Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,050 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 257,658
Pageviews Today: 415,042Threads Today: 129Posts Today: 2,472
05:28 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

APPLE ANNOUNCES NEXT GENERATION IPAD 4 / IPAD Mini / iMac / Macbook / Mac Mini ...

The Scientist
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 23788152
United Kingdom
10/23/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
APPLE ANNOUNCES NEXT GENERATION IPAD 4 / IPAD Mini / iMac / Macbook / Mac Mini ...
Very, Very nice...

[link to www.apple.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23182389
United States
10/23/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: APPLE ANNOUNCES NEXT GENERATION IPAD 4 / IPAD Mini / iMac / Macbook / Mac Mini ...
I don't think we have Ipad4. We just got Ipad3.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13583316
Oman
10/23/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: APPLE ANNOUNCES NEXT GENERATION IPAD 4 / IPAD Mini / iMac / Macbook / Mac Mini ...
Hurry Idiots!!! line up!!!! hurry hurry hurry!!! be first in Line Hurry! hurry! hurry!
The Scientist  (OP)

User ID: 23788152
United Kingdom
10/23/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think we have Ipad4. We just got Ipad3.
 Quoting: AlcoholicRunner

Actually they announced IPAD 4 as well as the IPAD Mini

[link to www.apple.com]

Twice as fast as IPAD 3 (which was launched only six months ago)

Last Edited by The Scientist on 10/23/2012 02:56 PM
mrmuffins69

User ID: 24752354
United States
10/23/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8740132
United States
10/23/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
apple stopped being truly innovative when they capitulated to intel processors....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25686961
United Kingdom
10/23/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
:givea:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24433009
United States
10/27/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wanted to throw this in there to show you how image and media can sway public opinion.

A lot of people hate wal-mart because they see them as anti-competitive with the way they try to get low parts costs from their suppliers and the like as well as paying their employees low wages

However apple is even more guilty of this, they are extraordinarily good at keeping component costs as low as possible and have among the largest profit margins of any tech company because people still in large seem them as 'good' and are willing to overpay for image, along with the fact that all their parts are sourced from China.

Also, I don't know if you've every read stories about how employees are treated at their apple stores, but I'd look that up too... low pay, they go in as eager fanboys of apple and eventually just quit because of working conditions... they make no more than wal-mart pays

[link to www.nytimes.com]

The products may work well but there are competing products that work just as well for less money... Apple is basically Wal-Mart yet they have vastly different public perception. Now when I point this out to people they'll rant and get mad, people can't handle the truth. I'll probably get more negative karma for rocking the societal norm's viewpoints... so bet it. ;)

Buying a 16GB Nexus 7 tablet Monday. Very functional device selling for not much above google's production cost.

GLP