Using a frequency generator to heal

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22676406
United States
10/22/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Using a frequency generator to heal
I have seen a few post on the nets talking about this.

Thread: Cured myself from macular degeneration with a frequency generator

So I put it to the test the other day. Then retested... A few times.

I really think there is something there.

I took my frequency generator set it to 528 hz. 20 volts frequency modulated 100% duty cycle.

Ever had a muscle spasam that would not relax. Just take the probe and apply to area (don't worry about the ground clip). The muscle will release in seconds.

The first time I did this I tried half my neck. Ten minutes later half my neck was relaxed, the other half still in pain. I quickly tried it on the othe side.

I have been doing this for a week now. I feel great. I can breathe better. Less sinus problems. Better neck allignment.

Try it. I got my frequency generator on ebay. It did not cost much. It is a quakko 5000.

Anyone else try this?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11765896
United States
10/22/2012 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Using a frequency generator to heal
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/22/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11765896

Thanks for the bump AC
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/22/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ooo. Look at the bottom of this page under related threads. Some good info there.

I think knowing what frequency to tune to is the biggest challenge. There are also some listed i the first thread link posted.

Good Stuff!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/22/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will do some more test on friends and family, to try and get an unbiased answer if this helps.

I also plan to try some other frequencies.

I will update if I find more.

yoda

As of right now, I say if you are sick, try it.

I REALLY think there is something to this.

Maybe also why crystals are said to have healing properties. Because they are resonators. Just think of this as being a modern version of that.

Tesla believed electeicity was part of the life force and used EM fields on himself evey day.

yoda
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/22/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
And don't tell me the doctors don't know about this...

[link to www.calsleep.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20841634
United States
10/22/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
lok at a cmpany called Alpha-Stim , been in business since the early 80's .. MANY uses other than what can be legally advertised thanks to our rouge gov agancy the FDA !
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/22/2012 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
lok at a cmpany called Alpha-Stim , been in business since the early 80's .. MANY uses other than what can be legally advertised thanks to our rouge gov agancy the FDA !
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20841634

Thanks!

I think they have a good idea. I was thinking you could build a small device that even only did one frequency for very low cost.

I am glad we have some smart people working on this.
[link to www.alpha-stim.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25616504
United States
10/22/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
quakko 5000 sounds like quacko 5000 , bad name choice but not saying it don't work
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/22/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
quakko 5000 sounds like quacko 5000 , bad name choice but not saying it don't work
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25616504

Trust me. It is a very cheap china knock off. But such a small device can do so much.

If I told you on the street there was a device that cost $250. Can help with back and neck pain, depression, sinus, and many more... With no drugs. Only takes a few seconds to work. It is not painful. Last a lifetime. Good for the whole family.

The name does not matter. You don't even need one with a very high frequency range. The truth is, there seems to be lots of research on this topic. Lots of "quack medical" devices. Turns out there may be something to it. And if there is something to it, why don't we research and use it more?

Wait... Is this one of those money loops?

We knew so much 100 years ago. Our progress on the electromagnetic front disappointing to say the least.

rant
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 881031
United States
10/22/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi there,

Did you build your own? If so, how would you rate the difficulty and did you get plans somewhere? if not, where'd you get it?
Those alpha-stim machines are insanely expensive.
Thanks!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/22/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I did not build mine. I was studying resonant energy. Had to get lots of high tech tools. I have had mine for many years. Only recently did I try to apply it to myself.

I got mine on ebay. Just search "digital signal generator" look for one that goes from 0hz to at least 500khz. Most will go up to the mhz range. You will find everything there from simple units to diy.

I like this site for em toys and plans
[link to www.amazing1.com]

I am happy to help if there are questions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25616504
United States
10/22/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I did not build mine. I was studying resonant energy. Had to get lots of high tech tools. I have had mine for many years. Only recently did I try to apply it to myself.

I got mine on ebay. Just search "digital signal generator" look for one that goes from 0hz to at least 500khz. Most will go up to the mhz range. You will find everything there from simple units to diy.

Quoting: TRIXER

can't find the quako on ebay
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/23/2012 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

You can google the make and model of almost anything.
[link to www.mastechpowersupply.com]
stars

User ID: 17867407
United States
11/26/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

look under zappers.
Also [link to www.frequencyworld.com]
[link to www.drclark.net]
[link to www.rifeforum.com]

Last Edited by stars on 11/26/2012 08:16 AM
stars
stars

United States
11/26/2012 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Trust me. It is a very cheap china knock off. But such a small device can do so much.

If I told you on the street there was a device that cost $250. Can help with back and neck pain, depression, sinus, and many more... With no drugs. Only takes a few seconds to work. It is not painful. Last a lifetime. Good for the whole family.

The name does not matter. You don't even need one with a very high frequency range. The truth is, there seems to be lots of research on this topic. Lots of "quack medical" devices. Turns out there may be something to it. And if there is something to it, why don't we research and use it more?

We knew so much 100 years ago. Our progress on the electromagnetic front disappointing to say the least.

rant
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22676406
I use a VariGamma programable frequency generator, program up 1,000,000 fz. kill parasites, rejuvenate nerve cells, resonate vitamins and minerals, detox, brain waves. What does'nt it do?. They don't make Doctors money. Once diagnosid, you know what to do.
Here is one list. theres more. [link to www.frequencyrising.com]

There not cheap but well worth it,If mine got ran over by truck or something, I wouldnt hesitate to get another one.
I use it everyday.
Now working on hair growth for an experiment. These are now being aproved FDA and FTC sold as T>E>N>S. muscle stimulators.
People who think this is quackery are drug pushers or have very small brains.
All Doctors know about it, but wont tell ya.
stars
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28494717
Germany
11/26/2012 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

rant
I use a VariGamma programable frequency generator, program up 1,000,000 fz. kill parasites, rejuvenate nerve cells, resonate vitamins and minerals, detox, brain waves. What does'nt it do?. They don't make Doctors money. Once diagnosid, you know what to do.

There not cheap but well worth it,If mine got ran over by truck or something, I wouldnt hesitate to get another one.
I use it everyday.
Now working on hair growth for an experiment. These are now being aproved FDA and FTC sold as T>E>N>S. muscle stimulators.
 Quoting: stars

A bit odd thaqt they make a review page downrating other instruments upvoting their product.

What did it do for you?

Anyone used it for type 1 diabetes? Can it cure type 1 diabetes? Or better said can it rejuvenate the beta cells in the pancreas?

From their page:
Diabetes_1 (Warning; can cause large drop in blood sugar level. Use 5000 for 15 min) - 5000, 2127, 2080, 2050, 2013, 2008, 2003, 2000, 1850, 880, 803, 800, 787, 727, 660, 484, 465, 440, 35, 20, 6.8

If this really drops my blood sugar then Im buying it.

does that look like advertisment?
[link to www.youtube.com]
I think this guy is reading from a script.

There is not ONE documented case of someone going of insulin
where objective labor tests are provided which shows that the beta cells are again producing insulin.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2045712
United Kingdom
11/26/2012 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I need to start making and selling machines like this.
No need to do any testing and I could just make up some testimonials and there you go.
There are so many gullible people out there that I'd make an absolute killing (pardon the pun).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2045712
United Kingdom
11/26/2012 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I need to start making and selling machines like this.
No need to do any testing and I could just make up some testimonials and there you go.
There are so many gullible people out there that I'd make an absolute killing (pardon the pun).
A/C
User ID: 24408047
United States
11/26/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Opie, pretty obvious you don't know what your talking about. A 100% duty cycle would be a straight line. Most comercial freq gens only output a couple of volts etc. You have no training in electronics. You're probably using a Hulda Clark marketed device (Rife freq gen - they can be of benefit).
stars

United States
12/01/2012 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi there,

Did you build your own? If so, how would you rate the difficulty and did you get plans somewhere? if not, where'd you get it?
Those alpha-stim machines are insanely expensive.
Thanks!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 881031
Plans are in the book Cure for all Diseases, 6 or 7 bucks ebay, This book explains about frequency's, also surf the web for zapper plans. plans are [link to www.electroherbalism.com] here:

Last Edited by stars on 12/03/2012 12:45 PM
stars
stars

United States
12/01/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

rant

I use it everyday.
 Quoting: stars

A bit odd thaqt they make a review page downrating other instruments upvoting their product.

What did it do for you?

Anyone used it for type 1 diabetes? Can it cure type 1 diabetes? Or better said can it rejuvenate the beta cells in the pancreas?

From their page:
Diabetes_1 (Warning; can cause large drop in blood sugar level. Use 5000 for 15 min) - 5000, 2127, 2080, 2050, 2013, 2008, 2003, 2000, 1850, 880, 803, 800, 787, 727, 660, 484, 465, 440, 35, 20, 6.8

If this really drops my blood sugar then Im buying it.

does that look like advertisment?
[link to www.youtube.com]
I think this guy is reading from a script.

There is not ONE documented case of someone going of insulin
where objective labor tests are provided which shows that the beta cells are again producing insulin.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28494717

Im the one who cured macular degeneration, arthitis, herpes, sciatica,sinus,glaucoma, titntinitus,general pain, acne, boils, few others. now using running fz's for hair loss. with this. more info testimonals at [link to www.drclark.net]

As far advertising, many different models that different things. I choose the Varzapper/gamma, its practicle, portable, farily inexpensive compared to the Rife, program up to 1,000,000 different frequency's, Does the job the same as the $2 to $4,000 models Rife. You get what you pay for. As much as I like to have a rife 4000, I cant afford it.

Last Edited by stars on 12/01/2012 10:17 AM
stars
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2012 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4767491
France
12/01/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
My convoluted tubules had become entangled in my bowman's capsules which isn't nice at all.
I used the frequency generator at 642Hz for 15 seconds and POWEE! I was cured.
I've also grown all of my hair back (I went bald in my 20's) and my john thomas is twice the size it used to be.
All of a sudden I'm a cordon bleu cook, karate master and I'm starring in a movie next year as the new Batman. I've had to turn down taking Seb Vettel's place though in the F1 next season due to the fact I will be taking my astronaut training just after my wedding to Adriana Lima. In Bali.

These frequency generators really change your life. There everything the testimonials say and much, much more!!!
stars

United States
12/03/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
My convoluted tubules had become entangled in my bowman's capsules which isn't nice at all.
I used the frequency generator at 642Hz for 15 seconds and POWEE! I was cured.
I've also grown all of my hair back (I went bald in my 20's) and my john thomas is twice the size it used to be.
All of a sudden I'm a cordon bleu cook, karate master and I'm starring in a movie next year as the new Batman. I've had to turn down taking Seb Vettel's place though in the F1 next season due to the fact I will be taking my astronaut training just after my wedding to Adriana Lima. In Bali.

These frequency generators really change your life. There everything the testimonials say and much, much more!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4767491
See, I told you it works.
stars
stars

United States
12/03/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will do some more test on friends and family, to try and get an unbiased answer if this helps.

yoda

Maybe also why crystals are said to have healing properties. Because they are resonators. Just think of this as being a modern version of that.

Tesla believed electeicity was part of the life force and used EM fields on himself evey day.

yoda
down load the Cure for all diseases.
stars
stars

United States
12/03/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

yoda

yoda
down load the Cure for all diseases. [link to www.electroherbalism.com]

Last Edited by stars on 12/03/2012 12:48 PM
stars
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14553694
Canada
12/03/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can it cure LYME?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26926185
United States
12/03/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20841634

Thanks!

I think they have a good idea. I was thinking you could build a small device that even only did one frequency for very low cost.

I am glad we have some smart people working on this.
[link to www.alpha-stim.com]

You can get what you describe here, it's called the Basic Zapper: ctbusters dot com.

GLP