High.....whether it be done in a confessional box or sitting on the porcelain throne........it needs to be done.

People critisize us for confessing our sins to a Priest..but it takes great humility to confess them to another person..be they *small* sins or not..the simple fact you recognize that you are imperfect..is in itself part of the healing process..and a step towards forgiveness and redemption

I understand the concept of speaking the words aloud, or even writing them down, and the significance of that....but why would that be more difficult to do than to confess to the Almighty I AM ? You can do to HIM anytime, any place!
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami

Love is a one-way street.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26838580
Spain
11/03/2012 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi guys..just a heads up..had one of my dreams..well two but one belongs to someone elses thread so will post there..
I had a dream about the Pope..

Prayers for the Pope please

I dreamed I could see the Papal seat and it was empty..and I asked everyone..where is the Pope?..is he ill and been taken to a hospital without saying? and people looked at me but wouldnt reply..

Please pray for him I feel maybe he is not going to feel well..if my dream is correct

Thank you
hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/03/2012 03:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey my question mark works
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/03/2012 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cant find the thread so will post here..or can someone find me wow wows thread about Medjugorje?
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/03/2012 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gosh I hate it when they change the clock ..the time ..Im not getting enough sleep..going to bed too late waking up too early

yawn
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/03/2012 03:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey! Look at how great I am and look at how I convince myself that I am saved and going to Heaven. And how did I accomplish such great and noble feats of spirituality? By condemning others that do not hold my view. I am a great man of God yes sir I am! Now who can I piss on with my next task to give glory to God through ME, great man of God I am. It makes me very important and so exulted when I piss on others through my own twist of theology, yes sir! It does indeed. And I do it with out God directing my own path, all by my very own self! I dont need God to do the will of God....Foolish Virgins most blind you are. You light up nothing but your own ego, egomaniacs the lot of you is the truth of you. If you do not humble yourself you will be humbled by your own darkness within that manifests without. You justify the people you deem heretics by your piss poor attitudes and they condemn your actions by their humility. Your sin of self righteousness exposes your sail in the wind. You will condemn your selves by the measures you use and by the motives you use.

..been reading some stuff thats knocked me off centre a bit..lots to digest..so Ill reply tomorrow..

We should all try to get along hf

Satire and sarcasm as teaching aids to all who name the Name of God to not exult one self and attack other belief systems that they do not agree with.

I understand hf hugs
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/03/2012 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

I understand the concept of speaking the words aloud, or even writing them down, and the significance of that....but why would that be more difficult to do than to confess to the Almighty I AM ? You can do to HIM anytime, any place!

The act itself of confessing our imperfects to someone else..and someone with the Grace to impart forgiveness..and also advice..

And I dont care what is said about Priests..the ones I know are absolutely wonderfully amazing and Saintly..and very patient..one even takes the bother to remind me when there are mass meetings etc..
They do a lot of good work..lots of personal sacrifice of their time towards others..

Some bad fruits doesnt meen the whole lot are..many amazing souls among them..
That take the bother to listen to you..and try to help with advice etc..

Oh and the one that did the Masses for my Grandfather didnt even charge me..

So another thread if you want to speak ill of priests and or nuns..not on this one please..thank you hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/03/2012 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cant find the thread so will post here..or can someone find me wow wows thread about Medjugorje?

Found it ..thanks
juju

User ID: 25664589
United States
11/03/2012 04:12 AM

Report Abusive Post
The way I see it is, Mary is my Mother, God is my Father, and Jesus is my Brother. I love all of them. God chose Mary and she said yes. I love her and honor for that but I do not worship her.

I believe in the Fatima Miracle and I believe that Mother has appeared to many people over the last 2000 years.

To those that don't believe, that's your choice. I would have to ask what makes you so angry that some of us choose to believe? I think you're scared to give up control because you might barely be holding it together. You don't or can't trust. I was like you at one time. Having faith is a great blessing. It's comforting to know that God cares about my every breath. Like it or not, I'm praying that if you dont have faith that you can find it. It will bring you peace.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/03/2012 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
The way I see it is, Mary is my Mother, God is my Father, and Jesus is my Brother. I love all of them. God chose Mary and she said yes. I love her and honor for that but I do not worship her.

I believe in the Fatima Miracle and I believe that Mother has appeared to many people over the last 2000 years.

To those that don't believe, that's your choice. I would have to ask what makes you so angry that some of us choose to believe? I think you're scared to give up control because you might barely be holding it together. You don't or can't trust. I was like you at one time. Having faith is a great blessing. It's comforting to know that God cares about my every breath. Like it or not, I'm praying that if you dont have faith that you can find it. It will bring you peace.
 Quoting: juju

Faith..what a gift..in every sense..I think we all have had moments of darkness...and we know what it is like..when faith is not felt..

The antechamber of hell..

In my view
hf
Mary
United States
11/03/2012 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi guys..just a heads up..had one of my dreams..well two but one belongs to someone elses thread so will post there..

I dreamed I could see the Papal seat and it was empty..and I asked everyone..where is the Pope?..is he ill and been taken to a hospital without saying? and people looked at me but wouldnt reply..

Please pray for him I feel maybe he is not going to feel well..if my dream is correct

Thank you
hf

Thank you
hf

Prayers for the Holy Father. Never heard this prophetic before but there is a Catholic prophecy which states the Pope will go to Jerusalem to console Judaism and he will be martyred there. I don't know if it is Pope Benedict XVI?

This is connected to Fatima, we must pray the Holy Father
requires the Bishops of the world to specifically consecrate
RUSSIA to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Another, what about the proclamation of the 5th and final
Marian Dogma?

+ + +

[link to www.locutions.org]

3. Is the Indescribable Inevitable?

Sep 15th, 2012

I do not have words to express what lies ahead. If I were to describe the turmoil and the destruction, the human mind could not conceive of it. It is beyond human telling or human understanding. No one is ready to handle the massacres of human life or the extent to which human life will be subjected to infernal sufferings.

The fires will lap up wood and water, burning the one and drying up the other. Jerusalem will be in tatters and Israel will be shaken. Everywhere, there will be sirens of emergencies. The world will look on in horror. The steps were not taken when all could have been prevented.

Is this scene inevitable? Or, can I send my son, the pope, to save Jerusalem before its total destruction, to save it even before a bomb is dropped, to shed his blood so that many others will not. This is the one whom I hold in my heart, my precious one, who has been with me from the beginning and whom I have never abandoned. He is the one whom I will raise up. He will stay closer to me than ever before, he and the others who are with him.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/03/2012 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: juju

u2efine beautiful testimony, and all true flower
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/03/2012 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Classiccom,

Hi, I love reading the converstation between you and wildhoney. It keeps on, shows you are open. Way to go,
both of you.

Classicom and Salt,

intention get answered? Some prayer intentions end in miracles and are science tested to confirm. Another fact, prayer intentions begin, they are said silently often, no one knows of them. Explain how they got answered?

There are so many miracles attributed to St. Padre Pio, while he was alive and now that he is in Heaven. People from different faith backgrounds. One science tested
could see.

Read some testimonies... Pio is certainly one powerful saint to ask for help. The saint's intercession is all

the world soon.

Thanks for your comment. I just am not impressed with mystics, signs and wonders. To me that is like the stars of show biz. Showing concern for the fatherless and the poor is a more concrete way to build a Christian spiritual family and society. Mystics remind me of the great peacenik John Lennon, who abandoned his son and wife. On one level they look great to the world, but on a close personal level they are failures. I think the mystics would leave the ox in the pit on the Sabbath. Why seek the confusion of mystics rather than the Gospel? Unity of Christendom ain't gonna happen with Fatima, Padre Pio, Assisi, Vatican I, II , or the global superstate.

Ephesians 1:10 says to Re-Establish all things in Christ. To me that means that all these add ons of the past 1000 years will be found to have been the veil that covered up the true Christian faith. The same effect as having the tares grow over the wheat.

As far as prayers and devotion to the saints, I think more like a Protestant than a Catholic. Hail Mary means last resort, or pull the emergency handle to open the escape hatch. If Christ is driving the bus, don't you think He gets mad at all those people that keep pulling the emergency handle? It shows a lack of faith and respect of the driver, just like those apostolic fishermen who panicked in a storm.
 Quoting: Classiccom

Hello Classiccom, hf

I wish I could convince you brother. wildhoney, what about
her witness to the mystical and charisms in her life?

You love God very much so...cheer
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/03/2012 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you
hf

Thank you
hf

Prayers for the Holy Father. Never heard this prophetic before but there is a Catholic prophecy which states the Pope will go to Jerusalem to console Judaism and he will be martyred there. I don't know if it is Pope Benedict XVI?

Marian Dogma?

+ + +

Sep 15th, 2012

I do not have words to express what lies ahead. If I were to describe the turmoil and the destruction, the human mind could not conceive of it. It is beyond human telling or human understanding. No one is ready to handle the massacres of human life or the extent to which human life will be subjected to infernal sufferings.

The fires will lap up wood and water, burning the one and drying up the other. Jerusalem will be in tatters and Israel will be shaken. Everywhere, there will be sirens of emergencies. The world will look on in horror. The steps were not taken when all could have been prevented.

Is this scene inevitable? Or, can I send my son, the pope, to save Jerusalem before its total destruction, to save it even before a bomb is dropped, to shed his blood so that many others will not. This is the one whom I hold in my heart, my precious one, who has been with me from the beginning and whom I have never abandoned. He is the one whom I will raise up. He will stay closer to me than ever before, he and the others who are with him.
 Quoting: Mary 20541213

I think as Catholics we should not concern ourselves with nations and or cities..we should focus on the Kingdom..
Thy Kingdom come..Thy Will be done

On earth as it is in heaven

very specific and to the point

Cities are man made..borders defining nations are man made

The Kingdom of God is Gods Reign..

All else passes and will be dust

His Kingdom is and will be eternal
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/03/2012 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Classiccom,

both of you.

Classicom and Salt,

could see.

the world soon.

Hello Classiccom, hf

I wish I could convince you brother. wildhoney, what about
her witness to the mystical and charisms in her life?

You love God very much so...cheer

who are you referring to?

hey Classicom check your P.Ms please...:)
Classiccom

User ID: 26402679
United States
11/03/2012 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are Men of dreams and Men of action. The Catholic Christian perspective says faith without works is dead. Mystics tend to be dreamers, not carpenters, fishermen, breadwinners etc. who focus on necessary human needs. (as opposed to being so heavenly, leaving one who is no earthly good)

Live Dreamer by Roger Hodgson singer-songwriter and composer

The Logical Song Roger Hodgson w Orchestra

Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/03/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are Men of dreams and Men of action. The Catholic Christian perspective says faith without works is dead. Mystics tend to be dreamers, not carpenters, fishermen, breadwinners etc. who focus on necessary human needs. (as opposed to being so heavenly, leaving one who is no earthly good)

Live Dreamer by Roger Hodgson singer-songwriter and composer

The Logical Song Roger Hodgson w Orchestra

The world is a mess..someone is getting it wrong..with all the Christians there are how come it isnt paradise yet

Christ is crucified over and over again..

Be a mystic and meditate..meditate and try to imagine..as a man..what He felt..as they nailed Him to that cross..Not as the Messiah..as the man who felt the physical and emotional pain..when they drove those nails in the flesh..when they spat on Him..when they gave Him urine to drink..when only three people were under that cross..

And he took it all with humility

But what did He think?

of everyone..those people..some holier than thou..others less so..that didnt have the goodness required in them to see the beauty and love of Christ..His innate goodness..His unequalled compassion and love for the least of the least

As they drove the nails in..and He felt the agony..what did He think?

Why? Why? Why?

What was His crime?

How didnt they see His goodness and kept looking elsewhere for what was already there?

those people with eyes that didnt see

How often is Christ crucified in our world..over and over and over again?
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/03/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you had been there what would you have done? If you saw what they did to Him would you have forgiven them or would you have cursed them?

Can outright cruelty towards someone who is good be forgiven?

Or is Divine Punishment the only solution?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/04/2012 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you
hf

Thank you
hf

Marian Dogma?

+ + +

Sep 15th, 2012

Quoting: Mary 20541213

I think as Catholics we should not concern ourselves with nations and or cities..we should focus on the Kingdom..
Thy Kingdom come..Thy Will be done

On earth as it is in heaven

very specific and to the point

Cities are man made..borders defining nations are man made

The Kingdom of God is Gods Reign..

All else passes and will be dust

His Kingdom is and will be eternal

wildhoney,

I was replying to your dream about the Pope's chair being empty and your question, where is the Pope? I remembered this prophet and his messages concerning the Pope.

take care,

Mary
Rxel

User ID: 9473222
Lithuania
11/04/2012 04:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

After this pope, will be very different pope.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26935952
Spain
11/04/2012 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Rxel

Ill let it pass because it has a happy ending and she saves the day in the clip
But anymore of this BS gets deleted.
Shamar

User ID: 1479302
United States
11/04/2012 07:41 AM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Rxel

now that was creepy!

The guy who is at the alter, he looks like the guy in the movie "Ghost" who taught Patrick Swayze how to do things in the physical realm after he died --- when they were on the subway.
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami

Love is a one-way street.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/04/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
New thread about Fatima.
Though I think Spain and Italy ae also protected

My opinion
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/04/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Apocalypse begins: Letter from Jesus is published by Portuguese monks (Page 2)
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/04/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Check out this guys thread..above link..interesting info..hope he or she joins us here..
Could be ..

I said in a previous post that I think the protection is not only for Portugal but also for Spain and Italy..due to the consecration to Our Lady of Fatima and the Immaculate heart..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13385958
United States
11/04/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe in Fatima and Lourdes. When I was just a little girl, I saw the movie about Lourdes and Saint Bernadette. I immediately knew it was of truth...a spiritual truth.

I have had several visions of Mother Mary, and in my heart I know they are of truth, too.

I am a sinner, and I pray and ask forgiveness of my sins.

I am not religious really, but I am spiritual.

Some may say that being not religious does not make any sense,if u believe in religious figures. Though, this may be true, I have seen what I have seen...this is my spiritual truth. It is what it is.:jhk:

GLP